Post by Psychlone »

In post 1396, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1388, Psychlone wrote:
In post 1373, Frogging Mollie wrote:VOTE: psychlone

and thats all I have to say about that

Hi Mollie.
Would you care to dance?

sure but I bet you won't like it

Even an interaction where you're mislynching is better than no interaction at all!
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Psychlone »

I mostly want to give Titus a hug. Don't really know why people are scum reading her, but fuck those guys.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 1819, Kaboose wrote:I don't see anything wrong with setup spec at this point, everyone pretty much has as many reads on the game as they can get. Why not talk about it while they wait for someone to get mislynched?

Tell me why I should like anything about this post.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Psychlone »

In post 1407, singersigner wrote:
In post 1390, Psychlone wrote:
In post 1374, singersigner wrote:

praise jeesus you might actually be town

Could you explain to me why you actually have a scum read on me?

You think that I opened up with the vote on you because I somehow became absolutely delusional and thought I could get you lynched, despite the fact that this is a multiball game and I have the option of genuinely scumhunting (and no reason not to)?

And you think that me voting you is a contradiction with the comments I made on the wagon. You think that this is a scummy contradiction because I as scum couldn't figure out how to say "I think it would be easy for scum to hide in the flurry of votes that hopped on Focus Beam" and then vote one of the later votes, or didn't notice that voting you would have been a contradiction to that statement.

Pretty much, yeah.

This defense only solidifies that because here you even admit it's a contradiction (after trying to say it wasn't in your previous posts), but try to get away with it like "you don't think as scum I would have figured it out and done better??" Because of course not and that's how you find scum.

Gg.

Okay I see we are done here.
Boy that was fun!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

On page 70

Seiko still scum. Talk about other things than titus

VOTE: seiko in case my vote wasn't already there
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Psychlone »

Could actually lynch fresh. Bravado reads town, the continuous tunneling for god knows what reason does not.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Fresh »

Because lynching me would be smart... (sigh)
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Fresh »

You know who I think is town so far? Flubbernugget. Yes he is town.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Fresh »

I'm going back to work. Call me when there's a wagon I need to hop on.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Psychlone »

In post 1433, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1396, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1388, Psychlone wrote:

Hi Mollie.
Would you care to dance?

sure but I bet you won't like it

this was churlish of me and i am sorry. I suppose I need to sort you guys out in case you guys are town cos i feel like if I don't pple are going to derp all over themselves about you and it is isn't fair to you, the rest of the players and borky for me to ignore you when I think I can get a read on you guys.
lets dance

this where I am at with you guys; your posts are coming across as overly careful and cautious and you are looking incredibly self-conscious.

whats up with dat

also I wld like to talk about bulba. i am pretty sure he is scum and that actually who i want lynched today. I don't believe that he has forgotten hu2 or that I was pushing a titus lynch to the ends of the earth and i certainly don't think that he has forgotten team!mafia either. I can't remember if it was ika or gamma that I was telling that I was worried that team!mafia broke something inside him cos i have never seen him look so defeated. I think his titus push is awful. speaking of ika where is he. I wld also like your thoughts on jaqen.

also GUY WHEN ARE YOU COMING OVER FOR DINNER YOU SHLD COME OVER WHEN NOTTY COMES OVER

singer is a super strong town read for me, I feel like there are these moments where singer is very very transparent for instance we were playing bohnanza with gamma, nuwen, quadz, mattp and trollie and I was using sooper dooper mind control powahz and it was working cos gamma, mattp and trollie were all trying to give me free shit and singer was like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" and then they were like "OH" but then in the next turn they tried to give singer free shit and you cld see every thought playing out across her face it went like this: "WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW WHAT IS GOING ON NOW ARE YOU TRYING TO TRICK YOU ARE TRYING TO TRICK ME AREN'T YOU HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU HAVE IF I ACCEPT THIS IT DOES MEAN THAT I WILL HELP YOU LATER I WILL ACCEPT IT IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OH SHIT I MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN HERE" and it was beautiful to watch.

I feel like she is doing the equivalent of that in this game as in i feel like she is being really transparent with her thought processes not that she is thinking the same thing.

Posting hasn't felt cautious from my end. It has been self-conscious since the cases against me came to light, it's hard to navigate around the frustration in dealing with bad pushes on me: it is exceptionally difficult to break free from bad vibes without laptop access or consistent time to post. This is made doubly and triply frustrating when the people lynching me are town because it means fault lies over here but I don't actually have the necessary parts to correct what's wrong with my game.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Psychlone »

I don't really think Bulba is scum: I think Bulba as scum would try to capitalize on his interactions with you throughout the team mafia experience and the way not to do that is to forget everything that happened in recent history is not the way to do that. I feel like his reach out to you was town because of how begrudging it was: I think scum-Bulba would try to put a little more heart into that interaction especially.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Psychlone »

My big two concerns are Varsoons and Seiko. I had a townread on Varsoon earlier but I don't think I'm following his thought process much lately and I don't really like how unflinchingly he stared at both Sala & Titus's emotion. With Seiko, playing on the 100% thing aea like something you do to push a lynch and not something you put on the line very easily, tunneling seems like something pie has done as sc before, and agreeing to chainlynch me if people lynch Totus freaks me out.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Psychlone »

Actually pie playing 100% card as town is p common and sometimes leads to embarrassing moments.
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Psychlone »

GUY WHEN ARE YOU COMING OVER FOR DINNER YOU SHLD COME OVER WHEN NOTTY COMES OVER

WHEN IS IT????
(you have my g-chat so you can tell me the info there)
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Aeris »

I think I have a new cautiously optimistic town read.

Spoiler: shhh
psyclone!
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Psychlone »

Oh also
As I said it over and over
Jaqen dude is town and I have no clue how people are seeing him as scum after that dumb af claim
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1837, Psychlone wrote:Actually pie playing 100% card as town is p common and sometimes leads to embarrassing moments.

Has Pie done that as scum? (Too lazy to check)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Psychlone »

Not that I know of.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

Is there a fast way to check?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Psychlone »

There's not a lot of piescum game here.
look up that nati multiball game for a start.

And then look at Touhou upick 1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

I just went to a smaller game by looking through Pie's ISO. Here are some things of note

She pushes MS for faking being useful -http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6851773 , that is similar to her early posting on me.

She also posts that Sonic is 99% capable of doing something as either alignment when someone tries to defend him based on confusion.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6851844
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1816, Kaboose wrote:
In post 1677, Bulbazak wrote:CB, for surface play, Flubber, for just going with the flow, and Kaboose, for purposeful fluff posting.
Sad to say, I think they're kinda minor in the long run. I want to catch the big dogs.
I have 3 in the waffle pile. Aeris I almost moved to town, but I'm coming back to my original scum read. Feysal I'm not sure what to do with. I'm getting gut pings of scum, and I don't know why. ProHawk has moved out of the town pile, and I'm trying to figure out if he's scum or not. I liked his earlier posts with Aeris, but since then it feels like he's done nothing of substance. That's about where I am right now.

This is a very odd way of going about your business. So I'm less scum because you don't know me as well, and because you know Titus more you want to scum read them more to catch the "bigger" dogs? I don't understand this thought process at all.

Scum like you, Flubber, and CB will be easy to lynch, as everyone is onboard and can see it. Scum like Titus, and other large scum that I'm sure are out there, are harder to catch, because they have a tendency to slip away. My priority at the moment isn't to catch the small fish. I've seen them, and I'll get to them by d2 at the earliest. My priority is to sort the bigger players and figure out where the scum are there, because that's where we're bound to get hung up later. If we catch them early, we don't have to worry about it.

In post 1820, Psychlone wrote:@Bulba: look around the post you've quoted. The explanation is there lol

Quote it, because I obviously didn't see it.

In post 1832, Fresh wrote:You know who I think is town so far? Flubbernugget. Yes he is town.

Why?

I found the VT wording push from Titus kinda pointless, especially with the kinda sorta name claim at the end. Jaquen has solidified for town. Titus, not so much.

Vote Titus

I think I've had enough time to think, and I'm solid on this.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 1827, Fresh wrote:
In post 1819, Kaboose wrote:I don't see anything wrong with setup spec at this point, everyone pretty much has as many reads on the game as they can get. Why not talk about it while they wait for someone to get mislynched?

Tell me why I should like anything about this post.

I posted that with intention for specifically YOU to hate it. Therefore there is no reason why you should like anything about it.

:cool:
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:49 am

Post by The Antagonist »

i'm gonna fight 'em off

a
seven
nation
army
couldn't
hold me back

VOTE: psychlone
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Psychlone »

In post 1692, Psychlone wrote:Granted I'm a huge sucker for AtEs but this one just feels different from the "let's all be friends" schematic titus pulled in S&V.

Hi bulba

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”