Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:32 am

Post by implosion »

Don't worry spicer, I almost certainly will, I'm just in no rush.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1744, implosion wrote:I really really doubt both are scum.

And even if they both are then we've won, more or less? If boon flipped scum today, then Spicer would have to kill dragonspawn or dom (who are both more or less cleared) and he would have to clear another person, which would leave him in an almost mathematically unwinnable situation if we have ANY more power roles, which we would because rolecop + 2 shot vig is not enough power.

Boon flips scum, he kills dragon or dom. He clears someone else. We're in mylo. I'm presuming Dom. He claims his clear flipped during the night and was whoever Dom shot. Magically he doesn't have to clear anyone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:38 am

Post by implosion »

In post 1751, Titus wrote:

And even if they both are then we've won, more or less? If boon flipped scum today, then Spicer would have to kill dragonspawn or dom (who are both more or less cleared) and he would have to clear another person, which would leave him in an almost mathematically unwinnable situation if we have ANY more power roles, which we would because rolecop + 2 shot vig is not enough power.

Boon flips scum, he kills dragon or dom. He clears someone else. We're in mylo. I'm presuming Dom. He claims his clear flipped during the night and was whoever Dom shot. Magically he doesn't have to clear anyone.

That isn't mylo, we'd still have one ML.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:39 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1751, Titus wrote:

If Boon flips scum and I am still alive the next day kill me if you have to. If Boon flips scum there is no reason I should still be living
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1726, spicer1209 wrote:
In post 1724, Boonskiies wrote:Also, why the hell would I claim back up 1 shot vig as scum. That's a horrible claim.

Because its the only thing you CAN claim. The vig came out so you cant claim vig and what other town role other than cop has a gun. You had to claim something. Its a horrible claim but its all you have. You cant weasel your way out of this.

Ill break it down like this.

You can believe Boon's claim about how he is the 1 shot back up vig, I am the scum gunsmith, and that the scum has all these investigative roles. We lynch me today and I flip town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation

or

You can believe that I am the Town gunsmith and got a 100% factual read on Boon that he has a gun after which I waited to reveal after the vig came out. We lynch Boon and he flips town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation.

Those right there are the two worst case scenarios. Now under which situation would you rather be in a 3-2 LYLO? The one where you believed a result in which even the person who was investigated says is true. Or the situation where you believed the person in question is a back up one shot vig and the person getting the results is the second investigative role on the scum team.

That's not the only role he could have claimed with a gun. Just saying.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:46 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1754, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1724, Boonskiies wrote:Also, why the hell would I claim back up 1 shot vig as scum. That's a horrible claim.

Because its the only thing you CAN claim. The vig came out so you cant claim vig and what other town role other than cop has a gun. You had to claim something. Its a horrible claim but its all you have. You cant weasel your way out of this.

You can believe Boon's claim about how he is the 1 shot back up vig, I am the scum gunsmith, and that the scum has all these investigative roles. We lynch me today and I flip town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation

or

You can believe that I am the Town gunsmith and got a 100% factual read on Boon that he has a gun after which I waited to reveal after the vig came out. We lynch Boon and he flips town and at night another townie dies putting us in a 3 town 2 scum situation.

Those right there are the two worst case scenarios. Now under which situation would you rather be in a 3-2 LYLO? The one where you believed a result in which even the person who was investigated says is true. Or the situation where you believed the person in question is a back up one shot vig and the person getting the results is the second investigative role on the scum team.

Which ones could they be then?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:49 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Either way it doesnt matter. He claimed what he claimed.

DS I need you to pull it together and be with me on this one. You are the only one I know for sure is town. Boon is scum. He has to be
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:59 am

Post by implosion »

In post 1754, dragonspawn wrote:

or

What else could he have reasonably claimed?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

UNVOTE:
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Nvm what I said at the start of the day. VOTE: spicer
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1759, TheDominator37 wrote:Nvm what I said at the start of the day. VOTE: spicer

*facepalm

oh my god here we go

Dom I also need you to pull it together and be with me on this as you are the confirmed vig. There is nothing that Boon can do that doesnt add up to scum and there is nothing that is pointing to me being scum. If I was scum I severly shot my load to quick by coming out now with a role claim and a result. If I was scum i would have waited till tomorrow.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 1759, TheDominator37 wrote:Nvm what I said at the start of the day. VOTE: spicer

why
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Alright town I need all of us to stand up straight give eachother a pep talk AND TAKE 5 PILLS OF IMODIUM TO KEEP OURSELVES FROM SHITTING THE BED RIGHT NOW
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm not voting spicer. I believe the claim.

I haven't decided about boon though. If he was faking he could have faked a better role and maybe gotten someone to out themselves with a counter claim.

Going to have to reread everything before making a final determination.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Titus - "In Normal games on mafiascum.net, a Gunsmith gets guilties on all Mafia (except Traitors and Doctors), Cops, Vigilantes, Gunsmiths, Role Cops, Vanilla Cops, Backups of roles with guns and JoATs that have any of these listed powers"
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The Gunsmith is there for mafia to hunt out PR's. All 3 of our PR's are able to be caught from that. =/ I've already explained why doing it there is worth it.

@Dragon - if you're scum, don't worry about it pushing for my lynch on a personal level. It's part of the game. If you are town, reconsider Spicer...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 1763, dragonspawn wrote:I'm not voting spicer. I believe the claim.

I haven't decided about boon though. If he was faking he could have faked a better role and maybe gotten someone to out themselves with a counter claim.

WHAT. BETTER. ROLE. answer my question.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Seriously...I have 340 posts! What's the scum meta you guys say I always have? I lurk out when I'm scum. HAVE I LURKED AT ALL HERE?!?

@Titus - You believe both of us to be scum, correct? Then from your perspective, why keep the scum fake claim "town gunsmith" over the scum fake claim "back up 1-shot vig"? I wouldn't be able to talk my way out of anything with some bull reasoning due to my role. Spicer would! If you are under the impression that both of us are scum, it makes absolutely no sense to lynch me over him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1766, implosion wrote:
In post 1763, dragonspawn wrote:I'm not voting spicer. I believe the claim.

WHAT. BETTER. ROLE. answer my question.

JOAT, gunsmith, vanilla cop, modifier of a cop. BACK UP GUNSMITH FOR CHRIST SAKE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I AM ALWAYS FREAKIN' SUPER SAFE WITH MY FAKE CLAIMS! I can make a list of my links to my fake claims if you'd like, along with the list of my ACTUAL TOWN CLAIMS THAT PEOPLE START TO PUSH ME FOR. I'm honestly pushed harder when I am a Town PR and am forced to claim than I am with my fake claim. Seriously. I posted within minutes of Spicer bringing it up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1764, Boonskiies wrote:"
In Normal games on mafiascum.net, a Gunsmith gets guilties on all Mafia (except Traitors and Doctors), Cops, Vigilantes, Gunsmiths, Role Cops, Vanilla Cops, Backups of roles with guns and JoATs that have any of these listed powers"

Quoting this and bolding so Titus can see.

JOAT with weak ish roles with 2 1 shot roles like commuter/doctor/tracker/watcher, and a Vanilla Cop/Gunsmith/Role cop role.

Like seriously. I setup spec in almost every game I play, I would have came up with a damn believe fake claim. I'm fucking pissed that every fucking time I get a town PR and claim it, we get people fucking push for it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, fuck. God damn. Why the fuck would I allow Anna to die last night if I was fucking scum? Especially with Titus in the game who tunnel fucks me every game we're in together, and is pretty much ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT MY ALIGNMENT. Anna being alive would have near guaranteed me a scum victory. You guys think that no matter who my scum partner would be in this game, that I would fucking allow Anna to die without giving my input. Holy fuck. I'm not a fucking pushover; I SAY WHAT'S ON MY MIND!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I totally get why Spicer would originally fucking vote there, but he's fucking tunneling to no end without giving ANY OTHER SUPPORT to his reasoning. A townie would at least be open to HEARING FROM IT. Like fuck.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Implosion - you've wanted that slot lynched literally the entire game, what the fuck changed now? The claims? That's fucking nothing. MAFIA GUNSMITH IS A FUCKING THING AND ISN'T THAT UNCOMMON.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It's just annoying how Spicer doesn't even see why if he actually is fucking town, he is just throwing the game. I don't believe he'd do that. He's very reserved. And seems to think it all, which is why the fucking tunnel crap makes him scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”