Mini 1695--Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia(To Be Continued..?)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #200) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1610, hiplop wrote:why would you replace me I told you guys im on v/la. Ill catch up today...

You said you would be gone for a week. That is a long time with mafia in my view.
I'd like to know besides Cask who you are scum reading and why.
I don't recall if you discussed anyone else.

Cask: Question to you is who else are you scum reading.

In post 1611, Super Massif Bros wrote:
In post 1605, CaskOfAmontillado wrote:Also a double standard. And a misrepresentation of facts. And horribly arrogant.

I won't be voting until we see a votecount, thanks.

How is it a misrepresentation? Were you not just focusing on Hiplop all day yesterday? Otherwise state how I'm 'misrepresenting' the facts. Funny thing is that you are only 'lynching' Salamence on him playing poorly, not because of him being suspicious.

Hmm, I would definetly look here upon a Salamence scumflip. I'm still re-considering Pisspop. Anyone that can read Pisspop well besides Cask?

I still think pisskop is scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #201) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Also in regards to Sala the WTF and the what a waste is a huge fucking slip of a scum tell. I know many times I saw players react badly as scum when something didn't go as they planned. I would think if Sala was town there would be relief that the IC didn't die if he is telling the truth about his power.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #202) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1617, Super Massif Bros wrote:
In post 1615, farside22 wrote:
I still think pisskop is scum.

He's not totally off the hook for me but I'm reconsidering his vote hop with me onto Cask. Less scum opportunism if Cask is indeed scum. What are your main gripes with him? Have you played with him elsewhere where he has played differently? (Does he sometimes play a bad game regardless of alignment?)

Basically I'm not that confident in Piss scum anymore, at least if we got 2 scum I wouldn't be confident a Piss lynch would win us the game. I am also considering another person to be scum which I'll release later.

3 or 4 games with pisskop.
He's been pretty bad in our first game together, one we fought back and forth and the other one was more recent and he was lazy that game.
There maybe one im missing but each game he was different. My biggest gripe is he just is repeating himself over and over. I ask him basically where he's getting that read from, I get meant with lol or no reply. When I show that his case looks made up he dodges it and starts talking about my bomb, personally I felt he was pushing me to use it night 1 and I didn't get why and I was paranoid there was a reason he was pushing it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #203) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1633, hiplop wrote:
In post 1438, Super Massif Bros wrote:
SUNDAY?!?
Dude, replace out. That's too long of a V/LA. :facepalm:

Put simply, he had a bomb set off on anyone using the word 'farside'. Which, randomly targets the town and doesn't help find scum at all. %0 percent actually, it IS a random kill. It set off on me saying it. Yes, it is most likely a bomb. I just thought it was a shot. On the 4th point, I'll drop that. It's too much speculation. I just thought I was shot at first, which is why I came to that theory. It's invalid now.

Why is that scummy, though? I feel like if i had that stand I'd use it on farside b/c bulletproof? like if It had killed me, I don't think youd be making this uproar.

I dont understand the lover stuff that went downt hough?

and like I don't see a situation where cask isnt scum? Everything they do is fucking sketchdog

rubic kinda answered that in this post! I'm not really sure?

Elusive is laying seeds for wagons. Standing on the outside until its "safe" to do so. Don't like fencesitters, usually scum. Asking a lot of questions not giving much insight

REM just comes off as the wrong kinda lurker, idk

The bomb wasn't meant for me.
Go back and read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

I have to say I really love cask this page. I'm tempted to join Hiplop but there is no way I see sala town this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #205) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

I noticed people follow others is there a reason you did say anything to them Hiplop?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #206) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1664, hiplop wrote:Sorry?

Pisskop followed smb.
You never said boo about that or commented.
Kmd was following my train of thought about titus.
Persivul moved his vote just because smb.
You never said anything about any of those players buddying but you made the comment about me.
I want to know why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #207) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1666, hiplop wrote:smb = conftown
pisskop is actively thinking out all his reads and being pretty spastic in a way i dont think scum would
perivsul also was super town all game?

yours doesnt seem genuine. cask did nothing on that page and you herald him as town; its strange and unusual

I've had my own thought and views all game long. This was the first time I remotely been vague, which I did on purpose to make a point how I see pisskop pull a point together that is very vague.
This is the first time you even mentioned any suspicion.
So I ask once again why did my post strike out to you, because currently you are being vague about your suspicion.

If you want to know I don't follow players. I actually read cask as passionate and frustrated and I'm feeling that his post is coming from sthar.
He tunnelled in marvel mafia if you recall and I said in that game he was cherry picking post. Day 1 I was feeling that way about cask again. Today the points he put together was more fluid and not snarky like the last game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #208) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

So much for the vote pisskop says he had.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #209) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1678, pisskop wrote:
In post 1676, farside22 wrote:So much for the vote pisskop says he had.

eww, its like she attacking me for what the bloody role posted in-thread says.

Well holding onto a reason not to lynch sala read pretty craptastic to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #210) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1680, pisskop wrote:Are you ready to end the day?

That wasn't a reason you didn't vote him. :neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

This is exactly what I was getting at day 1. Anything I point to you and push, you turn it right back on me instead of responding to the point trying to imply I'm scummy.
I'm not talking about ending the day.

Also I thought you had to vote the same as sala to have your vote count as two votes, am I wrong?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #212) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think about giving Elusive the bomb tonight just to see her twitch at realizing how wrong her theory is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #213) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1705, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Just tell me who to vote pls

Vote sala.

I'm good now with this day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #214) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Rubic: I can't see how you get bad town misuse of power there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #215) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1719, Rubicon wrote:If I'm understanding what happened right, SMB thought the message he received from Natirasha contradicted Salamence's claim in some way -- but then he decided it didn't.

The case on Salamence right now is that he used his voodoo power to kill someone randomly. I guess he basically set a bomb on the word "farside" so the first person to say it today would die.

But it's not like scum are more likely to say "farside" than town... so it looks like he didn't care whether the voodoo/bomb went off on a townie. Which it did.

On top of that, his reasoning for why he chose to use his power that way really makes no sense.

If Natirasha answered, she'd be confirming stuff about SMB's role and that something happened between them and Salamence, which she probably thinks would be giving us too much information.

Don't forget he said nothing when the ic triggered the word and his reaction after the bomb was not town.

Rubicon wrote:farside, I'm starting to think you and pisskop is town-v-town.

Okay.....I obviously don't see pisskop as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #216) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1724, Super Massif Bros wrote:I want to mention that my "The World" stand wasn't a thing at all. Nati said it was just flavor. She then said the kill attempt happened during the day, so it's not confirmed to me whether it was a bomb or not, just that it was flavor. I would be fine with ending the day, but... not really since there are some people who have yet to give opinions. Remember that I was bullet proof, and Nati said it was used. If bombs can still kill me, then it would mean it was not a bomb. That much is true.

In post 1705, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Just tell me who to vote pls

Seriously? You have no opinion? Dude, what the hell have you been doing since you replaced in. You have been posting around. I thought you may have been catching up. Do that.

---

I would keep my eye on Constantine, he is null to me but Persi was suspicious, and it has me re-evaluating Cask again. Jeez.

---

Farside, do you mean Sthar usually would be snarky as town? I'll consider that.

Snarky is probably the wrong term. I'm trying to think how to explain it rather then just the tone I read in his post.
In marvel mafia he was scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #217) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In regards to hermit.
I can't say too much because all games i know him in are ongoing.
He will be a hard player to read regardless of alignment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #218) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Hermit did you bother to read this or are you making shit up?

In post 1, Natirasha wrote:
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT]
Stolen from myself, mostly.

0. Obey all site rules. Do not violate the spirit of the game.
1. Each day will last ten days.
2. I will prod a player after fourty-eight hours without posting. If a player accumulates three prods in a game, I will replace that player.
3. If you need to go on V/LA for whatever reason, please PM me for how long. You will have until twenty-four hours after that date to post again.
4. Voting is to be done in either bold text or vote brackets. I will not count any attempts to vote that are not in one of those two formats. Unvotes are not required.
5. A lynch is achieved when half of the current votes, rounded down plus one have voted for a player. Once that event has happened, all votes are locked and the day will end.
6. If a deadline is achieved and a player has not achieved the majority for lynching, then a no lynch will occur.
7. Once your dead, your dead. Please do not post anymore. If you were replaced out for whatever reason, please do not post in thread.
8. You may not discuss the game outside this thread with other players involved in the game unless your role specifically says so. If you can, you may only discuss at the private topic listed to in your PM. You may have a 'rant buddy' who is outside the game.
9. Anyone who is not playing but wishes to commentate on the game may PM for access to a spectator thread. Any player who has died will be given access to the spectator thread.
10. I am not responsible for your mistakes. If you screw up a tag or something, I will not edit it for you. If you have the ability to edit posts, please do not do so.
11. Avatars, titles, signatures, and your location are out-of-game areas.
12. I only allow hydrae if they have a maximum of two heads and are public.
13. Please do not quote out-of-thread communications. This includes any communications between heads of a hydra. I am not afraid to modkill, so do not test me. Content from out of game influences may be used(ie metagaming), but specific timestamps and other such things are semi-off-limits.
14. Players may only use one active ability per phase.
15. Although somewhat divine, I am prone to mistakes. If I miss anything, please PM me and I will resolve the issue as best as possible.
16. Bolded Purple is my color, it would serve you well not to use it.
17. Daytalk is enabled for all factions by default.
18. I reserve the right to modkill any players who either intentionally or unintentionally abuse the replacement system to effect the gamestate.
19. Nobody likes a rules lawyer.

Game-Specific Rules1. Smalltown
--This game will use a Smalltown system for role assignment.
--At the beginning of the game, all thirteen roles will be posted in the game thread.
--in player list order, will choose one from that list.
--The final player on the playerlist will be unlynchable on day one as recompense for not being able to have a choice in drafting.
--After all player's roles have been chosen, alignments will be randomized and sent out.

2. Stands
--Each role has two aspects: their natural abilities, and their Stand.
--A player's Natural abilities are revealed during the drafting phase, along with the name of their Stand.
--A player's Stand abilities are not revealed during the drafting stage.
--A player's Stand abilities will be revealed upon death.

Second I claimed here.

In post 1152, farside22 wrote:
In post 1149, Bulbazoor wrote:Are you a loved bp?

No.

I'm going to claim my stand abilities.
I think I'm at l-1

I can send a bomb to a player of my choice once per game
I also have 2 votes once per game.
If I'm lynch good job scum for getting rid of something that would hurt you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #219) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

On a related note I have no clue about the characters on the show.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #220) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1766, Salamence20 wrote:Am I lynched?

No

Salamence20 wrote:Because if not, a part of me wants to wring out REM/St. And vig the other

Why?

Last I checked you were voting rubic
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #221) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1771, Rubicon wrote:
In post 1769, Salamence20 wrote:Because I cant read anyone and everyone sucks.

ALSO WHERE IS REM

I'd consider lynching Cask over you. Y/N?

Why cask?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #222) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1777, elusive wrote:Constantine needs rope, told ya'll Persivul was scum.

I'm starting to agree with you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #223) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1788, pisskop wrote:y r we suddenly not lynching sala?

This is so fake.

RapidEyeMovement wrote:I think Constantine is trying to be as scummy as possible because they are banking on Salamance's shot. The target should still be Salamance over anyone else. We can't allow a scum 2X night kill to happen.

Tomorrow, we should get rid of Constantine though imo.

I can see this. I thought hermit was at first doing a reaction test with saying he used his stand, but when he went on about the characters even after being shown it was randomized I was saying, no one is this dumb to push the same thing after. Especially when he said he had a scum read on someone else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #224) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Sala your reaction to that bomb going off was really bad. I can't imagine pisskop hammering sala with the thought of him dying too. Not unless he is scum trolling.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #225) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Hermit

I sent the bomb last night I willnot say to who.
They should not say anything till it gets used.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #226) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1848, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:What a suprise! You were in conflict with Titus the moment she claimed role cop, and the second I claim cop you vote me too.

I know that you lied about your role. I just can't confirm it until tonight. Nevertheless you are scum and should by lynched today.

If you were a cop who have you checked?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #227) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1848, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:What a suprise! You were in conflict with Titus the moment she claimed role cop, and the second I claim cop you vote me too.

I know that you lied about your role. I just can't confirm it until tonight. Nevertheless you are scum and should by lynched today.

Also let's use facts instead of fiction
1. Was scum reading titus before her claim
2. She said role cop which made no sense since all roles are known in the fucking game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #228) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:27 am

Post by farside22 »

When did you take the ability.
You stated day 2 that you used a stand ability.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #229) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Piss just doing the same song and dance from day 1.
Hermit is doing the same song and dance from day 2.
Neither are scum hunting at this point and are just scum trying to get rid of a bp townie.
They are probably butt hurt today with a scum down and no one dead today
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #230) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1865, RapidEyeMovement wrote:Question, so what I'd like to talk about today is the bomb that blew up IC D2. Salamance didn't have that power. I feel Constantine is the next lynching we should probably go after. Though what're the odds that there are more than one bomb? Farside may be a thing.

Though Sala taking control of Kop's ability and making Kop target Sala confirms Kop as townie in my book. If Sala and Kop are scum, why use that ability for neighboring?

@Elusive, what's whack in this context?

It maybe a lie.
Kop never seemed to push sala at all that day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #231) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I didn't lie and all your scum read is about the characters which we picked pre game before alignment was sent out and has nothing to do with who is scum.

I also asked you a question about when you used your power.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #232) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I'm bp what makes you think scum didn't target me last night pisskop or hermit?

Smb don't respond to that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #233) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1871, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Farside, if you didn't lie, I can literally prove that you are telling the truth tonight.

Also I'm bp what makes you think scum didn't target me last night pisskop or hermit?

It is possible, but I doubt it. I have two theories about what happened last night. That wasn't one of them, but I can't unconsider it.

You don't look to really want to check. Just lynch based off my role.

What happened to your scum read?

I don't know what happened. I asked the mod if I would be informed if I was shot and he said yes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #234) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

No I didn't.
Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true.

Dumb: I'm voting scum already thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #235) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1987, farside22 wrote:No I didn't.
Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true.

Dumb: I'm voting scum already thanks

Smb not dumb.
Even my auto correct is being funny. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #236) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1988, Super Massif Bros wrote:Then confirm it tonight. You can't confirm it tonight if Farside is somehow lynched toDay. Sheesh.

Hiplop toDay.

This was my point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #237) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2058, CaskOfAmontillado wrote:
In post 2055, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Evolution roles are almost always scum, but in this case the actual utility of them seems town. With that said, we still don't know if alignments were tied with the role when all of you chose them.

We do know this. We know for certain, mod confirmed, absolutely, that they were not.

Why are you pushing this obviously incorrect bullshit theory so hard?

Because he is scum, but what I know
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #238) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

*munchs on popcorn*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #239) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2088, elusive wrote:Damn, why do I have so many scum reads?

Constantine? Pisskop? Cask? or ?

FML

Vote Constantine with me.
Unless Hiplop is town then I'd be on cask with you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #240) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2098, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Too late Elusive. Both Hiplop and Cask are dead now. I wish they would tell us their allegiance so we don't have to wait for the mod.

How is cask dead?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #241) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone point to me where hermit called Hiplop scum in this game, expect the recent post where Hiplop was under pressure.
Because I'm about 80% certain hermit never said boo about Hiplop till he realized the push on me was going no where.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #242) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2130, elusive wrote:UNVOTE BEFORE THE MORON DOES SOMETHING ELSE.

I'm voting hermit.
I refuse to unvote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #243) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2140, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@Elusive Lol, that wasn't what I meant. I meant you, Cask, and Supermassif, who have been teaming up on me the whole game

That is bull
In post 2143, CaskOfAmontillado wrote:farside is p sheepable too, but dont do it blindly. there's a slight chance she's scum

<3 farside

I'm think I get that a lot from those who know me.

In post 2144, elusive wrote:My signature has Farside's quote, but for some reason doesn't show up? Or does it?

Which quote? I don't see it and I'm curious to know which quote it was.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #244) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2153, elusive wrote:Farside, paraphrased from another game:

"Elusive waving his dick around," Farside.

:lol:

Nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #245) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2149, Rubicon wrote:elusive, you make me sad sometimes.

On the bright side I guess this means we can actually lynch scum today.

You still think cask is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #246) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2164, Super Massif Bros wrote:I'm getting the vibe Elusive may be third party. At least, she comes off as a bit all over the place. (Farside, please confirm to me you thoughts on Elusive)

Just the vote on cask after randomly meteoring hiplop, helped Cask almost be lynched. I mean, I would hope she would have been a bit more cautious.

I may have nothing to worry about, she just vibes as 3p to me.

I can't see a 3rd party this game. There was no one dead last night and night 1 actions had 2 kills, one was by kmd.
I think elusive voting cask before a flip was weird. I don't see them as scum together with the back and forth, that was why I made the comment I did. I think hermit trying to quick lynch cast is the scummiest thing this game day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #247) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2167, CaskOfAmontillado wrote:there's probably not a 3p

the remaining scum are probably hiplop and constantine

farside, are you a dayvig inventor?

No.
That would be awesome role!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #248) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

I do have another power I haven't said.
I was holding off on it till I was told I was shot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #249) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2207, Super Massif Bros wrote:Also, not an optimal strategy to target your own neighbor buddy who would lose his vote if his partner died.

Did that get proven? I don't recall a vote count from nati and I'm not taking piss word.

Still say hermit is scum he has pretty much been MIA since being called out for trying to hammer vote cask.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #250) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2225, hiplop wrote:Cask is obvscum

If your town I'd think about it mostly because of his tunneling
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #251) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2233, pisskop wrote:
In post 2231, farside22 wrote:Did that get proven? I don't recall a vote count from nati and I'm not taking piss word.

Farisde didnt read the public role pms :|

:oops: :facepalm: :dead:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #252) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2240, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Farside is scum, but I know a lynch is impossible until I can verify he lied.

I'm just happy with my vote.
I know you just harp on the same thing and now I know you just keep saying the same thing and are not trying to figure people out.

In post 2242, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:The boy in the picture misleads me

That is my son! He's my little mafia hitman. :lol:
In all seriousness that is my son and he bought a fake stance and tried it on. I took a pic and thought it was too perfect of an avi for mafiascum

In post 2248, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Farside is tunneling me because of heavens door like he tunneled Titus. Essentially I have the same power as Salamence except I use it on dead people.

And again just throwing the same crap over and over.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #253) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I sent the mod a pm, this waiting is getting rediculous and I need to know if hip is dead, if he is what his alignment is and finally where the votes are and if hermit did hammer cask
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #254) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Constantine

the mod confirmed that piss vote doesn't count. This looks to be POE at this point.

Rubic says he saved SMB, I wasn't shot and no other person spoke up so I'm leaning town.
Elusive killed hiplop (scum)
pisskop says he was redirected towards sala (I can have doubts about this because there was no garentee that sala was going to be lynched that day)
Hermit (tried to get cask lynched quickly)
Cask (tunneling hiplop since day 1 and tracked hiplop to SMB)
EMB (who? been pretty quiet)
SMB (IC)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #255) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2288, Super Massif Bros wrote:People do remember Rubicon defended Sala and Hiplop, and also had weird interactions with them all game. Cask I know you see this. Town please look into him when you can.

In post 2293, Super Massif Bros wrote:You were hesitant on joining us on Sala. Also I did receive a message from him. So I know he wasn't trying to kill me, just hoping a random negative effect happened. This supports the theory scum have no kills left and just use actions to seem helpful. With your early vote on Hiplop, I am confident you are the remaining scum. Or it was a coincidence. People, please re-read Rubicons early scummy play. It makes sense now.

In post 2298, Rubicon wrote:
In post 2293, Super Massif Bros wrote:Also I did receive a message from him.

...Please tell me this is some kind of reaction test and you're not saying hiplop claimed a power he didn't have, instead of the perfectly harmless and confirmable power he actually used, knowing you could out him as a liar... and then you didn't out him. I'm pretty sure that can't possibly be what you're saying here.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts.
There is no way a mod gives scum no killing power.
If so I'd talk to the list mod's about the mod because that would be unbalanced.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #256) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2315, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
"Hmmm...Yoshikage Kira. I've seen his face around town...he's quite remarkable, one could say..." Rohan muttered, passing by the white-clad man.

Using Heaven's Door, he caught the smallest grasp of Kira's inner workings...it turned out, he has a stand too...the Killer Queen. It can end the person who mutters the name, it's right hand can move on it's own and destroy things...and, hm...it makes bombs?

And, with that, Rohan flittered out of existence.

I am still wondering who farside gave this "supposed" bomb to

You want me to confirm it?

Let me ask others.
Given the state of the game is it okay for me to claim who recieved the bomb.
That player is still alive and personally I'd like to see hermit flail when my bomb sent ability is confirmed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #257) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2319, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Titus used heavens door, and it revealed to us that you can "End the person who mutters the name." I do not know if I am reading into that to much, but it sounds like Titus was trying to tell us she discovered something and she wants us to lynch you for it.

Can you use you stand abikity during the day.
Yes or no?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #258) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2327, Rubicon wrote:
In post 1350, Natirasha wrote:"Hmmm...Yoshikage Kira. I've seen his face around town...he's quite remarkable, one could say..." Rohan muttered, passing by the white-clad man.

Using Heaven's Door, he caught the smallest grasp of Kira's inner workings...it turned out, he has a stand too...the Killer Queen.
It can end the person who mutters the name
, it's right hand can move on it's own and destroy things...and, hm...it makes bombs?

And, with that, Rohan flittered out of existence.

This confirms you as scum. Sorry.

I have no clue what you are talking about
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #259) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Atill not getting what you guys are reffering to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #260) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Meh.

Vote: farside22

Let's just end this, it will be the last game I play in under nati.
Way imbalanced and favors town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #261) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2342, pisskop wrote:I hate you all for killing her when I have no vote.

You know you love me.

<3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #262) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

You do realize nati won't be back for probably 2 days hermit
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #263) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2346, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:You are a god Titus, thank you! BTW Farside, you didn't need to give up that quick.

Ther was no way to win.
Scum had only one more kill and it was an uphill battle that is not worth playing
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #264) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just waiting till all the info is out before I decide whether to inform the list mod about having nati be reviewed by someone before modding another game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #265) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2351, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@Rubicon, Titus can ask the mod to write a piece of flavor at any time.

That makes it unbalanced number 1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #266) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2350, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:This game was frustrating. I've played with a lot of cocky know it all players in this game, but Super Massif was the biggest dick of them all. Like seriously dude, this is a game. The intellectual superiority/internet badass routine is very frustrating, especially when you are in this to have fun, not prove yourself.

I don't know if it was that he was an ic but he was right about sala as much as you were right about me.
When players feel they have scum nailed you get both sides frustrated because they both think they are right.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #267) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2354, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@Farside22

I think the game rules were all over the place and the set-up odd, but the game was still playable.

That part isn't imbalanced. Titus wrote the flavor ahead of time.

Scum only had 3 Nk.
The ic was bp
There is a one shot doc.
Tell me how that is balanced.
There was a role cop, a player that can give info even though he is dead.

No roleblock for the scum, just a redirector.
Hell seeing the bomb do nothing and the Nk fail sucked ass.
You can play those odd next time and let me know how fun or fair you think it is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #268) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2364, Rubicon wrote:Why did Sala claim the voodoo?

He thought he was lovers with piss.
He told piss so he wouldn't say it and die with piss
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #269) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2372, Ranmaru wrote:1. Titus, now you see the effect of an ic observing d1. A wagon on bulb. Me being active helped.

2. Farside, what would town you have done differently? What should I expect?

Town me would have probed more. Tried to get reads on players better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #270) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2379, pisskop wrote:And I could swear I also endgamed an IC as scum in another . . .

In post 2378, pisskop wrote:I could swear I just won as scum in a micro with several protecting roles and they all called it scum-sided . . .

The doct was lynched day 1 that game and the town seemed paranoid over the roles.
This was open and mostly known.
If you had a cop that could claim after they were killed you might not have been that clear of a win, but the other role was a one shot bp and a doc that could not be protected.
Game would have been different had the doc had not been lynched too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Let's not forget the tracker in the game here either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #272) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2383, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2347, farside22 wrote:You do realize nati won't be back for probably 2 days hermit

Nah I'll get this after work.

This game was not really ever intended to be balanced and I gated the scum kill because the perceived balance was ridiculous.

BP IC was a bit if a stretch, but I figured it was fine. Things just went wrong day two with salamence mostly.

Seriously a Ic that is bp.
A doc and a town Roleblocker.
Please let me limit your kills as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #273) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

I thought the bomb couldn't be used at night.
I sure as shit better not see pGo come up as a stand ability.
There will be rage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #274) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Bomb during the day was unexpected.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #275) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nah.
I still <3 you sala
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

TBf I wanted to shake up Hiplop to distance myself from him.
:P

Sala: I figured something confused you when you said as much in the pt.
I don't blame you but I am thinking to change my scum and town play a bit for my next game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #277) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2413, pisskop wrote:so i keep hearing '3' nks.

did scum not have a factional?

We had only 3 nk's total, plus whatever are stand allowed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2415, Natirasha wrote:3 kills+Sal's kill+ wordbomb+gift bomb

The reason I gated the kills is because you had lots of extra kills.

The word bomb was used on a bp that is an ic.
I had to give the bomb to town and she killed scum.
:shifty:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #279) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2417, elusive wrote:Wait though who chose the word bomb word?

Also, why did you have to give me the bomb and not a scum who could use it by just PMing the mod?

We all agreed on using my name as the bomb word.
If I used the stand bomb I had to give it to town. You were not scum reading Hiplop at the time so giving you the bomb made sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”