Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:12 am

Post by shos »

Flavour
Y
ou just can't get this out of your head.

Is it possible that Medic himself is one of your enemies? Is it possible that he is one of those who
kidnapped
you all and put you here?

This might be just a wierd conspiracy theory; but in truth this...kinds fits. It's like in Saw, where the dead guy who was lying there was
really
lying, and was in fact just pretending to be dead, and he was the bad guy all this time...

Honestly, you can't even look at him right now. If he's the bad guy - will he know? Will he recognize the look on your face.??

"King, do you really think this might be him?" You ask.
"At this point I can believe anything."

Medic seems to have grown tougher in the last few minutes. He got up and stood before you. He looks pretty apathic now.
Like nothing happenned.

"Medic. Look at me. Are you one of them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count #21.

Day 4 Deadline: (expired on 2015-08-11 23:31:11)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wagons are ordered by chronology. First wagon to appear appears first, and if it disappears it is back at the end of the line. First voter on wagon is first, etc.

E_Lou_Sive (3) - BlueMoonRising, TellTaleHeart, RedCoyote.

TellTaleHeart (1) - Wanderer-nl.
BlueMoonRising (1) - Ozgin.

Not Voting (1): E_Lou_Sive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:

E_Lou_Sive
is on V/LA from the 5th-12th of August. But he
has
posted, so I'm not replacing him.
2. Love you all <3[/color]
Last edited by shos on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

So far you've been a very entertaining mod :)
How'd the exams go?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:32 am

Post by shos »

One got 95, the other I'm totally going to get -90

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

They give negative grades at your school? :O:P
Good one on the first, pretty sure 2nd won't be as bad as you think.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:57 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1020, Ozgin wrote:Yeah, no, I'm keeping my vote on VOTE: BMR. Posts like that just scream scum.

"Don't think about it, just rush a lynch! Kill anyone! It's just obvious, go for it!"

You, sir, disgust me.

I get where you are coming from, but that's not enough to switch. I'm frustrated, too.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by shos »

Iiiiit's advanced quantum mechanics for masters degree in physics. not negative but...probably not gonna be good :X

E_Lou_Sive
E_Lou_Sive
Goon
E_Lou_Sive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by E_Lou_Sive »

Combining my suspicions of who the final scum is with the idea that we will be in mylo if we mislynch, I think I would prefer a TTH lynch for three reasons. First is that I agree with Red in that lynching someone we have very little information about seems like a good idea. Secondly, if I’m one of the players left trying to solve the game in mylo/lylo, TTH’s slot would be one of the hardest (if not the hardest) slots to read, given everything that’s happened to that slot over the course of the game. Thirdly, I’m suspicious of Papi and TTH’s voting history, although it could easily be explained by the fact that it doesn’t seem like either player has had a lot of time to read the game. For now, I’m going to VOTE: TTH with the caveat that if she responds to her prod and posts her full case against me, I will unvote and consider what she has to say.
I'll find the scum or I'll eat my hat! Trust me. I've done it before.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Wow, there's quite the trajectory leading to that.

At this point, the bare bones of the case are what they are and I'm pretty much infected by the same apathy everyone else is. I suggest Ozgin pick his side because iirc, he's the only one not voting one of us.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 1030, shos wrote:Iiiiit's advanced quantum mechanics for masters degree in physics. not negative but...probably not gonna be good :X

Yeah that sounds scary. But also very interesting.

Ok back to the game since other players finally posted.

I still think TTH is scum but I'm not sure if I like ELS' vote. But yeah, I'd rather have active players in lylo so I agree with that part. Still, somehow I feel like ELS is being self-preservatory.

UNVOTE:
And intent to hammer.

I also don't feel like there's much more discussion going to come, seems like we're all bothered by a case of apathy and no longer willing to respond to each other. Lets just lynch of everyone one-by-one and hope at some point we catch the last scum. That's what you all want, right?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Ozgin »

And I'm just sitting here, smashing my head against this desk and screaming about how BMR is getting away with shitposting and half-assedly defending himself. This game is stagnant, I'm ready to move it forward.

VOTE: ELS

I swear to god, we need to seriously discuss a BMR lynch tomorrow, and our watcher needs to get lucky and find scum. If one of those two things don't happen tomorrow, I might just chew on a lightbulb.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Why not today? I've posted how I think about BMR, why not engage with me on that? I literally asked for input there.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Ozgin »

You didn't ask for shit, and the BMR lynch wasn't happening with RC on ELS and BMR shitposting and prodging with his vote sleeping on ELS as well, and you took the intent to hammer. It was not going to happen, so don't even try to pretend like it would have.
E_Lou_Sive
E_Lou_Sive
Goon
E_Lou_Sive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:17 am

Post by E_Lou_Sive »

It's been fun to play with you all, and I wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the game. :]
I'll find the scum or I'll eat my hat! Trust me. I've done it before.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 am

Post by shos »

Updated the above VC. Read it! I'll give you the suspence of a few more hours for flip scene ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by shos »

Flavour"
W
hat are you talking about??"

Medic lost his tough face and looked really hurt all of a sudden. Probably shouldn't have asked that, eh?

"You just burnt my ass here," Medic says. "So I failed in saving them. Yes. I'm a lousy doc. Why throw it in my face? You're an asshole."

Medic turned away, offended, and kicked one of thr chairs. You feel like you've done wrong.

"I'm sorry," you start. "I got really paranoid over some thought. Shouldn't have even entertained that option. You're nkt a bad doc M, it's just we're getting murdered."

Awkward silence roared. Even blind deaf people would notice the inconvenience in the air right now.

"Then it must be
you
," Kingsley said, pointing to the other person in the room. "By elimination," he continued. Kingsley looks mad, with fire in his eyes. He stepped forward, and withiut further ado, punched the other Dan's face really strong.

"THE FUCK??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

Kingsley's fist was bloody. Medic probably thought the same, as he moved forward and punched him too. They didn't speak. Just beat. And beat.

And beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count #22. [LYNCH ACHIEVED]

Day 4 Deadline: (expired on 2015-08-11 23:31:11)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wagons are ordered by chronology. First wagon to appear appears first, and if it disappears it is back at the end of the line. First voter on wagon is first, etc.

E_Lou_Sive (4) - BlueMoonRising, TellTaleHeart, RedCoyote, Ozgin.

TellTaleHeart (1) - E_Lou_Sive.

Not Voting (1): Wanderer-nl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:

E_Lou_Sive
has been lynched.[/color]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by shos »

shos wrote:
Hello, PLAYER.

You are a vanilla townie. You have no night nor day actions.
However, you are a
conditional Bulletproof
: if you are one of the first two people to get nightkilled - you will live through that night.

You win with the
TOWN
, when all threats to town are dead, and one townie is still alive.

Night 4 has started.
Deadline is, unless enlengthed(this shouldn't happen..), in (expired on 2015-08-07 10:44:11).

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by shos »

Happy birthday Ozgin! Day will open soomln and all. I need to find the power to get outta bed...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:15 am

Post by shos »

Flavour
E
veryone looks disturbed.

Ms O. Shouted at everyone. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS JUST MURDERED HIM ON THE SPOT!!!!" she cried. She's probably right actually..nobody wants to think so, but truth is, we beat up that poor guy yesterday without too much thought. Elimination is all good and well, but we literally decided the girl can't be the killer just because. And we totally didn't consider Berkowich, he was just silent and so easy to ignore..

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't have done that. But this is it. We're just five now. You, me, Berko, Medic and Kingsley. There probably is another bad guy within us." You says to her. She is infuriated, and looks at you angrily. Probably shouldn't have spoke; her eyes feel like lasers burning through your face.

"SORRY IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT, ASSHOLE!" she screams. "AND YOU'RE ALL NOT QUITE ANGELS EITHER!!!". Everyone cringed. Berk was pretty overwhelmed, considering the fact he actually didn't do anything and almost didn't speak the entire time we're here. "Hey nobody here wanted that to happen, you know. Nobody wants to be here." He answered her calmly, but in a tone that shows his disapproval of her screaming. But she
has
been correct in her accusations. One of us IS killing all the others, and they're doing it actually really well.

"Let's get the fuck out of here. If we die anyway, may as well die while trying to get home, I think." Medic said. You gladly agree, having no will to stay anywhere near the bodies around here. The others support the cause as well.

=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=

< Two hours later >

=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=^=._.=

"Try that one," You say, pointing to another door you didn't try. So far, all the seemingly-outside-leading doors have been locked. This one is, too. "There's gotta be some window we can break out of," Ms. O said. "hey, wait a minute." we stopped. Everyone looked at her, but nobody really thought anything good would come up.

"So here's a question. Remember the bullet shot on the first day?" Everyone nodded. "Where did it come from? Did you guys hear a window breaking?". One can honestly say that everyone was dazzled. But eventually, everyone shook their heads.

"That means there's an open window somewhere here."

Pffts.

O has been shot. Directly in her head.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!"

Night 4 has ended.
RedCoyote has been killed tonight.

shos wrote:
Hello, PLAYER.

You are a vanilla townie. You have no night nor day actions.
However, you are a
conditional Bulletproof
: if you are one of the first two people to get nightkilled - you will live through that night.

You win with the
TOWN
, when all threats to town are dead, and one townie is still alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count #23.

Day 5 Deadline: (expired on 2015-08-21 16:31:11)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Voting (4): Ozgin, Wanderer-nl, TellTaleHeart, BlueMoonRising.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:

With 4 alive, 3 votes are required for a lynch.

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Tell me why we shouldn't lynch TTH today.
Watcher: did you get a result? You can claim now, it's lylo and game will be over after today.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Pretty sure I saw only 1 person's dead body. Where is everyone?!
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Sorry, it was my birthday and shenanigans happened. Things are kinda rough right now, I need to collect my thoughts. With RC dead, I feel like the scum is baiting me to push BMR because he's like, the last living person on the Klingon wagon, and maybe Klingon actually did fake it. I'm unsure.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Oh, I'm the watcher, no results any of the nights.
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by BlueMoonRising »

I'm inclined to think it is TTH as well, but I could see Wanderer being scum as well.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

FFS guys, if I was right since Day 3 and you pushed me to vote other players I'm going to be so mad :/
Anyway, TTH is posting as Heartless in another game we're in and here she's not doing anything. I do not want to vote yet but I'm strongly inclined to lynch TTH today.

Ozgin, just in case of a cc from TTH: who were your targets?

BMR: it's lylo. Can you please try and find some more time to post your thoughts? Why are you now inclined to think it's TTH? And what makes you think I could be scum?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Ozgin »

TTH was my target last night.
You, Wanderer, were my target the night before last, I almost watched Suzune but I couldn't decide and figured, "Meh, I already watched Suzie once..."
Before you my target was RedCoyote, and before RedCoyote my target was Suzune.

So in order:
Night 1 - Suzune
Night 2 - RedCoyote
Night 3 - Wanderer_nl
Night 4 - TellTaleHeart

That being said, I'm gonna wait for TTH's response before I do or say anything further. I have thoughts to conduct.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”