Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Take a good guess, good luck!
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Lawl, well at least our PRs are free to do all actions tonight. But me thinks this was a bus by Titus, so, why is Titus' role so important to scum that they let him bus their roleblocker.

Down to 3 scum tomorrow and will have 7 town heads piling together to eliminate each and every one of them.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You're working too hard for that Towncred, Sin.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's see here. I led the successful charge in ika. Lead the charge on Constantine. I was a counter to know scum that slipped. I stopped scum from doctor fishing and you still think I am scum? That's fake.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4234, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4057, Thor665 wrote:@Pere - I would also like to hear your other questions. So far you have revealed two questions and two answers - give me the other questions, you can hold out on the answers if you'd like. But I want/need to see those questions, because I now have some issues.

I have reveled 2 hypothetical questions.

I am 2shot, and my questions are not limited to yes or no, but they do have the limits I already discussed.

Given that, it's easy to imagine the 2 questions I asked.

The results of the first answer are given already, as a crumb in case of my untimely death.

Code: Select all

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7032304#p7032304]post 2930[/url], PeregrineV"]
[color=#000000]I'm [/color][color=#000040]motivated[/color] [color=#000000]to find [/color][color=#000040]scum[/color][color=#000000], but the[/color] [color=#000040]doctor[/color] [color=#000000]has been doing a shit job, and I think the "[/color][color=#000040]tracker[/color][color=#000000]" is also[/color] [color=#000040]scum[/color][color=#000000], and if he doesn't get lynched, he'll probably be [/color][color=#000040]roleblocked[/color] [color=#000000]anyway. It would be nice if I could just[/color] [color=#000040]tree stump[/color] [color=#000000]myself like that one game, (but I waited too long). Oh well.[/color][/quote]

It's all coloration, but might be seen when quoting me. I think Dave mentioned different color schemes affecting it also.

The roleblocker is scum.
The treestump is scum.
The tracker is scum.
The motivator is scum.
The doctor is scum.

Once ika actually flipped and my information could be trusted (by me), I asked the second most obvious question.
Suzune is town.
Psyche is conditional, and when that showed up, thereby clearing up why the scum tracker didn't try to counterclaim RIP/Psyche.
Sinsun is priest, which I crumbed at least twice in repsonses to him. Since he mentioned hammering, it wasn't hard to figure out what role he was as soon as I got my answer.
Thor is town
I am town
Gumball is town from the Narinian clear.
There is one more town PR.
It's not a doctor.
Town also enjoys 2 scoops of
Vanilla
ice cream.
If Gumball is not the last PR, then the last PR can claim, and the rest can be safely lynched.

First things first, you added two shot to your claim. You act as if I'd forget InuYasha. Please sweetie.

Second, In your setup, scum has two methods of avoiding kills but town only has a two shot vig. What the fuck does any of that do for scum?

Third, There is no evidence of LG being a Barn check. That's HI and Thor.

Fourth, You are doing jumping jacks to keep the claimed tracker as town when your thing has him as scum.

Fifth, scum have daychat = easier to plan fake crumbs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and sixth, why didn't you ask what roles town has? That would give scum a death sentence in a massclaim if you were town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4278, Titus wrote:Lead the charge on Constantine.

:neutral:
*cough*
You did what in the where now?
I lead that charge - blatantly.
What are you trying to fake sell now? Because you were a townish read for me up until this load.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4280, Titus wrote:Oh and sixth, why didn't you ask what roles town has? That would give scum a death sentence in a massclaim if you were town.

He openly claimed to have done this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4281, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4278, Titus wrote:Lead the charge on Constantine.

*cough*
You did what in the where now?
I lead that charge - blatantly.
What are you trying to fake sell now? Because you were a townish read for me up until this load.

You were first on. No doubt about that. You could probably be described as a co leader, but I clearly pushed Constantine hard. You could argue survivalism sure, but I wanted constantine dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4282, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4280, Titus wrote:Oh and sixth, why didn't you ask what roles town has? That would give scum a death sentence in a massclaim if you were town.

No he asked verification of Suzune's role in the post I quoted I believe. Can you show me your interpretation?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4283, Titus wrote:You were first on. No doubt about that. You could probably be described as a co leader, but I clearly pushed Constantine hard. You could argue survivalism sure, but I wanted constantine dead.

In post 4284, Titus wrote:
In post 4282, Thor665 wrote:

No he asked verification of Suzune's role in the post I quoted I believe. Can you show me your interpretation?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p7108741
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

To explain my face in layman's terms.

There is a big difference between being on a wagon, pushing the wagon, and leading the wagon.
And an even more massive difference due to timing of said choices.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:40 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Night will end in (expired on 2015-08-06 07:40:47)
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:15 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

St constantine the hermit was Locutus of Borg, Mafia Roleblocker
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:43 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Psyche has died. He was Elim Garak,
Town Conditional Tracker

It is now day. With 10 alive, it requires 6 to lynch.

Day ends on August 20th at 3:40 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

@PerV, The Tracker is scum right?

VOTE: PerV

Mod: Can you tell us the track conditions?

I need to do VCA. No one hammer until it is done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:49 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 4291, Titus wrote:@PerV, The Tracker is scum right?

VOTE: PerV

Mod: Can you tell us the track conditions?

I need to do VCA. No one hammer until it is done.

No, I cannot.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Titus, you are making it blantantly clear that you are not reading. I even posted a thing checking with PereV on what was scum. He said the tracker was scum, the CONDITIONAL tracker was town.

Also, RIP already told us the condition. Had to wait until N4 to use it.

Why are you playing dumb Titus? All information you just asked for is already available to us. It does not make you look any more town by pretending to have missed it or not viewed it as everyone can see it publicly.

So there were two wagons on scum yesterday. One on Hermit, the other between PereV and Titus. I'm tending to believe PereV after that hardcore clue he left days ago when CDB was still alive.

So to go with certainty. It's time to go to the next one on the list that will either make or break PereV's claim.

VOTE: KlingonCelt

If KlingonCelt is indeed mafia treestump, PereV will go further up as town Oracle. If we can get the mafia tracker or doctor the day after, hell that's an even bigger bonus.

We are down to 3 mafia and 7 town, 6 to lynch so mafia needs to trick 3 town to mislynch with them, which gives us a better advantage for now. Like I said, we'll go after Kling and if he treestumps then we'll have to hunt down another. But I think all alive town should be looking at testing PereV's claim again and going for the treestump. It can literally make or break PereV depending on the flip.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

@Mod
If a treestump were to treestump in your games, would you reveal their faction upon treestumping?
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

Vote: Kling
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 4294, Sinsun1 wrote:
@Mod
If a treestump were to treestump in your games, would you reveal their faction upon treestumping?

I don't discuss unconfirmed roles.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 4296, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 4294, Sinsun1 wrote:
@Mod

I don't discuss unconfirmed roles.

It is theoretically if you were to have a treestump in a game if that is how you mod by revealing the faction as well.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4293, Sinsun1 wrote:Titus, you are making it blantantly clear that you are not reading. I even posted a thing checking with PereV on what was scum. He said the tracker was scum, the CONDITIONAL tracker was town.

Also, RIP already told us the condition. Had to wait until N4 to use it.

Why are you playing dumb Titus? All information you just asked for is already available to us. It does not make you look any more town by pretending to have missed it or not viewed it as everyone can see it publicly.

So there were two wagons on scum yesterday. One on Hermit, the other between PereV and Titus. I'm tending to believe PereV after that hardcore clue he left days ago when CDB was still alive.

So to go with certainty. It's time to go to the next one on the list that will either make or break PereV's claim.

VOTE: KlingonCelt

If KlingonCelt is indeed mafia treestump, PereV will go further up as town Oracle. If we can get the mafia tracker or doctor the day after, hell that's an even bigger bonus.

We are down to 3 mafia and 7 town, 6 to lynch so mafia needs to trick 3 town to mislynch with them, which gives us a better advantage for now. Like I said, we'll go after Kling and if he treestumps then we'll have to hunt down another. But I think all alive town should be looking at testing PereV's claim again and going for the treestump. It can literally make or break PereV depending on the flip.

Don't play this shit, Sinsun.

It's not a good look.

Your argument yesterday was that you can't possibly be Mafia because you
can't hammer
and that would be devastating for Scum.

Yet you vote for the treestump, because by your logic Mafia would be just fine with someone that
can't vote at all

No. Just no.

I'm the Townie, you're the Scum.

VOTE: Sinsun
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Klingon, my vote is based on PereV's claim. Accept it or not. But it either clears PereV or incriminates him. Under normal games that I play and how many games I've modded and helped balance, I gotta say, just by reactions here alone I can tell people aren't use to balanced games and this game is proof to me that games here aren't necessarily balanced or make sense. So I am going back to beginnings. What information we have and what information we don't. I'm throwing all my past experience out the window right now because it's obvious it does not compute with this site's style of playing. So that leaves me with assessing the claims we have and going off what I think is the right course of action to catch scum.

By voting me, you do nothing to clear yourself. You either need to prove PereV is lying and making it up or that you really are town in some other form. But by lynching you, what I take from it is no matter what you pop, we get 100% mafia today or tomorrow. Because if PereV is lying, we lynch him, if he isn't, then we got you.

Going after me only results in a mislynch with no 100% info gained from it.

By deducting that reasoning, I can tell you are on your last limb as you cannot see the logic as a townie would. So that concludes to myself that you are indeed scum and that this isn't a 50/50 like it would be if you thought of this reasoning first. So accuse me with what you will Kling, your lynch is most likely resulting in flipping scum, then if nothing else results in finding PereV as scum and clearing Titus if that is the case. But if you flip mafia, that means PereV is town, making Titus 100% mafia as well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”