Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

I think we also need to look more closely at Slandaar. Just took a closer look at their ISO, & they have provided little outside of fluff posts. There was a small interaction between him & myself. In his #287 post he literally says he has done nothing. He banks on the fact that scum would have to explain a null read on his playstyle.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

Searching for a replacement for GlassCannon.
You can find my meta on my wiki.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Also looking at Red's ISO up to this point, I have a decent null read on them with a town lean. They've scum hunted throughout the game outside of the constant tunneling of Fire. I liked their early reads & explanations on Blocky. Their early pressuring of Scorpious seemed pretty towny. He also brought up the point originally about how Sword claims their role early. He also seemed suspicious of Slandaar's vote & explanations on Sword.

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by redFF »

i havent been tunneling bruh
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 314, redFF wrote:
In post 290, DeasVail wrote:Same question to RedFF. I was suspicious of Blocky before, but now, especially with the very obvious opposition there is to anyone suspecting SwordMaster, it just seems really unlikely. Like, what is his plan here if scum? He could have grand ambitions of getting SwordMaster lynched, but he is not trying nearly hard enough for that, even if we ignore that glaring lack of likelihood of that happening anyway. If he doesn't want to get SwordMaster lynched and is 'suspecting' him for show, then what does he hope to achieve from that. I think it would be a fairly expected thing that people would find him scummy for it! The only thing that would make sense of his actions for me is if he's scum with SwordMaster, which is where what I will say will stop and I very much doubt that it's what anyone is considering.

this is a very good point and you'll notice i didn't put him at L-1, im going to reread some stuff.

i think firebringer is a better lynch than blocky at this stage, for instance

And....

In post 315, redFF wrote:
In post 309, Firebringer wrote:I prefer looking at voting patterns than actual post analysis, actions speak louder than words.

would love it if you gave us some of the analysis from your voting patterns

really love it

And...

In post 318, redFF wrote:damn u sound pretty confident tbh

i will stop attacking u cause ur a boss and u never get lynched cause ur just that good at mafia

And...

In post 320, redFF wrote:i have been owned

In post 372, redFF wrote:
In post 359, Firebringer wrote:Pedit: because they are bad town.

u think everyone that voted you is town?

And...

In post 378, redFF wrote:firebringer lynch is still good tbh

In post 393, redFF wrote:
In post 384, Firebringer wrote:Yes I think the people voting me are town.

explanation for town read on scorpious

plus your explanation for your town read on victor felt very forced

In post 394, redFF wrote:that was nice tho fragger and firebringer looks more scummy for this interaction. nice call out.

In post 395, redFF wrote:hold him to these town reads

In post 397, redFF wrote:answer my questions ay

In post 398, redFF wrote:explanation for town read on scorpious pls, he's voting you

Yeah more then half your posts have been centered around Fire & lynching Fire. You've been tunneling him pretty hard.

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by redFF »

m8 thats 11 posts i have 47 in my iso

i been pushing a scumread that's what i do, but whatever not a big deal ok u win

those quotes remind me tho

@firebringer
In post 315, redFF wrote:
In post 309, Firebringer wrote:I prefer looking at voting patterns than actual post analysis, actions speak louder than words.

would love it if you gave us some of the analysis from your voting patterns

really love it

can u give us some of your voting pattern analysis yet? have you been examining the voting patterns for reads? what have you found?

cause firebringer's original response to this question was a complete dodge
In post 316, Firebringer wrote:Saying I am best lynching option then asking me to explain my actions.

It's like " yeah I think you are guilty so why don't you give me more information so I can interpret that to be proof of your guilt"

Yeah, no thank you.

didn't answer question just attacked me

also explain your scorpious town read
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Red It's 15 if we're counting.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 388, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 387, Firebringer wrote:Right now:

Blocky man, glass canon (who we can't pressure right now)

And if I have to pick another devass slight scum lean

Thank you.

Another question I have is this.
Do you not view Victor being extremely lurky & not really providing anything to the game recently or generally I feel at all as a scum indicative play?
Other then a vote on you, what are you reading Victor for. Also what are you reading Red town for other then the vote on you?

So this is the sort of question that Fire considers worthy of answering. A question that is pretty much closer to a loaded question than anything he's actually accused of being a loaded question. I half wonder if Fragger is trying to coach Fire but that's something to worry about after we have a flip on either player.

Also Fragger, I can't help but notice a complete lack of pressure in my general direction from you considering it appears your actually scumreading me. What gives?

In post 390, Fraggernaut wrote:
I'm suspicious of lurkiness as well, but at the same time I think I correspond it more with scum then I would with town. Lurkiness to me is a double edge sword. Cause if you are town & lurking while not providing anything to the game, you I feel are working against town's win-con to find & eliminate all scum. I just don't see any logical reason as town why you wouldn't participate in the game. I've seen a few instances already this game & other games I've been in, where scum sit back & let town go at each others throat in hopes of a mislynch or to throw shade on someone to use later in the game.

Sometimes people don't feel like they have anything to contribute to the thread. Sometimes people have other things to do than play mafia.

Equally many players most as much, if not more than normal as scum. Activity levels in and of themselves are far from the best method of catching scum.

In post 399, Firebringer wrote:You didn't ask any.

I see zero question marks.

Serious question Fire, but is English your first language?

In post 400, Fraggernaut wrote:I think we also need to look more closely at Slandaar. Just took a closer look at their ISO, & they have provided little outside of fluff posts. There was a small interaction between him & myself. In his #287 post he literally says he has done nothing. He banks on the fact that scum would have to explain a null read on his playstyle.

I looked closely at Slandarrs ISO and found plenty of non fluff posts. Also, why would scum be banking on scum having to explain a null read on his playstyle. That actually doesn't make sense Frag.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Victor I'll put pressure on you when I feel it's needed. Not when you think it's warranted. I never said I had a full scum read on you, just that lurkiness can very well be scum. Quit trying to mis-rep.

If you read the full context of Slandaar's post on the subject you would know what that was a response to. Slandaar said he believes mafia would be reading him null right now. I specifically said we need to look at Slandaar's ISO, I never gave a read on him. Once again you're trying to mis-rep what I've said.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Also Victor "coaching" is a pretty steep accusation to make.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I think you should reread what I said. I was talking about the point where Scorp made his read on me.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 408, Fraggernaut wrote:@Victor I'll put pressure on you when I feel it's needed. Not when you think it's warranted. I never said I had a full scum read on you, just that lurkiness can very well be scum. Quit trying to mis-rep.

The bolded pretty much alludes to it. You accused me of being extremely lurky (I have not), not providing anything useful recently (again, I have) or generally (I have) and then stated is scum indicative play. You can't allude to something and simply claim it's a misrep because you didn't go the whole the hog and state it.

If you read the full context of Slandaar's post on the subject you would know what that was a response to. Slandaar said he believes mafia would be reading him null right now. I specifically said we need to look at Slandaar's ISO, I never gave a read on him. Once again you're trying to mis-rep what I've said.

I did read the full context. But tell you what, why don't you expand your post and show me what I'm missing exactly, because my interpretation of is you're using the fact Slandarr said he had nothing this game (without any context provided in your post whatsoever) to justify your claim that he "provided little outside of fluff posts".

And seriously, if you're claiming that wasn't an attempt to get people scumreading Slandarr, then what exactly was the point of post?

In post 409, Fraggernaut wrote:Also Victor "coaching" is a pretty steep accusation to make.

The way the question is phrased is incredible leading but not trapping. I've seen scum do this before to try to hide communications during the day. The point isn't worth focusing on further until I get a scumflip off either of you though.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 411, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 408, Fraggernaut wrote:@Victor I'll put pressure on you when I feel it's needed. Not when you think it's warranted. I never said I had a full scum read on you, just that lurkiness can very well be scum. Quit trying to mis-rep.

The bolded pretty much alludes to it. You accused me of being extremely lurky (I have not), not providing anything useful recently (again, I have) or generally (I have) and then stated is scum indicative play. You can't allude to something and simply claim it's a misrep because you didn't go the whole the hog and state it.

I did read the full context. But tell you what, why don't you expand your post and show me what I'm missing exactly, because my interpretation of is you're using the fact Slandarr said he had nothing this game (without any context provided in your post whatsoever) to justify your claim that he "provided little outside of fluff posts".

And seriously, if you're claiming that wasn't an attempt to get people scumreading Slandarr, then what exactly was the point of post?

In post 409, Fraggernaut wrote:Also Victor "coaching" is a pretty steep accusation to make.

The way the question is phrased is incredible leading but not trapping. I've seen scum do this before to try to hide communications during the day. The point isn't worth focusing on further until I get a scumflip off either of you though.

Well you won't get a scum flip off of me so I don't exactly understand what information you'll be trying to get from such a steep accusation. If you're accusing me of coaching then stand by it.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:01 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 412, Fraggernaut wrote:

Well you won't get a scum flip off of me so I don't exactly understand what information you'll be trying to get from such a steep accusation. If you're accusing me of coaching then stand by it.

Ok, well if you say your town I guess I'll just take your word for it then. :roll:

But seriously, I don't know why you:

a) Ignored half my post when you were clearly meant to respond.

b) Seem to think I'm not standing by my statement, when there's literally nothing to suggest that in my response.

You and Fire are as bad as each other at this point, so I'm down with either a Fire or Frag lynch right now.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 413, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 412, Fraggernaut wrote:

Ok, well if you say your town I guess I'll just take your word for it then. :roll:

But seriously, I don't know why you:

a) Ignored half my post when you were clearly meant to respond.

b) Seem to think I'm not standing by my statement, when there's literally nothing to suggest that in my response.

You and Fire are as bad as each other at this point, so I'm down with either a Fire or Frag lynch right now.

When I flip green you'll be looking pretty stupid with that read.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Victor Feel free to check my entire ISO before you try to push a mislynch on me. May help you in the long run.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:56 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

So instead of tackling any of the content of my post you instead go straight for AtE. I now have a favourite between you and Fire.

VOTE: Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 416, VictorDeAngelo wrote:So instead of tackling any of the content of my post you instead go straight for AtE. I now have a favourite between you and Fire.

VOTE: Fraggernaut

Lulz.

You're a donkey Victor. You honestly expected a different response to you calling me "bad town"? Get out of here. Your ISO further proves you've for the most part have not contributed much to the game 17 pages in with your 25 posts. Your 13, 21, & 23 posts was basically nothing but fluff so you weren't replaced. Then you disappear until your 150 post where you say you like me from Garmr & myself's early interaction, then proceed to place a vote on Sword with no explanation what so ever other then "56 is scummy". You disappear for another 30+ posts, then come back with 181, which contains a interaction where he has voted for a player who PR claimed & got slammed for it. He comes out salty. Then you once again town read me as "newb town". You pose a close ended question to Blocky & Red, then top off your posts with a vote on Garmr who you were reading scum after a vote on Deas for a read we've yet to see yet. 191, 193, & 194 is basically more fluff. Weak scum hunting in 196, but you give the explanation in 205, where it seems you're trying to buddy up to Yolo who also has been pretty removed from the game. 266 brings a unexplained vote on fire but is still fluff. 267 MOAR fluff. You disappear for another 50+ posts again until you post 322 where you accuse Fire of giving a "cop out" answer. Then ask about your vote on him. 323 is meh. 325 not sure who you're directing that question towards. 340 was just bad, joking or not. You encourage everyone to hop on a Fire wagon because he won't answer certain questions from you. Which is not pro-town at all. 344 you said you were looking at two posts side by side between Garmr & yourself but you never did explain that play. 374 & 376 were decent enough. You show here you're actually trying to figure the game out after you were on & off being inactive.

I'll post about your recent posts next.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 411, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

Once again, did I give a scum read on you? No I didnt. I said lurkiness CAN be indicative of scum. I just provided a analysis thus far of your ISO, where a lot of this "content" you provided was asking questions that aren't going to help solve the game, & a lot of Marshmallow fluff. You're trying to make it seem that I've flat out lied about your lurkiness which is not true at all. Generally speaking you've provided far less content.

Slandaar's post are what they are. There's not many of them & most of them provide nothing to town's win-con. I simply showed that Slandaar himself said he hasn't done anything. The whole point of my post with Slandaar was to get town to look at everyone in the game so no one could slip though the cracks. I admit I myself got pretty sidetracked in my scum hunting & wasn't giving everyone the full attention of analysing their game. Hence why I mentioned town needs to look at everyone. Especially those who lurk.

Your "coaching" accusation is almost a bigger joke then your vote on me. You accuse me of "coaching" then say it won't really matter until either Fire or myself flip scum. What happens if we both flip. More or less what I can guarentee; what happens when you push a mislynch of me & I 100% flip town. Where's your logic then? Its a horrible play & as horrible accusation.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:25 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

What happens if we both flip town*

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:26 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 417, Fraggernaut wrote:

You're a donkey Victor. You honestly expected a different response to you calling me "bad town"? Get out of here.

You honestly can't be thinking I'm calling you bad!town at this point can you?

Your ISO further proves you've for the most part have not contributed much to the game 17 pages in with your 25 posts.

This is crap reasoning. Post counts are not indication of amount contributed to a game, and furthermore amount contributed isn't even a reliable indicator of alignment (I'm pretty sure I already mentioned this anyway).

Your 13, 21, & 23 posts was basically nothing but fluff so you weren't replaced.

OMG, you're an idiot.

You seriously going to accuse me of posting fluff on the first page of the game.

In case the mod decided that since I hadn't posted within four hours of the start the game I needed replacing.

Nope you're an idiot.

Then you disappear until your 150 post where you say you like me from Garmr & myself's early interaction, then proceed to place a vote on Sword with no explanation what so ever other then "56 is scummy".You disappear for another 30+ posts, then come back with 181, which contains a interaction where he has voted for a player who PR claimed & got slammed for it. He comes out salty. Then you once again town read me as "newb town". You pose a close ended question to Blocky & Red, then top off your posts with a vote on Garmr who you were reading scum after a vote on Deas for a read we've yet to see yet.

Other than repeated saying I 'disappear' whenever there is a section of the game when I'm not posting, is there any point to summarising my actions like this?

191, 193, & 194 is basically more fluff.

I will single this out, as I reject the implication this was fluff, it just seems that way if your too lazy to leave the ISO function and actually read the posts around it.

Weak scum hunting in 196, but you give the explanation in 205, where it seems you're trying to buddy up to Yolo who also has been pretty removed from the game.

Where is 205 was I buddying? (seriously actually quote and bold what you think is buddying?

266 brings a unexplained vote on fire but is still fluff. 267 MOAR fluff.

Literally explained my vote in the very short post you obviously didn't read.

You disappear for another 50+ posts again until you post 322 where you accuse Fire of giving a "cop out" answer. Then ask about your vote on him. 323 is meh. 325 not sure who you're directing that question towards. 340 was just bad, joking or not. You encourage everyone to hop on a Fire wagon because he won't answer certain questions from you. Which is not pro-town at all. 344 you said you were looking at two posts side by side between Garmr & yourself but you never did explain that play. 374 & 376 were decent enough. You show here you're actually trying to figure the game out after you were on & off being inactive.

So much of this can explained by simply actually ten seconds to read the posts around the posts in questions. A pbpa like this is completely pointless, and I'm not going to spend any more time pointing out your errors at this point.

So again, what actually are you trying to do here other than waste everyone's time?

I'll post about your recent posts next.

It might have been more productive simply to do that in the first place.

PEdit: I'll deal with your most recent post in a sec.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Victor You call me lazy yet refuse to read my ISO where I've been one of the most towniest players in the game. The irony is strong here. Those in glass houses...

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:33 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 418, Fraggernaut wrote:

Once again, did I give a scum read on you? No I didnt. I said lurkiness CAN be indicative of scum. I just provided a analysis thus far of your ISO, where a lot of this "content" you provided was asking questions that aren't going to help solve the game, & a lot of Marshmallow fluff. You're trying to make it seem that I've flat out lied about your lurkiness which is not true at all. Generally speaking you've provided far less content.

I used the word allude deliberately. You attributed a number of scum qualities and asked fire whether he wanted to reassess his scumread. That isn't the sort thing you do when the player in question is a null or town read is it?

And I'm tired arguing about my apparent lurkiness since it seems to be nothing more than simply looking at my post count and saying, "yep, that less posts than I've made. Lurker!"

Slandaar's post are what they are. There's not many of them & most of them provide nothing to town's win-con. I simply showed that Slandaar himself said he hasn't done anything. The whole point of my post with Slandaar was to get town to look at everyone in the game so no one could slip though the cracks. I admit I myself got pretty sidetracked in my scum hunting & wasn't giving everyone the full attention of analysing their game. Hence why I mentioned town needs to look at everyone. Especially those who lurk.

Wow, thank you for your guidance on how we should all be playing?

Out of interest, how many completed games do you have again?

Your "coaching" accusation is almost a bigger joke then your vote on me. You accuse me of "coaching" then say it won't really matter until either Fire or myself flip scum. What happens if we both flip. More or less what I can guarentee; what happens when you push a mislynch of me & I 100% flip town. Where's your logic then? Its a horrible play & as horrible accusation.

Obviously if you flip town the coaching argument becomes void, as it does in the case of Fire flipping town. And if you both flip, I obviously don't have to keep trying to figure out your alignment.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

I am glad I could entice this reaction from you. Good information to use later.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:36 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 421, Fraggernaut wrote:@Victor You call me lazy yet refuse to read my ISO where I've been one of the most towniest players in the game. The irony is strong here. Those in glass houses...

I don't need to go through your entire ISO to know that your simply wrong on your assertion that your one of the "most towniest players in the game". You get that I've been reading your posts right?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”