Mini 1695--Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia(To Be Continued..?)

CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by CaskOfAmontillado »

was titus a townread of yours then?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not feeling like you read. :I

And correct me if Im wrong this isnt how you sort ppl, no?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:32 pm

In post 1601, pisskop wrote:Im not feeling like you read. :I

please quote the last time you mentioned your read on titus yesterday.

In post 1601, pisskop wrote:And correct me if Im wrong this isnt how you sort ppl, no?

I have no idea how to parse this. Can you rephrase it?
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Super Massif Bros »

Sorry, we aren't mass-claiming toDay. We are lynching Sala. You need to get your vote onto a major wagon, Cask. Yesterday you just stayed on Hiplop. I want to see you help toDay. You can't expect others to join you when you aren't willing to compromise to others.
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:09 pm

That post is logically inconsistent.
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Also a double standard. And a misrepresentation of facts. And horribly arrogant.

I won't be voting until we see a votecount, thanks.
RapidEyeMovement
RapidEyeMovement
Goon
RapidEyeMovement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by RapidEyeMovement »

Cask, Kop is consistent at least at these between you. He'd either form a town block with Titus OR if Titus was scum, he could figure her out quickly enough.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:32 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd like to see a vote count and a replacement for Hiplop
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Rubicon »

far, what's your read on Cask?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1608, Rubicon wrote:far, what's your read on Cask?

null
His attack is only on Hiplop and nothing said about sala, but I can say the same thing about Hiplop saying things only about cask and nothing else.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:41 am

Post by hiplop »

why would you replace me I told you guys im on v/la. Ill catch up today...
third best scummer of all time
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:51 am

In post 1605, CaskOfAmontillado wrote:Also a double standard. And a misrepresentation of facts. And horribly arrogant.

How is it a misrepresentation? Were you not just focusing on Hiplop all day yesterday? Otherwise state how I'm 'misrepresenting' the facts. Funny thing is that you are only 'lynching' Salamence on him playing poorly, not because of him being suspicious.

Hmm, I would definetly look here upon a Salamence scumflip. I'm still re-considering Pisspop. Anyone that can read Pisspop well besides Cask?
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:53 am

Also I want to mention Cask 'using a one-shot cop' doesn't matter at all. It doesn't clear him at all. Keep that in mind.

We are NOT mass-claiming toDay. Scum have yet to flip, so no thanks. Lynch Sala.
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:11 am

Salamence, if you are vig, why didn't you shoot Night 1? What happened there?
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:33 am

@
Pisspop
: If I'm wrong on you, I want to offer my apologies. I want you to work with me if you are town. Cool? Let's forget the insults (that you mostly gave me, thanks man... :cry: ) and just get along, ok? Even still, you can see why I think Sal is scum right? I also apologize for putting you in that catch 22 in the previous dayphase. Can you remind me what your Cask read is?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1610, hiplop wrote:why would you replace me I told you guys im on v/la. Ill catch up today...

You said you would be gone for a week. That is a long time with mafia in my view.
I'd like to know besides Cask who you are scum reading and why.
I don't recall if you discussed anyone else.

Cask: Question to you is who else are you scum reading.

In post 1611, Super Massif Bros wrote:
In post 1605, CaskOfAmontillado wrote:Also a double standard. And a misrepresentation of facts. And horribly arrogant.

How is it a misrepresentation? Were you not just focusing on Hiplop all day yesterday? Otherwise state how I'm 'misrepresenting' the facts. Funny thing is that you are only 'lynching' Salamence on him playing poorly, not because of him being suspicious.

Hmm, I would definetly look here upon a Salamence scumflip. I'm still re-considering Pisspop. Anyone that can read Pisspop well besides Cask?

I still think pisskop is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Also in regards to Sala the WTF and the what a waste is a huge fucking slip of a scum tell. I know many times I saw players react badly as scum when something didn't go as they planned. I would think if Sala was town there would be relief that the IC didn't die if he is telling the truth about his power.
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 am

In post 1615, farside22 wrote:

He's not totally off the hook for me but I'm reconsidering his vote hop with me onto Cask. Less scum opportunism if Cask is indeed scum. What are your main gripes with him? Have you played with him elsewhere where he has played differently? (Does he sometimes play a bad game regardless of alignment?)

Basically I'm not that confident in Piss scum anymore, at least if we got 2 scum I wouldn't be confident a Piss lynch would win us the game. I am also considering another person to be scum which I'll release later.
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 am

In post 1616, farside22 wrote:Also in regards to Sala the WTF and the what a waste is a huge fucking slip of a scum tell. I know many times I saw players react badly as scum when something didn't go as they planned. I would think if Sala was town there would be relief that the IC didn't die if he is telling the truth about his power.

St Constastine, can you post? I assume you are catching up, but I want to know that you are actively reading, as I can't really tell. I also want you to interact with us. Talk to us.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1617, Super Massif Bros wrote:
In post 1615, farside22 wrote:

He's not totally off the hook for me but I'm reconsidering his vote hop with me onto Cask. Less scum opportunism if Cask is indeed scum. What are your main gripes with him? Have you played with him elsewhere where he has played differently? (Does he sometimes play a bad game regardless of alignment?)

Basically I'm not that confident in Piss scum anymore, at least if we got 2 scum I wouldn't be confident a Piss lynch would win us the game. I am also considering another person to be scum which I'll release later.

3 or 4 games with pisskop.
He's been pretty bad in our first game together, one we fought back and forth and the other one was more recent and he was lazy that game.
There maybe one im missing but each game he was different. My biggest gripe is he just is repeating himself over and over. I ask him basically where he's getting that read from, I get meant with lol or no reply. When I show that his case looks made up he dodges it and starts talking about my bomb, personally I felt he was pushing me to use it night 1 and I didn't get why and I was paranoid there was a reason he was pushing it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:10 am

Post by hiplop »

I was one of the most active players yesterday... I said i would still be able to post...

no need to be a jerk.
third best scummer of all time
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:21 am

Move on from that and just continue to post Hiplop. What are your current reads? Updated read on Cask?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

atp Id lynch cask. I didnt trust him yesterday, and Id frankly prefer him to sala, not least of all because I lose my vote if Sala dies.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

If sala is scum I dont know if I see him bussing Far like he did. More likely he just dropped the chase when she claimed to have a bomb.
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 am

Yeah I don't think he and Farside are aligned. I am sorry to say that that the benefit of Sala dying as scum outweighs you losing your vote. I think you shouldn't have trusted Sala to neighbor him in the first place. It's a double sworded role, now that I think about it.

I think it's more possible Sala and Cask are aligned.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”