Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:34 am

Post by shos »

Don't you love my VCs <3

Flavour"
Y
ou're a fool, you know that?"

Medic said this, sort of to himself, since his patient was currently unconcious. He gave us orders, do that, push there, hold it, etc etc. We do as he says, no questions asked, considering none of us has any medical knowledge of any sort. Meanwhile, the two who brought him in started eating. They look exhausted. I don't blame them.

"Do you think he'll be fine?" asked one of them from afar.
"I don't quite know," answered M. "Since he's unconscious, I can't interrogate him for pains and stuff alike. Difficulty to breath, loss of feel in his legs, who knows what can happen. He's also probably going to need loads of medication for the pain if his legs are broken. We better stabilize his legs before he wakes up and starts twitching. Do you see anything solid, about 2 feet long?"

Everyone looked around, but there wasn't anything convenient. Halberd stood up.
"We can make one. Here, hold this."
He grabbed one of the tall chairs from the dining table and instructed two of them to hold it steady; and then, in a well-oriented and perfectly located, really, REALLY strong kick, he broke one of the legs of the chair.

"This should do," he said. "I'll rub it some on the floor to remove the pointy end of the broken wood. It should be great in about 10 minutes."
Halberd started working on it on his own. You watch, enticed. Nobody speaks, and you start feeling as if you've been mesmerized. You wake up from your trance when Kingsley pats on your back. "It's OK to let go now," he says. Apparantly Medic spoke to you and you just didn't notice.

"Sorry," you say. "I guess this place is affecting me.."
"Yeah I know the feeling."

A loud screech pilfered the silence.

WRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!
YAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ woke up. Shit, Halberd wasn't done with the chairleg yet - and JJ's screaming like hell and twitching!
"HOLD HIS THIGH STILL AND MAKE SURE HIS LEGS DON'T MOVE!" medic shouted at us, and we ran for his help.
"CAN WE GET SOME PAINKILLERS HERE?!?!?" medic cried. How did we not think about this earlier?

The cranky sounds are heard again, and a box falls from the ceiling. We open it.

Morphine. Well, I guess that'll do.
Medic administers a small shot into JJ, and a few minutes later he starts being less noisy, all high and stuff.

This shit is crazy. Hope I'm gonna make it back home..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count #17.

Day 3 Deadline: (expired on 2015-07-27 01:11:11)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wagons are ordered by chronology. First wagon to appear appears first, and if it disappears it is back at the end of the line. First voter on wagon is first, etc.

Suzune (1) - Dramonic.

Dramonic (3) - Ozgin, RedCoyote, E_Lou_Sive.

TellTakeHeart (1) - BlueMoonRising.
E_Lou_Sive (1) - TellTaleHeart.

Not Voting (2): Suzune, Wanderer-nl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:

Advanced Quantum Mechanics. One of the three core courses for a Masters degree in physics. Fucking hard.

SEVEN HOURS TO DEADLINE.
Last edited by shos on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:14 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 972, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 966, dramonic wrote:...If you make an enumeration and say "the remaining three", it pretty much sounds like you mean the three people you haven't mentionned.
regardless, thats the three I was calling confirmed town are those three.

Read that post again. Closely. He has reads on people. Is there a read on you in there? No. He only mentioned your name. He forgot 1 player, I asked him who, turned out it was me. Are you even reading or just stupid? And why are those 3 conftown?

First and foremost, I replied about "the remaining three" before he clarified he forgot to mention you, so that point is moot.
Second, and again, if you name every player except three in a post, and then ends the post with "the remaining three", logic dictates the three are the ones you didn't mention.
Third, those three are confirmed on the basis that none of them were on the Klingon wagon.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 976, dramonic wrote:....
those three are confirmed on the basis that none of them were on the Klingon wagon.

Why?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:16 am

Post by dramonic »

I think Klingon's breakdown was genuine.
Her buddy bussed her.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Suzune »

Sorry I am kind to busy this weekend. My post is coming soon.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Suzune »

I hate to rush you all my friends but as we rapidly approach the deadline we are going to have to decide what to do. To answer your question the only other two high suspects I had was dram and els. Everyone else I thought was safe in the town pile.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Suzune »

VOTE: dramonic
That does put him at L-1 be aware
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: Dramonic

I see Suzune as town because at least she voted to get a lynch. Finally. Ty. Good night all.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:25 am

Post by shos »

Flavour
T
he silence screams tonight.

Medic said we can't know if JJ makes it. In extreme cases, it is known that people tend to forget anything that is negligible and focus on the really important things. If only humanity could work that way all the time, and not only in life-endangering situations...*sigh*

"We should go to sleep. It's become dark and we don't know what tomorrow brings. Besides, JJ is hurt and we can't help him any further, and obviously we can't progress anywhere with him."
"You're right. We can arrange pillows from the chairs to sleep on something soft. Hey! Bring one to JJ, will ya?"

-------

Everyone's curled in ther own zone. It's cold, but the cold is not the reason you can't sleep. What's going to happen? One by one we get hurt, when will my turn come?

-------

D
awn.

You wake up and see everyone in their place, sleeping. You yawn and take a look around. EVerything's normal, doesn't look like anything has changed. Phew. Let's wake everyone up. Better do this one by one.

"Good morning," you say to Halberd, your newly acquainted mate, while patting him on the back. "Help me wake the others," you say.
You move on to the next one, but something stops you. "Guys, wake up!" Halberd shouts. You turn around and look at him, annoyed. Why do that when you can do it peacefully?

"JJ's arm is still bleeding from the morphine injection. Look. That isn't right."

You go to check it out and see that indeed a small pool of blood lies under his arm. You wipe the needle mark and....it keeps bleeding?

"Um, Medic? Wake the fuck up," you say, and kick him mildly. "What do you want?!"
"Look."

He takes a look and looks astonished. "What can possibly...but...wait --" he murmurs to himself.

Medic goes to JJ and moves him to lie on his side. He opens his mouth and looks inside.

"OH SHIT."

Medic quickly checks pulse and the breathing status of our hurt man. He then proceeds to try resuscitation. After about 5 minutes he stops.

"FUCK!!!!!"

"What the fuck just happened, M?"
"*sigh*...He was allergic to Morphine. That's super rare. What are the fucking odds."
"Are you telling me he's dead?"
Medic nods. "Had we noticed this soon after the injection, we could have done something. But after a whole night...he's probably not breathing for 6 hours now.."

Another one down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count #18. [LYNCH ACHIEVED]

Day 3 Deadline: (expired on 2015-07-27 01:11:11)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wagons are ordered by chronology. First wagon to appear appears first, and if it disappears it is back at the end of the line. First voter on wagon is first, etc.

Suzune (1) - Dramonic.

Dramonic (5) - Ozgin, RedCoyote, E_Lou_Sive, Suzune, Wanderer-nl.

TellTakeHeart (1) - BlueMoonRising.
E_Lou_Sive (1) - TellTaleHeart.

Not Voting (0): Nobody!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:

Dramonic has been lynched.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:28 am

Post by shos »

shos wrote:
Hello, PLAYER.

You are a vanilla townie. You have no night nor day actions.
However, you are a
conditional Bulletproof
: if you are one of the first two people to get nightkilled - you will live through that night.

You win with the
TOWN
, when all threats to town are dead, and one townie is still alive.

Night 3 has started.
Deadline is, unless enlengthed(this shouldn't happen..), in (expired on 2015-07-28 23:31:11).

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:24 am

Post by shos »

Flavour"
T
hey're taking us down one by one, I'm telling ya,"

Medic, being angry, went to the table and tore the tableclock, making lots of food and items fall to the floor in great noise. He ignored this and went on to cover JJ's body with it.

"What sort of a medical emergency guy has all his patients DIE?!" he cried. "For Christ's sake, why does it keep happening???"
"It's not your fault mate. You know some things just aren't."

There was silence. A long, sad, period of silence. The only sounds heard were when someone walked somewhere, sighed, kicked something in anger or...started crying.
After about 20 minutes of no talking, you've had enough.

"Has everyone gotten something to eat? Slept ok? Should we move on? Halberd..?"

Everyone was half nodding and half ignoring you, but once you named Halberd, it drew their attention. Some of them didn't yet know the name - they weren't here when we told our names to each other - so they look at you like a wierdow; but the others noticed what you did. Halberd was barely breathing. He was swollen all over. "MEDIC!!! WTF??"

"Holy shit. Not another one. Are you allergic to peanuts?"
"Halberd nodded."

You understood immediately. It's like from that Will Smith movie. Isn't that super dangerous though?

"OK, we gotta make sure he maintains breathing ability, guys. Without a hospital, that's all we can do until it calms down. Let's hope his allergy isn't acute."
"Alright," you step in. "What do we do?"
"Do exactly as I say," Medic started to say - but Halberd's eyes rolled out and he stopped talking and started working his magics on Halberd. "Shit. We might be too late again."

"What did he even eat?" asked someone at the back, only to get a fierce reaction of "DOES IT EVEN MATTER?!?!?!" by the nervous Medic.

After two or three minutes, Medic sits back again.

"I can't believe this shit."

Night 3 has ended.
Suzune has been killed tonight.

shos wrote:
Hello, PLAYER.

You are a vanilla townie. You have no night nor day actions.
However, you are a
conditional Bulletproof
: if you are one of the first two people to get nightkilled - you will live through that night.

You win with the
TOWN
, when all threats to town are dead, and one townie is still alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count #19.

Day 4 Deadline: (expired on 2015-08-11 23:31:11)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Voting (6): Ozgin, RedCoyote, E_Lou_Sive, Wanderer-nl, TellTaleHeart, BlueMoonRising.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:

With 6 alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch.

Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Ozgin »

Well then, I might have been wrong. I'll still take BMR over RC, though.

VOTE: BMR
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:48 am

Post by BlueMoonRising »

I still have a 100% voting record. Maybe I know what I am doing.

Vote: E_Lou_Sive
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: Suzune
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh whaha I'm too drunk for this rn. Suzune died. Wtf?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: TTH
Again, I'm too drunk for this. Don'sheep me.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Yet.

nn
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Ozgin »

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna wait for Wanderer to sober up. I also gotta gather my thoughts, but right now I'm most comfortable with a BMR lynch.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Also, BMR, if you had 100% voting record, your last vote would have been who you believed was scum which was TTH. Now it's ELS. Why?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

UNVOTE: Ok that was silly. Sorry about that.
Possible scum in my mind: E_Lou_Sive, TTH, BMR. I'll need to do some rereading to get to a decent vote.

@BMR: What was the reason you voted for TTH yesterday?
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:58 am

Post by BlueMoonRising »

I changed my mind. Voting record goes by if you lynch scum or town, I was on the scum wagon on both scum votes, and I wasn't on the town wagon. Thus 100% voting record.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Oz, can you point me to a post where you've exhibited open thoughtfulness re: ELS' alignment?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Ozgin »

I outlined why I don't bother with ELS, TTH, and Wanderer (or haven't, I should say), because I still believe that Klingon had a forrealsies breakdown and that her partner is most likely on her lynch wagon.

I also ranked everyone in some semblance of order, probably in the same post.
E_Lou_Sive
E_Lou_Sive
Goon
E_Lou_Sive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by E_Lou_Sive »

I currently believe that Klingon attempted to bus her buddy on day 1. Because of this, my suspicions are turning towards BMR, Red, and Ozgin. Coincidentally, those three players also ended up on Kling’s wagon at the end of day 1. Wanderer remains a townread, and now I think TTH is probably town as well, since her voting history seems unique compared to the other players and I would think that the final scum in this game is trying to blend in with popular wagons. For example, RedCoyote is the only player who ended up on every wagon in this game that wound up being that day’s lynch. In other words, he’s the only player who was on Kling’s wagon on day 1, Soren’s wagon on day 2, and dramonic’s wagon on day 3. This is interesting to me, but not in and of itself suspicious, since town could easily accomplish the same feat.

@Mod I will be V/LA from August 5-12
I'll find the scum or I'll eat my hat! Trust me. I've done it before.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by shos »

Yay!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”