Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 179, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 134, dragonspawn wrote:
So I have to ask you this, why do you feel the need to construct straw men to attack? In fact, why are you attacking in the first place? Your pushing the wagon pretty hard for someone who isn't voting for it.

You're pushing my wagon at the same time as questioning those on the wagon not voting for any of us. Who exactly are you scum reading? Because right now it looks like you are trying to look like you are scum hunting without actually putting your money where your mouth is

This is good.

In post 141, Aeronaut wrote:
Also, this brings up a good point. BBT, do you have reads on any other people right now besides Dragon?

Yes, I do! Dragon is probably town. Oh no, wait, that's still about Dragon. Ummm...can I phone a friend?

In post 145, Kitty Galore wrote:I think serious votes on the wagon are bad.

Are you planning on doing anything about those serious votes that you dislike?

Yes.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 223, Garmr wrote:
In post 181, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 178, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spreading awareness of a tell decreases it's value.

I'd rather keep this one for myself.

You would rather weasel out of explaining anything at all.

That is, inherrently, anti town at best.

VOTE: RC

Share what you have or don't bother posting it.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little shit?

I'll have you know I'm the top scumhunter in the entire MafiaScum and have over 300 confirmed scum lynches.

I'm extensively trained in VCA and have conducted numerous secret raids on the Werewolves.

You are nothing to me but another
hated townie

I did something like this to crumb a hated role once are you crumbing one?

Why would you ask if someone is crumbing something?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@kitty - like what? 'Coz that wasn't it. Who is your no1 lynch rn?

@Gamr, can you explain about your comment on associative before a flip?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:33 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Hey boon you still alive buddy?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:34 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Guys, a quick note, can we not quote whole posts when we're responding to one sentence at the bottom of said post.

Just quote the part you're responding to. Makes the game much easier to read.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Ds I'm going to ignore that till she answers
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Everyone took my navy seal copypasta so seriously, jesus.

No, I am not hated. No, I'm not claiming to be the best scumhunter on MS.

Nor have I got over 300 confirmed scum lynches.

It's just a joke. chill
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 227, Bellaphant wrote:@kitty - like what? 'Coz that wasn't it. Who is your no1 lynch rn?

@Gamr, can you explain about your comment on associative before a flip?

Already answered that in my post right after maybe read my iso
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 229, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Guys, a quick note, can we not quote whole posts when we're responding to one sentence at the bottom of said post.

Just quote the part you're responding to. Makes the game much easier to read.

Yes, sorry. Phone posting. My phone is infuriating to post on, but have no choice ATM.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 161, Keyser Söze wrote:
Do you still stand by your first reason for voting dragonspawn? Or has his defensive-reactions added to your scum-read of him?

Both.
In post 186, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

In post 160, Shazam wrote:This kind of defensiveness is hard to read because it's at the very least anti-town.

Why is defensiveness anti-town?

This question is such a blatant misrep that I almost want to vote you. You chopped off the context, and even in that one sentence you quoted, there is the phrase "this kind" that you just threw out the window with your question. If you are asking why a kind of paranoid defensiveness that causes a player to misread posts and think they're more against him than they really are is anti-town...I think it's pretty obvious. It hurts the town when someone misinterprets what everyone else is saying and gets super defensive about it because it is a) deceptive b) illogical and c) often seen as scummy. In this case, I do see it as scummy, which means it's at least anti-town if he's actually town.
dragonspawn wrote:

I'll have you know I'm the top scumhunter in the entire MafiaScum and have over 300 confirmed scum lynches.

I'm extensively trained in VCA and have conducted numerous secret raids on the Werewolves.

You are nothing to me but another hated townie.

Right. Top scum hunter.

Keep telling yourself that.

Yet another misinterpretation of a post because he can't see past people being against him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone took my navy seal copypasta so seriously, jesus.

It's just a joke. chill

I was hated scum recently waited till day 4 to claim but crumbed day 1 won the game with one vote on me which was during day 1 So that's why I asked
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@Gamr - fine, but associatives before a flip weirds me out. I was more interested in the 'why' than the what, but ok for now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 234, Shazam wrote:
This question is such a blatant misrep that I almost want to vote you. You chopped off the context, and even in that one sentence you quoted, there is the phrase "this kind" that you just threw out the window with your question. If you are asking why a kind of paranoid defensiveness that causes a player to misread posts and think they're more against him than they really are is anti-town...I think it's pretty obvious. It hurts the town when someone misinterprets what everyone else is saying and gets super defensive about it because it is a) deceptive b) illogical and c) often seen as scummy. In this case, I do see it as scummy, which means it's at least anti-town if he's actually town.

Wanna fight?

Being defensive is not scummy, nor is it anti-town. For you to suggest such things is absurd. People interpret posts differently...that's kind of the point of online Mafia. If everyone interpreted posts in the same away there would be no discussion. So no, 'misinterpreting' as you put it is not deceptive and it's not illogical and as stated earlier being defensive is not scummy.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 237, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Wanna fight?

Being defensive is not scummy, nor is it anti-town. For you to suggest such things is absurd. People interpret posts differently...that's kind of the point of online Mafia. If everyone interpreted posts in the same away there would be no discussion. So no, 'misinterpreting' as you put it is not deceptive and it's not illogical and as stated earlier being defensive is not scummy.

Ok, so you're just thick-headed, not scum, good to know. After being rebutted, you're one of those people who goes back to the same logical fallacy and misrepresentation. Dragon's misinterpretations are not just another possible interpretation. They're demonstrably wrong. And his attitude that has caused him to get them wrong is an anti-town one because it results in the problems I described above. Defensiveness is not always scummy, and it's not always anti-town. His particular flavor of defensiveness is the former in my opinion, and definitely the latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 236, Bellaphant wrote:@Gamr - fine, but associatives before a flip weirds me out. I was more interested in the 'why' than the what, but ok for now.

Meh I have done it before
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 161, Keyser Söze wrote:
Do you still stand by your first reason for voting dragonspawn? Or has his defensive-reactions added to your scum-read of him?

Both.

In post 160, Shazam wrote:This kind of defensiveness is hard to read because it's at the very least anti-town.

Why is defensiveness anti-town?

dragonspawn wrote:

You are nothing to me but another hated townie.

Right. Top scum hunter.

Keep telling yourself that.

Yet another misinterpretation of a post because he can't see past people being against him.

How is rc against me?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Bellaphant, you are correct, you were not 'active-lurking'. My real comment was that you made a short narration of events but did not follow up with your views. You have since talked directly at the people you suspect, so my original observation no longer stands.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't remember dragon spawn being this oblivious in my mason game with him he demonstrated the ability to think I even understood his thought process in my mafia game against him he was logical this feels like a act to play off as dumb
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone took my navy seal copypasta so seriously, jesus.

It's just a joke. chill

If there are werewolves in the set-up we'll know where to look though won't we :giggle:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:28 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

If you try to use that as justification to push me if there end up being werewolves I will cut you down so hard.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 244, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you try to use that as justification to push me if there end up being werewolves I will cut you down so hard.

How?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by duppin »

[quote="In post 176,
What was weird about Anna vote? Also, why is this post not accompanied by a vote for PB?[/quote]

Simply the sudden change of heart.

At first I didn't understand what you were talking about, but I do realise now I apparently didn't vote on PB.
I even unvoted so I could vote.

I noticed PB did post after he got called out, but didn't respond to it.
VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

I don't really agree with the RC votes.

In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spreading awareness of a tell decreases it's value.

While this is a fairly suspicious statement, I somehow doubt a scum would say something like that. Could obviously be a WIFOM play, but meh. The copy pasta is not really a scum tell either, just seems like an easy excuse for voting him.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by duppin »

Oh god I failed the quotes, sorry.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 163, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Keyser, I think the issue you address with your latest image is just coincidence. It's not ike he's been lurking hardcore or anything. Choose your battles.

With everything going on in the game; I find this a strange post for you to prioritize responding to. Anything else to add?

I comment on what catches my eye. Nothing to add at this point.

In post 191, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We should start getting votes on PB now.

He is vote parking on Dragon like crazy.

You are such an ass.

In post 217, Bellaphant wrote:
@PB, What is refering to?

It refers to Keyser's soft accusation of Beetlejuicing, aimed at Shazam (in post 161).
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by duppin »

Alright fixed it.

In post 176, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
What was weird about Anna vote? Also, why is this post not accompanied by a vote for PB?

Simply the sudden change of heart.

At first I didn't understand what you were talking about, but I do realise now I apparently didn't vote on PB.
I even unvoted so I could vote.

I noticed PB did post after he got called out, but didn't respond to it.
VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

I don't really agree with the RC votes.

While this is a fairly suspicious statement, I somehow doubt a scum would say something like that. Could obviously be a WIFOM play, but meh. The copy pasta is not really a scum tell either, just seems like an easy excuse for voting him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”