The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

<3 TTH.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:16 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 141, mastin2 wrote:

Also, Blue Blur might be scum.

No. Seriously no.

(Unless you are scum, continue doing what your doing, but if you are town, stop. seriously).

~Who do you think? (Obvsalaisobv)
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:42 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

Anyways,

@Oversoul: No, I don't do that. I most likely wont do that, and don't see the effectiveness of said strategy of swapping posting tags.

I know why people want Gratuitous, for his seemingly late random vote and adding nothing of contribution, but wagoning him seems soooooooo bad. 1. His join date was 4 days ago, 2. in fact, there seems to be a lot of randomness still going on after he posts his random vote. Other than the pidgeon and Matsin (ughhhhhhh), theres not a lot of actual participation.

ZZZX is town right now because he wouldn't OMGUS as scum after Hardcore Mafia's events. He wouldn't try.

Bulba rubs me the wrong way with his townread of Matsin, because it just seems like its fake. I think Bulba would only say something like that if he had confidence, which he wouldn't as town.

Sonic thinks Elusive is scum, and I think I get why now. I'm guessing it has something to do with its cute defending of ZZZX when we voted him (Post 36). Also its iso isn't the best, but not the worst in this game. Reading this iso is a prime example why we need to get serious though on page 6.

Oversoul is a gut scum read for me. Empathsis gut. I don't have legit reasonings why, but that's just the way I'm going right now.

Lets talk about this "Plotinus" Character. First things, where is my dear froggie? he is going to make this fun. secondly this hydra is town most likely for trying to do something productive.

Who cares about that Atum RQS bullshit. Its null.

PV is definatly scum. I'm 99% sure on that one.

Riku needs to post more
Gumball needs to post more

Max is gut town right now, because its doing something productive.

Triforce is gut scum for that unvote with no serious vote after.

TelltalePidgeon is probably town.

Mastina is ???, fuck that Im not reading her today without wanting to fucking rage all over the thread.

Ok guys, heres some reads, play off it and lets get serious. We are 7 pages in with little to no hunting yet.

Let's get to work!

~Salamence20
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Drixx »

When our hydra gets activated I'll go through and pick up all our posts and put them into the hydra behind spoiler tags so it will be easy to find.

We find ourselves with an interesting utility role with a downside. If someone would be so kind as to role block or jail us tonight, that would be ridiculously helpful as it will stop us from doing something compulsively that we would otherwise prefer to do at a time of our choosing and to someone we are quite sure is scum.

~Drixx (obviously).
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:57 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 138, Muffin wrote:.....autocorrect

Why unvote?

Actions speak louder than words.
Also, yes Mastin, that was Street Racers.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:01 am

Post by TriforceP »

And also, on that same note Mastin, this is the first time you've seen me as town, so of course it'll seem to be seriously. You only know me as scum
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 109, Atum wrote:
In post 107, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Atum

I find the question thing the most suspicious thing so far.

I like the Blue Blur avatar- it looks like a dinosaur running the jungle. I probably like other ones too, if I spend enough time looking through them.

What could possibly be suspicious about such an innocuous query?

It's not inherently suspicious, if say, we ran into each other at the office or coffee shop.

In the game, it often acts as fluff or filler posting. As in, how does anyone's answers help you in your quest to catch scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 125, MaxwellPuckett wrote:'Felt fake'?

Geez, he asked how our day was and what avatars were in the game that we liked.

His questions were sincere, yet you didn't bother to answer either one?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 153, The Blue Blur wrote:PV is definatly scum. I'm 99% sure on that one.

I thought we agreed in scumchat that you weren't going to bus me....

:neutral:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 153, The Blue Blur wrote:Triforce is gut scum for that unvote with no serious vote after.

Since I'm not the only one to notice
@TriForce
- why unvote?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 155, TriforceP wrote:
In post 138, Muffin wrote:.....autocorrect

Why unvote?

Actions speak louder than words.
Also, yes Mastin, that was Street Racers.

Answering my question (maybe), I take it this means Gratuitous is town to you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:17 am

Post by elusive »

I forgot that on this site being friendly and RQS questions and sociableness was considered suspicious, not going to really go into a deep psychological exploration of that but me and Atum and idk Grib and Titus all used to play on a site where that was the norm and not scummy.

I can't tell who are the two people in some of the hydras but Sonic and Quoth the Pidgeon suck.

Also I have not defended ZZZXXX, BlueBlur\Sonic whoever and nor would I defend that freak.

I think Gumball, Riku, the four other people who are not posting are more likely where scum is because that is the meta for this site. Some scum try to be all town leaders but more try to coast along like little pathetic worms.

Yay, you didn't want socialableness, you got it freaks and geeks or watevs losers.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:20 am

Post by elusive »

And just because someone has four posts total or something doesn't mean they are newbie, it more likely means that are an alt. So yeah. So much illogic its frightening.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 156, TriforceP wrote:And also, on that same note Mastin, this is the first time you've seen me as town, so of course it'll seem to be seriously. You only know me as scum

Erm ... this is seriously right on the borderline of being a trust tell. Maybe go check out what that is on the wiki and be careful.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:41 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 164, Drixx wrote:
In post 156, TriforceP wrote:And also, on that same note Mastin, this is the first time you've seen me as town, so of course it'll seem to be seriously. You only know me as scum

Erm ... this is seriously right on the borderline of being a trust tell. Maybe go check out what that is on the wiki and be careful.

nope, dont think so
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:42 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

~sonic

i want to vote you because that was really scummy but you are zzx slot

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Drixx »

You might want to review the trust tell wiki article. Attempting to benefit from your meta is covered in that article as actionable. I'm just trying to help the guy avoid unknowingly violating the rule. There's nothing scummy about trying to help someone, last I checked.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:50 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

its scummy because it seems like you are bitching about a town trying to prove that he is town so that he looks like conftown when it doesnt even look remotely like a trust tell at all and maybe you are overreacting

~sonic
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:50 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

how on earth did that remotely look like a trust tell
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Atum »

In post 157, PeregrineV wrote:

It's not inherently suspicious, if say, we ran into each other at the office or coffee shop.

In the game, it often acts as fluff or filler posting. As in, how does anyone's answers help you in your quest to catch scum?

Well we're out of RVS. That's helpful! And look at all the opinions flying around.
So. Much. Helping.

Anyway.

@Blur of Blues
Why is PV scum?

@Drixx
If you notice something you think is scummy, why would you be warning against it? How do you scumhunt? No scumchat?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Drixx »

It's not necessarily scummy. Here's the sentence from the Trust Tell wiki article that I was thinking of: "there is a blurry line at a player knowing that they only perform some behavior as a given alignment and the player actively advertising it for personal gain - typically this activity is punishable when the latter occurs. "

He said that another player has only ever seen him as scum and he's town this game, so that does look like advertising that he plays differently as town than he has consistently played as scum for personal gain. As the article says, it's a blurry line. I'm not scum reading him for it. I simply told him to be careful as he appeared (to me) to be in that blurry area.

Referring to meta isn't a problem. Claiming that you play a certain way as one alignment and are playing differently now is creeping into how the article defines a trust tell. I didn't want to see the guy (who is probably unaware of the long discussions involving that facet of gameplay) get into trouble, so I said something.

I don't expect town points for it, but I don't expect to be picking up scum points for trying to be helpful either, yeah?
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:13 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

you're getting scumpoints because it sounded like you were scum complaining about a town performing an act that might make him look really town and thus unlynchable

your recent posts failing to grasp this idea and instead misrepresenting yourself as "being helpful" also added a 1.2x bonus
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Drixx »

You can believe whatever you like (please sign your posts, btw), but my only intention was to make the guy aware of the rule. Contrary to popular belief on this website, your paranoid delusions about what my motives are don't actually have any correlation to what my motives actually are.

And, to be clear, if the player was trying to use his prior meta to "prove" he was town, then he really was performing a trust tell, and regardless of alignment I would find that inappropriate. There are sound reasons why trust tells are considered bad.

I soft claimed our role earlier btw. Hopefully someone put two and two together.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 162, elusive wrote:I forgot that on this site being friendly and RQS questions and sociableness was considered suspicious, not going to really go into a deep psychological exploration of that but me and Atum and idk Grib and Titus all used to play on a site where that was the norm and not scummy.

I can't tell who are the two people in some of the hydras but Sonic and Quoth the Pidgeon suck.

Also I have not defended ZZZXXX, BlueBlur\Sonic whoever and nor would I defend that freak.

I think Gumball, Riku, the four other people who are not posting are more likely where scum is because that is the meta for this site. Some scum try to be all town leaders but more try to coast along like little pathetic worms.

Yay, you didn't want socialableness, you got it freaks and geeks or watevs losers.

Nothing wrong with friendly or sociable. In the context of a mafia game, it's the most suspicious thing so far.

Why does that make anyone freaks, geeks, or losers?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”