VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:46 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 38, Fraggernaut wrote:

In post 20, DeasVail wrote:For being a block...

VOTE: BlockyMan

A very weak "RVS" vote comes in late from DeasVail. This one was particularly weird cause it comes after initial RVS votes are done & over with. I would consider this a real vote.

In post 23, VictorDeAngelo wrote:You don't think is rvs?

Which answers the question posed by Victor.

Not really, since the questions was for Blockyman, and I was hoping he would answer it for me.

This whole analyse was somewhat premature and ott. I like Red's vote on you in .

In post 46, Garmr wrote:Also would like to mention this but it seems like fraggers is just doing a massive chainsaw attempt on blocky if its for a scum buddy or a buddying attempt on town not sure yet.

So what your saying is Fraggers is scum whichever way Blocky flips?

Actually reading through Fragger vrs Garmr on the next page I find myself liking Fragger more and Garmr less...

is scummy. Actually you know what after reading page 4, this needs a vote.

VOTE: Sword

More later...
GlassCannon
GlassCannon
Townie
GlassCannon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:47 am

Post by GlassCannon »

In post 136, Garmr wrote:
Sword
Glass

Tbh I don't really like Glasscannons behavior it seems pretty wishy washy. Post 88 is pretty much a mirror of things I have said on fraggers. What he said about axewell(which he mentioned before) and swordmaster seems just tact on Also he doesn't follow up with a vote and stays with his rvs vote. I don't know If I'm over reading things here but 109 seems like a bit of acting and his really hoping for a mod kill.

That's a fair read, given what I've said so far. I hadn't read your post sufficiently at the time I posted mine, so I wasn't aware our opinions were as close as they were - I was focused mainly on Frag's posts at the time. My reads on Axwell and Sword Master were in fact tacked on, because I didn't really have much more to say about them at the time, other than "hey these things flagged something for me". I stand by my weak scumread on Axwell - He piled on a bandwagon bringing it to L-2 during RVS. He is new to games on this site, as per his own admission. It's not out of the question, in my mind, for his vote to be a newbscum move.

As for Sword Master's claim, it did read very much like a role PM quote to me. I don't think he would have been able to make up something like that himself. At this point for me he might as well be conftown. This read may of course change down the road, but based on his meta and his playstyle, I don't have much doubt he is telling the truth. I felt like it was a little game-breaking for him to do that because it seems so obviously true, but hey, if he's lying, maaaad props to Sword Master. Well played.

In post 150, VictorDeAngelo wrote: is scummy. Actually you know what after reading page 4, this needs a vote.

More later...

What?? Boy, you crazy. How is that scummy? It's his first vote. Let's see your first vote...

In post 13, VictorDeAngelo wrote:VOTE: Fraggernaut

For being the last player to confirm.

Okay so he votes the same as you. SCUM! He very convincingly claims a role as derptown. SCUM! No, Victor, you silly.

Honestly, like I said, for me Sword is basically conftown, and at this point, votes on Sword are stupid, and Sword is a stupid D1 lynch. He's likely the NK, and lynching him today means somebody else get's NK'd. Bad Victor. Bad.

VOTE: VictorDeAgnelo
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 67, Firebringer wrote:I have no opinion on Fraggernaut except he is try hard right out of the gate.

In post 71, Firebringer wrote:I have Fraggernaut leaning town right now. I don't think scum like to get so much attention on themselves this early into the game. Just from my experience but scum try to lurk first few pages I think.

This is weird.
(Am I doing it right GlassCannon?)

UNVOTE: Sword

I will do some serious posting over the weekend.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

How is Sword still getting votes?

It would be horrible play to lynch him here with his claim until we see it played out. I dont like Slandaar or Victor's vote on Sword, & both have been pretty lurky the first few pages of the game.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

What do you dislike about my vote?
GlassCannon
GlassCannon
Townie
GlassCannon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:29 am

Post by GlassCannon »

In post 152, Slandaar wrote:
In post 67, Firebringer wrote:I have no opinion on Fraggernaut except he is try hard right out of the gate.

In post 71, Firebringer wrote:I have Fraggernaut leaning town right now. I don't think scum like to get so much attention on themselves this early into the game. Just from my experience but scum try to lurk first few pages I think.

This is weird.
(Am I doing it right GlassCannon?)

hur hur

I mean, I like it. Even though you don't say much, it accomplishes two things: it highlights "off" behavior that I might have missed, helping me with my reads, and it gives me a little more insight into what
you
think constitutes "weird" behavior. So I'm cool with it. The more information brought to light and the more "erratic" behavior is pointed out, the more conversation happens, and the more information we get for scumhunting.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

Yes, OK, you're scumhunting, very good.

Can you just let me know you understood why I aimed it at you and no-one else. I am unsure if you did or didn't 'get' it.
GlassCannon
GlassCannon
Townie
GlassCannon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:44 am

Post by GlassCannon »

In post 156, Slandaar wrote:Yes, OK, you're scumhunting, very good.

Can you just let me know you understood why I aimed it at you and no-one else. I am unsure if you did or didn't 'get' it.

Oh I got it. It's because I did the same thing previously. Sorry man, that's just how I scumhunt early game. If you don't like it, that's cool.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 150, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 38, Fraggernaut wrote:

In post 20, DeasVail wrote:For being a block...

VOTE: BlockyMan

A very weak "RVS" vote comes in late from DeasVail. This one was particularly weird cause it comes after initial RVS votes are done & over with. I would consider this a real vote.

In post 23, VictorDeAngelo wrote:You don't think is rvs?

Which answers the question posed by Victor.

Not really, since the questions was for Blockyman, and I was hoping he would answer it for me.

This whole analyse was somewhat premature and ott. I like Red's vote on you in .

In post 46, Garmr wrote:Also would like to mention this but it seems like fraggers is just doing a massive chainsaw attempt on blocky if its for a scum buddy or a buddying attempt on town not sure yet.

So what your saying is Fraggers is scum whichever way Blocky flips?

Actually reading through Fragger vrs Garmr on the next page I find myself liking Fragger more and Garmr less...

is scummy. Actually you know what after reading page 4, this needs a vote.

More later...

Yes blockys alignment has little to do with most of my points on fraggers as I didn't see why a town fraggers would approach a wagon that would deconstruct it with out good reason. If you can list a reason that is reasonable I believe not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Garmr »

That way# phone post
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Slandaar »

Glass - :]
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Garmr »

Hey there slandaar can I ask who do you think is the towniest player and the scummiest so I can get a better grasp of what your thinking at the moment
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am very worried that we have a train on someone who claimed Day 1. Feels like a scum wagon forming.
I honestly think Swords claim is legit and the people trying discredit are either bad town or just scum.
Sword Master
Sword Master
Townie
Sword Master
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Sword Master »

In post 149, Fraggernaut wrote:@Sword

Do you have any reads so far in the game?

Not really but I try.
Blockyman- A bit scummy his vote. Not much reasoning on vote apart from "reasons everyone else said".wagon
Scorpious- Towny trying to scumhunt from the looks of it but a bit weird that he suggested a early D1 lynch (Me) when we had 2 weeks to decide.
RedFF- Getting a good read from him. Good posts and overall townie read.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

@Sword Master,I'm also getting used to these long ass game days, I'm used to much shorter,but my vote on you wasn't really to get a lynch but to just apply a little bit more pressure to make you feel the need to explain yourself. I dont think I would have the gall to expect my RL day 1 vote to not change at all.. However,all that being said,I'm satisfied with you for now..
UNVOTE: SwordMaster
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 154, Slandaar wrote:What do you dislike about my vote?

The fact that you're comfortable placing a vote on a Un'cced PR claim is very worrying. Sword is most likely the NK tonight, so we need to see if what he claims is true; actually happens. There should be two kills tonight. It's not pro-town to lynch a possible PR & give scum the opportunity to kill another during the night. That's really going to bury town.
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:45 am

Post by BlockyMan »

Prod for Victor please mod?
yoloswag123
yoloswag123
Goon
yoloswag123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:50 am

Post by yoloswag123 »

@ Fraggernaut, okay yeah I realize now that probably wouldn't get us anywhere. interested to see what you think on red ff vs scorpious.

If there is one wagon that feels opportunistic it is the sword one. Slandaar's vote seemed more like trying to ruffle sword master up and apply pressure directly to get him to explain so it's fine. Would like to hear if he has any other thoughts though (sorry if I missed them)

Scorpiou's vote i was skeptical of at first but when he answered I realized what he was trying to do (apply pressure) so i get it more now. Would also again like to hear if he has any other thoughts though. i know this is kind of unfair but i feel like redff really dragged out the scorpious vote thing but I felt scorpious's intention was kind of obvious after the answer that he gave me? (the intention was that scorpious was putting a pressure vote, not a want to lynch vote). Slight read on redff.

The opportunistic votes are victor's and blockys. Blocky's just feels like an excuse to not have to explain anything while victors calls something scummy and doesn't explain why.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Catch up happens now! Sorry for being late with it.

I will say it's probably best not to talk about ongoing games at all, this includes talking about talking about them. I am probably saying what I shouldn't be here but this is my only game at the moment and I'm not looking at any others, so I have no idea what's happening and don't plan to. :]

All caught up! And I have townreads. I'll take a look at some things and post again soon.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by DeasVail »

VOTE: GlassCannon

:]
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Actually there's nothing more I want to say right now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 162, Firebringer wrote:I am very worried that we have a train on someone who claimed Day 1. Feels like a scum wagon forming.
I honestly think Swords claim is legit and the people trying discredit are either bad town or just scum.

Actually, who is trying to discredit him?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

So why did you vote glass deas?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Because I suspect him, but really at this time I'd prefer not to say more.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by redFF »

what do you gain by not explaining your vote

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”