Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 1298, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1292, mastin2 wrote:
In post 821, ProHawk wrote:Also, why are Frog's reads so hilariously bad compared to mollie's?

Because Mollie did a Mollieslip (TM) that clearly makes Frogging Mollie scum with Antagonist as a likely partner. Townpoints if you find that trademarked post.

oh ho ho I can't wait for this 1

we are so town we are literally bleeding green jaqen

and you shld be talking to me right about now and you aren't
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1297, Bulbazak wrote:Jaqen, that really doesn't explain anything.

Actually it does. Titus being specific as to a couple of people she is reading for scum being on a soecific scum team in a large multiball is an excellent indication shes on another scum team because the tools Titus uses for hunting scum arent present for her at all on D1 and on
Y in limited amounts on days 2-3. For her to say, with conviction, "these people are on specific scum team" on D1 in a large multiball is only ever going to come from an informed Titus. If she were town, she would just have her reads as scum in general without any linking together to form teams. Her brain doesnt work that way. She's incapable of that without flips and VCA, neither of which are present right now. Focus Beam is for aure scum. Thats as big a slip as youll ever get from Titus.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Actually it does. Titus being specific as to a couple of people she is reading for scum being on a soecific scum team in a large multiball is an excellent indication shes on another scum team because the tools Titus uses for hunting scum arent present for her at all on D1 and only in limited amounts on days 2-3. For her to say, with conviction, "these people are on specific scum team" on D1 in a large multiball is only ever going to come from an informed Titus. If she were town, she would just have her reads as scum in general without any linking together to form teams. Her brain doesnt work that way. She's incapable of that without flips and VCA, neither of which are present right now. Focus Beam is for aure scum. Thats as big a slip as youll ever get from Titus.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

You said you cant...because im married...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And besides, a man reached out to you -twice- to discuss this and yo are blowing him off both times.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:23 pm

In post 1299, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 1296, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1293, Focus Beam wrote:Bulba is still trying to discredit me and blame titus for things I did.

ITS A HYDRA BULBADERP

~Fuckbulba

Um...What?

Youre calling it Titus despite me here because you cant get away with lynching me.

Fearmongering Titus, discrediting sala like Im not even playing

~Sally

what i don't like about your posting and solidly disagree with any1 who has you guys as town cos of you is that it has been stated, repeatedly, that no1 is lynching titus cos she is op which you keep trying to say is the case; it looks like you are trying to couch a point that does not exist in any1 else's mind except your own in some type of recreational emotional shitfest.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 908, Seiko x Naomi wrote:o also p sure Saint is town off of like 2 pages ago or whenever he posted
Yep.

Can confirm.

I am, after all, psychic. ;)

VOTE: Focus Beam.
I'm inconsistent.

/39.

I've been playing mafia for seven hours though.
No, seriously.
I got home at 1:30ish.
It's nearly 8:30.
Aside from a brief break for supper (which was really the first meal of my day) that I mentioned in-thread, and an occasional brief bathroom break, I've been sitting here at the computer, all day, playing mafia.

...Not nearly as fun as you'd think. I need a nap. Sorry.

I'll get an updated readslist before I leave, though.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1285, mastin2 wrote:Btw, happy scumday, Prohawk. I'm sad that the only thing I have in celebration is my willingness to vote you.

In post 731, Seiko x Naomi wrote:so hawk is also scum. good to know
Sounds about right.

Also, for the record, I do scumread Titus here, especially with her posting, so my vote COULD go back there, it's just that I feel I owe Sala the courtesy of potentially working together in case I'm wrong about Titus being scum. And maybe even if I'm not.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut, for the moment.
VOTE: ProHawk.

/31.

i dont get your reasoning? theres a big focus wagon and a multitude of reasons to put a noose around them, but you discredit the wagon for seemingly no reason what gives mastin
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by hiplop »

oh. nvm
third best scummer of all time
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 1302, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

Actually it does. Titus being specific as to a couple of people she is reading for scum being on a soecific scum team in a large multiball is an excellent indication shes on another scum team because the tools Titus uses for hunting scum arent present for her at all on D1 and only in limited amounts on days 2-3. For her to say, with conviction, "these people are on specific scum team" on D1 in a large multiball is only ever going to come from an informed Titus. If she were town, she would just have her reads as scum in general without any linking together to form teams. Her brain doesnt work that way. She's incapable of that without flips and VCA, neither of which are present right now. Focus Beam is for aure scum. Thats as big a slip as youll ever get from Titus.

In post 1301, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

Actually it does. Titus being specific as to a couple of people she is reading for scum being on a soecific scum team in a large multiball is an excellent indication shes on another scum team because the tools Titus uses for hunting scum arent present for her at all on D1 and on
Y in limited amounts on days 2-3. For her to say, with conviction, "these people are on specific scum team" on D1 in a large multiball is only ever going to come from an informed Titus. If she were town, she would just have her reads as scum in general without any linking together to form teams. Her brain doesnt work that way. She's incapable of that without flips and VCA, neither of which are present right now. Focus Beam is for aure scum. Thats as big a slip as youll ever get from Titus.

I wonder where that thought process came from.

Maybe another person associated with titus?

DISCREDIT #2
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:27 pm

In post 1303, Jaqen Hghar wrote:You said you cant...because im married...

put up or shut up jaqen!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is all ears if you are genuinely wishing to talk though. Lets start here, where a man is leaving off

In post 1095, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Mollie dear. You did it again. Why?!? I honestly didnt want to even try to sort you today because i genuinely want to play with you. And then you did the one thing that would force me to sort you...why did you do that? :(

At this point, i know its against my wincon to not vote you. But i still dont want to. Undo it Mollie. Please.

In post 1096, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Like, i dont know, bus Antagonist or something? Then i can at least pretend i didnt see what you (im sure by now) know i saw.../bummed
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:29 pm

In post 1304, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And besides, a man reached out to you -twice- to discuss this and yo are blowing him off both times.

I HAVE BEEN BUSY

you can talk to me
now
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Seiko x Naomi
Frogging Mollie

Aeris
Saint

The Antagonist (honorary)
Bulbazak
TheIrishPope
hiplop
CB
free stool sample
Feysal
Psychlone
singersigner
Flubbernugget

Kaboose

Varsoon
Jaqen Hghar
The Antagonist
Fresh
ZZZX

ProHawk
Focus Beam

Order in the second-last (Fresh/ZX in particular and Antagonist/Jaqen in particular with each other and also with those two groups maybe being flipped with V potentially fitting in anywhere) and middle areas highly, HIGHLY flexible.

I actually need to pin it down better, really. (I hate how many are in the middle and want to move some of them up, but I don't think I can until I get caught up and then take another look at things like my VC notes to see if I catch anything.)

This will do for now, though.

/naptime.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:32 pm

In post 1311, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is all ears if you are genuinely wishing to talk though. Lets start here, where a man is leaving off

In post 1095, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Mollie dear. You did it again. Why?!? I honestly didnt want to even try to sort you today because i genuinely want to play with you. And then you did the one thing that would force me to sort you...why did you do that? :(

At this point, i know its against my wincon to not vote you. But i still dont want to. Undo it Mollie. Please.

In post 1096, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Like, i dont know, bus Antagonist or something? Then i can at least pretend i didnt see what you (im sure by now) know i saw.../bummed

okay I am not seeing what you are seeing

do you have a specific point you wnat to address with these posts? cos otherwise it looks like posturing
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Psychlone »

In post 965, singersigner wrote:They first said because scum was hiding one the wagon - bullshit because hiding would have to imply the vote came after the first one (mine).
Then they said because the wagon just had scum on it - bullshit because of the aforementioned "hiding" comment...even giving them the benefit of the doubt that they misspoke previously, it's a really baseless accusation to do without any flips and would have to be working with the knowledge that either Focus is actually town (meaning they're scum) or at the very least, not on their scum team (meaning they're scum).

I think Nacho "changed his mind" because he realized there was no legitimate way he could call me scum.

By "it seemed like a good place to start", I meant that the Focus Beam wagon seemed like a good place to start. You don't need flips to work from a wagon: seeing if your reads make sense in the context of a wagon is a perfectly valid way to approach a game.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Psychlone »

In post 967, Focus Beam wrote:I'm in more of the "Nacho's reads are terrible" camp myself.

What townread am I reading incorrectly and why?
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

mollie?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I also have seen numerous people post about Saint being town, and it blows my mind. There is no town in his posts. Is this a sort of trust-tell I am missing?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is digging it up then.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1097, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1086, The Antagonist wrote:pie its a trap dont respond

also i agree on blub hes town. anti diagress on nacho town read but i will let him say if he likes

peidt: if mollie dies n1 im gonna agro thread and make everyone sheep her reads

whoah

are you srsly going against my guy hydra read?

While a man is digging. This. It is coming directly after a man's 1095 and 1096. Busy is no excuse when this one is on ignoring a man in the first place. So please address this inconsistency for the time being.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:41 pm

In post 1319, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is digging it up then.

a lady will patiently wait

sorry ika I am in hyperfocus mode on jaqen now

I have been staying away from him cos I like him and I treat him like ooba and kise in that I am not in a rush on d1 to scumread him but I am not sure how he is missing all of the signals.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1051, Frogging Mollie wrote:I think I have the lifespan of a housefly in this game

In post 1058, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1053, Varsoon wrote:Keep trying to draw the kill/those night actions, FrogMollie.

@FocusB:
Because she's probably scum? Or trying to get you lynched, poorly?

varsoon plz don't nk me
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 pm

In post 1320, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1097, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1086, The Antagonist wrote:pie its a trap dont respond

also i agree on blub hes town. anti diagress on nacho town read but i will let him say if he likes

peidt: if mollie dies n1 im gonna agro thread and make everyone sheep her reads

whoah

are you srsly going against my guy hydra read?

While a man is digging. This. It is coming directly after a man's 1095 and 1096. Busy is no excuse when this one is on ignoring a man in the first place. So please address this inconsistency for the time being.

what exactly do you think I am ignoring here
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1051, Frogging Mollie wrote:I think I have the lifespan of a housefly in this game

In post 1058, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1053, Varsoon wrote:Keep trying to draw the kill/those night actions, FrogMollie.

@FocusB:
Because she's probably scum? Or trying to get you lynched, poorly?

varsoon plz don't nk me

In post 1062, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1059, Varsoon wrote:If I had a kill, I wouldn't use it on you, sweet-pea.

strangely i believe you!

can you help me convince other pple not to nk me cos I am pretty sure bulba will flip scum.

altho lets talk about it (and this convo is open to any1)

I feel like bulba tries to come off as this beep boop character but really that is not who he is. when he drops the veneer he demonstrates a great deal of passion it is just pulling teeth trying to get him there.

I feel like there is a wall to him that is normal but it feels like there is an extra wall in this game.

tell me I am not crazy

eta: reading titus's post now

(TM)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”