Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Yeah so the semantic guy rates high on your town list, obvious town Scorpious is at the bottom, you're worst scumread is suddenly a lurker. What reasons, beyond the fact I'm pushing them, do you have for townreading them? inb4 too stupid to be scum.

Scorpious is obvious town to anyone reading his ISO who has a town PM that hasn't been clouded by scum pushes they don't even stand behind.

Garmr - Scorpious - Slandaar are all obvious town. The rest of y'all can die in a slow fire.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

You called for a fire ?

Cause I just brought it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 825, Doctor Vahlen wrote:What reasons, beyond the fact I'm pushing them, do you have for townreading them?

Are you asking me something here?

If you really think my town-game is as good as you say it is, then I implore you to actually consider my reads. I also would like it very much if you actually explained your scorpious townread without being immature about it. And now you're attacking me for having fitz as my strongest scumread?

If you just want to ignore each other until one of us dies then I can do that, but I would prefer it not to be the case.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

I am. I'm asking you why you're townreading Fire and Flaggernaut. I did what debate people call a turn. I asked you the same question you asked me with the same tone. You asked me if I had any reason for townreading Scorpious beyond you pushing them, and I'd like an answer. I find it interesting that you called my response immature. My response is I find there's no reason to think he's scum. You could elaborate, if there's anything there.

That would require you to actually match your towngame. I want to see a case, you push, light a fire under your ass. I want to see you follow your reads. Engage me.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I thought day one scorpious was town but as of late I have had second guesses.

Behavior and vote on me almost feels forced.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 828, Doctor Vahlen wrote:I am. I'm asking you why you're townreading Fire and Flaggernaut. I did what debate people call a turn. I asked you the same question you asked me with the same tone. You asked me if I had any reason for townreading Scorpious beyond you pushing them, and I'd like an answer. I find it interesting that you called my response immature. My response is I find there's no reason to think he's scum. You could elaborate, if there's anything there.

That would require you to actually match your towngame. I want to see a case, you push, light a fire under your ass. I want to see you follow your reads. Engage me.

Well that's frankly pretty silly because obviously you're suspicion of fraggernaut and firebringer has nothing to do with my read of them, whereas you've stated multiple times that I'm scum who wants to mislynch Scorpious, leaving it unclear as to whether it was thinking me scum that made you think her was town.

Doctor, I'm going to do what I want to do. Trying to change this is in an attempt to be read as town by you just seems really unappealing given that you're reading me based on some confident knowledge of my play and who I am as a person when it's obviously incorrect. I think Scorpious is scum and I am on his wagon. I'm not going to push hard for him to be lynched at this time because I want content from fitz first. It looks like you're going to have a problem with me scumreading Scorpious anyway since it's apparently so obvious for town to see, but by saying this and that the only reason for anyone scumreading him is being clouded by scum pushes, and nothing more, you're making any engagement with you difficult.

Firebringer I've been reading as weak town. I actually liked the way that he responded to the Blocky lynch. There was a whole lot of bravado while the Blocky wagon was happening, but then Day 2 there really is a sudden shift, and to me it seems like a genuine one based on being wrong. is loads different from Day 1 and it comes across as real to me. And I like the reconsidering of reads done in . The same thing occurs again in so it's consistent. It is possible that this is a plan by scum and so the read is only weak, but my guess is that it's town.

My read on Fragger is less specific and more a general impression, but his thoughts are just wildly all over the place in a way that I feel is much more likely to come from town than scum. There are logical inconsistencies which I feel scum would be careful to avoid (yet I could see them from town) and it just doesn't seem like a scum-behaviour to me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 806, Scorpious wrote:@Slandaar

where do you stand on your other "scum" reads. You seem to have forgotten those..

Same as before really.

I am unsure why you are saying I have forgotten them when Gray, one of the other two, I made a post toward ten minutes prior to your post here. Besides that I have clearly not 'forgotten' about him. Fitz is VLA so not really sure what you expected me to do with him other than wait for him to actually post himself?
In post 807, DeasVail wrote:Slandaar, why do you townread Garmr?

I have for ages. 63 and middle of 73.
In post 808, Scorpious wrote:@Slandaar,do you really think a wagon on me will form based on you having an issue with me using ISO?

I like your scum hunting.. I do. But I feel like your case is a major reach,and seeing whoever buys into it will give you an idea who is being opportunistic and sheepish. I also do that. I'd like to think your reasoning on me would go beyond the use of ISO. You seem too smart to base a scum read on that.

What do you think about Firebringer flat out refusing to answer questions? Shouldn't that be more of a red flag?

I am unsure why you like my scumhunting if you are town (and Gray is town)..

Refusing to answer questions isn't actually scummy. Scum are not just going to refuse to answer questions
because
they are scum there will be another reason for it so find that reason and then you may have an argument. His town reason is he thinks they are pointless and I can accept that.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Doctor You seemingly butchering my name just to be a nausance is pretty immature. It would seem with how hard you're tunneling on me you would at least once spell it right once. Anyways I digress.

I'm not liking the Scorpious wagon at all especially when HavingFitz has provided so little. I still have Scorpious as a town read. I'm also confused as to where or how Doctor has such a "God Read" on Deas. Do you have previous playing experience together? Also Doctor's explanation of said "God Read" Is just weird.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Slandaar »

We need the lurker crew to show up and vote Scorpious. I can tell Doctor won't be convinced, Gray is never going to vote his buddy and Fragger is trying to lynch Doctor so yeah...

Yolo, Fitz, Victor you three need to help with this glorious scorpious wagon. Fitz you in particular I have high hopes for.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Scorpious »

@Slandaar, Have you done anything else the last 3 RL days?

You're just telling people to get on my "glorious" wagon. How does that help town?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Slandaar »

If you are town (unlikely) the wagon will provide lots of information as everyone picks a side. If you are scum (likely) then this helps town because you are scum and getting lynched :]
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Scorpious »

So basically you just picked me for an informational lynch,with no real good reasons?

Instead of probing others? Seems real lazy man..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 338, Firebringer wrote:
In post 337, Scorpious wrote:
In post 327, Firebringer wrote:
In post 325, VictorDeAngelo wrote:So you no response to 322 then?

Pretty much.

Are you flat out telling him you won't answer his question? And if so.. Why?

Great question! Actually not really lol

I don't answer questions that I feel are completely pointless or are going to enter me into a circle of questions.

For example you asking me another question about what I just said is a circle and I probably wouldn't reply unless my reply I felt needed to be said or would stop the questions.

Sometime I feel people in these games just ask questions to fill a void when they don't have anything to say themselves I am guilty of doing this quite a bit too so I don't expect answers to my fluff questions so I don't answer what I perceive as such also.

This was Fire's reasoning for not answering.

if this is legit to you,than what the hell are we all doing here? Not answering questions because you are afraid of follow up questions or a "circle" is absurd. Do you not agree?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

Day 1 from page ~20ish

redFF pushing Firebringer hard.

Firebringer throwing out a lot of unnecessary bravado at redFF (~post 483)

In defense of redFF's suspicions towards him FB asks who his scum partners are.  What does that matter?  Get that 1st scum lynch and worry about partners afterwards.

Do not like FB post 493.  Too dismissive.  If you accuse someone of something you should be willing to back it up.

wrt Fragger ....did you have any previous experience with Blocky as town?

Can't tell if Fragger is being sarcastic with accusations of redFF buddying him.

What info did Garmr get from Blocky lynch?  Since he thought it was worth the info to be the hammer on a meh wagon.

@Garmr
wrt to   You vote Gray for not explaining his misrep accusation yet you ignore the fact FB dismisses redFF's requests to substantiate his "making it personal" acusations.  So why no suspicions towards FB?

@Scorpius
wrt to why would you be willing to vote Gray if you do not think he is scum?  What would you hope to gain from being part of what you appear to believe would most likely be a mislynch? 

I like Scorpius' post 528.  If Foxx were town I would townread Scorpius.  But both could be scum too.

yolo, while voting Gray, states a willingness to vote FB over Blocky because he can't see Blocky as scum.  This comes across as very scummy IMO given that he votes Blocky a page later bringing him to L-2 when he could have placed FB at L-2 with the same vote.

I like Victor's post 585.
-------------------------------
Day 2

@Slandaar
wrt to I do not care for any of your scumreads (i.e. I suspect them to some degree as well).  I also (at this early point in D2) do not like yolo and FB.  Of these I probably suspect Frag the least and FB/yolo the most.  Subject to change as I read rest of D2.
I'm feeling varying levels of towniness towards Victor, Doctor, Deasvail and you.  Which only leaves Garmr who can be tbd for now.

@Fragger
wrt to if there is in fact a vig in this game there could very easily be a mafia RB who could have blocked Doc with the intention of making it a case on Doc.  Bad on Frag for jumping to conclusion and not considering a RB/etc.

@Fragger
wrt to why would scum target an odd-night vig on an even night?  You really are pushing the Doctor wagon for wrong or weak rationale.

@Doctor
wrt to why do you suspect Deasvail?

@Deasvail
wrt to I was v/LA!  I'm getting into it....simmer down.

Fragger's continued ignorance of the possibility of a RB effecting Doctor's claimed vig shot is annoying.

OK...grayfoxx is starting to wear me down with his continued lack of doing nothing and asking people what they would like him to do.  FFS.

Like yolo's post 698 a bit.

@Gray
wrt to which DV is your "highest town read?"  Deasvail?  On that note....if anyone is still referring to Doctor and DV please only refer to Deasvail as DV.

While Scorpius has pinged my scum radar a bit as I've caught up (moreso earlier in the catch up) I will say that wanting/needing to do an ISO to establish/refresh/confirm one's opinion of another player is not scummy.

@Deasvail
wrt to you seem to be obssessed with me.  If you want to vote this slot because of what my predecessor has done...then why not do so? 
Once I have posted this post I will be caught up and remain engaged.  Another gmae I was in just finished so I should have time for this one.  Also...what is your opinion of Firebringer D2?

I found the first line of Gray's post 803 amusingly ironic.

OK...read up through post 831.

Suspecting: Fragger, Firebringer..........Scorpius.................yolo
Townreading atm: Doctor, Victor, Slandaar........Deasvail
TBD: Garmr and Gray (slight town leans if I had to chose)

Vote Firebringer
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:55 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

@fits

Yes, deas
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 836, Scorpious wrote:So basically you just picked me for an informational lynch,with no real good reasons?

Instead of probing others? Seems real lazy man..

Not what I said at all.

I picked you because I think you are scum.
In post 838, havingfitz wrote:@Slandaar wrt to post 628...I do not care for any of your scumreads (i.e. I suspect them to some degree as well)

Makes absolutely no sense.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

Also, Fitz, if you think both Deas and I are town you should probably vote Scorpious. Especially considering your current read on him.

I dislike your post immensely.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 837, Scorpious wrote:if this is legit to you,than what the hell are we all doing here? Not answering questions because you are afraid of follow up questions or a "circle" is absurd. Do you not agree?

He said he didn't want to answer questions he perceives as pointless. The circle thing was related to this because he is saying that he doesn't want to repeat himself. I see no issue. I hate repeating myself too. He didn't say he wouldn't answer any questions.

What was so important about the question in the first place?
1baldeagle1
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
1baldeagle1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:53 am

Post by 1baldeagle1 »

Vote Count 2.1

Scorpious (4) - Slandaar, DeasVail, Garmr, Firebringer
Firebringer (3) - Scorpious, Doctor Vahlen, havingfitz
Doctor Vahlen (1) - Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut (1) - VictorDeAngelo

Not Voting (2) - yoloswag123, GrayFoxxxx
With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Day 2 ends on 8/22/15 at 11:00 PM EST or in (expired on 2015-08-22 23:00:00)

Mod Notes: yoloswag123 has asked to replace out, searching for a replacement. VictorDeAngelo has been prodded.

Fun Fact: The closest nebula to Earth is the Orion Nebula. It is located 1,344 light years away from Earth.
You can find my meta on my wiki.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't really blame town for lynching me if it comes down to it.

I still think scorp is better lynching target than me.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:39 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I prefer Fire to Scorp.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Firebringer

Will hopefully have a more substantial post tomorrow.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 845, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I prefer Fire to Scorp.

UNVOTE:

Cya then.

Maybe with some reads too.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

Slandaar...what about me agreeing to some degree with your scumreads makes no sense.  You named a few people, I said I did not care for any of them...and then I reiterated the point by saying I suspected them to some degree as well.

As for voting Scorp because you and DV are...well, Firebringer is also voting Scorp.  And the fact I am currently town reading you and DV doesn't mean the two of you are right.  Especially DV who spent the bulk of D1 either on Blocky or my slot...both of whom I know are town.  But now that Doc and Victor are both voting Firebringer at least your follow the townreads idea is in work...just with a different pair of townreads :)

Have you ever liked a catch up post I have posted?  Most people who comment on my catch up posts tend to not like them.  Won't stop me from making them.

Was there anything in particular you didn't like that you would like me to address?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

I don't particular like the vote one me.

I see where it is coming from.
I will soon join blocky for him to yell at me in graveyard for being bad town. Sorry again blocky.

I shall see you soon!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 845, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I prefer Fire to Scorp.

UNVOTE:

I am very disappointed in you Victor.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”