hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:10 am

Post by hiplop »

Im 25 pages behind but making it my mission to catch up tonight! (After Big Brother ;) )
third best scummer of all time
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2075, The Antagonist wrote:top bitch

also im here for a bit if anyone needs me

Why are you obsessed with with claiming page tops with spam posts?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2073, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 2000, Psychlone wrote:I think she's had posts that point towards a consultant mindset, but a couple posts don't make a whole. She still has a very defiant tone in the early game and isn't really interested in working with people because she can't fully trust them (look at her questioning my town read in her when GiF and I were basically lone rangers in townreading her).

I should probably clarify (bc I thought this was really obvious and I mentioned it in my original post) that there are some scenarios where you can, strictly speaking, see her attempting to be helpful and it's not out of place.

it is when she makes posts that look like she's specifically going out of her way to do work for town that is the scum tell here - which I usually judge based on what I think she's likely to think about (votecounts and prods for example don't fit into this bc that's a fairly standard thing a majority of players ask for time to time, whereas, for instance, telling everyone there's only 48 hours left until the deadline comes off as strained) and whether she's trying to specifically position herself in that way (trying to explicitly get people to notice the *effort* she's putting in).

this is what I usually refer to when I said "consultant mindset" before.

I've updated vote counts and done other things as town to. I don't need to get people to notice the "effort" I put in as scum. I don't think anyone has ever accused me of coasting in a game ever.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Fresh »

I bet no less than 2/3 of the players in this game have voted for Titus (or Focus).
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.16

[7] Titus (Seiko x Naomi, Saint, hiplop, mastin2, TheIrishPope, Bulbazak, singersigner)
[4] Seiko x Naomi (Feysal, Flubbernugget, Titus, Varsoon)
[3] Psychlone (Aeris, CB, The Antagonist)
[2] Jaqen Hghar (ZZZX, Fresh)
[1] Bulbazak (Kaboose)
[1] Flubbernugget (ProHawk)
[1] Fresh (Psychlone)
[1] The Antagonist (Jaqen Hghar)
[1] Varsoon (free stool sample)

[2] Not Voting (Scorpious, Frogging Mollie)

With 23 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-08-05 22:00:00)
beefycheese
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Fresh »

I've just watched his lynch keep coming and going. Been as high as 9ish at one point. Was down to 6 a couple times. All I need to know about not voting it. Too many on and off pushes. Scum being a part of that. Titus is a bad lynch today period.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by hiplop »

(still behind just chekcing for updates)

^ isn't that more of a classic scum lynch? Their buddies come in to derail the wagon and counterwagons form
third best scummer of all time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2082, hiplop wrote:(still behind just chekcing for updates)

^ isn't that more of a classic scum lynch? Their buddies come in to derail the wagon and counterwagons form

You're missing part B... counterwagons haven't really been forming.

Why don't you post when you have something relevant to say? Right now, you sound like whining scum.

@Psychlone, I think Seiko stands by their "I'm too helpful" analysis, so you can point out what you think the flaw is.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

In before their whole team is being wagoned so no counter wagon options. ^_^
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2084, singersigner wrote:In before their whole team is being wagoned so no counter wagon options. ^_^

In before, you're wrong. Seiko is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62167

There's me ranting about me always being random wagoned day 1 as scum to compare to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

I honestly don't care, Titus. I'm tired of being on 80+ page D1 games just because a quick lunch or policy lynch is "scummy" before it even matters. Site meta needs to change and that includes your tendency to not pick and choose your battles or arguments. You complain that responding to Seiko's posts continually will make you a target of "oh policy because Titus is spamming" but you fucking have the highest post count in every game. This isn't just because you're on the defensive. It starts when you're on the offensive and just overload everyone with posts you think are relevant but aren't. Start figuring out how to interpret conversations you're not a part of so you can stop creating irl conversations that dominate everything. You haven't learned a goddamn thing since you claimed to want to get better at mafia so here it is. Deal with it.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, well don't act like that's exclusively me. And you know what, I do have to have large amounts of data to read people. I am fucked up with emotion. That's the way I am. I tell it like it is. Don't like it, pray I roll scum so I can kiss your ass Singer. I think you're town but you don't get to act like this is an exclusively me problem.

I wouldn't have 80 page day 1 if I wasn't having to prove my efforts at scumhunting due to people tunnelling every game. I have gotten better somewhat. Am I perfect? No. I still have a way to go. This doesn't happen when I sub into games, only when I start with them day 1.

Also, the largest game EVER on record, I wasn't even in. So to pretend like it's my "playstyle" and only my playstyle that's a problem is bullshit.

I think part of the problem is that if you don't respond to every allegation, it's presumed "right". So and so ignored this post, so the case must be golden. Lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 2087, singersigner wrote:I honestly don't care, Titus. I'm tired of being on 80+ page D1 games just because a quick lunch or policy lynch is "scummy" before it even matters. Site meta needs to change and that includes your tendency to not pick and choose your battles or arguments. You complain that responding to Seiko's posts continually will make you a target of "oh policy because Titus is spamming" but you fucking have the highest post count in every game. This isn't just because you're on the defensive. It starts when you're on the offensive and just overload everyone with posts you think are relevant but aren't. Start figuring out how to interpret conversations you're not a part of so you can stop creating irl conversations that dominate everything. You haven't learned a goddamn thing since you claimed to want to get better at mafia so here it is. Deal with it.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Subject: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse (Game Over)

Desperado wrote:
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse

Moderator: Desperado
Back-Up Mod: Cabd
Reviewed by: Cabd, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, and Formerfish

Player List:

1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan)*
Clusk92*
AngryPidgeon*
3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis)*
4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20)*
5. Majiffy*
6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience)*
7. My Milked Eek*
8. Ultimate Life Form (Metal Sonic + Mastin2)*
9. Feu et Vol (beastcharizard + Marquis)*
10. borkjerfkin*
11. Toogeloo*
12. SnowStorm*
13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree*
RubikAshtray*
BBMolla*
15. Venmar*
16. Nero Cain*
17. PeregrineV*
Brian Skies*
EspeciallyTheLies*
19. Titus*
20. ika*

* = confirmed

Spoiler: Still Fighting
4. Cloud Nine (Natirasha + Salamence20)
6. Rogue (Malakittens + notscience)
10. borkjerfkin
11. Toogeloo
12. SnowStorm
13. Sharpest-knife-on-tree
20. ika

Spoiler: Martyred
19. Titus,
Sunspot,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched D1

16. Nero Cain,
Shadowcat,
Town Jailkeeper
, Killed N1

3. Macaronis and Cheese (Prof Fridays + Aronis),
Weapon X,
Vanilla Townie
, Killed N1

5. Majiffy,
Havok,
EMF Even-Night Strongman
, Killed N1

Clusk92
AngryPidgeon,
Colossus,
Town Compulsive Odd-Night Vigilante
, Lynched D2

1. Speaker for the Dead (pirate mollie + zMuffinMan),
Nightcrawler,
Town 2-Shot Commuter
, Killed N2

Ultimate Life Form
Metal Sonic,
Abyss,
Horsemen Ninja
, Lynched D3

17. PeregrineV,
Mastermind,
Town Amnesiac Tracker
, Killed N3

Brian Skies
EspeciallyTheLies,
Gambit,
Vanilla Townie
, Killed N3

9. Feu et Vol (beastcharizard + Marquis,
Cyclops,
EMF Jack of all Trades
, Lynched D4

7. My Milked Eek,
Lila Cheney,
Vanilla Townie
, Killed N4

15. Venmar,
Magneto,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched D5

RubikAshtray
BBMolla,
Forge,
Town Universal Backup (Jailkeeper)
, Killed N5

Spoiler: Killed by Apocalypse personally
Modkills go here!

Spoiler: Scabs
Replacement notices go here!

Important Events and Vote Counts:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... overview=1

Lynched day 1

third most posts in the game

:|

Anyways, this is a good lynch.
notscience + pieguyn
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

*shrug* So basically I'm stuck with not defending myself and getting lynched, or posting and getting lynched. *shrug* I guess I don't get to play day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

notscience + pieguyn
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by singersigner »

I ignore people all the time when they're wrong. It's almost never failed me. In fact, it's when I try explaining exactly how wrong they are that people assume I feel the need to defend myself so amply.

And I definitely wasn't attacking your play style and your play style only, I specifically said it "includes" your tendency to do those things, I certainly didn't say it was exclusive to you. You're just the only one who's doing it in this game to a degree people can't handle. You and Mollie, but I already said I'd be willing to lynch her, and even past the moment I thought she could be town, I changed my mind.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah sure Seiko. Apology noted and will be accepted post game if you actually believe any of the stuff you're spewing. If you're scum, it's your job so *shrug*.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I find it hysterical you think that was an apology and not me making fun of the woe is me shtick.
notscience + pieguyn
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

Like I don't really understand how you could think that was a scum push by Seiko. You even said that Hope/Faith have the same setup. What's not to confuse? What's the scum motivation in calling it the wrong game that wouldn't even support their point?

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2093, singersigner wrote:I ignore people all the time when they're wrong. It's almost never failed me. In fact, it's when I try explaining exactly how wrong they are that people assume I feel the need to defend myself so amply.

And I definitely wasn't attacking your play style and your play style only, I specifically said it "includes" your tendency to do those things, I certainly didn't say it was exclusive to you. You're just the only one who's doing it in this game to a degree people can't handle. You and Mollie, but I already said I'd be willing to lynch her, and even past the moment I thought she could be town, I changed my mind.

That just sounds like you want to take out the vocal voices of town. VTs (as I am) are supposed to be obvious town leaders trying to lead. So no, I have ZERO problem with the amount Mollie's posted entirely.

People can't handle it because I'm a threat to their alignment. I'm the only one who is "randomly" wagoned regardless of alignment. ika votes and pushes me EVERY game regardless of his. There's so many unwritten rules that only apply to me Singer. If someone else pushed a player exclusively every single fucking game, no one would make it the pushee's problem. Fact is, I always start down behind the eightball, which is why I avoid day 1 like the plague. Day 1 lynches (unless someone is proven lying) are sheer charisma lynches. And we can face it, I only suck up as scum leaving me lynched as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2096, singersigner wrote:Like I don't really understand how you could think that was a scum push by Seiko. You even said that Hope/Faith have the same setup. What's not to confuse? What's the scum motivation in calling it the wrong game that wouldn't even support their point?

Because it shows they had read a game directly opposed to what they were saying and ignored it to make a point. I made such consultant type posts in a few games, but she is indeed cherry picking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Also, if I'm ignored, I treat that as more indication scum want me to shut up. I am listening to people who do take the time to engage me, which I used to be terrible at. The quickest way to get me to post more, is to ignore the fuck out of me. I need to figure out why. I'm not a telepath. I don't think that you're ignoring me is sending me a message I am wrong. It sends a message that you don't care, don't understand or are scum. The first two are anti-town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”