512: Bojack Horseman Season 2 (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Angry Pidgeon did say the game could be crazy
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Ok, I was joking. Wanted kaboose's reaction since I was paranoid of him. Now I'm not. That reaction is pure town.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

That's what I thought. You should have played with that a while longer
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 897, Metal Sonic wrote:if you want to lynch me that bad then maybe tomorrow you should claim cop and claim you have a guilty on me.

then be blacklisted as I flip town

Then be un blacklisted if you flip scum?

You'll be lynched
today
. We do not fear the blacklist.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

no, you must claim cop first before you can do that.
oopsies! haha!

Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 885, sthar8 wrote:
In post 883, Firebringer wrote:Lol are you a real life cop? Lol

The profiling makes this game completely creepy.

No.

Face to face I wouldn't need to ask you questions. This is a limitation of the text-based medium. I do not believe we are communicating effectively, so I'd like to establish a baseline for your cognitive development, general empathy, and primary motivation. I'd also like to understand any language or cultural barriers. This will help me communicate with you more efficiently and form a more accurate read on your in-game intent.

Why are you focusing on Firebringer? Do you seriously need all that to read him better or do you want to work with him that bad?

It all seems pretty unnecessary. And you didn't ask these questions to anyone else. The game has also been going on for some days, so if you wanted to profile him, why wait until now?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

VOTE: wingback

fire please answer sthar's questions. he is my friend. thanks.
oopsies! haha!

sekai no ki
sekai no ki
Goon
sekai no ki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:15 am

Post by sekai no ki »

I don't think anyone should be expected to answer personal questions from a stranger on the internet. I'd be pretty creeped out, too.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

they arent really personally invasive imo but that just my opinion

hi ffery!
oopsies! haha!

Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 907, sekai no ki wrote:I don't think anyone should be expected to answer personal questions from a stranger on the internet. I'd be pretty creeped out, too.

I wanted to be profiled:(
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 1.11

Firebringer(2) - EspeciallyTheLies, Kaboose
Wingback(1) - Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic(1) - Polar Vortex
EspeciallyTheLies(1) - Firebringer

Not Voting(3): Sekai no Ki, Wingback, sthar8

-----------

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2015-08-21 12:00:00)

Business-wise, this all seems like appropriate business!

-Vincent Adultman
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Sekai no Ki, Wingback, sthar8, why no vote?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Wingback »

There's a lot to catch up on. My only scumread being Metal Sonic means I'm wrong somewhere on my townreads. I don't think it is Polar or Kaboose and I don't think Firebringer is partnered with Sonic. I need to think about my reads on ETL, Sekai, and Sthar8.

I need to read more deeply into the game which I'll do over the next few hours. I'll break this up into sections starting with Sekai's two walls. I'm probably voting Sonic once I'm done if nothing changes.
sekai no ki
sekai no ki
Goon
sekai no ki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:20 am

Post by sekai no ki »

Polar Vortex wrote:Sekai no Ki, Wingback, sthar8, why no vote?

you're only just asking us that?

I am starting to feel an urge to vote sometime this millennium. Will probably happen after our next synch.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 913, sekai no ki wrote:

What do you mean?
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 584, sekai no ki wrote:i didn't like sthar's kaboose case. a lot of what he pointed out was really obvious, but i don't get the impression he was actually considering possibilities or analyzing motivation there - the first two points i think are (infuriatingly) more likely playstyle as opposed to anything alignment indicative. the third point i don't see how he gets "backpedaling" off of what kaboose actually said there and i don't see how it relates to being able to scum read someone via meta. in hindsight, i remember a lot of these types of posts in 13p normal (namely the scum case he made on egg based around thor/mala interactions where he pointed out a bunch of stuff that *looked* scummy but wasn't actually solid). i might be reading too much into it or biased here

Sthar8's case echoed mine but it is a little different. I don't agree that it was scummy of him to post it. Looking over it in :
  1. The "squicky opportunism part was pretty accurate. I had a similar problem with Kaboose which I mentioned earlier in and .
  2. I don't agree with Sthar that the defense by red herring was alignment indicative.
  3. The third point about Wisdom was something that I mentioned earlier as well in my two posts that I linked. I think players tend to remember the alignments of others in previous games remarkably well. For instance, if I picked a random game of yours and asked you who the scumteam were, my guess is that you would recall accurately. Can you tell me who was the scumteam in Left 4 Dead without looking? It is something I noticed a while ago - it is very hard to forget who was scum. Granted, it doesn't apply to every player but if Kaboose was paying enough attention to Wisdom in those to notice behavioral tells, also forgetting that Wisdom was scum was unlikely. Anyways, I don't suspect Kaboose now. I just think he's a wierd anomaly. I'm more hoping to get a read on your motives and possibly Sthar8's. I'm not sure I'd have said Kaboose was backpedaling. I thought he was making stuff up by referring to Wisdom's meta and got caught on it.
  4. Sthar8's case brought up similar points to mine. Why did you only have an issue with him and not me (was it just the meta-reference of Sthar pushing cases like this in the past as scum)?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 907, sekai no ki wrote:I don't think anyone should be expected to answer personal questions from a stranger on the internet. I'd be pretty creeped out, too.

This is pretty much why I don't want to.

I will say that I am American and English is my primary language. That should give you decent enough info to profile me ( not really but I don't think my education level or job helps much either)
sekai no ki
sekai no ki
Goon
sekai no ki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:30 am

Post by sekai no ki »

In post 914, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 913, sekai no ki wrote:

What do you mean?

I mean we haven't put a vote down all game. The closest I came was to wanting vote kaboose over Wisdom's play being off from prior Wisdom-scum games. hydra synch hesitation.
sekai no ki
sekai no ki
Goon
sekai no ki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:31 am

Post by sekai no ki »

In post 915, Wingback wrote:
In post 584, sekai no ki wrote:i didn't like sthar's kaboose case. a lot of what he pointed out was really obvious, but i don't get the impression he was actually considering possibilities or analyzing motivation there - the first two points i think are (infuriatingly) more likely playstyle as opposed to anything alignment indicative. the third point i don't see how he gets "backpedaling" off of what kaboose actually said there and i don't see how it relates to being able to scum read someone via meta. in hindsight, i remember a lot of these types of posts in 13p normal (namely the scum case he made on egg based around thor/mala interactions where he pointed out a bunch of stuff that *looked* scummy but wasn't actually solid). i might be reading too much into it or biased here

Sthar8's case echoed mine but it is a little different. I don't agree that it was scummy of him to post it. Looking over it in :
  1. The "squicky opportunism part was pretty accurate. I had a similar problem with Kaboose which I mentioned earlier in and .
  2. I don't agree with Sthar that the defense by red herring was alignment indicative.
  3. The third point about Wisdom was something that I mentioned earlier as well in my two posts that I linked. I think players tend to remember the alignments of others in previous games remarkably well. For instance, if I picked a random game of yours and asked you who the scumteam were, my guess is that you would recall accurately. Can you tell me who was the scumteam in Left 4 Dead without looking? It is something I noticed a while ago - it is very hard to forget who was scum. Granted, it doesn't apply to every player but if Kaboose was paying enough attention to Wisdom in those to notice behavioral tells, also forgetting that Wisdom was scum was unlikely. Anyways, I don't suspect Kaboose now. I just think he's a wierd anomaly. I'm more hoping to get a read on your motives and possibly Sthar8's. I'm not sure I'd have said Kaboose was backpedaling. I thought he was making stuff up by referring to Wisdom's meta and got caught on it.
  4. Sthar8's case brought up similar points to mine. Why did you only have an issue with him and not me (was it just the meta-reference of Sthar pushing cases like this in the past as scum)?

It seems like your questions are usually for Pieguy. :/

Your play actually reminds me a little of Pieguy. If I didn't know her whereabouts in this game I'd probably have made that assumption when you said you were an alt.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:36 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 905, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 885, sthar8 wrote:
In post 883, Firebringer wrote:Lol are you a real life cop? Lol

The profiling makes this game completely creepy.

No.

Face to face I wouldn't need to ask you questions. This is a limitation of the text-based medium. I do not believe we are communicating effectively, so I'd like to establish a baseline for your cognitive development, general empathy, and primary motivation. I'd also like to understand any language or cultural barriers. This will help me communicate with you more efficiently and form a more accurate read on your in-game intent.

Why are you focusing on Firebringer? Do you seriously need all that to read him better or do you want to work with him that bad?

It all seems pretty unnecessary. And you didn't ask these questions to anyone else. The game has also been going on for some days, so if you wanted to profile him, why wait until now?

His attitude and approach are disruptive to the game, and attempts to reason with him have been met with dismissal and derision. Do you really not see the point of figuring out how to talk to him without screaming "why are you not listening?!" every third post?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Firebringer »

You know quite a few micro games don't even make it as many pages as this game has gone.

Perhaps we have enough info now to go into night?

I am again requesting no lynch.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Firebringer »

@ sthar listening is different from agreeing . I have listened to you guys plenty.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:47 am

Post by sthar8 »

The only 'personal' question in the lot is asking about his job. And he brought it up first, when he suggested it as evidence that his math couldn't be wrong. Being willing to use it as evidence off the cuff like that suggests that he's comfortable talking about it.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:48 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 921, Firebringer wrote:@ sthar listening is different from agreeing . I have listened to you guys plenty.

I understand that. I was speaking to PV's perspective.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:54 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 911, Polar Vortex wrote:Sekai no Ki, Wingback, sthar8, why no vote?

I'm not sure where I want it to be in a post-kaboose claim world.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”