Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 125, BlockyMan wrote:VOTE: SwordMaster for the reasons everyone else said

Such as.... ?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by redFF »

the boy sword master is a claimed power role yo
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 125, BlockyMan wrote:VOTE: SwordMaster for the reasons everyone else said

ur the first person to vote him since he
claimed vigilante

so im asking, what reasons everyone else said?

this is a bad post blocky man
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 129, redFF wrote:

ur the first person to vote him since he
claimed vigilante

so im asking, what reasons everyone else said?

this is a bad post blocky man

I would like to hear the reasoning on this as well.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 106, Scorpious wrote:I look at the whole RVS situation and get null everywhere. I have never seen that happen before. It almost seems like a joke that just went too far. It is really hard for me to pull out any kind of read off of joke phase votes.

I'm leaning town on Frag. very slightly. I can't tell if he's trying to be the over-concerned townie at the moment or not,His posts seem measured..

Slandaar seems just invested enough but says he wants to find scum.again,slight town read.

Blockyman has just been the subject of RVS banter,but otherwise has been dead,so null there for me.

Sword Master is on my early lynch list. I hate when people do things and say it's to "make the game more fun". Especially claiming scum. I almost feel he must be lynched now,based on the fact that if he is indeed scum,that makes the rest of us absolute idiots. I truly hate that he did that..

VOTE: Sword Master

u say that u get nothing from rvs and "joke phase votes" yet you then vote for a player who made a joke during said joke phase that you found "really hard for me to pull out any kind of read" from.

seems like you pulled a read for sword master.

VOTE: scorpious cause his pushing of sword master for what was obviously a joke post was "forced scumhunting" to me, looked v forced

In post 120, Scorpious wrote:
In post 118, yoloswag123 wrote:One thing that also gets me is scorpious's vote on sword master. It seems to be more "I'm annoyed with what they did" rather than "They are scum".

fair point,yes indeed. It annoyed me,because regardless now,it's in the game,that's why it bothers me so much. Considering we have what,13 days? I see no issue in throwing a vote or two around,see what sticks. Do you?

then after scorpious' vote literally caused a power role claim, he didn't take note of or mention that claim at all, and made this contentless post.

scorpious are u going to take ur vote off of swordmaster? do u believe his claim? did u think it was scummy or just dumb of him to claim mafia during the rvs stage of game? i would like answers to those 3 questions pls
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

I don't know if I can believe Sword's claim. It's just so odd to see it this early in the game. If he's scum & isn't lynched today then we'll know if he's telling the truth tomorrow. Either he's the NK (Cause I don't think scum will let him live with the weight of that claim) or he's scum or newb town tomorrow & if he is the role he says he is, there should be two kills in the night since he outed. There's no way the vigi doesn't shoot now. Either way it's very poor play cause you potentially outed a power role Day one which makes scum job easier when it comes to hunting PRs.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Also

@Mod

Can we have a VC please as well as a prod status on Victor & Axwell. Thank you.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 132, Fraggernaut wrote:I don't know if I can believe Sword's claim. It's just so odd to see it this early in the game. If he's scum & isn't lynched today then we'll know if he's telling the truth tomorrow. Either he's the NK (Cause I don't think scum will let him live with the weight of that claim) or he's scum or newb town tomorrow & if he is the role he says he is, there should be two kills in the night since he outed. There's no way the vigi doesn't shoot now. Either way it's very poor play cause you potentially outed a power role Day one which makes scum job easier when it comes to hunting PRs.

if u check sword's meta, he claimed vanilla townie for no reason immediately after replacing in to a newbie game. That, combined with him being a new player, makes me think that he is bad town, and that his claim is legit. we should not lynch him, but wait til night to see if he can confirm his role/if he dies.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 131, redFF wrote:VOTE: scorpious cause his pushing of sword master for what was obviously a joke post was "forced scumhunting" to me, looked v forced

I agree that it would look forced it if was an "obvious" joke post,but it was #..that's a little late to be making joke posts,no?

In post 112, redFF wrote:Eh how do u kno he didnt make that role up? Dont think its modkillable. Sword master is that a legit claim or are u making a 'joke' again?

Here you are deffinetly not giving the impression that you ever bought his first claim as a joke,so why are you telling me it was obvious.

Slandaar also voted him based on this,why are you not asking him anything?

Blocky man voted him "for everyone else's reasons" yet your vote goes to me?

Now for your 3 questions:

scorpious are u going to take ur vote off of swordmaster?

For the moment no. I'd like to hear more from him,before I do. Just to ease my mind

do u believe his claim?

again,would love to hear just a little more, I'm feeling inclined to do so..

did u think it was scummy or just dumb of him to claim mafia during the rvs stage of game?

Again,this one is a little more tricky because the post in question was on page 4, I think calling that rvs stage is stretching it,reading the posts around it,and quite a few prior to it.It seemed almost certain the rvs phase was over.. So having said that. I think it was just a dumb move,regardless of alignment..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sword

Well this is not really needed but the claim is pretty believable. Then again I claimed hider straight away at one point and won a game (don't recommend doing this). I believe Sword master on the claim I don't think he would add a one night indicator in a fake claim because I don't think his been on here long enough to experienced it.

Glass

Tbh I don't really like Glasscannons behavior it seems pretty wishy washy. Post 88 is pretty much a mirror of things I have said on fraggers. What he said about axewell(which he mentioned before) and swordmaster seems just tact on Also he doesn't follow up with a vote and stays with his rvs vote. I don't know If I'm over reading things here but 109 seems like a bit of acting and his really hoping for a mod kill.

Yolo

I like yoloswag and I'm going to say his town. He doesn't sit there and do nothing with his vote and he actually pushes blockyman in a natural sort of way like his trying to get answers out of him and in post 52 he was trying to explain to fraggers what I meant by my post instead while his questioning in other posts at the same time plus to top it off his thinking like me how can that be scummy. My gut says his probably town

(was going to right my thoughts on scorpious and red but I don't want to get in the way of what's currently going on.)
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 134, redFF wrote:
In post 132, Fraggernaut wrote:I don't know if I can believe Sword's claim. It's just so odd to see it this early in the game. If he's scum & isn't lynched today then we'll know if he's telling the truth tomorrow. Either he's the NK (Cause I don't think scum will let him live with the weight of that claim) or he's scum or newb town tomorrow & if he is the role he says he is, there should be two kills in the night since he outed. There's no way the vigi doesn't shoot now. Either way it's very poor play cause you potentially outed a power role Day one which makes scum job easier when it comes to hunting PRs.

if u check sword's meta, he claimed vanilla townie for no reason immediately after replacing in to a newbie game. That, combined with him being a new player, makes me think that he is bad town, and that his claim is legit. we should not lynch him, but wait til night to see if he can confirm his role/if he dies.

Oh I'm not calling for a Sword vote at all. I believe since he's not been counterclaimed (Any further attempts at this stage would be scummy anyways) He should never be the lynch here when he claimed PR. We'll see tonight if his role holds true, cause he's already put town in a bad situation. Like I said there should be two kills in the night, one from scum & one from the vigi. I just hope if he really is the role he says he is, that he makes a good educated shot & doesn't put town further in the hole.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

This Scorpious/Red interaction is intriguing. I'm going to stand out the way as well & observe.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by redFF »

@scorpious

damn i didn't realize that the "i'm mafia" post was on page 4, i think it was clearly an early game joke tho

it was an obvious joke because no one claims scum on page 4 of a game lol

on slandaar
slandaar's vote was a call out of a joke post and a good post at that point because sword had posted nothing of value, i made a similar post to slandaar's at that time:
In post 84, redFF wrote:
In post 83, Sword Master wrote:
In post 82, Slandaar wrote:
In post 80, Sword Master wrote:I'm Mafia!!!

VOTE: Sword

It's a joke.

do u have any reads from these first 4 pages/anything useful to post?

slandaar expresses a similar sentiment to me, ie that he doesn't want to deal with bullshit like what sword was doing, he was just more agressive about it, we also haven't heard from him since the second claim. slandaar's posts and vote also seemed genuine, and not at all precalculated, unlike your longer post that uses such rhetoric as "I almost feel he must be lynched now" and "I truly hate that he did that.." slandaar also hasn't posted much thoughts on anything else yet, so i'm waiting on him.

on blockyman
i asked block why he voted and called it a bad post, just voted u (scorpious) cuz i thought u were more sus

so that's why i'm voting for you

as for your answers to my question, the first two were vague, not good
also you say you are waiting "to hear a little more" from swordmaster, what specifically?

scorpious wrote:I think it was just a dumb move,regardless of alignment..

well are we trying to lynch people who make 'dumb moves' or people who are mafia?

more comfortable now with my vote on scorpious than i was before
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 139, redFF wrote:damn i didn't realize that the "i'm mafia" post was on page 4, i think it was clearly an early game joke tho

it was an obvious joke because no one claims scum on page 4 of a game lol

ok now I'm confused.. you litterally just said you didn't realize the post was on page 4,and you say " I THINK it was clearly an early game joke "

then four words later you call it obvious again..

also you say you are waiting "to hear a little more" from swordmaster, what specifically?

Well,I did specifically ask him a question about his experience for one,which I feel is very rational given the situation.I'd like to hear about that. Also he hasn't really given us much more than his claim. I don't see the problem in giving it some time..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Scorpious »

did u think it was scummy or just dumb of him to claim mafia during the rvs stage of game?

I answered the question using one of your two options that you presented,what would you have said if I said I thought it was scummy,instead of dumb?

In post 139, redFF wrote:scorpious wrote:
I think it was just a dumb move,regardless of alignment..

well are we trying to lynch people who make 'dumb moves' or people who are mafia?

Why are you asking questions,then twisting my answers?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by redFF »

im kinda done with the whole early game joke conversation. it was like his 3rd post, it was on page 4, games here go to 100+pages. it was clearly a joke, imo. this is a dumb argument and i don't want to talk about it anymore.

he's new and he claimed vanilla town early in a previous game and flipped vanilla town.this game he claimed in his second post after replacing in. this is one of the reasons i think he's town.

I answered the question using one of your two options that you presented,what would you have said if I said I thought it was scummy,instead of dumb?

i would have been more ok with your vote and call to lynch because trying to lynch people they think are scummy is what town players do, not lynch dumb people

im not twisting anything
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 142, redFF wrote:it was clearly a joke, imo.

"in your opinion" is not "obvious".

It is a dumb argument, I agree. you based a vote on it though.. So I just wanted to be clear.. it's a weak vote.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by redFF »

i voted for you because I think your posting has been disingenuous and you've been making poor cases in at attempt to look like you are scumhunting
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 131, redFF wrote:VOTE: scorpious cause his pushing of sword master for what was obviously a joke post was "forced scumhunting" to me, looked v forced

In post 144, redFF wrote:i voted for you because I think your posting has been disingenuous and you've been making poor cases in at attempt to look like you are scumhunting

I made
one
case and have explained it thoroughly.I explained the vote,and my intentions with the vote. I think you should take your own advice and cease this argument. you are beginning to look foolish. And your insistance is starting to give off a scum vibe..

If you want to talk about poor cases,and that being grounds for scum,yours is..pretty poor..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by redFF »

nah i think its p good tbh
Sword Master
Sword Master
Townie
Sword Master
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Sword Master »

In post 117, Scorpious wrote:@SwordMaster

What is your overall experience with Mafia games? On any site..

Alright I need to be more active and contribute more instead of making random posts.
Sword Master
Sword Master
Townie
Sword Master
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Sword Master »

I played 3 games on the site before.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Sword

Do you have any reads so far in the game?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”