Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

This is pinging as scum v scum, but I'm not sure how much of that is me just wanting me to keep my original views.

@Boon, I'm not questioning whether a backup vig can exist. I'm questioning whether or not you'd appear as a guilty while a vig is still alive. You technically can't shoot yet if you're honest, so it logically follows that you wouldn't have a gun, thus spicer's guilty is shit or your claim is a lie. However, if you do have a gun, it leaves open the possibility of both of you being town.

I am still feeling both of you are scum and this is a last second gambit to clear one of you, but I should investigate all the possibilities before being certain. If we know there has to be a scum between the two of you, we can narrow down the lynch pool to you both.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:05 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1724, Boonskiies wrote:Also, why the hell would I claim back up 1 shot vig as scum. That's a horrible claim.

Because its the only thing you CAN claim. The vig came out so you cant claim vig and what other town role other than cop has a gun. You had to claim something. Its a horrible claim but its all you have. You cant weasel your way out of this.

Ill break it down like this.

You can believe Boon's claim about how he is the 1 shot back up vig, I am the scum gunsmith, and that the scum has all these investigative roles. We lynch me today and I flip town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation

or

You can believe that I am the Town gunsmith and got a 100% factual read on Boon that he has a gun after which I waited to reveal after the vig came out. We lynch Boon and he flips town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation.

Those right there are the two worst case scenarios. Now under which situation would you rather be in a 3-2 LYLO? The one where you believed a result in which even the person who was investigated says is true. Or the situation where you believed the person in question is a back up one shot vig and the person getting the results is the second investigative role on the scum team.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1726, spicer1209 wrote:I am the scum gunsmith,

All I see.

You forgot to mention the fact that Titus thinks we're both gambiting scum. Quit trying to push the investigative thing, Bulb had to be making the kill to even use his.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1726, spicer1209 wrote:Those right there are the two worst case scenarios. Now under which situation would you rather be in a 3-2 LYLO? The one where you believed a result in which even the person who was investigated says is true. Or the situation where you believed the person in question is a back up one shot vig and the person getting the results is the second investigative role on the scum team.

*yawn* the AtE up the wazoo.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You forgot to mention the fact that you are the Mafia Gunsmith who is hoping to lynch a townie with a gun, and shrug it off tomorrow, and win the game with a fake investigative result.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That is the worst possible scenario, that is most likely.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:38 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1729, Boonskiies wrote:You forgot to mention the fact that you are the Mafia Gunsmith who is hoping to lynch a townie with a gun, and shrug it off tomorrow, and win the game with a fake investigative result.

If you flip town I am dead tomorrow or tonight. So this scenario you painted doesnt exist
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:38 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1728, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1726, spicer1209 wrote:Those right there are the two worst case scenarios. Now under which situation would you rather be in a 3-2 LYLO? The one where you believed a result in which even the person who was investigated says is true. Or the situation where you believed the person in question is a back up one shot vig and the person getting the results is the second investigative role on the scum team.

*yawn* the AtE up the wazoo.

Dont even know what AtE is
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1727, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1726, spicer1209 wrote:I am the scum gunsmith,

All I see.

You forgot to mention the fact that Titus thinks we're both gambiting scum. Quit trying to push the investigative thing, Bulb had to be making the kill to even use his.

Titus is wrong and would be my next read. I think you guys are buddies honestly and that Woody got pissed off because you two werent playing as a team and replaced out
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1731, spicer1209 wrote:
In post 1729, Boonskiies wrote:You forgot to mention the fact that you are the Mafia Gunsmith who is hoping to lynch a townie with a gun, and shrug it off tomorrow, and win the game with a fake investigative result.

If you flip town I am dead tomorrow or tonight. So this scenario you painted doesnt exist

It does exist...as you will easily just fight for another mislynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1733, spicer1209 wrote:Titus is wrong and would be my next read. I think you guys are buddies honestly and that Woody got pissed off because you two werent playing as a team and replaced out

-.-....Woody replaced out of every game he's in with me due to another game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And there was no reason for Titus to put any sort of suspicion on me if we were scum together.

Seriously, guys...look at this. He is already setting up for another mislynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1438, spicer1209 wrote:My reads go like this

Town
KK
Woody
Anna
Dragonspawn
Boon
Piss
Grey
Imp
Dom

This is why Spicer is lying. Dragonspawn should be higher on the list of he 'cleared him'. Also, the woody slot is the 2nd highest town read for him, yet now it's his next up? What happened to your Implosion read?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:53 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Titus has all the reason to put suspicion on you. You got a guilty result lol. He has to be suspicious now to cover his ass.

If Boon flips town then kill me tomorrow. I wont argue, I wont fight it, Ill take it. Ill even vote myself. Boon is scum hands down. Dont believe his bullshit

As for the reads list if I jumped Dragonspawn to the top it would have be obvious I had an investigative role. So I put him down a bit. Titus and percivals posts beyond that point made me question that read and the imp read I even said was a gut read and I didnt know why I felt like that but I did and had to look more into it.

You are flailing
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:55 am

Post by implosion »

Boon if you are actually town you are acting immeasurably stupidly right now. If spicer is a town gunsmith he has absolutely every reason to want to lynch you right now even with your claim.

And don't give the bullshit of "i wouldn't claim backup-1-shot-vig." You know that's bullshit. That's pretty much the only thing that scum-you could conceivably claim in this situation because if you claim not-a-gun then everyone's going to suspect you over spicer.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 am

Post by implosion »

In post 1695, Boonskiies wrote:back up 1-shot vig. It's why I was picking up on the vig so easily.

This... also isn't how anything works... being a backup vig does not make it easier to find the actual vig that everyone knew existed.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

I suspected Boon yesterday Spicer. I also pushed you. So how am I covering my ass again?

Seriously, I am down for flipping either one as I think both are scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

meta me up, bro. I flail hard when I'm town. Like, ridiculous amounts of flail. You are a gunsmith. You don't have a guilty on me, you have a positive on me. There's a difference.

ALSO, you agreeing to vote yourself in LYLO?!? Come on, man. This guy is scum.

@Implosion - I have brought that up. I didn't deny the suspicion. I even unvoted Spicer when he claimed, and voted Titus. I just don't believe he's a town gunsmith. Meh. I was looking for the vig more than others, I believe, Implosion. Excuse the wording.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel it was obvious I knew it was Dom.

@Dom - did you feel it was obvious I knew you were the vig?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:00 am

Post by implosion »

I really really doubt both are scum.

And even if they both are then we've won, more or less? If boon flipped scum today, then Spicer would have to kill dragonspawn or dom (who are both more or less cleared) and he would have to clear another person, which would leave him in an almost mathematically unwinnable situation if we have ANY more power roles, which we would because rolecop + 2 shot vig is not enough power.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

But I'm going to flip town...:(

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:05 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1741, Titus wrote:I suspected Boon yesterday Spicer. I also pushed you. So how am I covering my ass again?

Seriously, I am down for flipping either one as I think both are scum.

Just creating space between you two thats all. Either way I dont KNOW you are scum so Im not trying to argue with you at the moment. I KNOW Boon is scum

Imp please vote him with me
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1738, spicer1209 wrote:If Boon flips town then kill me tomorrow. I wont argue, I wont fight it, Ill take it. Ill even vote myself. Boon is scum hands down. Dont believe his bullshit

In post 1746, spicer1209 wrote:I KNOW Boon is scum

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Meh, whatever. I'm town. Lynch him tomorrow. And then probably dragon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:13 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1747, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1738, spicer1209 wrote:If Boon flips town then kill me tomorrow. I wont argue, I wont fight it, Ill take it. Ill even vote myself. Boon is scum hands down. Dont believe his bullshit

In post 1746, spicer1209 wrote:I KNOW Boon is scum

That should tell you how confident I am that you are scum and how confident I am that I am town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”