Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1323, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1320, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1097, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1086, The Antagonist wrote:pie its a trap dont respond

also i agree on blub hes town. anti diagress on nacho town read but i will let him say if he likes

peidt: if mollie dies n1 im gonna agro thread and make everyone sheep her reads

whoah

are you srsly going against my guy hydra read?

While a man is digging. This. It is coming directly after a man's 1095 and 1096. Busy is no excuse when this one is on ignoring a man in the first place. So please address this inconsistency for the time being.

what exactly do you think I am ignoring here

The posts a man is quoting, 1095 and 1096, which you are only just now taking offense worth instead of addressing at the time. At the time you are carrying on like they aren't even existing.
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

Ill check this another time then.

I got work in morning.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Psychlone »

In post 1187, The Antagonist wrote:ok, so with this kind of deep thinking and coordination between the heads on the townreads, we're sure to see some fucking dazzling scumreads and cases....

I am a player who gets town reads much easier than I get town reads. The reason my town reads are much more thought out than the scum read I mentioned was because I actually read through the town reads I commented on.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1327, Psychlone wrote:
In post 1187, The Antagonist wrote:ok, so with this kind of deep thinking and coordination between the heads on the townreads, we're sure to see some fucking dazzling scumreads and cases....

I am a player who gets town reads much easier than I get town reads. The reason my town reads are much more thought out than the scum read I mentioned was because I actually read through the town reads I commented on.

/confused
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 1325, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1323, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1320, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1097, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1086, The Antagonist wrote:pie its a trap dont respond

also i agree on blub hes town. anti diagress on nacho town read but i will let him say if he likes

peidt: if mollie dies n1 im gonna agro thread and make everyone sheep her reads

whoah

are you srsly going against my guy hydra read?

While a man is digging. This. It is coming directly after a man's 1095 and 1096. Busy is no excuse when this one is on ignoring a man in the first place. So please address this inconsistency for the time being.

what exactly do you think I am ignoring here

The posts a man is quoting, 1095 and 1096, which you are only just now taking offense worth instead of addressing at the time. At the time you are carrying on like they aren't even existing.

I don't understand.

the posts you are quoting are posts that i brought up so how am I ignoring them?

and i am blatantly
begging
asking for night protection cos with this playerlist I expect to die early
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1299, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 1296, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1293, Focus Beam wrote:Bulba is still trying to discredit me and blame titus for things I did.

ITS A HYDRA BULBADERP

~Fuckbulba

Um...What?

Youre calling it Titus despite me here because you cant get away with lynching me.

Fearmongering Titus, discrediting sala like Im not even playing

~Sally

At this point, I'm just calling your hydra Titus out of spite. Deal with it.

In post 1302, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1297, Bulbazak wrote:Jaqen, that really doesn't explain anything.

Actually it does. Titus being specific as to a couple of people she is reading for scum being on a soecific scum team in a large multiball is an excellent indication shes on another scum team because the tools Titus uses for hunting scum arent present for her at all on D1 and only in limited amounts on days 2-3. For her to say, with conviction, "these people are on specific scum team" on D1 in a large multiball is only ever going to come from an informed Titus. If she were town, she would just have her reads as scum in general without any linking together to form teams. Her brain doesnt work that way. She's incapable of that without flips and VCA, neither of which are present right now. Focus Beam is for aure scum. Thats as big a slip as youll ever get from Titus.

Okay. I think I can see it now.

In post 1318, ProHawk wrote:I also have seen numerous people post about Saint being town, and it blows my mind. There is no town in his posts. Is this a sort of trust-tell I am missing?

It's called tonal reading. Forget what is said and focus on how it's said. If you can see anything but town, you're doing it wrong.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Psychlone »

In post 1269, CB wrote:I don't think it a coincidence that you are basically playing like you expect Mastin-scum to.

What?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Perhaps I need a lesson in "tonal" reading. Not sure that's even a thing though.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Psychlone »

In post 1272, mastin2 wrote:Well given how much my reads conflict with yours, either mine are terrible, or yours are and singer's town.

You think Varsoon is scum on the wagon?
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:00 pm

jaqen can you plz not run away from me cos I am calling you out that you are saying that it is obvs that I am scum ika but what you quoted does not actually work with scum!me or even ika and I scum together.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Psychlone »

Caught up, sorry about egocentric content but will hopefully rectify that and finish looking on the wagon/looking for scum elsewhere.

Vote: Kaboose
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1332, ProHawk wrote:Perhaps I need a lesson in "tonal" reading. Not sure that's even a thing though.

You either get it or you don't. If you don't, then don't worry. Saint isn't a priority today anyway.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:00 pm

*scum with ika
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 pm

In post 1335, Psychlone wrote:Caught up, sorry about egocentric content but will hopefully rectify that and finish looking on the wagon/looking for scum elsewhere.

hi guy!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I required those posts M. You didn't being them up. You ignored them completely when I originally posted them a couple of days ago though you were still going on with everything else around them. You even posted right after I posted those two. Yet you ignored them completely at the time. Now that I bring them up again, you decide to attack when the appropriate time for that isn't after you've had some days to mull over how to when there brought back up (I know you knew they wouldn't simply go away; you even predicted this conversation earlier today though my and your reads are fairly similar I think) , but rather at the time the points were tossed out there. In my experience, you only ask for protection like that when you do t really need it. Town you is much more subtle about it.

And let's be frank. This is a really good player list and any and all of us have reason to fear being night killed, even the two or so scum teams, so I don't find that plea to be very genuine.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

*requoted
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Those posts don't link you with Antagonist. There are others though. But we're talking about you right now so why don't we stick with that subject. We can talk about Antika later if you still want to.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:07 pm

In post 1339, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I required those posts M. You didn't being them up. You ignored them completely when I originally posted them a couple of days ago though you were still going on with everything else around them. You even posted right after I posted those two. Yet you ignored them completely at the time. Now that I bring them up again, you decide to attack when the appropriate time for that isn't after you've had some days to mull over how to when there brought back up (I know you knew they wouldn't simply go away; you even predicted this conversation earlier today though my and your reads are fairly similar I think) , but rather at the time the points were tossed out there. In my experience, you only ask for protection like that when you do t really need it. Town you is much more subtle about it.

And let's be frank. This is a really good player list and any and all of us have reason to fear being night killed, even the two or so scum teams, so I don't find that plea to be very genuine.

wld you like to point out a game where I was subtle in asking for night protection?

I am asking for it right now cos I am town and subtlety has never been a thing that I have ever been accused of except for right now

VOTE: jaqen
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:08 pm

In post 1341, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Those posts don't link you with Antagonist. There are others though. But we're talking about you right now so why don't we stick with that subject. We can talk about Antika later if you still want to.

okay so show me the others cos so far you don't have shit
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Psychlone »

In post 1338, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1335, Psychlone wrote:Caught up, sorry about egocentric content but will hopefully rectify that and finish looking on the wagon/looking for scum elsewhere.

hi guy!

That string of posts was nacho; haven't had a chance to talk to guy since the first string of posts.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:11 pm

In post 1344, Psychlone wrote:
In post 1338, Frogging Mollie wrote:

hi guy!

That string of posts was nacho; haven't had a chance to talk to guy since the first string of posts.

why are you apologizing for egocentric content?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A lady has no honor. Unname me.
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 1342, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1339, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I required those posts M. You didn't being them up. You ignored them completely when I originally posted them a couple of days ago though you were still going on with everything else around them. You even posted right after I posted those two. Yet you ignored them completely at the time. Now that I bring them up again, you decide to attack when the appropriate time for that isn't after you've had some days to mull over how to when there brought back up (I know you knew they wouldn't simply go away; you even predicted this conversation earlier today though my and your reads are fairly similar I think) , but rather at the time the points were tossed out there. In my experience, you only ask for protection like that when you do t really need it. Town you is much more subtle about it.

wld you like to point out a game where I was subtle in asking for night protection?

I am asking for it right now cos I am town and subtlety has never been a thing that I have ever been accused of except for right now

VOTE: jaqen

mollie.......

stop moving the vote, im leting you do your thing but if your going to move vote around i want you to hammer.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Lol
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

im still waiting or you to fufil mollies request also on what ohter games she has done it cus i have not see that from her.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”