Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2698, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2694, Vi wrote:
In post 2691, BBmolla wrote:Nacho this is the worst game you've ever played.

Gg
Nacho did the best with what he had. We would have bagged zero scum if it weren't for him.
Are you fucking kidding me

I started the cabD Wagon while People were jerking off over two other wagons
and no one cared
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

What a fucking shocker I was right abOut everything except nacho scum which was from me assuming nacho couldn't be playing this terrible
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I am sorry for my play and accept all critique. Sorry Vi and Metal Sonic and Jazz and Kagami. Hopefully we can play sometime again but not soon, taking a break. Vi and Someone else, I would like to play splatoon with you guys.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2701, BBmolla wrote:What a fucking shocker I was right abOut everything except nacho scum which was from me assuming nacho couldn't be playing this terrible

you gave a dayvig to scum

my case on you was how you target was fking bad
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2700, Vi wrote:
In post 2698, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2694, Vi wrote:
In post 2691, BBmolla wrote:Nacho this is the worst game you've ever played.

Gg
Nacho did the best with what he had. We would have bagged zero scum if it weren't for him.
Are you fucking kidding me

I started the cabD Wagon while People were jerking off over two other wagons
and no one cared

Doubt nacho would have voted that way without me doing it
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2703, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2701, BBmolla wrote:What a fucking shocker I was right abOut everything except nacho scum which was from me assuming nacho couldn't be playing this terrible

you gave a dayvig to scum

my case on you was how you target was fking bad

And they used it on someone people thought Was scummy.

Boo hoO?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Metal Sonic, while I used it as an argument for you to be Town earlier, I did rescind my thought that you would not be as much of a kiss-on-the-crotch douchenozzle as an alignment tell. Please stop proving me right. It's postgame and we all got laid out hard.

You and Nacho thought zakk was almost the whole time. Me and Nacho thought LLD was Town almost the whole time. BBMolla gave a dayvig to scum. Everyone who was alive in that LyLo was there for a good reason.
You not only thought I was scum against all logic, but you managed to break someone who has been told repeatedly that they have the saintlike patience essentially for the fun of it. Also Plum.
Ranmaru's initial cases were, as you mentioned, long and basically useless (though he proceeded to get better).
vezokpiraka and Jazzmyn both undermined their credibility by going after me with the dumbest of attacks.
Kagami had considerable difficulty not looking offensively neutral in spite of inheriting a slot that I otherwise was not ready to entertain a lynch on.
Really the only people who did decently in the Town were RedCoyote and singersigner, and that's largely because I can't think of a flaw.

In other words, the entire Town lost, lost hard, it wasn't close, and very few people can say they're not ready for a fair heaping of blame for it. Let it be done.

I have to say I'm really impressed with how zakk was able to maintain himself Day 2.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Like you can blame me but I did fucking everything I could to stop you fucks from mislynxhing me.

And I correctly called who scum was sans nacho.

Literally fucking nothing else I could do.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 2707, BBmolla wrote:Like you can blame me but I did fucking everything I could to stop you fucks from mislynxhing me.

And I correctly called who scum was sans nacho.

Literally fucking nothing else I could do.
Yeah. I screwed up the last Day. I thought what you were saying was plausible. Had you documented more of your Day 2 fakeclaim I would have believed you.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by zakk »

GG peeps
permanently retired

see here for more info
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Vi »

also represent, holding down the worst role in the game with literally no redeeming value

a shame, because I liked The Living Years

Also, am I reading the scum abilities wrong or were they massively OP as a faction? Like, yeah, 2xWatcher is nuts, but etc.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Cmon no shout outs?

Well at least the hammers by lld and zakk were the best highlights of this game.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

scum literally competing to hammer

I said you got better as the game went on (specifically, once you left those cases behind). I don't mean to denigrate the time and effort that went into those, but I don't think they were effective >.>

I... think I said at some point that I would talk something over with you, but... I've already forgotten, and I don't think I'm in a position to lecture. If you want me to try, I can. Otherwise, I regret to inform you that I'm only in the memeverse of Splatoon. ._.

You're one of the people I want to see again. Stop by sometime; you're cool.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2710, Vi wrote:also represent, holding down the worst role in the game with literally no redeeming value

a shame, because I liked The Living Years

Also, am I reading the scum abilities wrong or were they massively OP as a faction? Like, yeah, 2xWatcher is nuts, but etc.

We were a 1 shot rolestealer (who we used night 1 and hit a Vanilla).

A roleblocker

And a 2 shot ninja

along with the Alamo (the double day)

Divorce to help us with all the town power

and our factional kill.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Scum was still a hair away from losing

Imo the balance was fine
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 2696, Vi wrote:
In post 2689, Metal Sonic wrote:SINGER WAS FREAKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jazzmyn
was freaking right as well. Plenty of credit.

Yeah, perhaps, but I was so turned off by the game and the extreme hostility and gratuitous swearing and constant crap (mostly from Lady but also from you, Vi) that I didn't say a whole lot more that I probably
should
have, because it took everything I had not to just replace out after most of the original players had already replaced out and you and Lady were still going on and on and on and on with your drama and BS (and never stopped). So, no credit to me there. I essentially just didn't want to continue the game after a certain point but stuck with it only because I didn't want to screw over the town or cause more angst for the game mod.

But this was the
least
enjoyable game that I have ever played, frankly, mostly because of Lady and you.

Also, you abusing your mod powers to out Master Zik as a Sonic alt was absolutely inexcusable. I am shocked that you got only a one month suspension from moderating. In my view, you should have been banned permanently from moderating, but at least your subsequent behaviour proved the point that I made to Red Coyote on Day 1.

Anyway, onward and upward. Congrats to scum on the win.

Regards,
Jazz
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Considering I did jack squat i'm not putting the L for this game on my resume, just like if town won I wouldn't be putting the W either.

Had I stayed, the town would've been in worse shape anyways so *shrug*
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Plum »

Well, in a way I'm glad zakk was scum. Not saying that I think that what he did this game, hounding me and trying to piss me off like that and then further slandering me by insinuating that I would replace out of a game for tactical benefit, was at all called for. I'm actually still upset. But given that it was a deliberate scum tactic, it's not something I would take him to task for on a game level. It worked. On the other hand, however tactical the decision was, I can't see myself excited to play with zakk in the future.

On the other hand, zakk
was
scum and he
was
deliberately trying to get me upset. And I did, to the point that I was in a position similar to Vi's - I realized that my real-life stress was affecting my play, and, more importantly, the game was affecting my ability to cope in real life with a recent move, a newly entered PhD program, and all the rest; I literally didn't have the emotional energy left over to deal with zakk gleefully lying about my activity levels and declaring that I wasn't putting in enough effort and therefore was scum. At that point I spoke to the Mod, who basically absolved me of the guilt I felt replacing out of a game that had already seen so many replacements. At which point, having decided to replace out, I notified the Moderator officially and ceased posting in the game. Metal Sonic will recall that I developed very strong feelings about tactical replacing out and about anything that might resemble the same after a recent game we both played in, to the point that I decided my policy would be to refrain from posting in any game after I decided to replace out, including to post a notification publicly or give explanation, on the grounds that it could be a form of out-of-game information influencing an in-progress game (any future games I Mod will have a rule related to this as well, to the effect that in-game requests to replace out are irrelevant and only requests to the Mod by PM have any game value). Perhaps taken to extremes, but still. Even such things as Vi's public replace-out and retraction touched on those issues, though I don't think there was necessarily any game compromise surrounding it.

Vi, it was lovely to play with you again; I really valued that opportunity and regret that I had to replace out. Sorry that, as we shared a faction, a lot of my play was mediocre (it was), and sorry you had some bad experiences with this game. Nacho, you're still awesome. And thanks to all the rest and the Mod; good game all.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Indeed. Those were pretty funny moments.

Yeah my cases were doo doo. Its fine, I can never communicate things well when it comes to lynching someone.

Yes, please try. Through here or pm is fine.

Finally, you are breaking my heart, Vi. Well I can still add you to see what you post, if you get on at all.

Also sure, I will stick around. Don't be a stranger. : D
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Vi »

LLD: I was hoping you would try to steal the power role I was totally crumbing.

But it looks like you could use
*each of your factional abilities once per Night but as often as you wanted
*AND your other abilities which like whoa

Those are a bunch more abilities than most of the Town got. From the Town side I appreciate the correction to the positive feedback that normally comes with scum starting to win, but the fact that it was so uncertain and the scum got more stuff too(!) was questionable.

Scum was still a hair away from losing
Explain, please.

I'd like to justify myself to Jazzmyn, but as with so many things during the game, it's... not worth it. I'm very sorry you see us this way, because anything me and LLD did was likely due to outside provocation (see: fifty pages of Master Zik going out of his way to escalate any tensions that may have developed).

Vi, it was lovely to play with you again; I really valued that opportunity and regret that I had to replace out. Sorry that, as we shared a faction, a lot of my play was mediocre (it was), and sorry you had some bad experiences with this game.
I was really disappointed I didn't get to have that talk with you. Anyway, you stop by again at some point yourself. Good luck on getting that doctorate!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Untrod youpod give us the SCUM QT
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2714, Untrod Tripod wrote:Scum was still a hair away from losing

Imo the balance was fine

Yeah, if the Ascetic targets Nacho and Nacho redirects Zakk and Myself we are absolutely assfucked.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Meh. On the one hand I said I don't want to play again, and I don't. This game took so much out of me for so long, losing so much, sinking so low. I don't expect another game to be better, and I deeply want to spend my free time doing something more productive with my life.

On the other hand, this isn't how I want things to end. I rejoined the game specifically because I wanted to have another chance to change the ending to the story. I don't know which goal I value more, or which I should value more.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2721, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2714, Untrod Tripod wrote:Scum was still a hair away from losing

Imo the balance was fine

Yeah, if the Ascetic targets Nacho and Nacho redirects Zakk and Myself we are absolutely assfucked.

I DID target nacho
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

If there is no hope for Vi, then there is no hope for me.

I also replaced into this game because I got bored of how the other game I was in, was slow. I got interested. Sorry skrew I failed you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”