NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Mahonster »

In post 307, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 296, Mahonster wrote:I'm pretty sure we weren't at L-1?

him saying this should prove he's scum. Purposeful lurking. He had 3 posts before this, yet he was "pretty sure it wasn't L-1". He's reading the thread, just avoiding posting. funny how he started again after i voted him.

Funny how I started posting in the thread after you voted me? What?
There was all of one actual post. And that was a sentence to clarify to the people like you who were posting this:
In post 284, Boonskiies wrote:DAMN I MISSED AN L-1!

And me lurking is cute. I don't post for the sake of posting, and it has been less than 48 hours since game start.
In post 299, Shinobi wrote:
In post 296, Mahonster wrote:I'm pretty sure we weren't at L-1?

Respond pls:

In post 263, Shinobi wrote:
In post 259, Mahonster wrote:Because Nos is bussing him, and that looks like scum attempt. My vote is also in accordance with Silver's reasons, and the idea that we need to flip a little instead of sit around and chat nothing forever.

Scum attempt?
Do you have anything else to say about anyone?
What's so scummy about Nos?

-Nos appears scummish to me and to others, so if everyone is talking about a red lynch while they're partners, his weak attempt at jumping on that wagon is what I meant by a "scum attempt". Kinda like the opposite of WKing. (Specifically this post for example: 254. That meta defeatist also says scummy)
-Silver isn't exactly what she was like the last time I played with her, but I would also expect Silver to be changing her play style this game from previous meta. So not completely sure what to expect yet.
-He's using a whole lot if "no if I was scum I would do X in this situation" as defense. Scum do that.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 348, texcat wrote:I concur with Wolfie's FOS, and why the unnecessary claim?

Why not?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 317, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 311, Creede73 wrote:Ika, learn to spell better. Also, your claims against SolverWolf are pretty weak.

>learn to spell better
>SolverWolf
Top fucking kek

were not on 4chan mate
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 351, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 348, texcat wrote:I concur with Wolfie's FOS, and why the unnecessary claim?

Why not?

The scum will be trying to kill our power roles. Is there some reason you're narrowing the field for them?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Skybird »

Sorry in advance everyone for the quote wall.

In post 326, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 321, Skybird wrote:
In post 295, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 277, Skybird wrote:
In post 275, ika wrote:wake is follwoing his scum meta.

Let's put some pressure on him then and see what happens.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Wake

What are YOUR reasons for thinking Wake is scum?

It's been a while since I played with Wake. I voted him because I want to put some pressure on him and see what happens. (You know, what I stated in the post you quoted.) You seem more defensive (angry?) than normal Wolfie. What gives?

Besides that one post where I was pissed at crappy scumreads thrown at me for no reason and where people who have played with me many times are lying about my meta, tell me again where I've been defensive and angry?

I want to know what you think about things. You asked ika what he thought about Wake and then sheeped his reasoning for voting him. I find that scummy. I also find it scummy when people deflect back onto me when I question them.

I really don't feel like obvtowning myself this game or explaining why I no longer think Wake is scum. Now, you do something to show me you are town instead of sheeping other people's reads and misreading me.

In post you sounded angry. Post Post sounded angry. Post (reposted in 172) sounded angry. You may think you were calm in in most of these posts, but the way I read it, it came across as you were angry.

In post 328, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah I did because pisskop was lying about my meta and being a rude obnoxious jerk to me to try to push me into an emotional state. It's not an alignment tell for me to be bitchy in games.

Skybird has misrepped me twice already when she should know better and I consider that a slight scumtell coming from her.

In post 330, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 152, Skybird wrote:
I agree you get frustrated as town, but you usually don't get frustrated this quickly. Your reaction seems closer to you scum game than your town game.

It's been a while since I played with Wake. I voted him because I want to put some pressure on him and see what happens. (You know, what I stated in the post you quoted.) You seem more defensive (angry?) than normal Wolfie. What gives?

First post is her saying me getting frustrated quickly in a game is closer to my scum game. That's a lie. In 185 I was pretty calm and easygoing much of the game until the end. She was a player in that game and has played in many a town game with me when I've gotten frustrated. That's a deliberate misrep and I want her to explain it.

The second one is her sheeping others reasoning for a vote, and deflecting back onto me when I question her and trying to put me on the defensive which is scumplay 101 and not the town Skybird I know.

I don't have a perfect memory. I was out of that game in mid-June and NY 185 was 3 or 4 games ago for me. I do know you get bitchy/upset/angry in every game you play. I scum read you when you get mad for no good reason. I understand being upset over being mis-read. I get mis-read quite a bit. Hell the whole time in Smite, Drixx called for my lynch for 5 long months. And yeah, I got mad and defensive about it. I just don't understand why it makes you so mad so quickly.

The town skybird you knew got scum-read from the start of the game in every game she played. I've been working on my play style and to you it now reads scummy because it isn't what you expect. Too bad, because I am town here and will flip town if you decide to try and push a mislynch.

For the third time, I want Wake's reaction to multiple votes. Of course I might as well unvote now because trying to explain that I want to see a reaction means I'm not going to get a natural reaction from him. So thanks for screwing that up. And don't you dare come back and say that is a mis-rep. You are a better player than that. You know damn well people put votes on other people to see what happens. As for the sheeping, I don't feel it was a sheep because I did have a reason. YMMV
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

LOL at Skybird calling me angry and defensive over nothing and then getting angry and defensive at me over nothing.

That's pretty good. I needed the laugh.

Guess what, my friend, I'm town here as well and I never like it when people are calling me scum for no reason or crappy reasons.

Do you think me being angry and defensive is scummy? Is it scummy when you do it?

Cuz right now, you are most definitely doing it. I guess you know how I've been feeling so far and guess what? You only have one person calling you scum.

And LOL at getting mad at me for asking you why you are voting for someone. Sorry, but that's how the game works. You know that as well as I do.

So is frustration/anger, being defensive a scumtell or not?

Also, I damn well will be more than happy to say you are misrepping me if you are.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 334, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah, well I invite anyone to actually meta me and figure it out for themselves.

I have quite a few town and scum games here now.

And BTW, I am perfectly capable of changing my meta. I did it in 180 quite convincingly. Like I said, I'm not interested in obvtowning myself this game.

It's too much work and I've found a waste of time since I've been losing a lot of my town games lately.

Why invite people to meta you when you turn around and say you are quite capable of changing your meta?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 356, Skybird wrote:
In post 334, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah, well I invite anyone to actually meta me and figure it out for themselves.

I have quite a few town and scum games here now.

And BTW, I am perfectly capable of changing my meta. I did it in 180 quite convincingly. Like I said, I'm not interested in obvtowning myself this game.

It's too much work and I've found a waste of time since I've been losing a lot of my town games lately.

Why invite people to meta you when you turn around and say you are quite capable of changing your meta?

Because I'm being attacked due to meta.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Oh and Skbird-You can't get mad at me for so called ruining your reaction test to Wake because you basically told him you were doing that when you made your vote. So that's on you, not me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 355, SilverWolf wrote:LOL at Skybird calling me angry and defensive over nothing and then getting angry and defensive at me over nothing.

That's pretty good. I needed the laugh.

Guess what, my friend, I'm town here as well and I never like it when people are calling me scum for no reason or crappy reasons.

Do you think me being angry and defensive is scummy? Is it scummy when you do it?

Cuz right now, you are most definitely doing it. I guess you know how I've been feeling so far and guess what? You only have one person calling you scum.

And LOL at getting mad at me for asking you why you are voting for someone. Sorry, but that's how the game works. You know that as well as I do.

So is frustration/anger, being defensive a scumtell or not?

Also, I damn well will be more than happy to say you are misrepping me if you are.

See, this is the thing about written communication. I feel you were defensive and angry in the posts I quoted and you claim you were not. I didn't feel I was defensive and angry in my posts back to you but you are claiming I am. I even wrote and re-wrote that post about 3 times trying to make sure it wasn't coming out defensively. *shrug*

Is anger a scumtell for you or not? Since you stated you are quite capable of changing your meta it remains to be seen if it is a scum-tell for you. And for that you remain a FoS for me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 358, SilverWolf wrote:Oh and Skbird-You can't get mad at me for so called ruining your reaction test to Wake because you basically told him you were doing that when you made your vote. So that's on you, not me.

And if I told you I had reasons but didn't want to say you would have done what, exactly?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 295, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 277, Skybird wrote:
In post 275, ika wrote:wake is follwoing his scum meta.

Let's put some pressure on him then and see what happens.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Wake

In post 321, Skybird wrote:I do know you get bitchy/upset/angry in every game you play.

OK, See your vote for Wake? You said it was pressure. Now, you are blaming me for ruining your pressure vote.

You just said I get frustrated/angry/upset in every game I play, rightly or not, and but you keep calling it out and acting like it's unusual for me.

pedit: Neat, go ahead and FoS me for something you say I do all the time as either alignment. That's not contradictory at all. Nope. LOL
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 360, Skybird wrote:
In post 358, SilverWolf wrote:Oh and Skbird-You can't get mad at me for so called ruining your reaction test to Wake because you basically told him you were doing that when you made your vote. So that's on you, not me.

And if I told you I had reasons but didn't want to say you would have done what, exactly?

Moved on.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by redFF »

there was definitely scum on my wagon for it to get to that close to going through so early in the day
look at this shit for instance
In post 255, Mahonster wrote:I'm up for a red flip.
VOTE: red

his second post so far, blatant hop on the 'quicklynch' train, as soon as he was asked why
In post 259, Mahonster wrote:Because Nos is bussing him, and that looks like scum attempt. My vote is also in accordance with Silver's reasons, and the idea that we need to flip a little instead of sit around and chat nothing forever.
sheeps reasons already given by others

clearly on opportunistic jump on my wagon tbh, rest of his iso has very little content, sus

grayfoxx also has a suspicious vote
In post 136, GrayFoxxxx wrote:UNVOTE: boon
VOTE: redff
Why not

why not indeed
and as soon as my wagon died down a bit grayfoxx was off and voting texcat
then he claimed VT under very little pressure, so that was odd

nos erratic behavior and attitude towards my wagon was sus, and his vote on me seemed forced after pushing against my wagon so hard, even if he claims to have not understood the quicklynch plan

In post 86, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 81, redFF wrote:ah
unvote
damn didnt see that thanks for pointing that out

gonna stop phoneposting from work lol. ill be in the thread later tn

Gross

VOTE: redFF

He is letting go of a scumread way too easy here. The slightest push back and he unvotes.

this is a misrep, a vote made on page 3 is not the same as a serious scumread, and i explained my unvote
silverwolfe's defense of wake is also noted, i like ika way more in that interaction
still happy with that vote

In post 258, Salamence20 wrote:Ika, its L-1.

Do your thing

i was not close to l-1 when you posted this, this really seems like an attempt to confuse and incite panic tbh

SW is mafia, i could see grayfoxx and mahooney as scum too rn, rest of the votes on my wagon dont look as obviously bad
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Quaroath »

VOTE: greyfoxx

There is zero reason for that early claim, beyond hurting town. The red vote was atrocious. Posts are three naked votes, an unneeded claim, and a "So what".

He's actively NOT ENGAGING, and just slinging votes.

Greyfox, are you going to engage at this point, or keep being meh?
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: unvote
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

rip
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

UNVOTE: redfff
Fixed that
last.fm
gtkas
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 280, Creede73 wrote:Guys we were getting close to achieving a lynch, and now we're seperated. Ika, why do you think wake is scum? Any examples?

Since the day has really just started, any reason you are concerned about Redff's wagon coming apart?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Skybird »

Also
UNVOTE: Wake
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Again, Red's wagon was NOT close to going through. Also, he's now saying I'm scummy for "defending Wake" a person he has never once expressed any suspicion of in this game at all which is just plain bad reasoning. His reaction yesterday to his wagon was to blow it off . I called him out on that here and today it's an issue. That shows me he is concerned about how he looks and going with the numerous comments saying his wagon was close to lynch when it wasn't.

Nosferatu is also scum for his behavior around the Red wagon calling Shinobi out and saying the reasons are terrible, then saying Sal's reasons are understandable, then voting back on the wagon, and now unvoting for no reason. This is scum not knowing how to deal with the wagon.

greyfoxxxx's VT claim for no reason was horrendous and his vote for Texcat sucked and so do his other votes. He's likely scum as well.

I'm fine with lynching any of these three today.
Creede73
Creede73
Townie
Creede73
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Creede73 »

In post 368, Skybird wrote:
In post 280, Creede73 wrote:Guys we were getting close to achieving a lynch, and now we're seperated. Ika, why do you think wake is scum? Any examples?

Since the day has really just started, any reason you are concerned about Redff's wagon coming apart?

I don't want 14 day day periods. That's all really. Now, we should lynch someone who we think is scum and not just some random person, but we were getting close to lynching someone and now we are back to stage 1.

The only people I'm getting a scum vibe anymore from are nos and ika, but mostly nos.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 370, SilverWolf wrote:
then voting back on the wagon

I can't vote back on something I was never voting on to begin with
In post 370, SilverWolf wrote:
now unvoting for no reason

There isn't a reason to keep up the wagon. If we aren't going to speedlynch which is why I was even ok with the wagon, there isn't a reason to keep my vote. Now that we aren't close to getting a lynch and we have wagons everywhere, keeping up the red wagon when I don't even think he's that scummy would be stupid and would lead nowhere. I have no questions for him, and I feel no need to keep pressure on him either.

I'm sorta feeling scum SW, for bringing up the whole meta argument, and then getting pissed and defensive and claiming she can change her own meta when she's accused using meta as a central argument.
last.fm
gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 372, Nosferatu wrote:

I'm sorta feeling scum SW, for bringing up the whole meta argument, and then getting pissed and defensive and claiming she can change her own meta when she's accused using meta as a central argument.

What in the world is this?

You know what? I've had it with this game. I'm sick to fucking death of it.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

great job not being pissed and defensive there.
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”