VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:38 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Also, if you're going to ignore every difficult question I asked you, is there any point in continue to engage with you?
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 424, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 421, Fraggernaut wrote:@Victor You call me lazy yet refuse to read my ISO where I've been one of the most towniest players in the game. The irony is strong here. Those in glass houses...

I don't need to go through your entire ISO to know that your simply wrong on your assertion that your one of the "most towniest players in the game". You get that I've been reading your posts right?

Apparently you haven't if you think I'm scum. You've basically flipped a town read from me pinging you out for lurking & not really doing much from my point of view. That's the part I find funny.

Where have I ignored a difficult question? I just wasted twenty minutes replying to your attempts to push scum on me in one of the first times I've seen you stay in the game for longer then ten posts.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:43 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Hold on a sec I'll requote them.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:47 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 420, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

You honestly can't be thinking I'm calling you bad!town at this point can you?

Other than repeated saying I 'disappear' whenever there is a section of the game when I'm not posting, is there any point to summarising my actions like this?

Where is 205 was I buddying? (seriously actually quote and bold what you think is buddying?

So much of this can explained by simply actually ten seconds to read the posts around the posts in questions. A pbpa like this is completely pointless, and I'm not going to spend any more time pointing out your errors at this point.

So again, what actually are you trying to do here other than waste everyone's time?

I've removed the non questions, since you can decide whether you want to respond or not on your own.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:48 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

But wait, there's more...

In post 422, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

I used the word allude deliberately. You attributed a number of scum qualities and asked fire whether he wanted to reassess his scumread. That isn't the sort thing you do when the player in question is a null or town read is it?

Out of interest, how many completed games do you have again?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:51 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 423, Fraggernaut wrote:I am glad I could entice this reaction from you. Good information to use later.

I'm also kinda interested in what good information you think you have got from me, especially since you've been falling over yourself to avoid calling me scum.

What good information do you think you've got from this interaction if I flip town?

Equally, what good information do you think you've got from this interaction if I flip scum?
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 413, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 412, Fraggernaut wrote:

Well you won't get a scum flip off of me so I don't exactly understand what information you'll be trying to get from such a steep accusation. If you're accusing me of coaching then stand by it.

Ok, well if you say your town I guess I'll just take your word for it then. :roll:

But seriously, I don't know why you:

a) Ignored half my post when you were clearly meant to respond.

b) Seem to think I'm not standing by my statement, when there's literally nothing to suggest that in my response.

You and Fire are as bad as each other at this point, so I'm down with either a Fire or Frag lynch right now.

I take this as calling me in particular 'bad town". I read it as such from the tone in which it was said.

Question Number 2. The point is to show that you've picked & choose when to contribute to the game. It's uncanny how you just seem to be online at all the right moments but choose not to post anything, even if it's scum hunting, at other times.

205 I misread from the Yolo quote. You were agreeing with Deas who you said had most of the same "scum vibes" as you. My bad.

I don't believe I'm wasting time at all. Try to spin it however you want. I explained my reasoning on you, & I got a fairly good reaction from it as well to use later in the game.

How did I ask Fire if he wanted to reassess his scum read? I asked him why he was reading certain players town cause they voted on him, then asked him what his scum reads are. I then posed a simple question as if he attributes lurkiness to be scum indicative. It was by no means to try to get someone to "reassess" their read.

Out of interest. What does it matter? You can click my signature if you really need to know a answer to a fluff question.

I'm falling over myself to avoid calling you scum? Why would I care or worry about calling you scum or not? Do you have several scum qualities right now? Yeah I believe you do. Am I going to place a OMGUS vote on you just cause you tell me to? Nope.

I'll have to see from your flip. Do I think you should be the lynch today? Not at all. There's better choices I believe in either Blocky or Slandaar, or Axwell's replacement depending on their content.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:29 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 431, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 413, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 412, Fraggernaut wrote:

Well you won't get a scum flip off of me so I don't exactly understand what information you'll be trying to get from such a steep accusation. If you're accusing me of coaching then stand by it.

Ok, well if you say your town I guess I'll just take your word for it then. :roll:

But seriously, I don't know why you:

a) Ignored half my post when you were clearly meant to respond.

b) Seem to think I'm not standing by my statement, when there's literally nothing to suggest that in my response.

You and Fire are as bad as each other at this point, so I'm down with either a Fire or Frag lynch right now.

I take this as calling me in particular 'bad town". I read it as such from the tone in which it was said.

The "tone"???

Here's a word of guidance, if a player says they are down with lynching you, they think you're scum. You don't need to spend any time trying to decipher what tone the post was written in.

Question Number 2. The point is to show that you've picked & choose when to contribute to the game. It's uncanny how you just seem to be online at all the right moments but choose not to post anything, even if it's scum hunting, at other times.

Wow, so if I don't post anything it's not that I'm ill or busy with work, it's that I'm online but simply choosing not to post anything. I won't be entertaining this argument further at this point, so don't be offended if I overlook anymore references to my lurking.

I don't believe I'm wasting time at all. Try to spin it however you want. I explained my reasoning on you, & I got a fairly good reaction from it as well to use later in the game.

But you haven't really explained anything.

How did I ask Fire if he wanted to reassess his scum read? I asked him why he was reading certain players town cause they voted on him, then asked him what his scum reads are. I then posed a simple question as if he attributes lurkiness to be scum indicative. It was by no means to try to get someone to "reassess" their read.

As I have stated repeatedly, I interpret differently. I'm putting a pin in this as well, since I don't think I'm going to get anything new from discussing it further.

Out of interest. What does it matter? You can click my signature if you really need to know a answer to a fluff question.

You know, it would nice if you quoted the questions, so I can at least work out what your answering without having to open a second tab.

Second, like many people I don't display signatures, but I'll turn them on this time to get an answer. In future though, simply stated would be more helpful. And as another word of guidance, not linking to external sites is also preferable (I don't have a big deal with it personally but I've known people flat out refuse to click any link that didn't go to a well known site).

Ok, so you have one completed game (I'm ignoring the reroll). So I guess I should educate you on a few more things.

First, knowing a player's experience is important in mafia. Knowing how long someone has played can help you with their reads. Someone who has been playing for years, will likely view something different to someone who has been playing weeks (again, this feels eerily similar to something I said earlier with regards to DV). Asking someone for their experience is not a fluff question at all.

Second, and this is why I asked in the first place, why would a player with only one completed game think he needs to lead other townies? Do you really not think that experienced players would need to be told to remember that Slandar is in the game? I don't like your explanation for your motives for 400 one bit and one of the reason I'm scumreading.

I'm falling over myself to avoid calling you scum? Why would I care or worry about calling you scum or not? Do you have several scum qualities right now? Yeah I believe you do. Am I going to place a OMGUS vote on you just cause you tell me to? Nope.

But that's the thing, if I have several scum qualities why not call me scum? Or at least lean scum? Why give a shit about the fact voting you? Why care about a vote being perceived as OMGUS?

I'll have to see from your flip. Do I think you should be the lynch today? Not at all.

This feels like a cop out. I'd be more willing to give you benefit of doubt over the yolo buddying thing if you could point to something that justifies your good information comment.

There's better choices I believe in either Blocky or Slandaar, or Axwell's replacement depending on their content.

So Slandarr is a scumread after all???
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Does Slandaar have to be a for certain scum read to think his lynch would be somewhat beneficial to town? He's not really providing anything to help town. Down the road I think my order would he 1. Blocky 2. Slandaar (for pressure) 3. Axwell's replacement (barring content posted) & 4. Yourself

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:46 am

Post by redFF »

victor my man frag is not getting lynched today, so you're gonna wanna hop on this firebringer wagon

@mod could we have a vc pls

we have 3 days til day 1 ends so we gotta get on our shit, blocky is not the lynch and will flip town i think, so we should get this firebringer shit started imo
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 434, redFF wrote:victor my man frag is not getting lynched today, so you're gonna wanna hop on this firebringer wagon

we have 3 days til day 1 ends so we gotta get on our shit, blocky is not the lynch and will flip town i think, so we should get this firebringer shit started imo

hate these declaration posts.. Something about red that doesn't sit right with me. I hate when people "know" what's going to happen..

btw, I voted firebringer for avoiding questions. I also want to ISO red.. More to come..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 434, redFF wrote:victor my man frag is not getting lynched today, so you're gonna wanna hop on this firebringer wagon

This seems like a strong pocket attempt.

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Scorpious »

@Frag

pocket attempt? Never heard that..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:31 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

You townreading Frag Red? If yes, why?

As far the Fire wagon, I support it and if/when I decide Frag is not going to be lynched I'm happy to return to it. But I don't think we're there yet so I'm going to stick on Frag for the time being.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 437, Scorpious wrote:@Frag

Trying to "buddy up".

@Victor Still couldn't be any more wrong.

VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:58 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

438 was meant to be

@Red
You townreading Frag? If yes, why?

Apologies to anyone confused by my poor grammar.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

What's this Scorpious? I see no answer to my question?!

Allow me to remind you of it:
In post 385, Slandaar wrote:Scorpious what is your opinion on Blocky?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:23 am

Post by redFF »

yea i do ive been saying it all game fam
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 441, Slandaar wrote:

What's this Scorpious? I see no answer to my question?!

Allow me to remind you of it:
In post 385, Slandaar wrote:Scorpious what is your opinion on Blocky?

fair.. Let me do an ISO. I dont think there is much..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

I don't understand why you need to do an ISO of the lead wagon before posting your opinion.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Scorpious »

Well,up until 22,it was RVs nonsense..

125 was a horrendous vote..

then he questions your Sword read. (208)This one bothers me because it seems like he's asking why you are discrediting the "easy" lynch of the day..

262 comes off to me as " people always think I'm scum,so dont do it this game. Woe is me everyone is always wrong about me.. Please dont think I'm scum this game.. Dont like it..

269 he tries to justify his Sword vote. I feel like he thinks this still might be an easy lynch for scum to push..

275 is more woe is me,talking about how 2-3 votes on him are still RVs..

284- lazy ass reads

296- another one on a super inactive player..

339- another declaration of staying on sword.

375-useless fluff

wow,I didn't realize how friggn scummy he really looked.. I would support a blocky lynch..

(sorry for lazy format,on phone)

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Scorpious »

Because I form my own opinions Slandaar..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:20 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

havingfitz replaces GlassCannon. Welcome!
Last edited by 1baldeagle1 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can find my meta on my wiki.
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 am

Post by BlockyMan »

I'll catch up soon. I'm having Internet troubles today.
yoloswag123
yoloswag123
Goon
yoloswag123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:16 am

Post by yoloswag123 »

man fragger vs vic just comes of as town fighting town to be honest from what I get off the tone of their posts.

Seriously just considering voting grayyfooxx to get that farmr thing because i have nothing right now >_>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”