NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Shinobi is very obviously town too.

The relief in his opening post was real relief after how I made Refraction mafia a shit show with Shin as scum, and Shin's early push on Tex is spot on as well.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by ika »

i will be around to be an asshole and take pagetops though

pedti damn it
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

haha my bad ika

In post 769, Salamence20 wrote:(Red, nos, gray, wake)

red and wake could be, but right now Ozgin is confscum for post 109.

VOTE: Ozgin
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Creede73
Creede73
Townie
Creede73
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Creede73 »

Confscum? That's very extreme. Explain why you're so sure of him being scum?
Creede73
Creede73
Townie
Creede73
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Creede73 »

That was an accidental question mark.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

@Nosferatu - how much mafia experience do you have?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 778, Creede73 wrote:Confscum? That's very extreme. Explain why you're so sure of him being scum?

Go read 109 and tell me how it's not scummy.

1. The "are we out of RVS yet" is blah. What's the point in asking that (hint: there is no point). It's making conversation to make conversation, and playing dumb.

2. Why would Ozgin be worried about TSO at all if Ozgin was town? Only scum need to be worried.

3. Listing every possible date they are away from the computer is something I see scum do who are very careful about their activity level. They want it known in public well ahead of time when they are gone so they don't get criticized for low activity or lurking.
Heil King Froggo.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

is someone at L-1?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Like, why even join a Large Normal if all you are going to do is complain about how long it is and say you are only going to post when we can get a speed lynch and otherwise you are not even going to read the game? Why put post after post in this game saying that shit?

Go join a micro game and replace out so someone who isn't going to complain and play anti-town can replace in.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 783, SilverWolf wrote:Like, why even join a Large Normal if all you are going to do is complain about how long it is and say you are only going to post when we can get a speed lynch and otherwise you are not even going to read the game? Why put post after post in this game saying that shit?

Go join a micro game and replace out so someone who isn't going to complain and play anti-town can replace in.

So you personally think that 30 pages of information isnt enough to work with and want to run more pages of "information" instead of flipping something?

I mean, fucking lynch me if it means you can anaylize the flips tomorrow and get scum.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 780, Fro99er wrote:@Nosferatu - how much mafia experience do you have?

This is my first game on this site, so you won't find anything to use as a base for my meta.

I have played several games on the osu forums for Mafia under the name Ace Timing, I have two games as town and one recently finished as scum. I have played mafia irl on several occasions.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Creede73
Creede73
Townie
Creede73
Townie
Townie

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Creede73 »

In post 781, Fro99er wrote:
In post 778, Creede73 wrote:Confscum? That's very extreme. Explain why you're so sure of him being scum?

1. The "are we out of RVS yet" is blah. What's the point in asking that (hint: there is no point). It's making conversation to make conversation, and playing dumb.

2. Why would Ozgin be worried about TSO at all if Ozgin was town? Only scum need to be worried.

3. Listing every possible date they are away from the computer is something I see scum do who are very careful about their activity level. They want it known in public well ahead of time when they are gone so they don't get criticized for low activity or lurking.

You are more scum for saying he's confscum than he is for that post. Also, he's telling us the dates he'll be gone ahead of time. That means if he lurks any other day, that'll be suspicious.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 784, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 783, SilverWolf wrote:Like, why even join a Large Normal if all you are going to do is complain about how long it is and say you are only going to post when we can get a speed lynch and otherwise you are not even going to read the game? Why put post after post in this game saying that shit?

So you personally think that 30 pages of information isnt enough to work with and want to run more pages of "information" instead of flipping something?

I mean, fucking lynch me if it means you can anaylize the flips tomorrow and get scum.

Nope, it isn't the number of pages. It's what people say. I don't have shit for a read on Kop cuz he's a lurksack that's done nothing. I don't have much of a read on Frogger because he's still catching up. I've asked mahonster to post more. Gray says he's going to post more. I have no read on Boon but I know enough not to expect one one D1. We have 21 people in this game and I'd like to not end D1 until they've all gotten to speak.

Yeah, we can lynch you and what will that tell us? Who was pushing you? Not if you are asking to be lynched. Who voted you and why? Not if you are asking to be lynched. It tells us nothing.

Anyway, I'm not getting bogged down in theory talk.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 785, Nosferatu wrote:

This is my first game on this site, so you won't find anything to use as a base for my meta.

I wasn't asking for meta purposes.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 786, Creede73 wrote:You are more scum for saying he's confscum than he is for that post. Also, he's telling us the dates he'll be gone ahead of time. That means if he lurks any other day, that'll be suspicious.

So I'm scum for calling someone hyper-aware of their own availability?

Ok...

(Also, did you question Lapsa when he called someone confscum in post 38?...no you didn't. In fact, you haven't even mentioned Lapsa all game...so why are you applying this confscum point selectively?)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Fro99er »

You also didn't even address my points 1 and 2. Why did you ignore those two points and only choose to comment on the activity point?
Heil King Froggo.
Creede73
Creede73
Townie
Creede73
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Creede73 »

Because your reasoning is so unlike mine, that I have no response at all to 1 and 2. I didn't question lapsa because there were already people asking him/her questions.

And, idk if you are a productive person, but a lot of people are aware of their schedule.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Quaroath »

So I can tell I can't take a single day off in this game. 13 pages in 48 hours. oof.

In post 593, Wake1 wrote:

Quaroath
———
The vote on Grayfoxx, 'not engaging,' thoughts on ika's same?

On ika not engaging? I'm not really sure what you are asking if that's not what you mean. I think ika is being his normal obnoxious and annoying town self. He's posting a lot and the tone/vibe is the same as I'm used to when I've seen him running around as a rage hammer townie

In post 627, T S O wrote:If I have more posts than you, it likely means I'm speaking my mind more than you're speaking yours.

The lines of communication are entirely open - for example, I'm happy to discuss a wide range of subjects, like why Grey is a great vote. If you don't want to communicate, it isn't my fault.

Or you post in four posts what he does in 1. Okay, that's not game relevant, but lets not having genital measuring contests over post numbers please.

Nos or grey needs to die after my read through, but I haven't been able to sit down and read the last 13 pages in depth and really think about it. What do I need to know?
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Lapsa »

osu <3
abcedminded
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 788, Fro99er wrote:
In post 785, Nosferatu wrote:

I wasn't asking for meta purposes.

In that case this is my fourth game of forum mafia
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 781, Fro99er wrote:

That doesn't alone say that he is confscum, if that was confscum, he'd be lynched right now. This is your opinion, not stated facts.

Ozgin stated his reasons why he is worried about TSO, that alone doesn't state that Ozgin is scum, it's stating to everyone that TSO can be a player that could pick out thought out reasons to why he has pushed somebody to be lynched, and we won't look deeper into it because majority were in agreement with it. So in basic terms, TSO finds a fault big enough to convince the lynch, nobody looks further into it and if he is scum, he's bought a lynch whilst not looking bad in the process.

Listing the dates, away man, is that something you are going to try pin that on him? I'd rather someone say when they won't be on, rather than just slithering into the back ground and hope nobody notices, do you honestly believe that scum would go as far as advertising they won't be here on such and such a date? What does it buy for them? They could easily just fall out of view in these size games because focus could very well be on something else and nobody would think any different if that person didn't post at all. The only time that people notice, is if they read back and the person hasn't posted in days is to when focus turns to them.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 792, Quaroath wrote:So I can tell I can't take a single day off in this game. 13 pages in 48 hours. oof.

That's not what I said at all, and you know it.

I said he was hyper aware of his activity levels and made sure to say so in public in advance.

That's shit I do as scum so that people don't start scum reading me for being away.

He could just tell the mod he's V/LA as they come up, like most people do.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ah shit. I misread you. My bad.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 795, Kop wrote:That doesn't alone say that he is confscum, if that was confscum, he'd be lynched right now. This is your opinion, not stated facts.

You know I'm not actually serious about confscum right. You should be able to tell from context I'm using it as just a saying in this case to say...hey I'm highly suspicious of him!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 795, Kop wrote:Listing the dates, away man, is that something you are going to try pin that on him? I'd rather someone say when they won't be on, rather than just slithering into the back ground

I would rather so too. My point isn't he'll be away.

My point is he listed it all out well in advance when most people just tell the mod right before they go on V/LA.

If Ozgin has done this before as town I'll feel better.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”