ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:07 am

Post by ProHawk »

Funny you call it a killpool and not a lynch pool. Fwiw, pretty much most people here look like lurkers compared to the spam posters.
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:15 am

Post by The Antagonist »

oh yeah, thnx for reminding me

"OMG YOU CALLED IT KILL INSTEAD OF LYNCH SLIPZSLORZLKJSZ;LKSDJF;LKESFOJESAFJSFD"

there, i took care of that horrible post too
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:19 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm so glad you did, I would totally hate for someone to call me scum for it!
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Fresh »

Scum for it.
free stool sample
free stool sample
Goon
free stool sample
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 am

Post by free stool sample »

Back from V/LA and catching up. Obviously a lot to read, but I'll try to get through it all tonight.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:33 am

Post by ProHawk »

That's Fresh.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1587, Titus wrote:@Varsoon, Seiko's reason for pushing me is clear as mud. Every time she articulates the reason for it, she gets proven wrong. She then pretends like it never happened. First she argued I wasn't pushing you, then she argued it was too weak, then she argued my push on you was inconsistent with my townmeta. She said I misrepped her case on me, yet wen asked to articulate her case on me in a sentence or two, so I could respond to her correctly (benefit of the doubt which I probably should not have done), she ignores it entirely. Her push doesn't look to be in good faith but rather to take a threat out early.

continue to blatantly lie - it's fucking hilarious that you think you can BS your way out of this

your request for me to "articulate my case in a sentence or two" was nothing more than a bullshit catch-22. if I don't do it, you can just pull it up as an easy excuse to discredit me whenever I want to call you scum. if I *do* do it, 1. it allows you to spam the thread with even more useless noise, 2. it is impossible for me to fully elaborate on why you're scum in 2 sentences and by trying to make me do so it requires me to dumb my case down into a form that is a lot easier for you to act like you're refuting. so, nope.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

i'll get to ika/Anti later, have a job interview i need to go to. wish me luck
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

the easy version of why Titus is scum is that for town-her to have posted , , etc., it requires her to actually be dumb and have missed my posts such as - as well as me saying multiple times that, for instance, it is about the *way* she "pushed" Varsoon (not fitting in line with how she usually does it as town) rather than a bullshit semantics point of whether she did push him or not

she is being deliberately dense about this in order to look like she has a point here. which, surprise, is not fucking town play. it's what she does as scum in practically every game and one of the things I specifically look for in her scum play.

(to be perfectly clear, no, this is not intended to be a response to Titus, and I'm taking her responding to this to be a scum claim)
notscience + pieguyn
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:49 am

Post by ProHawk »

Knock em Dead Seiko.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1559, Flubbernugget wrote:Someone asked me about a read on kaboose. Not exactly sure why

Me.

In post 1560, Flubbernugget wrote:Seiko
Varsoon
Psychlone
The Antagonist
Bulbazack

My scum reads

None of these reads have scum-hiding-in-noise.

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1589, Varsoon wrote:@Titus:
At this point I don't feel strongly about any wagon, actually. I've been too far from the game for too long if that makes sense.
Can you find me some posts from Seiko that really spell this out? Please don't take them out of their contexts.
It'll help your whole Seiko case if you're right, and if you're wrong, well, hey, that's cool too.
I'm just trying to get a handle on wtf is going on.

Here's the longer version. I'm rather glad Seiko's sticking with their claim of never having pushed me, arguing that my question they ignored was a trap, while simultaneously arguing to treat any response from me as a scumclaim. I decimate most, if not all that, with their own words.

=

@Varsoon,

is where Seiko says that I'm not trying to get you lynched or pushing your wagon. She literally says
"there's a complete lack of pointed questioning towards ppl she's reading as scum or an actual push to get anyone lynched - there is, on the other hand, a lot of random stuff without much direction behind it."
. For her to then turn around and argue in her latest string of posts, particularly to argue that it wasn't about whether or not I was pushing Varsoon initially is ridiculous. Her focus is on my push on you stating that I had no intent to get you lynched whatsoever. Then, I reply to her telling her that I did push you and that you feared me pushing you for the rest of the game. Her reply is a semantic one. She calls my push on you complaining in rather than a push. In , Feysal highlights that our battle had been the focus of the thread for awhile, and that I was trying to get you lynched (he also points out the whole Seiko being ready to condemn me four hours into the game. So she made after being told she's wrong by someone she townreads.

In , Seiko then uses "push" in quotes because to call it a non-push would be ridiculous. She says that I'm pushing you for your contradiction (which I still think is bad townplay or scumplay) and mentioning a janitor. In my reply, I highlight that Seiko isn't being genuine there because I didn't push you
just
for mentioning Janitor as that's an oversimplication and I would have been pushing you from the mention of traitor if that was the case. The janitor comment looked to be rolefishing, which is something to push someone over. In , I call her out for the same thing I said to you in my case. She's pretending like I wasn't trying to get you lynched at all.

In , she states that nothing I have said is a reply to her case. In , she denies that her case was about me not pushing Varsoon. Considering we had an argument about whether or not I was trying to get you lynched, this point is at best disingenuous. I follow up by asking her in to lay out her case in a sentence, so that I can give a relevant reply. She completely quits engaging substantively here. In , she says she's going to sleep soon (and the implication is that she can't write a post on me, or elaborate on her reads). Yet in she has time to put forth a reasonless readwall. How many people have time to put forth a readwall but can't put down in a sentence or two why they are scumreading their top scumread they've allegedly had since 4 hours into the game? In , she latches onto Singer's paranoia of me. Given the fact she's been scumreading me so long and she's a self-professed expert on me, she should be making that appeal to Singer at the time of my posts where I allegedly was matching Signs and Void. She can't because there are differences between here and that game, but they can hope Singer will fill in the blanks so to speak. P-edit: In , Seiko calls this a catch 22, and whatever answer she gives makes her look bad and that she can't sum up why I'm scum in a sentence or two, and that I'm seeking something easy to disprove. Most people don't outright
refuse
to outline exactly why they scumread a scumread.

As for Seiko scumreading me since the start of the game and no intent to actually read my posts, we can start with . They want me lynched by page 10 for the lulz. By that post they've already suggested I am scum in and without providing any sort of reason. In , she says that my post is designed not to do anything. Feysal calls Seiko out on not wanting to read me, but just tunnel me since RVS in . Seiko says that every single one of my posts is scummy in her reply in and says she's questioning her townread on Feysal due to her pushback. This is thinly veiled OMGUS. At best, Seiko has been interpreting everything I say as scummy since hour four of this game. If she's town, she's completely and utterly in denial of this fact because she doesn't want to go back on and where they claim to have a 100% accurate read on me here. Their behavior earlier in the game makes me discount this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

hahahahaha

I'll respond to the above if anyone not named Titus actually sees a point in me doing so.
notscience + pieguyn
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Scorpious »

Going to attempt to wade through this after work.

damn.. Lol
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1607, Seiko x Naomi wrote:i'll get to ika/Anti later, have a job interview i need to go to. wish me luck

Good luck on that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1610, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1559, Flubbernugget wrote:Someone asked me about a read on kaboose. Not exactly sure why

Me.

Varsoon
Psychlone
The Antagonist
Bulbazack

My scum reads

Still not sure why and i have no idea what your critique of my reads means
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1615, Flubbernugget wrote:

Me.

Varsoon
Psychlone
The Antagonist
Bulbazack

My scum reads

Not sure either, but it's been awhile since I have seen an original thought from you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:48 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1201, Flubbernugget wrote:
I think Titus should limit herself to two posts a day. She's giving a scum team an easy means of hiding right now
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 1563, Feysal wrote:
In post 1450, Titus wrote:Feysal, my problem with Bulbs wasn't that he thought our head was defending Bulbs but rather
which head

I'm aware of this, but I think it is at least plausible that he could have misremembered the timing of that post and which head wrote it after being exhausted by 15 pages of catchup hell. It does not make his case any better or make him town, but it is possible.

In post 1466, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I initially had a scum read on them based on their RVS posts.
After that, everything else they did were further indications they were scum.

I could possibly believe you think so if you had not been obviously unaware of what they had done when you said the 1v1 with Varsoon came out of nowhere. I also don't see how your case would be different from what it was in RVS, at its core it is still about meta.

It may have been a bad choice from me to bring up UnCouTh mAfia, but I had trouble finding a town game Titus would have started in, because she has replaced into so many games.
I mentioned it as an example of Titus at her finest - zeroed in on scum and focused on bringing him down - and also because I thought it was hilarious to read.
But that game is not a fair comparison, since Titus had replaced in, and though it was on the first day there was already a flipped scum to look for associations to. She does not have that luxury here, and I find your expectations from her unreasonably high. Pathfinder Mafia would be a far better baseline to compare her play to, since she was in that game from the start and did not have access to any scum flips. In that game she got into a pointless argument with MonkeyMan576 over the interpretation of a single preposition, and later sheep-voted Ankamius for considering policy lynching a town read.

I feel like I live in alternate universe sometimes.

I replaced in uncouth mafia, twice actually, in 2 different slots and I don't like that is what happened at all. the first time my slot was lynched BEFORE I EVEN GOT MY ROLE PM, flipped vt and then was asked to replace in AGAIN (I think kuribo did for lulz) and I got to make 4 posts before ut nked me over the 2 soft claimed masons fery and nacho. I even TRIED to look scummy by voting town!ap after his gigantic reach out to me and threw shade on nacho in 2 of the 4 posts I made and ut, who probs knows me better than most at least my forum persona was like FUCK THAT SHIT MOLLIE IS IN THE GAME? KILL THE BITCH KILL HER WITH FIRE AND YOU BETTER NOT BRING HER BACK TO LIFE KURIBO WE ARE ENDING THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW cos it was either after or during drawn on arrival.

why don't I ever get nice things said about me? :(

here is a game where I thought titus rather well:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60866

she doc blocked the n1 nk and I think she helped lynch scum d2 so this is a good game of hers I think I probs shld spend some time and go reread it. the game was over on d2 cos flubby vigged scum n1 and then passed the vig to us and then we vigged scum n2. i totally was a bad hydra partner and snuck in my chosen vig target while guy was at work os I thought he was gonna argue with me. I might have texted him about it after I submitted the kill I am not sure.

titus is sort of reminding me of xmen minus the hysteria. in that game she really did get pl-ed I think I am the only 1 who actually thought she was scum. and I thought she was cos of the same reasons that are being used against her now; bad play. I kept nagging muffina that there was no way she cld be that dumb. she had a townbloc that had scum!majiffy (actually her townbloc had 3 scum in it) in it when I was 99% certain that majiffy was scum which made me think that they were partners. she was town that game. she did have a decent read on fei tho.

the only thing that is giving me doubt is jaqen pointing out titus's word choice cos she did do this in hu2. during my 3 week mafia break I skimmed that game and her posts came from a very informed minority perspective that got lost in the noise. I dunno tho i am gonna have to think on it.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1617, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1201, Flubbernugget wrote:
I think Titus should limit herself to two posts a day. She's giving a scum team an easy means of hiding right now

Okay Seiko is hiding their shit reads with a Titus tunnel. Bulb might be too but I would have to iso him. I'm pretty sure a psychlone wagon would have taken off if there were more posts (relatively) about their play. There's no breathing room for new ideas; they're being drowned out with all of the tunneling
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1616, Titus wrote:
In post 1615, Flubbernugget wrote:

Me.

Varsoon
Psychlone
The Antagonist
Bulbazack

My scum reads

Not sure either, but it's been awhile since I have seen an original thought from you.

The fact that you seem to be seeing original thoughts in the past 30 pages or so is alarming
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:06 am

Post by ProHawk »

So you feel that scum is more fluffing rather than just not posting?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:06 am

Post by ProHawk »

Also, you said I was scum for voting Kaboose. That's why I want your read on him.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

@Mollie, That game you shared the living shit out of me. I felt I had to claim doctor or die. I am thankful you can look back on it now and see that it was good play.

I think you were killed in Uncouth because you have a way of looking obvtown and had no obvious links to scum. I still don't really see bad play in my ISO at all.

Can you give me your thoughts on 1611? By your wall, your implication is that I was sucking in Xmen and my game here reminds you of that but for one read, so by implication you think my reads are wrong here no?. [My reads were off that game].

@Flubber, You're not making sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1622, ProHawk wrote:Also, you said I was scum for voting Kaboose. That's why I want your read on him.

He's null and has done nothing noteworthy outside of lurking

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”