Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I'll repeat my three scum reads:

DEavss for being what now seems opportunistic scum
Blocky being horrible scum contributing nothing then back peddling on few things he has said
Finally glass canon slot for being scummy and vanishing when pressure was in them, though he did get replaced so that might not be correlated,
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I would like to hear Frag give a detailed meta argument about Blocky. More than simply, "he was bad last time he was scum" but something tangible.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Victor you act like you can't click my recent posts.

Anyways also in response to Yolo.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62640

Last game where Blocky was obvious scum as he is now.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Sorry Frag, which of your recent posts was this detailed meta breakdown because I don't see it?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 501, Fraggernaut wrote:Okay since my other game with Blocky is officially over, I can finally give some META on Blocky. Yes I know META isn't the end all be all for lynches, but along side Blocky's posts it's a secondary. Maybe it'll help town see why my vote has been on him most the day. The game previously I played with Blocky was the exact same as this game. In the previous game he hard claimed scum & was mod-killed. He basically gave no content throughout the game, he never gave his own reads from his own views of the game & posted so much fluff. I think Blocky has for the most part replicated that here as newb scum/uncomfortable scum. When he's mafia he sheep's reads so hard. He doesn't provide any logical reason to his votes or his reads. He never explains his reads in a logical way either.

Was it meant to be this?
yoloswag123
yoloswag123
Goon
yoloswag123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by yoloswag123 »

okay after reading some of that game i am willing to vote blocky. i guess his scum playstyle just defies logic I guess >_>.
## Vote Blockyman

i believe that is L-2?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Blocky I'm going to lay down a vote you should claim before someone hammers you.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 579, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 501, Fraggernaut wrote:Okay since my other game with Blocky is officially over, I can finally give some META on Blocky. Yes I know META isn't the end all be all for lynches, but along side Blocky's posts it's a secondary. Maybe it'll help town see why my vote has been on him most the day. The game previously I played with Blocky was the exact same as this game. In the previous game he hard claimed scum & was mod-killed. He basically gave no content throughout the game, he never gave his own reads from his own views of the game & posted so much fluff. I think Blocky has for the most part replicated that here as newb scum/uncomfortable scum. When he's mafia he sheep's reads so hard. He doesn't provide any logical reason to his votes or his reads. He never explains his reads in a logical way either.

Was it meant to be this?

In regards to what? You said I didn't give good META on Blocky.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

We only have 7 1/2 hours left till deadline

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'll put a vote on the leading wagon before I sleep tonight.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:00 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Was it meant to be this?[/quote]

In regards to what? You said I didn't give good META on Blocky.[/quote]

In post 576, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I would like to hear Frag give a detailed meta argument about Blocky. More than simply, "he was bad last time he was scum" but something tangible.

I mean I can break your post down to show you my problems if it helps. Sod it let's do that.

In post 501, Fraggernaut wrote:The game previously I played with Blocky was the exact same as this game. In the previous game he hard claimed scum & was mod-killed.

First, surely you can see that you instantly contradicted yourself here.

He basically gave no content throughout the game, he never gave his own reads from his own views of the game & posted so much fluff.

This is fair enough, but the problem I have is, how do you know he doesn't do this as town. Meta doesn't really help unless you can say person X does this only when scum. I have seen my fair share of players play like this in either alignment.

I think Blocky has for the most part replicated that here as newb scum/uncomfortable scum. When he's mafia he sheep's reads so hard.

Again, I think this is a strong statement, but where is the evidence he has sheeped this game to back it up (specifically when was the first time you saw him sheep this game, when did you see him sheep last game).

He doesn't provide any logical reason to his votes or his reads. He never explains his reads in a logical way either.

Again, show us where he did that this game, compared to his scum game, compared to a town game. I have not played with Blocky before, and no disrespect but since I'm neither convinced about your alignment or ability, why should I simply sheep your meta read without any real justification?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:31 am

Post by DeasVail »

VOTE: BlockyMan
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Garmr »

I have to go to bed i'm willing to stay up for like 15 more minutes butt hen i have to put a vote down.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Victor I was looking at his game I was last in with him, where he did the exact same thing as mafia.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: blocky

Can't hold out no more need sleep.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 537, GrayFoxxxx wrote:@Sland,Scorp
Didn't know I would be losing my job when I replaced. Sorry to disappoint you.

You didn't disappoint me.
In post 537, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
Your 4 reasons for voting me are redundant as well. They are all just worded differently. Well 3 has nothing to do with me.

They are all different. 3 relates to you.
In post 537, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
But to address your point(s)-
My posting has slowed down ALOT in the last few days. Be careful talking about ongoing games. I'm not going to touch on that anymore.

More tonight.

Not talking about ongoing games we were talking about your on-site activity levels.
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:45 am

Post by BlockyMan »

LYNCH GARMR THAT IDIOT JUST HAMMERED TOWN AND THEN DIDNT LET HIM MAKE A CASE CAUSE HE WAS ASLEEP!!! I WAS A VANILLA TOWNIE AND YOU IDIOTS COULDA FIGURED THAT OUT HAD YOU DECIDED TO BE SMART! I KNOW, AMAZING RIGHT! YOU HAVE TO BE SMART TO WIN MAFIAS!!!!!
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:47 am

Post by BlockyMan »

SCUM GONNA WIN THIS ALL YOU TOWN MEMBERS STINK IM DISGUSTED TO BE PART OF YOUR FACTION!!!
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:51 am

Post by BlockyMan »

ARGH I HATE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DDDD

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
DD
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
DD
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
DD
D
D
D
DD
D
D
DD
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
SPACE WASTE

d
dd
d
d
d
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:54 am

Post by BlockyMan »

ANOTHER AMAZING FACT!!!! SOME PEOPLE NEED 10 HOURS OF SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

Can you not spam please or if you have to at least make it mildly amusing. You need to improve your play or you are going to be lynched a lot whatever alignment. Ask questions, answer questions posed to you, post opinions. Simple things.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Wow, just bad in general Blocky.

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:08 am

Post by redFF »

while blocky was a bit of an idiot and im glad he's gone in that respect, i do think he will flip town.
BlockyMan
BlockyMan
Goon
BlockyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:08 am

Post by BlockyMan »

GIVE ME A CHANCE AT LEAST!!! I WAS ASLEEP!!!! I CAME BACK ON TO FIGURE OUT I HAD GOTTEN 3 VOTES OVERNIGHT!!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:31 am

Post by redFF »

In post 598, BlockyMan wrote:GIVE ME A CHANCE AT LEAST!!! I WAS ASLEEP!!!! I CAME BACK ON TO FIGURE OUT I HAD GOTTEN 3 VOTES OVERNIGHT!!

u might as well give us ur reads

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”