Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I don't care whether Sinsun is playing "good" I care whether he is playing scummy or not.
Don't waste my time with alignment neutral debate unless you can show that, as town, Sinsun doesn't play like this.

Are you saying I need to do VCA to get you to want to lynch Riabi?
I fail to follow.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

For the sake of repeating myself

I think PV Sinsun and if I needed another LG.

Or

Nero Riabli and if I needed another LG.

I like you and Suzune as obvtown. Dave also looks townie.

I don't think LG was copped but you were Thor.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

So, Riabi is in 50% of your scumteams.

To repeat myself - would you support a Riabi lynch today, especially with the awareness that no one besides you appears to support the Pere/Sinsun lynch concept.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4575, Thor665 wrote:I don't care whether Sinsun is playing "good" I care whether he is playing scummy or not.
Don't waste my time with alignment neutral debate unless you can show that, as town, Sinsun doesn't play like this.

Are you saying I need to do VCA to get you to want to lynch Riabi?
I fail to follow.

So basically you're wanting me to use garbage meta? That's a wifom waste of time. If she did tunnel as town, she could emulate it as scum, particularly if PV artificially narrows the pool. Meta is shit.

I am saying you might be capable of doing a decent VCA and if you do it, most everyone would believe it was town motivated. If I did it, it would be treated as garbage, even with the same results.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4577, Thor665 wrote:So, Riabi is in 50% of your scumteams.

To repeat myself - would you support a Riabi lynch today, especially with the awareness that no one besides you appears to support the Pere/Sinsun lynch concept.

And I say again, I don't care if I am alone. Pere and Sinsun are the smart lynches. The others are reads if those two are dumbass town. I don't support any lynch but those two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

If you're playing percentages, you could argue LG is on all my scum teams.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4578, Titus wrote:So basically you're wanting me to use garbage meta? That's a wifom waste of time. If she did tunnel as town, she could emulate it as scum, particularly if PV artificially narrows the pool. Meta is Smurf.

I agree - your case is not one I will follow - a meta case without meta is also Smurf.

In post 4578, Titus wrote:I am saying you might be capable of doing a decent VCA and if you do it, most everyone would believe it was town motivated. If I did it, it would be treated as garbage, even with the same results.

I'm lazy, and have already color coded three things.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4580, Titus wrote:If you're playing percentages, you could argue LG is on all my scum teams.

Riabi has vote support - LG doesn't.

Is this just a "no" from you in a convoluted manner? You are allowed to say "no" it's a yes/no question, after all.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

So basically, what do I need to do to show they are scum? Die and flip town? I would rather not.

My answer is clear. The only lynches I support are PV and Sinsun. No one has provided a decent argument for PV being town beyond his claim, which you seem reluctant to prove.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:38 am

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 4580, Titus wrote:If you're playing percentages, you could argue LG is on all my scum teams.

So why aren't you voting for me?

Do you really think that I'm a teammate with Riabi after the countless times I have voted for him and accused him of being scum? Do you think it's all one big huge elaborate bus plan?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4583, Titus wrote:So basically, what do I need to do to show they are scum? Die and flip town? I would rather not.

Yes, you flipping town would certainly go a long way towards me thinking you are town.
To show that they are scum - for starters, if you think that a meta case on Sinsun is not good...why do you expect me to think that a case of 'he's not scumhunting' remotely looks like a good case? If meta is stopped because he can play like his town self then 'not scumhunting' becomes what he does as town - derp. Also, even if you prove he's not scumhunting that doesn't make him scum though - it just makes him anti-town.
As for Pere - your case on him has changed repeatedly - he was the scum bussing a bit to oust a Doc, now he is scum who double bussed to get town cred. Yeah, your case there is not very impressive, and if you think it is then I don't think we're on the same page about what good scumhunting is.

In post 4583, Titus wrote:My answer is clear. The only lynches I support are PV and Sinsun. No one has provided a decent argument for PV being town beyond his claim, which you seem reluctant to prove.

How am I reluctant to prove his claim? I have no power over that beyond maybe that thing about the other town PR - but you've already admitted that if he is scum he basically needs to be aware of the setup in any case, so what would that really prove even if he did explicitly state the role? You are very confusing to me.

Vote: Riabi

@Mod - also, maybe a Riabi replacment or a clarification that he avoided the third prod that he theoretically should have received would be kind of sexy.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:40 am

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 4579, Titus wrote:
In post 4577, Thor665 wrote:So, Riabi is in 50% of your scumteams.

And I say again, I don't care if I am alone. Pere and Sinsun are the smart lynches. The others are reads if those two are dumbass town. I don't support any lynch but those two.

this is all one big mean wrong post

If you're town then why don't you work together with the town instead of opposing every single decent candidate? If everyone switched to Riabi instead of you would you help lynch someone you think could possibly be scum?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Suzune »

If we are debating Titus's townieness, I think he is town. So personally I do not think that he could be the one lynched today. I know that is what you want Sinsun, but I feel uncertain about it.

-p-edit, everyone decided to post at the same time as me~
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:41 am

Post by LittleGumball »

post ninja'd and thor is voting riabi already

more pediting no thanks
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Titus - unless you're claiming a PR. Are you claiming a PR?

I assure you my vote will end up on Pere (or you) if you are. I'm all ears.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Suzune »

I also support a Raibi lynch, I think it is a good move.

What is the votecount?

p-edit, yes I would also be interested if what you are claiming Titus, because a wise claim might help you case.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4585, Thor665 wrote:Yes, you flipping town would certainly go a long way towards me thinking you are town.

:lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4590, Suzune wrote:I also support a Raibi lynch, I think it is a good move.

What is the votecount?

p-edit, yes I would also be interested if what you are claiming Titus, because a wise claim might help you case.

i think Monkey said there would be one tonight. (And hopefully a riabi resolution).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4589, Thor665 wrote:@Titus - unless you're claiming a PR. Are you claiming a PR?

I assure you my vote will end up on Pere (or you) if you are. I'm all ears.

In post 4590, Suzune wrote:I also support a Raibi lynch, I think it is a good move.

What is the votecount?

Me reminding everyone of what I have already claimed (at least I think I have), does nothing to further the point I am making about PV outing the PR first.

If I am the PR, then I'm only helping PV develop what claims are possible by reading my ISO.

If I'm not the PR, then PV has an even smaller amount of people to look through and find the claim.

So *shrug* if you seasoned players missed it, then there's hope scum has as well. If I had a claim that 100% scumfirmed the two of them, you'd bet your ass I would have explicitly fullclaimed by now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 4585, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4583, Titus wrote:
As for Pere - your case on him has changed repeatedly - he was the scum bussing a bit to oust a Doc, now he is scum who double bussed to get town cred. Yeah, your case there is not very impressive, and if you think it is then I don't think we're on the same page about what good scumhunting is.

Come on now, can't forget, his first case on PereV for wanting the mass claim, then he reads PereV as likely town while trying to make a case against myself and now he's back to trying to say we're both scum.

Anyway, since I scum read them both UNVOTE: Titus VOTE: Riabi. Tomorrow we follow my lead on Titus. No more ands ifs or buts from the rest of you lot.

Also Titus, no. Without PereV or I, Kling would have not tree stumped, thus leaving a living voting scum member alive. You did literally NOTHING for that wagon. In fact you tried to stop that wagon from happening. So get out of here with that shit about saying we're not scum hunting. Girl, you have yet to solo a single push. Every scum push that you have been on was also pushed by others who are more confirmed town than you are.

2 votes on Riabi, 3 more, PereV, LG and Suzune, come on peoples, let's get a flip.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Suzune »

I was waiting for the votecount but yes, I do intend to vote Riabi.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

Also, Titus. Claim VT or PR. After you claim, we'll get Nero to claim one as well.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:32 am

Post by LittleGumball »

unvote
vote: riabi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

@Sinsun,

Suppose I'm town, what are your reads? The whole thing where EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts has to be a condemnation of me being scum, especially when it's not true, is old. One of my major gripes with you is that you're doing no scumhunting. Perhaps maybe you should take that as a clue to start scumhunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and if you think a direct question from my townreads regarding me to claim didn't work, what makes you think my scumread asking that is going to improve the situation?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”