Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Annadog40, can please confirm why they have voted for Dragonspawn.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 111, Keyser Söze wrote:
Observation #1

A defensive over-reaction for an RVS vote:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

A defensive over-reaction for his earlier defensive over-reaction:
In post 109, dragonspawn wrote:Rc not sharing information is not alignment indicative. It's commonplace.

I'm still perplexed at how I am overreacting to anything by asking questions, making notes, and pointing out sword masters omgus vote and the odd choice of voting for me because I pointed it out.

Isn't the point of this game to get out of rvs, ask questions, make arguments and make notes of odd things? If making notes of odd behavior is defensiveness and scummy then isn't your making a note of my "strange" behavior scummy as well?

What exactly is the appropriate reaction to three random votes? One being an omgus, and two for no given reason whatsoever? Was I supposed to ignore it? Was I supposed to not note it? Was I not supposed to ask what is scummy about pointing out an omgus vote? Kind of important to get into the mind of people isn't it? Especially when there doesn't seem to be anything random about the supposedly random votes.

Am I not supposed to point out inconsistent reasoning? At what point do I get too defensive? And is defensiveness even really scummy?

Im not liking bella's hedging in that post. Trying to look like she agrees with the wagon without going for it all the way. Serious vote time:

VOTE: bella

I do have to say I do like the fact that my vote for sword got us out of the rvs though I never suspected it would.

Analysis

In my eyes, dragonspawn should have just put his hands up straight away and admitted that post #39 was a defensive over-reaction. He has dug himself into a hole in his own wagon.

Conclusion

If dragonspawn is town: he has a misunderstanding of RVS.
If dragonspawn is scum: this is a case of 'LAMIST': he is presuming seriousness instead of thinking about tone / context of the post.

Why would I admit it was a defensive over reaction to revs when I disagree that it was revs? Both garmr and bbt voted in reaction to my pointing out that swords move was omgus. That's not random at all. In fact,
none
of the votes have been random. Not even the first vote which was omgus.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Stupid autocorrect
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Annadog40 »

I did a few posts ago. Wagon on rhymes with dragonspawn. Remember to read that last page.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:10 am

Post by dragonspawn »

She did say that, though I don't really see a rhyme other than wagon and Dragon. And it's a pretty piss poor reason
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 129, dragonspawn wrote:She did say that, though I don't really see a rhyme other than wagon and Dragon. And it's a pretty piss poor reason

Better then PB and J's reason
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:20 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Considering there are a number of people who haven't given a reason whatsoever, it is a better reason than some.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 126, dragonspawn wrote:Why would I admit it was a defensive over reaction to revs when I disagree that it was revs? Both garmr and bbt voted in reaction to my pointing out that swords move was omgus. That's not random at all. In fact,
none

Ok, let's look back at your post:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:
So he omgus and you vote for me?
And you guys don't offer any reasoning
. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

Did you honestly expect Garmr and BlueBloodedToffee to give deep meaningful reasons why they voted for you during RVS?
Did you honestly think that 'pointing out' that Sword Master's vote was 'OMGUS', was some deep meaningful scum-hunting analysis?

I am not convinced. You are reading things out of context.

In post 128, Annadog40 wrote:
Wagon on rhymes with dragonspawn

Wow :facepalm:

vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 am

Post by vettrock »

Votecount 1.03

Dragonspawn
- (7) Sword master, Garmr, BlueBloodedToffee, Aeronaut, Prolapsed Brain, Annadog40, Shazam
TheCow
- (2) davesaz, Radiant Cowbells
BlueBlooded Toffee
- (2) TheCow, Klingoncelt
Bellaphantr
- (1) Dragonspawn
davesaz
- (1) Bellaphant
duppin
- (1) mykonian
garmr
- (1) Boonskiies

Not Voting:
SilverWrath, Kop, FA_Q2, duppin, Kitty Galore, Keyser Söze, duppin

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.
Deadline is 10AUG15, (expired on 2015-08-10 17:00:00)
[/quote]
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:42 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 132, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 126, dragonspawn wrote:Why would I admit it was a defensive over reaction to revs when I disagree that it was revs? Both garmr and bbt voted in reaction to my pointing out that swords move was omgus. That's not random at all. In fact,
none

Ok, let's look back at your post:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:
So he omgus and you vote for me?
And you guys don't offer any reasoning
. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

Did you honestly expect Garmr and BlueBloodedToffee to give deep meaningful reasons why they voted for you during RVS?
Did you honestly think that 'pointing out' that Sword Master's vote was 'OMGUS', was some deep meaningful scum-hunting analysis?

I am not convinced. You are reading things out of context.

In post 128, Annadog40 wrote:
Wagon on rhymes with dragonspawn

Wow :facepalm:

Where did I claim that pointing out omgus was some deep meaningful scum hunting analysis? I didn't take the omgus very seriously. In fact, pointing it out was me joking around with it. Sure it means the vote wasn't random but it wasn't until they reacted to that post that I saw anything interesting. Which is why I said I was noting it. Then came the "Holy heck you're so defensive!" Claims that still make no sense.

So I have to ask you this, why do you feel the need to construct straw men to attack? In fact, why are you attacking in the first place? Your pushing the wagon pretty hard for someone who isn't voting for it.

You're pushing my wagon at the same time as questioning those on the wagon not voting for any of us. Who exactly are you scum reading? Because right now it looks like you are trying to look like you are scum hunting without actually putting your money where your mouth isn
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 134, dragonspawn wrote:Where did I claim that pointing out omgus was some deep meaningful scum hunting analysis?
I didn't take the omgus very seriously
. In fact, pointing it out was me
joking
around with it. Sure it means the vote wasn't random but it wasn't until they reacted to that post that I saw anything interesting. Which is why I said I was noting it. Then came the "Holy heck you're so defensive!" Claims that still make no sense.

So I have to ask you this, why do you feel the need to construct straw men to attack? In fact, why are you attacking in the first place? Your pushing the wagon pretty hard for someone who isn't voting for it.

You're
pushing my wagon
at the same time as questioning those on the wagon not voting for any of us. Who exactly are you scum reading? Because right now it looks like you are trying to look like you are scum hunting without actually putting your money where your mouth isn

Exactly. Why can your post be joking/non-serious, but their posts not be joking/non-serious? Context.

I'm not pushing your wagon. I'm analysing. I'm actually trying to show you the context of how NON-SERIOUS the whole context of those votes were.

Your over-reaction and stubbornness are doing you no favour (regardless if you are town or scum aligned) you
deserve pressure

I will vote for my strongest scum-reads in due time.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

But I am looking at the context that's my point. I joke around and they respond with serious votes. So I give them a serious response noting their behavior and I'm taking it too seriously? I understand the context fairly well.

There were two back to back serious responses to my jokingly pointing at omgus. And to this point there has been no real attempt to explain why they responded that way. And when I try to ask question and notice this, I'm told I'm being defensive. How was I supposed to respond? I asked that a while ago but no one has answered.

VOTE: keyser[\v]

I want to see a respond to who you think are scum whether you vote for them or not. If you haven't guessed I don't like my questions being dodged
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 136, dragonspawn wrote:But I am looking at the context that's my point. I joke around and they respond with serious votes. So I give them a serious response noting their behavior and I'm taking it too seriously? I understand the context fairly well.

There were two back to back serious responses to my jokingly pointing at omgus. And to this point there has been no real attempt to explain why they responded that way. And when I try to ask question and notice this, I'm told I'm being defensive. How was I supposed to respond? I asked that a while ago but no one has answered.

I want to see a respond to who you think are scum whether you vote for them or not. If you haven't guessed I don't like my questions being dodged

You know my initial vote was a rvs and your response to it was when it got serious. Judging by aeronauts replies I think his the same not sure.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 136, dragonspawn wrote:But I am looking at the context that's my point. I joke around and they respond with serious votes. So I give them a serious response noting their behavior and I'm taking it too seriously? I understand the context fairly well.

You still do not understand the context:
In post 36, dragonspawn wrote:Omgus
[RVS]
In post 37, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Dragonspawn
[RVS]
In post 38, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Dragonspawn
[RVS]
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.
[Your defensive overreaction]
In post 40, Garmr wrote:Defensive reaction to fun rvs action noted think I may be keeping my vote here for a while.
[Garmr's serious reason for voting, no longer RVS]

I will list my town/null/scum reads later (I am hoping for more activity).
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:46 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 137, Garmr wrote:

You know my initial vote was a rvs and your response to it was when it got serious. Judging by aeronauts replies I think his the same not sure.

There is nothing that seemed random about your vote. You reacted to something I said, that is by definition not random. And when I called you on it you claimed it wasn't serious but you'll stay with it anyway.

You can claim it was random all you want, but when you are voting in reaction to something I said, there is no reason i should presume that you are randomly voting. Nor is it at all unreasonable to provide a serious response to no random votes

Again, what was the proper reaction to non random votes?

And since it didn't take before VOTE: keyser
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:50 am

Post by duppin »

Um Dragonspawn.

Swordmaster voted on you, and you called it OMGUS. So Garmr put a RVS vote on you and then you reacted to the vote.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 106, dragonspawn wrote:So bbt what is your grand argument for me being scum?

He's not really claiming to have an argument I don't think. Which is a bit bothersome, I'll admit.

In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:Wow, much posting, many votes. Not joining the Ds wagon yet, although thier overreaction to an rvs wagon is strange.

Currently more worried about Rc and her lack of sharing Info.

Why not vote for him then?

(Also, RC is a he not a she)

In post 108, Garmr wrote:If dragon spawn flips scum this game it wouldn't surprise me if boon flips scum

Why are you already drawing associatives?

In post 116, Garmr wrote:
In post 113, Keyser Söze wrote:A pre-flip associative read:
In post 108, Garmr wrote:
If dragon spawn flips scum this game it wouldn't surprise me if boon flips scum

Can you explain this please.

Boonskies seems to be fighting against A ds lynch/wagon even through wagons this early and early wagons tend to drop really fast. Boons post have been attacking the wagon.

In post 48, Boonskiies wrote:NOOOOO.

DRAGONSPAWN IS MY BESTY.

VOTE: The Cow

For voting my other main man.

In post 53, Boonskiies wrote:But...but...but...Dragon. How about I make an actual vote?

VOTE: Garmr

He basically started this pile on wagon. Sword was just jokingly OMGUS'ing.

And after those votes attacking the wagon he posts this.

In post 65, Boonskiies wrote:Eh, I won't fight the lynch, but I'm not going to join it unless he's L-1.

This feels like boonskies backing off from dragonspawn and I don't feel boon is competent enough as scum to not make mistakes like these.

Tbh I feel boon and dragon spawn seem connected and if they were connected in a townie way boon skies wouldn't of posted the post above and If boon skies was just town reading dragon then he wouldn't be posted this post. Post 65 Is a scummy post tbh I am happy with getting rid of boon and dragon Already easy game is easy.

Yea, but it's unlikely that scum defends their buddy this early in the game, really. Neither of them are new.

In post 117, Keyser Söze wrote:
Comments made about the wagon

In post 47, FA_Q2 wrote:....
Really. You all going to pile on an RVS!
In post 51, Shazam wrote:What makes you think it's a bad idea?
In post 55, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I'm ignoring it. It's bad and you should feel bad for instigating.
In post 61, Aeronaut wrote:Although BBT's reason for joining is iffy.
In post 65, Boonskiies wrote:Eh, I won't fight the lynch, but
I'm not going to join it unless he's L-1
In post 72, TheCow wrote:I mean,
why are you pushing the wagon
? I'm curious, because I don't quite understand that.
In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:
Wow, much posting, many votes. Not joining the Ds wagon yet, although thier overreaction to an rvs wagon is strange

FINGER OF SUSPICION

Which person is that FOS on?

In post 119, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 83, Annadog40 wrote:I thought about it and I shall make that wagon on that good old dragonspawn a little bigger (Too much rhymes FTW)

VOTE: dragonspawn

So, you were happy with your RVS like two posts before this. What makes you change your mind?

Rhymes

Fair.

In post 124, duppin wrote:
I like everything BBT has done so far to be honest, but I am not very interested in the dragonspawn train at the moment.

Um, what do you like that BBT has done this game? From what I've seen almost every post is just pushing people to vote Dragon BUT refusing to say there's any reasoning behind it. I also haven't seen him comment on much else in-game. Why townread someone like that?

Also, this brings up a good point. BBT, do you have reads on any other people right now besides Dragon?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 139, dragonspawn wrote:There is nothing that seemed random about your vote. You reacted to something I said, that is by definition not random. And when I called you on it you claimed it wasn't serious but you'll stay with it anyway.

You can claim it was random all you want, but when you are voting in reaction to something I said, there is no reason i should presume that you are randomly voting. Nor is it at all unreasonable to provide a serious response to no random votes

Again, what was the proper reaction to non random votes?

Ok, let me play along with your theory that Garmr and BlueBloodedToffee's votes were not RVS...

1) Did Garmr and BlueBloodedToffee have serious non-RVS reasons for voting dragonspawn?

Brick answers: YES

2) Is Garmr and BlueBloodedToffee voting for dragonspawn alignment-indicative?

Brick answers: YES
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

How many tries will it take Dragon to use the right vote tags?

Spoiler:
2023 W/L | 1-0
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 143, Aeronaut wrote:How many tries will it take Dragon to use the right vote tags?

Spoiler:

I'll help him out

Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Hey there, so in watching the dragon wagon show, I have a couple of thoughts. I like keysers and aeronauts analysis and questioning.

My opinion of dragons response is that it is not an OVER reaction, it is a dragon reaction. I have played with him before and it seems like a typical dragon response. I don't see it being alignment indicative. I think serious votes on the wagon are bad.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 143, Aeronaut wrote:How many tries will it take Dragon to use the right vote tags?

Spoiler:

:lol:
@dragonspawn - how about I self-vote and spare you the humiliation of trying to vote for me the third time :facepalm:

In post 141, Aeronaut wrote:Which person is that FOS on?

In post 65, Boonskiies wrote:Eh, I won't fight the lynch, but
I'm not going to join it unless he's L-1

Unsure if serious...

In post 72, TheCow wrote:I mean,
why are you pushing the wagon
? I'm curious, because I don't quite understand that.

BlueBloodedToffee is the wagon-pusher, that's his thing. Why shouldn't BlueBloodedToffee push it? I would like more analysis from BlueBloodedToffee though.

In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:
Wow, much posting, many votes. Not joining the Ds wagon yet, although thier overreaction to an rvs wagon is strange

IMO, feels like an active-lurker post. "Their" overreaction?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Annadog40 »

And just in case

UNVOTE: Keyser Söze

Back to VOTE: dragonspawn
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 144, Annadog40 wrote:I'll help him out

That's actually quite impressive :mrgreen:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 145, Kitty Galore wrote:Hey there, so in watching the dragon wagon show, I have a couple of thoughts. I like keysers and aeronauts analysis and questioning.

My opinion of dragons response is that it is not an OVER reaction, it is a dragon reaction. I have played with him before and it seems like a typical dragon response. I don't see it being alignment indicative. I think serious votes on the wagon are bad.

No your bad hmmppphh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”