The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 868, Antihero wrote:i think it's actually the second time i've done. let's see...

In post 871, Antihero wrote:
In post 867, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I've seen town ask for an explanation of a certain player's town read on someone. I haven't seen town throw out a general, hey can anybody explain why another player is being town read. It comes off disingenuous and like they're trying to force a townread on themselves because "anybody" could be anything. Town will want to know what a scum read has to say for POE should they be right. Town will want to know what a town read of their's has to say to see what they're missing or because maybe they want to rethink their townread. But, a general any ole body doesn't do that.

oh what a bunch of shit

ppl have already stated townreads on pie and i'm throwing down the gauntlet because the furthest anyone's articulated is "feels real good"

nah

sigh.... anti if you gong to post swtic here i can turn on chat so we can talk
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 873, TheIrishPope wrote:Interesting you would say "have always been"... what games have we played together?

Your newbie for starters where I tunneled the fuck out of you all D1 until GiF and Purple (Marangal or something like that) came in. Purple fell for the trap I set by spewing crap toward you and we ended up lynching Ms.Purplescum. You read me wrong there the whole rest of the game too even though I was so obvtown by end D1 it hurt. That's just one example. We've played, I don't know, 4-5 games together. All of them you've played the part of Village Idiot to some extent.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Saint »

unvote;

i can't vote that nameclaim
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 876, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 873, TheIrishPope wrote:Interesting you would say "have always been"... what games have we played together?

Your newbie for starters where I tunneled the fuck out of you all D1 until GiF and Purple (Marangal or something like that) came in. Purple fell for the trap I set by spewing crap toward you and we ended up lynching Ms.Purplescum. You read me wrong there the whole rest of the game too even though I was so obvtown by end D1 it hurt. That's just one example. We've played, I don't know, 4-5 games together. All of them you've played the part of Village Idiot to some extent.

Huh, interesting.
UNVOTE: Jaqen
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Saint »

you know what
my name isnt really what you would consider a town name but im town ...
maybe it works both ways?
vote: jaqen hghar
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Saint »

i have suspicions on why this could be maf too even with the name
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 855, ProHawk wrote:I think I saw where it was crumbed

We're you right? And when did you know?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*gd Apple...were
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 874, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 868, Antihero wrote:i think it's actually the second time i've done. let's see...

Alt slipping. And, no, that blow up isn't letting you off the hook. Put up or...well, you know :P

oh... hello again guy who hates me

also u have no clue what a blow up is
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I only caught the last one, and only because Aeris caught it and she is flavor goddess.
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

also

HOLY SHIT, TIP YOU'VE BEEN IN A FUCKTON OF NEWBIE GAMES HOW ARE YOU
NOT
INSANE BY NOW?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 879, Saint wrote:you know what
my name isnt really what you would consider a town name but im town ...
maybe it works both ways?
vote: jaqen hghar

Perhaps a better way to look at it would be why would I share that info if I were scum? I mean, if I were scum with a main character name that would make me an informed minority and I would know that town most likely aren't the main characters. Therefor, by your logic, I would be scum claiming D1 with little provocation to do so. Work out how that makes sense and get back to me.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 884, ProHawk wrote:I only caught the last one, and only because Aeris caught it and she is flavor goddess.

I'm sure she's not the only one. I've already preordered two copies of the remake- one to play and a collector's edition to keep. I devoted over 1000 hours, sometimes I'm steaks of 36+ hours in one go, to ffvii. I know the flavor in and out.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I played it when it came out years ago. It's been a really long time
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Yeah, but you were younger and had bed times and all that. I was able to make the poor choices of going on a long gaming bender and then go to work a useless zombie. yay adulthood...
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 778, Focus Beam wrote:Two instances where Varsoon contradicts himself.

First, Varsoon says that he wants to keep me around for awhile because I'll be obvious to read. Then he votes me because why not. When I highlight this and his wagon starts growing, so does his rage.

Second here, Varsoon has been big on not discussing flavor. Yet, he's been discussing it a lot himself.

I see we're moving on from this, but if anyone else thinks these are contradictions, think again. Adding pressure to a wagon does not yet mean you want to lynch right there and then, and even if you do, you are entitled to change your mind. It is not like Varsoon gave Focus Beam a town read to begin with. As for the second, Varsoon listed a bunch of possible factions to demonstrate the futility of discussing flavor.

On the subject of whether ProHawk avoided any questions from Aeris, I think the one where Aeris complains about no one asking about her game relevant content is the most boring one. I don't think her information that there may or may not be three scum factions was that relevant to begin with, and certainly not worth discussing. When I looked back at those posts, I found these two questions more interesting.

In post 53, Aeris wrote:
In post 49, ProHawk wrote:What makes you think all the bad guys are scum and good guys are town?

What are you talking about?

Here I can't follow what ProHawk was thinking. What gave you the idea that Aeris was implying bad guys were scum and good guys were town?

In post 80, Aeris wrote:Why are you asking if I've played scum? Why is that even a question you would ask someone?

I'm not interested in ProHawk answering this, he already did, but I wonder why Aeris even asked. Since she knows what meta is, it should not surprise her if someone wants to see her scum meta to compare against.

In post 727, Seiko x Naomi wrote:It also indicates that you aren't correctly reading . The post in question would, theoretically, be a town slip because scum would likely have less members than usual and wouldn't think to notice that m could be 1 as a result (it was in the signups thread but apparently not here).

I think this was a good point, and shows analysis. I don't really get why Jaqen claimed, but I can't see a scum motivation for it either.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 851, Focus Beam wrote:TiP, I can't crumb hunt for shit, but if it was a spontaneous crumb, we shouldn't find anything...

I'm not ruling out Jaquen scum. I'd be more worried if there were blatant crumbs as town generally doesn't crumb VT.

~Titus

this shld no longer even be a question.

we are lynching titus today.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:23 pm

In post 853, The Antagonist wrote:jaqen continues the unwavering awfulness

why are you ignoring titus
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 pm

In post 861, Focus Beam wrote:Oh and the Mollie comment is over the top. She's biased but she's not stupid. She's one of the smartest women I know.

~Titus

now I know she is lying

hey guys titus is scum!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 pm

I wonder if jaqen is referring to popcorn mafia here!

but tippy I think died before jaqen
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I missed out on quite a few pages.
Thoughts:

The Focusbeam wagon needs more votes, and the Jaqen wagon that surged up isn't really going anywhere.

FocusBeam is null-reading me in the same page that they're still dropping that "Contradictory talking about flavor after saying not to talk about flavor" post. (Nevermind that my 'flavor' post was meant to illustrate the idea that the flavor isn't worth speculating over and could accommodate several scum factions and I followed it up by saying that we really shouldn't discuss flavor)

I'm glad that someone feels affected by the Godzilla.

TiP feeling left out is cute. I'll talk to you, TiP!

Bulbazak's entry is saddening, if only because I'm town and I have a strong townread on Aeris.

Feysal's continuing to make tons of sense to me and comes off as really towny.

ProHawk avoiding my wagon for (meta) reasons seems like a strong move, regardless of align.

Titus will flay me for it, but I could see Cait Sith in a traitor role. Honestly, a lot of characters could fit the 'traitor' role here. Meanwhile, I actually like Jaqen's claim. It aligns with an earlier crumb about bugenhagen being upset if he were to die. Oh. And now that I look at it, Jaqen actually pointed out those crumbs.

I've got bad/pinging scum vibes from Antagonist. Just weird fence-sitting from that slot? Hm.

I won't be around much in the next few days. Just gonna be really busy.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:35 pm

wait no he didn't
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:39 pm

i am pretty sure I am going to lose the battle battle about varsoon but it probs needs to be a battle lost.

my struggle with varsoon is that I think pple scumread him for shit reasons so I tend to see him as town when he is drawing a lot of aggro in games. its dumb, and I know it but that is where I am at right now.

ftr froggy sees him as scum.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:41 pm

In post 894, Frogging Mollie wrote:

I wonder if jaqen is referring to popcorn mafia here!

but tippy I think died before jaqen

wait no he didn't
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm town here, for whatever that's worth.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”