Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3698, Psyche wrote:pere knows that things are that ambiguous
you're the one who seems to be paralyzed by that ambiguity
yes, we can't be 100% that players like me are town, but is that really a big deal??

How do you know what Pere knows?
Statements like this are what make me doubt things.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Psyche »

sighhh
you're right, but you're wrong
you're obsessing over terms like "confirmed town" instead of what we can do to help clarify the situation
you can't play mafia without going out on a limb
it's just not possible
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 3700, davesaz wrote:
In post 3698, Psyche wrote:pere knows that things are that ambiguous
you're the one who seems to be paralyzed by that ambiguity
yes, we can't be 100% that players like me are town, but is that really a big deal??

How do you know what Pere knows?
Statements like this are what make me doubt things.

extremely little pere has said so far can't be inferred from the contents of this thread
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3701, Psyche wrote:sighhh
you're right, but you're wrong
you're obsessing over terms like "confirmed town" instead of what we can do to help clarify the situation
you can't play mafia without going out on a limb
it's just not possible

Yet you won't go on a limb and actually give scumreads.

There's a difference between going on a limb and putting your last dollar on 00.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Psyche »

00?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by davesaz »

Roulette wheel. Single numbers are the worst kind of bet.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Psyche »

okay,
if you guys are so adamant about it i have to assume you have a reason
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3682, Sinsun1 wrote:Daves definitely sees what's going on as he made a quick mention of it. Suzune is cleared. Any town out there that I don't have as 100% clear, right now Suzune is town, Narn CONFIRMED her as town when she claimed lightning rod. He was town cop, hence result.

The only people in this game trying to cause doubt are scum. Riabi and Titus are doing a horrible job. If they just laid low and let us fight each other they might of gotten away with their goal. But now they've drawn a line around them that everyone can see.

Also Kling just moved to spot number 3 on my list of preferred lynches. I am still questioning his alignment yet when I suspect him, he jumps on me as scum... SMH. I've seen too many bad town plays this game that resulted in bad mislynches. So Kling, there are at least 4 more scum alive. So if you REALLY believe I am scum (which no one else does. Titus, who is scum knowing I am town does not count) then there are THREE more you need to find. So until those 3 are found and dead, consider us a joint OP in finding and eliminating them. Right now I am pretty damn sure on Riabi and Titus being 2 of the 4 remaining scum. That leaves 2 left and yes, I do suspect you Kling out of process of elimination. We have certain players here who are cleared and when you eliminate them from the list, not many players remain.

To explain. Going with Titus and Riabi being scum. Psyche, Thor, Suzune and LG being town most likely with my heavily town read on Pere right now, that leaves me with:

Kling, Dave, Augustine and Nero. 2 of which if I am right about the rest of it are scum.

So tell me Kling, which 4 people do you believe to be scum? Let's find our mutual agreement which right now I am more leaning on Titus than anyone but Riabi I'd prefer as well.

I've been focused on Titus and Pere mainly.

I didn't exactly jump on you when you said you suspected me, fact is that you've been pinging my scumdar all along. I must admit I got distracted between Senator Pisskop, Lickety, and all the replaces, plus the R/L shit I'm going through. But still, most of your posts ping...

Here's where my head's at right now:

Klingoncelt

LittleGumball/(The Fox)/(LittleGumball)

Psyche/(RIP)

Suzune/(Jamierus)

Thor665/(The Archmage Ludicrous)

Nero
Cain
Davesaz
Riabi/(Zabing12)
St Co
nstantine the Hermit/(Displaced)/(Marcrell)
Sinsun1

Titus(Jeanne11)

PeregrineV
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3706, Psyche wrote:okay,
if you guys are so adamant about it i have to assume you have a reason

Yeah it's called, hide the doctor assuming there is one.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:55 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 3668, PeregrineV wrote:
Of the remaining players, (besides yourself, of course), which NK would be the most devastating?

Thinking about this further, and touching on what Titus said...

It appears likely that we have a doctor, or some role that protects people in some way. If we don't, then Suzune is lying about being a Lightning Bolt. Otherwise, the kill that was almost certainly targetted for someone that night would have killed her. So, the most devastating NK in my mind would be the doctor. Obviously, I don't know who that player is, but, do you really think that having that role outed and putting a big red bulls-eye on their forhead is a good thing for town?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 3638, Riabi wrote:Pere, here is perhaps a better explanation of my issue with you today. I'm desperately trying to figure out this game, and I feel like we as town need all the information we can get that doesn't benefit scum. OTOH, here you are, presumably holding some secret piece of info (how you know the exact number of scum in this game) but, then you want us all to massclaim. Scum already know exactly how many of them there are (unless they can't count, which is unlikely), but they probably don't know everyone's roles. I don't see how your behavior/plan benefits anyone other than scum, and they're already winning this game, so why should we help them?

Well sadly since we do not know what roles are in this game mass claiming is not the most helpful thing we can do. However, I honestly believe that we might have to start town hunting over mafia hunting for the sheer fact that the town has almost no information to go on.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Suzune »

The upside of. A mass claim is that it is possible to help any potential information roles understand the readings they have.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 3656, Riabi wrote:Proof? Evidence? Oh wait... let me guess, that's secret info?
there is very little secret info in this game. In fact the town would kill for a little secret information. In my question for you is why, you cannot see the information based on what has already been played. Many roles have done things and those roles would be as good as confirmed, plus losing the doctor gave us anothe pool. Why are you so desperate to shed discord?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3711, Suzune wrote:The upside of. A mass claim is that it is possible to help any potential information roles understand the readings they have.

Can I put you down as "For"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 3656, Riabi wrote:Proof? Evidence? Oh wait... let me guess, that's secret info?

In post 3663, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3573, Sinsun1 wrote:Didn't see it, but for today, I am hard reading Titus as scum and that's who I am dead set on lynching. Too many dead town have also scum read her.

Also just for the records if I were to take a gamble and have to guess ALL remaining scum in the game RIGHT NOW.

(In order of scumminess/preference)

1.) Titus
2.) Riabi
3.) Nero Cain
4.) Klingoncelt

You need to put yourself on this list, Sinsun.
no he doesn't had the scum of hammered himself sinsun would have been able to prove himself. It was in the scums best interest to hammer himself do to that. Making your comment kind of silly.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

So Kling, Titus is pinging us both as scum. Let's get her. She's pinged by dead town as scum. Today all she is trying to do is cause doubt in people that are pretty much cleared. If we're all beginning to scum read her then we might as well go with intuition and lynch her. Do you see what I mean? ISO Titus and I together, watch where she begins to go against me. It's right at the point where I am declaring I am pretty damn sure that she is scum. Once I did that, she decides she wants me gone because I'm not fooled by her shit anymore.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3712, Suzune wrote:
there is very little secret info in this game. In fact the town would kill for a little secret information. In my question for you is why, you cannot see the information based on what has already been played. Many roles have done things and those roles would be as good as confirmed, plus losing the doctor gave us anothe pool. Why are you so desperate to shed discord?

I can't see how many scum there are based on what has been played. Can you enlighten me? Riabli's post mirrors how I feel.

Also, Klingon and I both know ika. He would have informed his buddies that he hammers at l-1 almost always. The fact Sinsun "wanted" to hammer and failed could easily be staged.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3715, Sinsun1 wrote:So Kling, Titus is pinging us both as scum. Let's get her. She's pinged by dead town as scum. Today all she is trying to do is cause doubt in people that are pretty much cleared. If we're all beginning to scum read her then we might as well go with intuition and lynch her. Do you see what I mean? ISO Titus and I together, watch where she begins to go against me. It's right at the point where I am declaring I am pretty damn sure that she is scum. Once I did that, she decides she wants me gone because I'm not fooled by her shit anymore.

Rich, you want me gone because I don't use conftown lightly. You pretend that this is a scum indicator but by now Klingon should know that I don't say conftown unless 100% sure.

Except for me, Klingon's reads and mine are almost similar.

The wagon on PerV is almost identical to the wagon on ika.

PerV has done a lot of scummy shit (neighbor no use [which he should never do after InuYasha] and massclaim push to find doctor) and it's right his wagon is large.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Let's try synchronization of sorts....

@Psyche
- Do you have any info on the unknowns you want to share?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3717, Titus wrote:
In post 3715, Sinsun1 wrote:So Kling, Titus is pinging us both as scum. Let's get her. She's pinged by dead town as scum. Today all she is trying to do is cause doubt in people that are pretty much cleared. If we're all beginning to scum read her then we might as well go with intuition and lynch her. Do you see what I mean? ISO Titus and I together, watch where she begins to go against me. It's right at the point where I am declaring I am pretty damn sure that she is scum. Once I did that, she decides she wants me gone because I'm not fooled by her shit anymore.

Rich, you want me gone because I don't use conftown lightly. You pretend that this is a scum indicator but by now Klingon should know that I don't say conftown unless 100% sure.

Except for me, Klingon's reads and mine are almost similar.

The wagon on PerV is almost identical to the wagon on ika.

Yes, he was bussed like a boss ()
I fully expect my wagon to look similar to his.

In post 3717, Titus wrote:PerV has done a lot of scummy shit (neighbor no use [which he should never do after InuYasha] and massclaim push to find doctor) and it's right his wagon is large.

The doctor could claim now and give us 7 town and 5 unknown with 4 of those unknown being scum.
you know, if there is one.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Suzune »

Sorry, I am just getting home after a business trip. I will be finishing catching up.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 3713, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3711, Suzune wrote:The upside of. A mass claim is that it is possible to help any potential information roles understand the readings they have.

Can I put you down as "For"?
Sure, put me down as for. Even if we get several fake mass claims, the benefit of assuming the game is balanced and a chance to help our investigative roles is important.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

@PerV, we don't have any conftown. Suzune is the closest but even then, she can still be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3722, Titus wrote:@PerV, we don't have any conftown. Suzune is the closest but even then, she can still be scum.

Did you forget my secret information?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 3712, Suzune wrote:

I'm not trying to shed discord, I'm trying to not let Pere spread false assumptions. Many roles have done things that add to levels of likelyhood, but not certainty. Why is this so hard to understand.

Also, what the hell are you talking about with losing the doctor? While I agree that there is likely a doctor or some other similar role in this game, we've not lost him or her. In a game where things are this close, don't we want to do everything we can to protect said role?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”