Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I should also mention that if Titus-hydra had a problem with my voting them, why didn't they try to engage me after my first post to find out why I was leaning that way, instead of letting it rest until my catchup post proper. I mean, I clearly stated that I was 15 pages in and likely going to vote their slot when I was done. Why did she ignore that? Varsoon at least made mention of one of my reads in his next post. Why didn't Titus?

P-edit: What? That's me catching up on everything after my last post yesterday. I was doing D&D during that time period. As for FF7, I've played 3 hours of it, and I've watch the Completionist episode on it. That's about all the knowledge I have on the game.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I feel like by not voting focus beam I'm delaying the inevitable

But the biggest pushes were frogging mollies meta push that was a bunch of anecdote vs anecdote and seiko's push that she's not playing well enough

I think Titus should limit herself to two posts a day. She's giving a scum team an easy means of hiding right now
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Bulbazak »

That post was so non-committal it hurt.

Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Focus Beam »

Thats odd.

Bulba thinks his wagon is scum oriented. Despite everyone having a
REASON

Meanwhile, he for some fucking retarded reason, thinks our wagon is town oriented, DESPITE:

1.MATSINS UNEXPLAINED VOTE
2. IKA'S HATRED FOR TITUS
3. PIE'S BITCHINESS
4. SAINT'S SHIT VOTE (which he finds dumb as we do, but whatever, who cares)
5. TiP's something?
6. you and Varsoon.

YEAH, DEFINATELY FUCKING TOWN WAGON HERE.

SERIOUSLY YOURE PINNING TITUS AS SCUM FOR SOMETHING TITUS DIDNT DO, NOT TO MENTION DIDNT APPROVE OF ANYWAYS.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 1201, Flubbernugget wrote:I feel like by not voting focus beam I'm delaying the inevitable

But the biggest pushes were frogging mollies meta push that was a bunch of anecdote vs anecdote and seiko's push that she's not playing well enough

I think Titus should limit herself to two posts a day. She's giving a scum team an easy means of hiding right now

This wouldnt be the issue if the votes on us werent actual meta shit.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 1199, The Antagonist wrote:VOTE: Focus Beam

fixed the vote

This is why Ika is a piece of shit btw
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@bulb Waiting for someone to catch up before interacting with them is scummy now?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Titus-hydra: Please. At least start pretending you're reading what I'm posting. This is really painful to watch. For example, have you actually addressed any of my questions or concerns from that post? If you haven't, get to it. If you say you have, stop lying and get to it.

p-edit: Is Titus-hydra not caught up? Am I missing something?

Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Focus Beam »

Whatever Bulba, keep being a dick.

You probably think this is Titus anyways, so fuck off.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1202, Bulbazak wrote:That post was so non-committal it hurt.

If I said I'd only vote focus beam to prevent nl this wouldn't have been an issue

I figured explaining my thoughts on the slot implied that. Guess not
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1207, Bulbazak wrote:

You just said Titus not engaging you before catching up was scummy. I disagree
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Okay Titus-hydra, here are all the parts of my last post that I expected some type of response to, rather than just a general handwave and you pretending to have read it. In the last one especially you can see where I addressed your claims about your wagon. I want to hear something from you concerning that part if you address nothing else.

Spoiler:
In post 1196, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1013, Focus Beam wrote:Oh look, more Bias with Titus from Bulba.

Trying to blame something I did on Titus.

Fuckins stupid you are.

~Sally

I would try to tell you how wrong you are, like I did before, but I don't think you're listening or that you even care. This is just more of you latching onto something that you can surface push, while ignoring what was actually said.
I also think it's interesting that you called it bias, which would suggest misguided or tunnelly town, but yet you continue to call me scum.

Spoiler:
In post 1116, Focus Beam wrote:
@Mollie/Singer, I am thinking that ika might be scum with Bulbazak or their townbeard. Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Are you really suggesting that everybody on your wagon is scum? For real? Come on, I know that town Titus is not
this
bad at reasoning.

Spoiler:
In post 1120, Focus Beam wrote:
Also, your vote moves to Psychlone (the wagon singer preferred) after they take their vote off of me and onto Bulba is telling too. Why are you "so confident" about Psychlone being scum all of a sudden, when you weren't confident enough at the time to vote him?

What do you mean "all of a sudden"? They've been calling Psychlone scum for awhile.

Spoiler:
In post 1134, Focus Beam wrote:
Now, can you answer me if you think The Antagonist and Bulbazak are possible buddies or not? I know ika and I have baggage but I'd like a second pair of eyes. First, The Antagonist (head irrelevant) shoots down my attempts to understand Seiko, calling my question to them a trap. Then here when Bulbazak takes off, now The Antagonist is interested in the Psychone wagon and is particularly targeting Singer. Yet, nothing happened (at least no posts by Nacho) between Singer's generic request for people to vote Psychlone and The Antagonist moving their vote. They posted about many other things, but now the timing seems convienent. Am I reading something there that doesn't exist?

If we were scum together, why would Antagonist vote Psychlone and not my counterwagon, aka you?

Spoiler:
In post 1140, Focus Beam wrote:He says he's voting me because he doesn't get what I'm doing in certain posts, yet he gets his head wrong. His whole policy was "If I don't get what Titus is doing, I auto lynch and never turn back".

Is that what I'm doing? Let's look back:

In post 992, Bulbazak wrote:As for Titus (yes Titus. You can drink yourself to oblivion for all I care, Sal.), I made a vow after Signs & Voided that if at any point in a game Titus made a move that I couldn't make sense of from a town perspective, I would lynch immediately, regardless of my previous read. She made that move early with her defense of Aeris, which I couldn't see as town,
but what really sealed it for me was her defensiveness, which boils down to mudslinging and threats
. I can't see this from town Titus, and I'm not going to try to talk myself out of a major ping like I have before.

In post 1011, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 998, Focus Beam wrote:@Bulba,

First things first. Sal's defended Aeirs. Sal has also made the "sexist" comments. He never intended that as such. If your standard is to lynch me based on me doing something that you can't understand, you should probably make sure it's me doing the posting. I haven't softclaimed anything as far as I know. Sal's told me he has though so *shrug*. I think anyone fairly reading the posts and concluding they are "sexist" would logically infer that it wasn't ME talking since I'm you know a GIRL. You're "forgetting" what made you think I was scum, but voting anyway. You can't be accused of putting forth a bad case nor disproven by merely saying something's there and never again will I be swayed. That's scumposting 101. Vote town, strawman argument, can't be disproven. All the scum you're scumreading me for, isn't me. It's our slot yes, but this shows at best you're putting no effort into the game and decided you were going to vote me if ever I became a wagon.

Okay, proof that you didn't actually read what I said and just skimmed through to find ways to attack me.
I think I made it very obvious that while the Aeris defense was what made me initially think you were scum, it was the way you attacked and sought to discredit your attackers. The threats especially I felt were unlikely to come from town you.
Seriously, it's like 1 or 2 sentences. Before that I was talking about Aeris, who was slinging sexist accusations to deflate the suspicion on her. I also said that it was
her
soft claim that is making me take a step back and reevaluate. Really, it's not that hard of a post to understand. I didn't quote wall or anything.

Hmm. I think I'm pretty clear on the fact that I'm voting you for your reactions to those voting you. If it was just the Aeris post, I'd have dropped that when I had my doubts on the slot, and I would have definitely referred to the rest of your play. However, your overdefensiveness, your mudslinging, misrepping, and overall threatening approach to those voting you is one that I am confident does not come from you as town. Try to twist my words all you want honey, but it's obvious to me and anyone with a reasonable amount of brain cells that you aren't actually engaging with your detractors, but are instead just seeking to discredit and destroy them.

Spoiler:
In post 1135, Focus Beam wrote:
When called upon this, he doubles down despite being told by multiple people that he's wrong.

Let's ignore the fact that I'm not wrong, but if I was scum, what would be the point in me doing this, rather than going "Oh shucks, you're right." and moving on? It seems a lot more reckless, don't you think? This is about on par with RayFrost-scum calling me scum for tunneling a read in my very first game on site. It's a distraction tactic and is meant to ignore the actual facts.

Spoiler:
In post 1169, Focus Beam wrote:
First, Antagonist interrupts my questioning of you saying it's a trap. You're all too happy to let this go, even though it highlights a major flaw in your case. If I am pushing, I am town. Second, you should be all to aware that the ika head of that hydra votes me for having the name Titus.

Varsoon's vote is a shitty votepark for awhile and discussed ad nauseum.

Mastina's vote has been parked since RVS for "impressions" that she refused to back up when called upon.

Bulbazak is voting us because of a policy that is factually wrong.

Then there's TiP who is voting me while treating me as town. That's the best of the bunch.

So all the reasoning you give here seems to think that the votes on you are mostly misguided rather than scum. If Ika always votes you, how does that make that slot scum? Shouldn't you be expecting it? I also know that you've discussed Varsoon before, but here you only insult his vote. If you still think he's scum, shouldn't you have said that? Something along the lines of "Varsoon is scum, so he's voting us." instead of "Varsoon's vote is just bad and he's vote parking."? You insinuate here, and more specifically earlier, that Mastin's vote is just policy, which we both know is crap, so it mainly just comes across as being sore that a better player has their vote on you. I'm supposed to be a major scum read of yours, but you call my vote a policy vote "that is factually wrong". That seems rather different than the scum view of me you're trying to push. As for TiP, do you think he's scum? Because you seem to be suggesting it here, and this is the first I've heard of it. Overall, it just seems that you're mad that you're getting voted at all, and your entire approach this game makes me think that you're just scum annoyed that you've been caught for the wrong reasons.
[/quote][/quote]

The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:28 am

Post by The Antagonist »

whoever said i hated titus?

i love the misrep being spreaded that beign sai i am heading out
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1210, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1207, Bulbazak wrote:

You just said Titus not engaging you before catching up was scummy. I disagree

I said I found it interesting that she did not even blink an eye that I thought she was scummy the first time I posted the read, yet she jumps all over the read once I fully explain it. Shouldn't she have had some sort of reaction before? I don't know, it just doesn't feel right that she would ignore the read the first time I gave it and then call it scummy once I acted on said read.

Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Focus Beam »

You know what, if titus wants to play your fucking game, fine. Im not. Im nothing to you anyways since all of you fuckers want titus dead.

I give up. Theres nothing I can say nor do that can get anyone voting titus to stop being retarded.

Why couldnt you guys just WOtC us and spare me the misery of this shit.

I get it, Titus is somewhat misguided and tunnels harder than anyone Ive seen, being the victim of her tunneling before, I have told her multiple times to fuck off. She gets lollynched alot as town on day 1. I havent been on much since last year, but Xmen mafia rings a bell. This is another case of her getting mislynched because of fearmongering and some shit.

If This was my slot solo, Id claim right now and tell you all to fuck off, because Im done. If Titus and I were playing seprately, I would not be voting her, because I think this wagon is shit. But whatever Im a fucking nobody in a hydra with a above average player, so I dont know shit and Im shit and etc.

Im fucking done. Sigh

~Sally
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:39 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1205, Focus Beam wrote:

fixed the vote

Stop. This is the only warning you're getting.
beefycheese
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1166, Fresh wrote:
Oh and its not that I townread ZZZX...but its people wanting to lynch him day 1 that makes me feel better about it.

So people being willing to policy lynch someone is a good reason to town read a slot. Thats pretty neat....
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Titus-hydra: So I take it you're not going to address any of my questions?

Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1203, Focus Beam wrote:3. PIE'S BITCHINESS

last time someone complained about my attitude in a game, they were scum. scum caught \o/
notscience + pieguyn
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1170, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 1168, Saint wrote:
unvote;
vote: focus beam

im voting focus beam for posting off of their hydra

This vote is also epically terrible. Almost every hydra has alt slipped and I believe I am not even the most recent to do it.

Given the number of incredible votes on me, and the lack of engagement with Bulbazak from those who are voting me, I am thinking a large team with a third party killing role.

Yeah, thats a terrible vote. RVS is long gone and it feels like a reach for IC love. At the same time that analysis sucks just as hard. The mods already confirmed multiple factions of multiple players and ill have to go back to be certain, but im pretty sure you didnt miss that.
Piratecat
Piratecat
Mafia Scum
Piratecat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Piratecat »

fixed the vote

this is pretty fucking unacceptable
Two different play styles rolled into one. - Guille
Can't tell us apart? It's easy. Lowercase
is
Mollie and caps
is
Mala.
There problem solved!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Mollie. Get your vote back on the scum slot. You know they know better than to pull that crap as town.

Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 1220, Piratecat wrote:

fixed the vote

this is pretty fucking unacceptable

pick up

typing out response to bulba right now
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:The first one is literally just her saying "Varsoon's vote is shit and you're scum for not seeing it". The rest of the posts are more of the same thing. That is, put bluntly, entirely fucking pointless in terms of convincing anyone. It's not her trying to actually convince anyone, it's her trying to repeat the same bullshit point over and over and rely on posting a massive number of posts in order to get people to accept it as truth without actually thinking critically.

I doubt the usefulness of continuing this argument, but I'll try one more time. I don't care how convincing her points are. I'm not convinced by them myself, I believe Varsoon is town, but I also believe Focus Titus to be mistaken town. What I'm saying is that her play here is not that different compared to her town games I looked at. For instance, in UnCouTh mAfia she made a case against ika based on what a dead scum had said about him and pointed out his scum meta, but most of her posts about ika were variations of the phrase "ika is a sewer rat eating a phone book". We have no dead scum here to look for links to, but I feel she has put at least as much effort in pushing Varsoon as she did in that game. Her scum play in Signs and Void looks significantly different.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

FB what is WotC? Wizards of the Coast? Work Opportunity Tax Credit? Wotten old tin Can?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”