512: Bojack Horseman Season 2 (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 371, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How is it damning when I don't have a PT for this game and I DO have several PTs for several other games?

"when I don't have a PT for this game "

We don't know for sure! Are you saying "I'm town!" with different wording? We both know that it doesn't make a Role PM Town~ :cop:
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 372, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:That's my point, MS. You can't find anything else to hang me with so you grab the only thing you can. You know getting rid of me is good for your team. I know you know it too.

Next time, I won't get rid of you... I'll get you to lynch town for me~! :twisted:
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 374, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:MS... there's no contradiction there...?

When a person skims, they get an idea of where pushes are happening based on the conversation. But if you were really reading, you'd have seen no votes were made.

That says more about the Kaboose pushes than it does about me, don't you think? Why didn't Polar Bear vote his biggest scumread after writing a wall about it?
oopsies! haha!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:51 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Kaboose wasn't the largest wagon. You thought he was based on where the herd was going. You voted, thinking you were adding to the largest wagon, hoping to get an easy lynch. Instead, you just showed me how you aren't even in touch with the game because you don't need to be, because you already know who town are.

p-edit: Scum bravado.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:52 am

In post 377, Metal Sonic wrote:That says more about the Kaboose pushes than it does about me, don't you think?

It tells me a lot about both of you. If you're scum, I think that almost guarantees Kaboose is not, and vice versa.

Lots of noise with no votes often indicates an actual scum wagon, BUT your behavior so far has been far more sketch than Kaboose's imo, and there are lot more points against you right now than against Kaboose.
Art is cool.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 378, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Kaboose wasn't the largest wagon. You thought he was based on where the herd was going. You voted, thinking you were adding to the largest wagon, hoping to get an easy lynch. Instead, you just showed me how you aren't even in touch with the game because you don't need to be, because you already know who town are.

How can you justify your position, instead of "Metal Sonic was not skimming and he decided to start a new wagon since he knows that there were no votes on the player"?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 379, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 377, Metal Sonic wrote:That says more about the Kaboose pushes than it does about me, don't you think?

It tells me a lot about both of you. If you're scum, I think that almost guarantees Kaboose is not, and vice versa.

Lots of noise with no votes often indicates an actual scum wagon, BUT your behavior so far has been far more sketch than Kaboose's imo, and there are lot more points against you right now than against Kaboose.

My behavior is always sketch~

What makes it more sketch than the usual?
oopsies! haha!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:55 am

In post 377, Metal Sonic wrote:Why didn't Polar Bear vote his biggest scumread after writing a wall about it?

This is disingenuous considering they are a hydra and you know it often takes hydra more time to coordinate, especially if there is a definitive leader that one looks to for input more than the other, which is pretty clearly the case here. Whether they are town or scum doesn't change how that dynamic operates.
Art is cool.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 382, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 377, Metal Sonic wrote:Why didn't Polar Bear vote his biggest scumread after writing a wall about it?

This is disingenuous considering they are a hydra and you know it often takes hydra more time to coordinate, especially if there is a definitive leader that one looks to for input more than the other, which is pretty clearly the case here. Whether they are town or scum doesn't change how that dynamic operates.

Right. So I helped them.

What makes you think that is "scum wanting an easy lynch" instead of "Town wanting to help one another"?
oopsies! haha!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:56 am

In post 380, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 378, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Kaboose wasn't the largest wagon. You thought he was based on where the herd was going. You voted, thinking you were adding to the largest wagon, hoping to get an easy lynch. Instead, you just showed me how you aren't even in touch with the game because you don't need to be, because you already know who town are.

How can you justify your position, instead of "Metal Sonic was not skimming and he decided to start a new wagon since he knows that there were no votes on the player"?

Occam's razor. That makes no sense. I'm looking for cause/effect. Not "Here's a thing that's weird, let me make up a weirdo reason to justify it, rather than search for the actual reason."
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:57 am

In post 383, Metal Sonic wrote:

Right. So I helped them.

What makes you think that is "scum wanting an easy lynch" instead of "Town wanting to help one another"?

The way you framed that question made it sound like you were trying to throw shade at them for it. Now you are saying you were trying to help them?

:neutral:
Art is cool.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 384, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

Occam's razor. That makes no sense. I'm looking for cause/effect. Not "Here's a thing that's weird, let me make up a weirdo reason to justify it, rather than search for the actual reason."

There's the problem, you see. You need to explain how you reached the Occam's razor of "Metal Sonic was skimming and mistakenly thought that it was the largest wagon."

You're already making 2 assumptions:
1. Metal Sonic is skimming.
2. Metal Sonic is wants to vote the largest wagon.

And two more bonus:
3. Metal Sonic's action is scum-motivated
4. Metal Sonic-Scum feels that Kaboose is an easy lynch.

Are you applying Occam's Razor correctly?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 385, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

Right. So I helped them.

The way you framed that question made it sound like you were trying to throw shade at them for it. Now you are saying you were trying to help them?

:neutral:

They probably forgot, so I helped them! ^________^
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

brb i have to take a shower
oopsies! haha!

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 262, Wingback wrote:
In post 214, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
How do you feel about Kaboose now?

Probably scum. My initial reason was wrong but his posts so far have only brought up more concerns and I've yet to see anything that looks town from him.
You're scumreading both Kaboose and Firebringer.
What do you make of them mutually pushing each other?

So I was looking for something else and saw this.

I then looked for something based off the bolded part.

ETL never said out loud that she scum read me. She hasn't said it before this post, and hasn't said it since this post. Not once.

I think the closest she may have gotten, and please correct me ETL or anyone else if you actually did say something closer to the tune of "Kaboose is scum", was that something I said "pinged" her.

So why is Wingback creating reads for someone else?
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Right. So I helped them.

I have some points to add. First here with the phrase "town helping town". How do you know we are town? I can see you could have assumed it, but your last read on me was "not liking what I see here". When and why did your read change? What is your read on us now?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 390, Polar Vortex wrote:I can see you could have assumed it, but your last read on me was "not liking what I see here". When and why did your read change? What is your read on us now?

My read changed at the post when I asked if you were male. Your posting seemed townier and you looked like you were looking for scum genuinely. I think you are likely town at the moment.

ETL I'm back. Where are you?
oopsies! haha!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:29 am

In post 386, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 384, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

There's the problem, you see. You need to explain how you reached the Occam's razor of "Metal Sonic was skimming and mistakenly thought that it was the largest wagon."

You're already making 2 assumptions:
1. Metal Sonic is skimming.
2. Metal Sonic is wants to vote the largest wagon.

And two more bonus:
3. Metal Sonic's action is scum-motivated
4. Metal Sonic-Scum feels that Kaboose is an easy lynch.

Are you applying Occam's Razor correctly?

Here's how it occurred to me - I saw you make your vote and explain why when snowdra asked. The explanation sounded superficial to me, and I wanted to know why. So if you had another motive for placing your vote, what was it? In this game, there are two motives - town and scum. Town motive to place a vote should be based on suspicion and/or reaction gathering,
neither of which you indicated,
which means scum motivation, i.e. getting a town lynch as quickly as possible without being caught. So if that's true, why vote Kaboose over someone else? Like Firebringer (answer: because he's probably partner here). It must be because you thought that's where the vote needed to go. So how could you have missed that he had no votes? Must be because you've been skimming, which also supports the idea that it is scum motivation behind the vote, rather than town.

It is very easy to skim a thread and get a gist of where the town is moving. You thought the town was moving on Kaboose, you jumped.

p-edit: I'm at work.
Art is cool.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Where did you get this is the case here? There's not really a leader at all between us. I've been posting more because Snow has been busy
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:36 am

Kaboose - I agreed with many of wingback's points about you.

p-edit: I was speaking generally.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:37 am

OH i see what your question is. I meant more in terms of one person posting but conferring with the other on votes, etc.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:39 am

But the point was a general one in that his statement read to me like he was trying to cast suspicion on your slot by saying that you didn't vote despite writing a wall about a suspicion that you had, which I found to be disingenuous regarding hydra in general.

With him now saying he's townreading you, negates the statement, however, I really feel like that was the intention. His reads are flipfloppy and make zero sense, and none of them really substantiated.
Art is cool.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 396, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:But the point was a general one in that his statement read to me like he was trying to cast suspicion on your slot by saying that you didn't vote despite writing a wall about a suspicion that you had, which I found to be disingenuous regarding hydra in general.

With him now saying he's townreading you, negates the statement, however, I really feel like that was the intention. His reads are flipfloppy and make zero sense, and none of them really substantiated.

Yes, it also looked to me like he was casting doubt. But I don't understand the motivation of changing his read there...
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:43 am

In post 397, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 396, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:But the point was a general one in that his statement read to me like he was trying to cast suspicion on your slot by saying that you didn't vote despite writing a wall about a suspicion that you had, which I found to be disingenuous regarding hydra in general.

Yes, it also looked to me like he was casting doubt. But I don't understand the motivation of changing his read there...

Because I called him out on it right away and now he is backpedaling.
Art is cool.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

ETL, you may have missed my point against Kaboose. It's an acute version of yours on Sonic. He mentioned he voted firebringer because other people(me and you) jumped on him. That's the wall(if you think that's a wall... ) he's mentioned(and also the "scumslip")

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”