singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:41 am

Post by singersigner »

When did KC refuse to do anything until Mastin responded to her?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:47 am

Post by elusive »

@Mod, and updated VC in case this isn't it?

At the moment, here are the wagons:

KlingonCelt - likely scum (75% sure of this), being defended super hard like that by several people whether directly or indirectly including those who haven't read the game and those who are not commenting on much else or giving out free townreads.
Bulbazoor - unsure need to look at a scum game, Persivul and ? said that Bulbazoor seems to always be lynched on day one and usually for being scummy town. Is this the "low-hanging fruit" lynch?
Oversoul - Needs to post more, needs to explain a bit more. Votes on him also seem like a CW to KC.
Gratuitous - First post in the game seemed lean town unless that was scum coaching going on so yeah.

Not voting:
riku, singersigner, MaxwellPuckett, The Goat

singer - hasn't read the game and advocates a policy lynch while trying to also associate the person she's trying to policy lynch with a scum game where a player spammed the game (going to look at the game ofc and quote here for reference since from my experience Wisdom is a very different player than I am). On my radar until further notice.
riku - replacement (Flubbernugget, oh boy, please be town)
MaxwellPuckett - doesn't have a vote down? That's surprising. Why?
The Goat - this slot needs to post reads, posts were kind of fruity with a weird entrance

Voters that are on a random wagon as in not mentioned above need to give their thoughts on the main wagons. Thanks.

Spoiler:
In post 762, Titus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.10

Klingoncelt
(4): Grib, mastin2, Oversoul, Atum
Bulbazoor
(3): Gratuitous, TriforceP, Banana Frog
Oversoul
(3): Drizzx, Muffin, LittleGumball
Gratuitous
(2): The Blue Blur, Quoth The Pidgeon
Atum
(1): PeregrineV
mastin2
(1): Persivul
Persivul
(1): Bulbazoor
Grib
(1): Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
(1): elusive
elusive
(1): Klingoncelt

Not Voting
(5): riku, singersigner, MaxwellPuckett, The Goat

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-23 11:52:00).
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:48 am

Post by elusive »

In post 900, singersigner wrote:When did KC refuse to do anything until Mastin responded to her?

I'm sorry but am I going to shortcut the game for you? Or are you going to catch up? Because wow.

Maybe ISO KC.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count 1.11

Klingoncelt
(5): Grib, mastin2, Oversoul, Atum, elusive
elusive
(3): Klingoncelt, singersigner, Banana Frog
Bulbazoor
(2): Gratuitous, TriforceP
Atum
(2): PeregrineV, The Blue Blur
mastin2
(1): Persivul
Persivul
(1): Bulbazoor
Grib
(1): Prolasped Brain
Oversoul
(1): Drizzx, LittleGumball
Gratuitous
(1): Quoth The Pidgeon

Not Voting
(4): Flubbernugget, Muffin, MaxwellPuckett, The Goat

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-23 11:52:00)

Gratuitous has been prodded.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by elusive »

Ok so Bulbazoar wagon has died down (cool singersinger hadn't read the game but somehow knew that, cool cool cool).

My wagon:
Klingoncelt - vote parked on me early on, scum.
singersinger - already stated several things on this slot, alleges this is a policy lynch vote but tries to associate with a random scum game (recap of that coming up soon since I prefer to be thorough)
BananaFrog - also a policy lynch vote, it seems like.

Policy lynches are anti-town.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 902, elusive wrote:
In post 900, singersigner wrote:When did KC refuse to do anything until Mastin responded to her?

I'm sorry but am I going to shortcut the game for you? Or are you going to catch up? Because wow.

Maybe ISO KC.

I find that town are more willing to point you in the direction they need you to look because they just want people to make informed decisions and are willing to do whatever it takes to get someone to see their point of view. Scum like to be stubborn and antagonistic in order to create chaos that can be used as triggers for future "scumreads."

That being said, I've been very transparent about where I am and what I'm doing to catch up, so either I missed this conversation with Mastin/KC (doubt it), or it came after where I was, and you're purposefully trying to make it seem like I'm not paying attention.

Do you not see the issue I have with you claiming that I'm singling you out when I finished Page 10 that ended with a post by you, and as I posted that particular quote, you had literally within a few posts of that catchup post, posted something I felt was different. Why do you insist on being abrasive and unwilling to reason? How does that help anyone read you?
(hint: this is what I saw from Wisdom in the Purple game. He attacked me for not being caught up while still trying to keep up, claiming I was asking questions that I "had no intention of following up on" or "could've been answered if I'd just read the thread" when I was just trying to engage myself in a game I'd fallen behind on)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by singersigner »

Addendum. It was policy. Now I actually think you're scum. Thanks for engaging with me so I could find that out! :]

I like tomatoes.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 904, elusive wrote:Policy lynches are anti-town.

Demonstrably false.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by elusive »

Singer, you defended the KC slot and are now turning a policy lynch into a scum read. You are scum and so is KC. Thanks for making that easy.

As for being helpful, I asked you several questions and instead of answering them you said you didn't have time and would catch with the rest of the game when you had time. Yet you 1. Knew that the wagon on Bulbazoar had gone down and 2. Again, will do anything to defend the KC slot.

I don't help people who don't answer my questions but instead fake reads.

Muffin, where is your vote right now. Also I am playing the game.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 904, elusive wrote:Ok so Bulbazoar wagon has died down (cool singersinger hadn't read the game but somehow knew that, cool cool cool).

Ok, Abed.

But in all seriousness, Bulb wasn't a wagon by page 10. You asked me to comment on the Bulb wagon and as of page 10 there wasn't one.
What part of that was unclear?

Like, you either want me to comment on the current Bulb wagon not caught up which how am I supposed to do that, or catch up and comment on the nonexistent Bulb wagon which woah wait if you've been reading the game how did you not know it died down??? So...if the current Bulb wagon isn't the Bulb wagon you think it is it's not as bad except if I mysteriously knew it wasn't a Bulb wagon because it just so happened to not have been a wagon at the point that was relevant to me and the game state say whaaat.

Geezus fuck, this is Wisdom all fucking over again.

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by elusive »

Nope, you said you had kept up with the first ten pages and also were reading the latest posts (evident from your piling on the policy lynch parade) therefore Bulbazoar was a hot topic.

This isn't Wisdom. I'm not Wisdom, you can though refer to Ori where you played with me and I caught you as scum day one (but you were white knighted by sweet town Plum) if you feel the need to make references.

Although, muffin are you okay with these not this game references?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 908, elusive wrote:Singer, you defended the KC slot and are now turning a policy lynch into a scum read. You are scum and so is KC. Thanks for making that easy.

As for being helpful, I asked you several questions and instead of answering them you said you didn't have time and would catch with the rest of the game when you had time. Yet you 1. Knew that the wagon on Bulbazoar had gone down and 2. Again, will do anything to defend the KC slot.

I don't help people who don't answer my questions but instead fake reads.

Muffin, where is your vote right now. Also I am playing the game.

You didn't even read my catchup posts and now you're accusing me of faking my reads and not properly answering your questions even though I only failed to answer one due to my being behind?

And...how am I defending the KC slot again? Because I don't think you've made your own personal narrative clear enough for me.

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by elusive »

That is called a soft defense. Since its nominally easy to ISO a player and find the exact post (she hasn't posted much overall anyway). This is either a delaying tactic or a annoy a player tactic.

I asked you three questions which you said you wouldn't answer until later because of etc. How dare you accuse me of not reading when that's what your past few posts have been about? Am I asking you about your catchup posts or did I specify three questions that I would like the answer to once you've caught up? Which you claim you won't do until another day but you have no issue continuing to respond to me right now instead of catching up and doing me the courtesy of responding to my questions. Or do you refuse that common town courtesy?

Don't avoid the obvious. If you need to refer to a game, please refer to Ori where we both played. Or my Wiki is pretty up to date with complete games, town and scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Elusive is being force replaced upon reviewing the various specific PMs that people have sent me. I was hoping cooler heads would prevail but I do think I am stuck between a rock and a hard place here. Elusive, I would like to talk with you, if you're willing, about why your posts drove me to make this decision.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by elusive »

Hey town,

How do you feel about a player who applies another totally different player's meta to you instead of the meta that they have with you in a game you both recently played in or the many games you have on the site?

Is that a good scum hunting strategy to add to my toolbox or not?

This post was likely ninja post. Elusive may post no further.
Last edited by Titus on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh ffs, it's not the meta, it's the actions themselves. Wtf is your problem.

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 913, Titus wrote:
Elusive is being force replaced upon reviewing the various specific PMs that people have sent me. I was hoping cooler heads would prevail but I do think I am stuck between a rock and a hard place here. Elusive, I would like to talk with you, if you're willing, about why your posts drove me to make this decision.

Okay, nothing I can do about it. I tried, all of the last was me trying.

Good luck town.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

What is a ninja post?
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Muffin »

Get the fuck out, bitch.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

Uh?
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Muffin »

Not you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Muffin, that (918) is 100% over the line. Elusive has had issues but that is also clearly attacking Elusive and not cool either. Apologize to Elusive for that comment. If you do anything like that, I will force replace you as well but I would rather just continue the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 908, elusive wrote:Muffin, where is your vote right now.
For other people's benefit: I unvoted until replacements catch up, etc. I am no longer confident oversoul will flip scum.

In post 910, elusive wrote:Although, muffin are you okay with these not this game references?

lol, just trying to piss me off some more? What a fucking child, glad she's gone.

pedit

sorry elusive
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by singersigner »

For posterity so I can rub it in later:
In post 912, elusive wrote:

That is called a soft defense. Since its nominally easy to ISO a player and find the exact post (she hasn't posted much overall anyway). This is either a delaying tactic or a annoy a player tactic.

I asked you three questions which you said you wouldn't answer until later because of etc. How dare you accuse me of not reading when that's what your past few posts have been about? Am I asking you about your catchup posts or did I specify three questions that I would like the answer to once you've caught up? Which you claim you won't do until another day but you have no issue continuing to respond to me right now instead of catching up and doing me the courtesy of responding to my questions. Or do you refuse that common town courtesy?

Don't avoid the obvious. If you need to refer to a game, please refer to Ori where we both played. Or my Wiki is pretty up to date with complete games, town and scum.

1. I literally just wanted you to direct me to it because ISOing on phones is hard and frustrating without ctrl f.
2. Apparently you missed the post where I actually did answer the questions, and even quoted myself for you instead of making you look back. You didn't specify that you wanted my opinion once I caught up so I gave you what I had at the time. You're also either ignoring or don't believe me when I say I take catching up seriously, so I actually want to be able to sit at a computer and take the time to do it properly.
3. I honestly don't remember much about Ori except the Metal Sonic drama. I tend to block scum games out of my memory as I'm not as invested in them.

Anyway, I'm sorry for your replacement because I'm pretty solid on my scumread of you now. Womp womp.

Anyway, s

I like tomatoes.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Grib »

Well, that was fun.

I don't care for policy lynches. It's just noise on top of more noise.

Like when people wanted to policy lynch Sonic in Ori? Yeah. Good times.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”