NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by ika »

in ohterwords its a setup to chain lynch ppl
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 499, ika wrote:its a scum tacic used to call a scum buddy scum but be able to lyncha a townie first

@ika ain't that naive scum tactic?
abcedminded
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by ika »

In post 501, Lapsa wrote:
In post 499, ika wrote:its a scum tacic used to call a scum buddy scum but be able to lyncha a townie first

depends how how naive others are to said tactic
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 502, ika wrote:

@ika are you naive enough?
abcedminded
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by ika »

In post 503, Lapsa wrote:
In post 502, ika wrote:

@ika are you naive enough?

depeneds
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@ika will Mahonsters be naive enough to lynch Nosfer?

abcedminded
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

lol
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VC 1.4
VoteCount 1.4

With 21 alive it's 11 to lynch!

Mod Notes:

I'm not even supposed to be here. Please be gentle with me.

Skybird -

T S O -

Ika -

Silverwolf -
RedFF
(L-10)

Shinobi -

Boonskiies -

Wake88 -
Ika
(L-10)

Ozgin -

Texcat -
GrayFoxxxx
(L-10)

Kop -

Zebulin -

Lapsa -
T S O
(L-10)

GrayFoxxxx -
Quaroath
(L-10)

Mahonster -
Boonskiies
(L-10)

Quaroath -

Creede73 -

RedFF -
Silverwolf, Salamence20, Mahonster
(L-8)

Spiffeh -

Nosferatu -
Wake88, Spiffeh, Annadog40, Creede73, Ozgin
(L-6)

Annadog40 -

Salamence20 -
texcat
(L-10)

Not Voting
-
Kop, Zebulin, Shinobi, Nosferatu, Skybird, Lapsa

Food Queue -
Lasagna, Chocolate Cake, Steak

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-19 23:30:32)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Skybird »

I have Ika as town. He seriously lurks as scum and usually only posts when absolutely necessary, like when prodded or to avoid a prod. He has posted quite a bit here even if several people don't like what he's posting. I feel Wake has played enough with Ika to know this and is being disingenuous by jumping on Ika with everyone right now.

I am scum reading the SW slot. If you look back in the thread, 2 different people have linked games where she replaced out as scum. It hasn't happened just once. She was also arguing that we should be reading her as town due to her meta at the same time claiming she could change her meta at will. I'd like to see what the replacement does before I make a decision one way or the other.

Shinobi is town. He is asking questions and probing to look for responses in a way that says town to me.

I'm going back and forth on Salamence. I didn't like the push for a quick lynch. I understand not wanting useless pages to read though but there is no reason to cut off the natural flow of conversation. His posting has been better lately which is why I am not leaning scum on him right now.

Annadog reads scum to me. She has been posting mostly fluff. I pointed this out in an earlier post. She does think SW is scum which would normally make me think town, but she could be bussing and I think that is unlikely. So I'm wrong on one of them but I need to see more from Anna and the SW slot to figure it out.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 508, Skybird wrote: I feel Wake has played enough with Ika to know this and is being disingenuous by jumping on Ika with everyone right now.

Wait a minute.

What exactly constitutes 'jumping on' to you?

Did you read my exchange with ika at all?

Because it feels like you didn't, and missed some things.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 508, Skybird wrote:I have Ika as town. He seriously lurks as scum and usually only posts when absolutely necessary, like when prodded or to avoid a prod. He has posted quite a bit here even if several people don't like what he's posting. I feel Wake has played enough with Ika to know this and is being disingenuous by jumping on Ika with everyone right now.

I am scum reading the SW slot. If you look back in the thread, 2 different people have linked games where she replaced out as scum. It hasn't happened just once. She was also arguing that we should be reading her as town due to her meta at the same time claiming she could change her meta at will. I'd like to see what the replacement does before I make a decision one way or the other.

Shinobi is town. He is asking questions and probing to look for responses in a way that says town to me.

I'm going back and forth on Salamence. I didn't like the push for a quick lynch. I understand not wanting useless pages to read though but there is no reason to cut off the natural flow of conversation. His posting has been better lately which is why I am not leaning scum on him right now.

Annadog reads scum to me. She has been posting mostly fluff. I pointed this out in an earlier post. She does think SW is scum which would normally make me think town, but she could be bussing and I think that is unlikely. So I'm wrong on one of them but I need to see more from Anna and the SW slot to figure it out.

It shouldn't matter if he's posted much or not: that's not necessarily alignment-indicative.

As I said before, I haven't played in a long while, and don't remember much of my past games.

To me it feels like you're being pretty selective regarding Shinobi.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 493, Lapsa wrote:I'm running out of options - can't make it more obvious that I don't really scumread Wolfie.
already mentioned - #27 is where fun originates

UNVOTE:

Anna's response seemed most town, TSO sounds scum. Wake seems just lazy and Shinobi is town.
wat wat on Nosfer

@ika did you notice that Nanite got replaced by red?

I think it's plausible that TSO could be scum.
He's currently on my watchlist as well.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 509, Wake1 wrote:
In post 508, Skybird wrote: I feel Wake has played enough with Ika to know this and is being disingenuous by jumping on Ika with everyone right now.

Wait a minute.

What exactly constitutes 'jumping on' to you?

Did you read my exchange with ika at all?

Because it feels like you didn't, and missed some things.

This comes from post 494 and 495. I did read your exchange. Ika is being cheeky and you didn't like it.

For several people, amounts of posts are not alignment-indicative. But with Ika it generally is. I do agree that the content of his posts could be better but for now I see town Ika.

You obviously disagree on my Shinobi read. What are you seeing?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

ok, I'm back from V/LA, so I should provide actual information.

I do want a quicklynch, not because I am scum or I am trying to troll town as town, but I do believe that creating tons of pages of speculation of why he/she is scum is terrible when we can get more information by going to night. By such we can learn:

If this is multiball with or without SK.
Scum won't have much information to PR Hunt, meaning the better chance for a Crosskill (If multiball) or just a random kill.
Investigative roles can get an investigation in without danger of getting Roleblocked or Killed.
The day 1 recap won't be as boggy when we get flips, so we don't have to skim through 50+ Pages of bullshit for a town lynch.
Day 1 won't be flooded with Ika's nonsense (Lynch wake lynch wake lynchwake) and Boon's trolling. They are most likely to play the game with some flips to work with.

I'll look back and provide my thoughts, but I do believe a quicklynch is optimal.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Ika I need to know something though, do you have some issue with wake outside of him in this game?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I have asked the mod to stay in the game, since he hasn't replaced me yet, I'm assuming it is o.k. I feel like I've been completely smeared and misrepped since I asked to replace and I really don't appreciate it at all and I feel like the people doing it are scum or really bad town who know better. Probably scum.

T S O is scum and Skybird is likely scum. I do not replace out as scum. They are making it sound like that's a tactic with me when I have a town games I've replaced out of as well, one of which T S O was in and for some reason decided not to mention.

If you read that Sweet Dreams game you will see that I had other issues going on that I talked to the mod privately about and he was the one who reached out to me and asked if I needed to replace. I discussed my reasons post game. The game T S O linked was a Team Mafia game and him trying to say that's my scum meta when he played with me in both 180 and 185 where he's seen a ton of my scum meta and using the team mafia game to say I was caught was a joke. And yeah I was scum but I literally had 2 fucking posts in that game and yes, I replaced. Aero, T S O, and cabd were in the team mafia PT with me, which unfortunately never got released and I no longer have access to but they know my reasons for replacing there. I was not going to be able to put the time and energy into that game and I was trying to avoid hurting my team mafia team and the scum team. I also V/LA'd in my two other games one of which was a town game and one of which was a scum game.

I've also replaced in some town games.

Here's the most recent one which was a rage quit because two people decided to use my ban against me. I was town here. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=62627

Here's another town replace due to being too busy. I actually stayed in a scum game I was in because I had more invested in that one and left the one I was in the least which was town http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=59485

I also have about 25 games, about a third of them scum, that I never replaced out of.

I am really irritated that Skybird is trying to insinuate I replace out as scum like that's some sort of tactic of mine.

I am really irritated that T S O is completely misrepping my scum meta and my replace out in Team Mafia. His whole attitude this game reeks of his scum game of which I've seen twice now.

Also, ika's being bad as well. His latest list shows he has me as his main scumread. But he's voting for someone he's ignoring. His not giving a shit is typical for him. More so as scum but not uncommon as town.

I also have zero problems with Lapsa's vote because he has the experience with me in Sweet Dreams.

I agree with Quaroath that greyfox is playing like scum and he's right that people are ignoring his meta while concentrating on mine.

Mahonster is correct that I was trying something new this game. Yes Skybird, I can change my meta but meta is being used to scumread me this game so I'm sure as hell going to use it to defend myself.

Can anyone possibly look at my statement's and read further into them?

When I say I don't want to obvtown myself like I have in other games, why do you think that is?

When I say Wake isn't scum due to interactions with me, did anyone check our interactions? No, ika just assumed I was incompetent as scum and that Wake and I were scum together and that I'd be stupid enough to jump on people when he had only two votes and others had a lot more and paint all kinds of associatives because apparently I'm super naive and don't know that would be ridiculously stupid play if we were scum together. And ika drawing associatives right now is super bad

Bottom line some people are playing like shit and the game is largely inactive as there are many who have barely contributed or not at all.

Shinobi is town. I feel pretty good about that. Wake is town. I feel pretty good about that. I think Texcat is town but it's a weaker read. greayfoxx and T S O are scum and I have a weaker scum read on Skybird

Everyone else I need to check into a lot more but I want the mod to verify I can stay and re-send my role PM before doing anything else.

VOTE: T S O
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Oh, here is the town game I replaced out of that T S O was in: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60825

That was a rage quit too.

And here's another scum replace because I was in too many games and couldn't keep up with it and had to let go of the one game where I had the least posts.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=61037

So now, you've seen where I've replaced out 3 times as scum and 3 times as town.

I've also played 25 other games, a third of which were scum, where I didn't.

Sorry for the previous wall. I had a lot to say after I read this game and saw the attacks.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Wake1 »

I feel paranoid.

Will be back around 2pm today.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:45 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Oh and T S O saying Red is town because I was pushing him and Skybird saying Annadog is bussing me because he RVS said I was scum is both laughable and really super bad. Both of them are better players than this which is another reason I think they are likely scum.

I really hope these posts are o.k. I didn't seen my slot in the replacement queue either and I've sent PM's to both Aero and Cheetory.

If they are not, I'm really sorry for being a huge distraction but I was pretty unhappy to see the tactics being used and I didn't even have a replacement in here to speak for this slot while it was being ripped apart like that. Most of the attacks were about me and my play as well which is super unfair for a replacement to deal with.

Even if I end up getting lynched for this, at least my flip can be useful going forward and I'd rather it's me than some replacement having to deal with my crap.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Kop »

In post 513, Salamence20 wrote:ok, I'm back from V/LA, so I should provide actual information.

I do want a quicklynch, not because I am scum or I am trying to troll town as town, but I do believe that creating tons of pages of speculation of why he/she is scum is terrible when we can get more information by going to night. By such we can learn:

If this is multiball with or without SK.
Scum won't have much information to PR Hunt, meaning the better chance for a Crosskill (If multiball) or just a random kill.
Investigative roles can get an investigation in without danger of getting Roleblocked or Killed.
The day 1 recap won't be as boggy when we get flips, so we don't have to skim through 50+ Pages of bullshit for a town lynch.
Day 1 won't be flooded with Ika's nonsense (Lynch wake lynch wake lynchwake) and Boon's trolling. They are most likely to play the game with some flips to work with.

I'll look back and provide my thoughts, but I do believe a quicklynch is optimal.

Whilst I do see what you are saying, it starves us of information going into the night, into what roles can use on over the night. I.E who people suspect for cop roles to investigate, who is the pro town player for doctor to protect, etc etc. And if we want a quick lynch, we could be rush lynching a town PR.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Lapsa »

welcome back, Wolfie

VOTE: T S O
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 519, Kop wrote:Whilst I do see what you are saying, it starves us of information going into the night, into what roles can use on over the night. I.E who people suspect for cop roles to investigate, who is the pro town player for doctor to protect, etc etc. And if we want a quick lynch, we could be rush lynching a town PR.

@Kop shit entrance. any reads?
abcedminded
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Kop »

In post 521, Lapsa wrote:
In post 519, Kop wrote:Whilst I do see what you are saying, it starves us of information going into the night, into what roles can use on over the night. I.E who people suspect for cop roles to investigate, who is the pro town player for doctor to protect, etc etc. And if we want a quick lynch, we could be rush lynching a town PR.

@Kop shit entrance. any reads?

I haven't finished reading through yet. Will post my thoughts once I have fully caught up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Shinobi »

Good to have you back, Wolf.

VOTE: TSO
I can back this.