NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Lapsa »

SolverWolfie is still probably confscum

VOTE: SilverWolf
abcedminded
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 416, T S O wrote:In fact, make Shinobi town for now, he did some good stuff early.

I'm godfather.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

wat
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Lapsa »

topkek

abcedminded
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Mahonster »

Well then, I'm incredibly Naïve. TSO can you point out the main differences between Silver's scum/town game?

People can manipulate their meta. Easily. I would fully expect Silver to be trying something different this game.

My vote on red was full sheep. If I'm scum for that then wow this is going to be a great game.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I've always thought that sheeping was usually scum-indicative
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:02 am

Post by T S O »

In post 429, Mahonster wrote:Well then, I'm incredibly naïve. TSO can you point out the main differences between Silver's scum/town game?

Sounds more wooden, and unnatural anger.

In post 429, Mahonster wrote:People can manipulate their meta. Easily. I would fully expect Silver to be trying something different this game.

This is basic WIFOM, but I'll take the bait.

Even if SW-scum had decided to mix up her scum game, and I haven't seen anything recently that would stimulate her to do so, it's one thing to say "hmm, I need to change my scum meta here" and another to actually implement it. Especially since she began to feel pressure extremely early in the game, at around page 4. The further down the rabbit hole she went, the more likely she was to revert to type and scumplays that she would instinctively make. So, I can't definitively prove that SW was playing to her scum meta, but I can list a series of factors which make it significantly more likely than not that she was.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 am

Post by T S O »

It's hard to tell whether Nosferatu is town or the cheekiest scumfuck ever when he makes posts like #430.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:04 am

Post by T S O »

Can we halve the prod time or something, Aero? Because a lot of people aren't playing at all, and if you don't take action, it will continue to deteriorate.
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 425, Lapsa wrote:SolverWolfie is still probably
conf
scum

VOTE: SilverWolf

According to
what
?

Hold up, I need to look back and analyze how exactly these people are reacting. Makes no sense to me, and is stirring up my curiosity.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

Lapsa is referring to his RVS post, where he called SW confscum but didn't vote him.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

I like Lapsa's vote? Which is worrying, seeing as I have hated -every single- post he has made apart from that.
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Wake1 »

I really don't want Wolfie to replace out. She's always a robust and interesting personality to play with.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Honestly, I feel tired, and am unsure exactly how I am going to sort these fuckers out.

I don't have the brain juice to pump out big reads. That energy goes towards studies.

Um, I think I should try skimming, just look at associations and reactions, and note it.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Wake1 »

If Boonskiies and ika are willing to hammer at L-1, is it assured they both won't hammer if someone's at L-2? Just want to be clear on this point.

As for Wolfie, I don't know yet what alignment she is. I do like her, and am biased towards liking and agreeing with her. As I hoodwinked her when she was Town and I was Scum, there is the distinct possibility that she could hoodwink me as Scum when I'm Town. I'm also aware she's gained a lot of experience, and is better at playing the game now than when she and I were first playing. At the same time, I have not been playing, and through lack of practice and time my play has suffered. I think she is more capable than ever of deceiving me. All that aside, I just don't know yet... She's a good player: do not underestimate.

I like Shinobi in general, and don't know much what is Town or Scum games are. Sala likely dislikes me for stuff in the past: not sure what to expect from him this game.

I think we should take our time, and use the time we're given. Scum can and does trip up, and, by getting people to talk, we can have more and more to look at when looking into the past. It's incredibly vital for associative tells to have exchanges to look at. Let's keep talking and hunting and exchanging our thoughts. If we speedlynch someone, especially if that someone is a Town PR, Scum [of which there MAY be two factions or more], can then make their Day 1 moves. In Freshwater Frenzy, I had 3 Scum parties. Unless my eyes deceive me, I think that is possible here as well.

Would like those who are quiet to speak, and would like to hear more from nosferatu, redff, and ika... I'd like to try to sort them out first, or at least make some sort of initial effort.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by ika »

more votes plz
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 417, T S O wrote:I'm assuming singleball, so Red-thing is probably not scum. Confession: I literally haven't read a single post of his.

I don't understand that assumption, or why that makes you think Red is probably not Scum, especially when you haven't a single post of his. :?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 430, Nosferatu wrote:I've always thought that sheeping was usually scum-indicative

I'm inclined to agree with this, assuming the person joining the vote isn't giving a reason, or a weak or very similar one. HOWEVER, if two players are voting someone for nearly the same reason, it'd help if voter #2 at least gave his or her own reasons, instead of just saying 'what he said,' or a brief line that encapsulates exactly what voter #1's reasons were.

If someone's sheeping here, they should talk more, so we can better break down where that individual lies, by checking a lot of his or her thoughts.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 429, Mahonster wrote:
My vote on red was full sheep.

Hm.

Could you please share in further detail why exactly you're voting for him?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 441, Wake1 wrote:
In post 417, T S O wrote:I'm assuming singleball, so Red-thing is probably not scum. Confession: I literally haven't read a single post of his.

I don't understand that assumption, or why that makes you think Red is probably not Scum, especially when you haven't a single post of his. :?

I always assume singleball until proven otherwise, and with SW-slot pushing redd, it makes the latter town.
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 444, T S O wrote:
In post 441, Wake1 wrote:

I always assume singleball until proven otherwise, and with SW-slot pushing redd, it makes the latter town.

I think it'd be better to not assume it's either singleball or multiball.

We can assume there is at least one anti-Town entity in the game. That much is certain.

Without evidence, we can't say it's for sure multiball, but we shouldn't automatically assume it's singleball, either.

Especially when you try to imply others are Town based off of that assumption.

It
may
be that SW is a Serial Killer, and Redff is Blue Scum. Or, the two could be any combination of three possible non-aligned scum forces. THEN AGAIN, and I know some may incorrectly call this WIFOM but I want us to use logic here, they could both be on the same scum team. One could be Town; they could both be Town.

What I'm trying to say is we shouldn't start implying people are Town on the faulty assumption that this is singleball. It is way too early to start making conclusions.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Tso, I didn't really find your scumread on Lapsa particularly convincing considering almost everything he's done so far is completely within his range as town.
/shrug

Talk to me about Quaroath.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Shinobi, can you please respond to my posts?

I want feedback, please, and I don't like feeling as if I talking to a wall.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 447, Wake1 wrote:Shinobi, can you please respond to my posts?

I want feedback, please, and I don't like feeling as if I talking to a wall.

Hang on, I kind of glossed over the most recent page.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Which one am I responding to, exactly?
Sorry if I missed it, I just got back from work and I'm tired lol.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”