UK Meet 2015 Invitational (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:58 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Whee, I've read stuff since I last posted but been out most of today/yesterday. Reading over some stuff before bed
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:02 am

Well, I read stuff. There isn't really anything that makes me feel like I need to respond to it, which is why I was reading without posting before. It feels like we're going to get a Tammy lynch. Good. She'll flip scum.

Tammy accusing Ampersand of giving the game to me because we're friends feels like an appeal to emotion that's more likely to be used on town than scum, actually. So I think it's Tammy-Bookitty, more strongly than I already did
#greenshirtthursdays
Ampersand
Ampersand
Goon
Ampersand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Ampersand »

Yayyyy it makes me so happy to hear from both of you again.

CDB I did leave you some questions in , if you wouldn't mind answering?

- Fenchurch
The ampersand, rather than the heart, is the true symbol of love.

Hydra of Cogito Ergo Sum and Fenchurch.
Ampersand
Ampersand
Goon
Ampersand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Ampersand »

Also these last few posts leave me still feeling comfortable with this vote.

VOTE: Tammy

And, we're also leaning towards Bookitty as the partner now instead of CDB.

- Fenchurch

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Oh yeah i just read page 23 as that's where the posts I hadn't already read began

In post 548, Ampersand wrote:CDB, I'm pretty sure you also said that Elmo's replace out post seemed pretty town.

Who do you think has looked more town this game out of you and Elmo?

I remembernot replying to this immediately mostly because I thought it was a silly question with no good answer. I've had more obviously town games, I guess, but I don't tend to read Elmo with laser precision on the forums. I think he seemed townish at times, which can be found in my iso because I can't remember what those times were right now. I'm probably more readable but BIAS.

What have you done that you think you wouldn't have done as scum?

- Fenchurch

Prolly woulda claimed a PR as scum

Dunno if I would have agonised so much over the lynch yesterday either
#greenshirtthursdays
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Tammy (2) -- ChannelDelibird, Ampersand
ChannelDelibird (1) -- Tammy

Not voting: Bookitty, Nexus
5 alive, 3 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Nexus »

Apparently I require a prod so yeah.

Prepared to hammer Tammy
Trans rights are human rights.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:09 am

Could you state read on me before you hammer please
#greenshirtthursdays
Ampersand
Ampersand
Goon
Ampersand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Ampersand »

CDB, I'm not sure if it's
as
relevant now, but the other thing I was hoping you'd comment on was the multi-factions thing.

- Fenchurch

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Nexus »

i like you more than bookitty for town but i'm still unsure about you compared to ampersand, cdb.

when, exactly, is the deadline?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Nexus »

Deadline is in just over an hour.

Anyone got anything else to say before I hammer?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Nexus »

I WAS WRONG.

Deadline is Tuesday.

I won't hammer before then, and I will spend tomorrow doing a proper re-read.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Patrick »

Deadline is Tuesday 28th, 8pm GMT
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Ampersand
Ampersand
Goon
Ampersand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Ampersand »

Just to confirm that I agree with your decision to hammer on Tuesday and re-read first.

I was also going to say I'm happy that it looks like we have indeed finally voted scum at least, since there hasn't been a quickhammer and I'm assuming that Bookitty has at least looked at the game since last night even if she hasn't actually posted. But looking at her onsite activity and what she said about internet outage, that might not be true.

- Fenchurch

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 582, ChannelDelibird wrote:Could you state read on me before you hammer please

Stop acting like there's going to be a tomorrow.

Also, nexus confirmed town, ampersand/cdb confirmed scum team although I suppose outside chance of boo kitty just not being around to hammer.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 568, Ampersand wrote:
In post 567, Tammy wrote:See I'm in a damned if I do damned if I don't situation here.

YOU compared my play to team mafia. That's the only reason I tried to explain myself about team mafia. It's disingenuous as fuck for you to claim that you're comparing my play to there and how you read me as town sooooooo much easier than here because of how I presented my thoughts, and then when I tell you why it's not fair for you to make that comparison, you go oh look she talked too much about team mafia.

It's not about that you talked too much about team mafia in absolute terms; it's that there is a recurring pattern of where you seem to talk more freely about things that aren't this game. I mean, I have no clue what your opinion on Bookitty or Nexus is.

In post 567, Tammy wrote:You're giving the game to CDB because he's your friend; there's not much I can do about that. And hey I completely understand, I'd want to believe my friend over someone I barely know too, but there's really not a whole lot that I can do when everyone wants to lynch me for lame reasons and the game ends with my lynch. If it had happened yesterday then at least I could put something out there that would help with solving the game, but I can't here. Maybe my play has been shit here, maybe it's been my fault. I don't know. I just don't know what else to do.

I don't get how you can accuse us of giving the game to CDb if at the same time you claim not to be able to give any arguments for CDb being scum. Do you

He's voting me and there wasn't a quick hammer. He's confirmed scum. But you know this.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 574, Bookitty wrote:Sorry I haven't been really communicative. My Internet has been up and down (I don't know why, but at a guess it has to do with thunderstorms and heat) and I had a post typed up here this morning that went poof when my 'Net went down.

In short, I'm fine with the Tammy lynch. I am sure Nexus is town. I think I could probably make a case for CDB-scum, if that's wanted, but I just don't feel it myself. (His absence after I said I thought he was town, though, isn't making me feel all kittens and puppies about him.)

I'm going to try to make a better post once my Internet is more stable. For now, though, I'm going to say that I think the best chance for hitting scum for sure in LYLO is to vote Tammy, because:

I don't think Nexus is scum
I don't think Ampersand and CDB can be scum together
So Ampersand-Tammy or CDB-Tammy are the only viable possibilities from my perspective

My vote will be going to Tammy sometime before deadline.

I realize you said you suck at reading me and we don't have much experience together, but can you extend me a little trust or interact with me to get a better picture.

If you're town here, cdb and ampersand are confirmed scum, can I interest you in a vote there? Ampersand had played a hell of a game, but town still has a chance to win this, but for that to happen I need someone to trust me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 585, Nexus wrote:Deadline is in just over an hour.

Anyone got anything else to say before I hammer?

That goes for you to except you are definitely confirmed town, please don't just listen to them. We can still win this.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:31 am

In post 583, Ampersand wrote:CDB, I'm not sure if it's
as
relevant now, but the other thing I was hoping you'd comment on was the multi-factions thing.

- Fenchurch

Oh, sure. It's silly. I'd eat my hat if there were a second non-town alignment in this game save for maaaaaybe an Underdog.
#greenshirtthursdays
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 149, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 138, Ampersand wrote:CDB: you have inspi as most scummy, neutral on AVox, and Poro as not voteworthy. What are your reasons for these reads, please?

Inspie isn't anything that I haven't said in thread but I feel like his entrance was empty and unhelpful, and his subsequent justification of it seemed like he was making it up a bit after the fact. I liked your #77 in that regard.

AVox is probably up from neutral to scummy now. I thought his first couple of posts were pretty nondescriptly Avoxy and was waiting to get a bit more input but his interactions with you on Wednesday don't look great. The fact that his last posts are asking a couple of clarificationy questions on which he never followed up doesn't sit well to me - looks more like scum posting to be seen posting rather than town actually trying to get answers to figure out anything.

Prozac just seems pretty town. He's here, and he's making some kind of effort even if he's admittedly struggling to get into things at times. His reads are maybe not meshing with others' perfectly and he's had some heat with which to deal but he doesn't strike me as particularly rattled by it.

Assuming boo kitty is town, this is some typical scum/scum interactions. Oh what are your fake reads, person who's definiteky not my partner *wink wink*

And I pointed out how these reads don't make any sense. If you look at the reasons he shouldn't be reading avox as scum and Prozac as town because he could very easily be describing the same person here. And if you look at the players involved, it doesn't make any sense. Why would people expect that Prozac, who enjoys playing scum, would flail at his wagon. He knows better? Then why use that as a reason?

This is faking reasons for reads and it's pretty disgusting that he holds that up to go after quite possibly one of the easiest lynched in this player list and then has the nerve to kill Hito and then claim he shouldn't have died because he'd have pushed Hito for his avox push if he had lived.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 222, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'm rereading some of the end of Day 1 that I mostly missed (apologies for that 'n' stuff). Hito kill strikes me as odd; I might have been prepared to go after him for some of his AV push. I guess scum were pushing for activity kills and, if they were, I would have thought that Ampersand were a more obvtown option.

This could get invalided next post I read but wanted to post it so it's obvious that I'm not just dodging tonight.

Well now we know why ampersand didn't die!

[quote="cdb]
In post 223, ChannelDelibird wrote:OK, caught up now. Follow-up to previous post: I think hito dying over Ampersand might make a bit more sense if Shanba is scum.

In post 220, Elmo wrote:CDB, specifically, you voted AV because you thought Prozac looked fairly town; what do you think about Shanba, and his reasons in #104? In retrospect, I would've expected you to press him on that.

I found Shanba's #104 re: Prozac pretty dry and uninteresting; it certainly didn't do anything to persuade me at the time. Now I'm rereading it just after thinking 'I wonder if hito was right about Shanba' so there's a bit of bias coming into the read, but it does feel a little like motions are being gone through. It's not obvious why Shanba seems to frame it as if he must choose between Nexus and Prozac right now. His reasons for the Prozac vote are ... yeah, dry. Like, he's pointing out behaviour that is not what anyone would call ideal, I guess, but I don't really feel like it's anything out of the ordinary.

VOTE: Shanba

I still think that Nexus is town. Ampersand and Primate are also pretty strong townreads. Shanba + one of Elmo/Prozac? Maybe. I'm probably going to concentrate on getting one before I start worrying about partners too much.

Okay so after voting the easiest mislynch of day one, he questions the nightkill, and then goes after the next easiest mislynch for committing the night kill.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 248, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'm here! Skimming up a bit. I have no reason to doubt Prozac's claim.

Of course he didn't. That's because he's scum and knew that Prozac was town and not lying.

Besides why would he question it when it semi cleared him from a no action standpoint and gave him a clear from the lynch that most likely would have happened/should have happened day two.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 294, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 286, Elmo wrote:My impression is that CDB doesn't strongly bus that often. And seems like it kinda has been working? But this still feels like I'm being dumb. Basically I need someone to tell me why my theory is stupid so I can stop considering it.

Last time that I was scumbuddies with Nexus, I bussed him into a volcano.

I had been toying with the idea that this could point to a cdb/nexus pairing with him purposefully going in a different direction and highlighting that here, but nexus is confirmed town now so that's not it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 344, ChannelDelibird wrote:Shanba voting no-votes-Elmo with less than 3 hours to deadline is so WTF that it seems like an odd kind of towntell, because what kind of scum tries to not-die by doing that? Tempted to move to Prozac.

I thought that Elmo had gotten after cdb for his reaction to the Prozac claim but he didn't he got after nexus for it, which is weird because at first cdb just believed it to. I thought that cdb could be showing some waffling here to make up for too readily believing the claim, but now I'm thinking that it's possible he's waffling on the claim to throw off Elmo's selective scum hunting, which would make them partnered, not ampersand.

Ampersand, if you are indeed town here, please unvote, so we have a chance at this.

I am town. Cdb is scum.

Please reread him with that in mind.

Getting rid of the tracker here would have been perfect.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 424, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 421, Nexus wrote:Why Tammy?

Wondering if Tammy's sudden burst of activity upon replacing in was scum enjoying the challenge of trying to overcome a pretty barren predecessor's iso and earn some big towncred by injecting some life into a slow game. It's really not much, but Primate looks less town in iso than I remembered him being.

This is so superficial. First off it's trying to get rid of someone while they're not around and could be a role. Would make it so easy to get rid of me while I'm not here because during the times I do get wagoned, it tends to give me the push I need to be really obviously town and figure out where the scum are when in behind or confused.

This is also bogus because it's a well established fact that I hate scum and feel like I suck at it. There would be no "enjoying the challenge", I'd have been fucking miserable from the start. No, this is claiming that my rl business had anything to do with my alignment and not the fact that I just had company in town that weekend.

He was trying to get rid of me while I wasn't around instead of deal with me because he knew that I wouldn't make sense as a nightkill this game.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”