Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 2122, Titus wrote:*gasp* Because I'm actually taking your advice on listening to people, I'm being careful now. *sigh*

okay. I am going to level with you in a very very big way.

the reason why are you pulling on the heartstrings is that I empathize with feeling like there is a double standard applied to you and not any1 else. i very much feel like that I feel like it happens to me all of the time. team!mafia is a huge example of that, abr and greyice both made posts that are the definition of personal attack in the nightless game and tammy called me a piece of shit in the s&v which I wasn't even in cos bulba messed up some very key things when he was relaying what I was saying and was anything done about it? no! nothing. nada. zilch. metal sonic called me a bitch and was trying to spread misinformation about my personal life and I finally reported it, the only report I have ever made. was anything done about it? not until I pestered the mods and the only thing that happened to him was a slap on the wrist and told "leave mollie alone". it wasn't the calling me a bitch that got to me its the misinformation about my personal life that did cos I feel like my personal life shld be off the fucking table.

I have been called a cunt so much that i was starting to think it was my real name. sometimes it hurts my feelings it really depends on who it is like if mastina or kuribo called me a cunt it wld devastate me. sometimes I probs deserve it so I don't let it bother me that much. there are sometimes things that are said that REALLY hurt my feelings that other pple don't understand. like I bet over 90% of the players in this game read mine and psychlone exchanges and think "psychlone is a saint and mollie is a bitch" cos they don't know the context of what they said to me. it was very hurtful and inflammatory. when I read it I burst into tears and cos I was hurt and angry I lashed out. I am more emotional these days cos I am having to accept the reality that I have to give up a career that I love, was very good at and got paid well for it. I am trying to contain it and for the most part I have but like I said certain pple can say things and it just really hurts.

and good lord if I misread some1, pple go berserk. bro had 5 votes on him 1 time but I say, "I think bro might be scum" and good lord he gets hysterical and he runs around the thread ranting and raging and screaming I am scum I mean you wld think that I had handcrated the zombie apocalypse or something. its like that with a lot of pple and it has been happening more frequently and I am not sure what to do about it. other pple don't seem to have that kind of pressure and sometimes I feel like it is unfair.

so I understand where you are coming from I really do. so I am trying to figure you out but it isn't easy! I agree with a lot of what seiko says cos there are some things that I have noticed too. I don't think the majority of pple are voting you cos of policy I think most find you genuinely scummy, some just want to lynch whoever as long as it isn't them and some just want the day to end. so i think your interpretation of the wagon on you is wrong. and as I type out this post 1 of the biggest things I am feeling about your play in this game is I am not seeing the earnestness in scumhunting from you that I wld expect when you are being run up. your push on seiko is like the worst in the world and the reasons you have for scumreading them are horseshit. sorry but they are.

I have defo seen improvements in your play but you still have a long way to go and so do I! its just gonna take time to for it to integrate. and I really hope that you are town, I WANT you to be town cos it wld be pretty embarrassing if I just spent all this time talking to scum.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Frogging Mollie »

(((mastia)))
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

and my hydra partner is replacing out :(

ITS OKAY FROGGIE I UNDERSTAND <3
whew!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2108, singersigner wrote:@Titus...defending yourself against unoriginal points brought to you by not just me by not just this game is only falling on deaf ears. If you don't like being lynched D1, figure out what it is you're doing wrong and change/fix it. Apparently people telling you what they take issue with isn't penetrating your stubbornness so meet the consequences. This is the last I'll say on the matter. Look at me only taking one post to say that.

All that it is, really, is that she 1 isn't with the hip clique that "doesn't exist here because it would violate several rules" to trust tell off ofand she puts real effort into sniffing out scum and most people don't understand that. Litterally. Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? Remember that scene where Joe first wakes up and is trying to talk to all the idiots of the future to figure out exactly what the eff is going on? Yeah. She's Joe. Everybody else is, well,
everybody else
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Trying to fit square pegs into round holes...
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Fresh »

Someone said it earlier...but man this thread needs hugs.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Screw hugs. This thread needs a good lynch!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Titus probably isn't scum here. Pick up your pitchforks! Rattle some swords! All aboard the Antagonist wagon! Ho!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Pg 74

Lolololol I'm an easy lynch
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1883, Seiko x Naomi wrote:no, everything for the most part has been me. the only thing notty did were a few posts right at the very start of the game.

I dont know his irl situation but notty seems to have trouble investing himself as scum in my experience
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1929, Titus wrote:Ahh fuck it, if you're good ng to mislynched me, just do it already. I hate being ignored, having everything twisted, and no one seeing Seiko for the liar she is, people tolerating ika.

I give up. I won't doubtcast my town reads to avoid being mislynched. I can't convince people I am town without talking but oh no, everything is a trap!

VOTE: Titus

You win, ika. You win. Never ever in a game that I am in. Not as a hydra. Not as you.

This is where I stop reading titus's posts

Catchup should now be faster

Now considering Titus for policy
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1949, Varsoon wrote:Prodge,
Don't have much to add.
I'm glad Titus has gotten a lot of content on the table regardless of what the lynch ends up as.
Why this took 80 pages, I'll never know.

Scum
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

If Seiko has mentioned anything other than Titus a post number would be nice
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1998, Psychlone wrote:
In post 1958, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I don't think Titus' frustration is explicitly scummy, but again, I don't think it's by any means unfakeable. go read, for instance, Mala's ISO in 13p Normal and tell me it's a town ISO.

Mala's frustration in 13P Normal was bullshit, this isn't. You underestimate how hard it actually is to fake emotion at a body of work level, especially frustration like this that's well coordinated between hydra heads, and frustration that's deeper beyond "I'm being lynched".

What's annoying is that I agree with this but still think it's scummy that Titus continues to post frequently with her vote still on her self. It makes it come off as an agenda vote

That being said there really wasnt a reaction to her self vote. Not sure if Titus's qualms of her being tunnelled ring true or site meta has gotten its head out of its ass
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Varsoon »

Flubber, once again, wants my soul.
Now I have to go through the process of discerning if that's flubber-scum keeping my lynch on the table or flubber-town being unable to read me.

Humho.

Guys, I don't feel like I have much to contribute. I'm moving out of my apartment this week, so I'll be V/LA about a week from now and kinda limited access for the time between.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2034, ProHawk wrote:Varsoon might not be town.

He's done the whole survival thing as town before

I keep forgetting his existence to scum read him
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay so people keep referring to the "hope+1" game and calling each other liars because xyz wasnt scum in that game

Hope+1 is the name of an open setup

That means it's probably been run a shitload of times. I would like to note a mind-blowing observation:
some people play the same open setup more than once!!!

The fact that this is still being brought up as lies and not obvious confusion is fucking baffling
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2045, Psychlone wrote:The difference is the mods.

Titus is talking about the one modded by bowser, which she was town.
Pie is talking about the one modded by Jakuzere Nonon, whix she was scum.

Oh dammit I turned my douchebag on for nothing

Reminding myself this is the last thread in the post I read
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Saint, Scorpious, free stool sample were prodded.
beefycheese
free stool sample
free stool sample
Goon
free stool sample
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:12 am

Post by free stool sample »

This game should have been Days of Our Lives themed.

Time to stop monkeying around, you jabronies.

vote: Mastin2
for all that horsefeathers in and . This is not a blog.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Scorpious »

Sorry. My participation has been shit..

Being an IC plus over 2000 posts,plus 40% of those seem more personal than game related.i dont have time to read about feelings of people I dont know.im sure some of you are very cool. I just don't care.. I'm here,I am following,but this is too much banter IMO..

I will support the most plausible candidate to be lynched.. Right now that seems like Titus. The vote would be purely based on efficiency. I wouldn't have the balls to say that I am able to determine anything of off... 164 posts.. Sigh.. Is there such a thing as a post ceiling?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:04 am

Post by singersigner »

Yes...lynching the high volume posters that have a good possibility of being scum.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Kaboose »

I don't know why but I see all these Titus votes and they're still at 7...

She's also town, and you're all being terrible.

I'm going to sheep her now.

VOTE: Seiko x Naomi

My vote will follow Titus' for the rest of D1.

Consolidate on Titus and Seiko x Naomi imo this needs to be resolved.

D2 needs to start sooner than later.
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:23 am

Post by The Antagonist »

Also kaboose is scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2147, Kaboose wrote:I don't know why but I see all these Titus votes and they're still at 7...

She's also town, and you're all being terrible.

I'm going to sheep her now.

VOTE: Seiko x Naomi

My vote will follow Titus' for the rest of D1.

Consolidate on Titus and Seiko x Naomi imo this needs to be resolved.

D2 needs to start sooner than later.

If Kaboose is scum, it's unlikely he's scum with Seiko here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”