NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1193, Spiffeh wrote:@Annadog why were you so against having your neighborhood revealed?

BTW I'm in a neighborhood with Shinobi and Boonskiies yay

Also 50 pages lol
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Mahonster »

The real fixed list.

Known Neighborhoods

Spoiler:
1. Skybird -
The Northwest Commonroom

2. T S O -
Unknown Hood 1

3. Ika ?
Silverwolf

5. Shinobi
Unknown Hood 2

6. Boonskiies
Unknown Hood 2

7. Wake88 ?
8. Ozgin ?
9. Texcat ?
10. Kop ?
11. Fro99er -
The Northwest Commonroom

Lapsa

GrayFoxxxx

Mahonster

15. Quaroath ?
16. Creede73 -
Unknown Hood 1

17. RedFF -
Unknown Hood 1

18. Spiffeh
Unknown Hood 2

Nosferatu

20. Annadog40 -
The Northwest Commonroom

21. Salamance20 ?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1195, Ozgin wrote:

Silverwolf - Town. I don't really care about going much into this read.
This is town silver, through and through
. I don't even really need to support this right now, and if I find myself wrong later I'll really need to rethink my understanding of players that I think I know. But yeah, this is town, so leave it alone.

In post 1220, Ozgin wrote:Woah Silver,

I've been buddying TSO all game? I haven't interacted with him directly for more than maybe one post? And I've just been making jokes.
I thought you were town, yeh?

You change your mind already?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

why are you so sure this is town silver? I'm not.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1226, Mahonster wrote:The real fixed list.

Known Neighborhoods

Spoiler:
1. Skybird -
The Northwest Commonroom

2. T S O -
Unknown Hood 1

3. Ika ?
Silverwolf

5. Shinobi
Unknown Hood 2

6. Boonskiies
Unknown Hood 2

7. Wake88 ?
8. Ozgin ?
9. Texcat ?
10. Kop ?
11. Fro99er -
The Northwest Commonroom

Lapsa

GrayFoxxxx

Mahonster

15. Quaroath ?
16. Creede73 -
Unknown Hood 1

17. RedFF -
Unknown Hood 1

18. Spiffeh
Unknown Hood 2

Nosferatu

20. Annadog40 -
The Northwest Commonroom

21. Salamance20 ?

I'm not in a hood. Reading up a bit.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1126, SilverWolf wrote:I'd love to get an Ozgin wagon going.

I'm being dense. Why?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Quaroath »

UNVOTE:
nm SW, i found it.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1223, Mahonster wrote:
In post 1219, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1215, Mahonster wrote:Yeah Ozgin's reads don't sit well with me. Need more time and game to be sure of anything though.

Why, exactly?

A few are just not what I expected, which possibly means purposeful dodging of accusing people. You know, that thing scum do.

Explain?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1216, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1213, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1208, SilverWolf wrote:Nos, no one is town based on a reads list, I have made that mistake before, if Ozgin is scum you are letting him manipulate you based on townreading you

I would change my vote even if he scum read me. His thoughts of me are irrelevant.

Because?

I see that he has been kind of defending you this game and you suddenly drop a scumread and vote for who he wants lynched off of one post.

Also, Oz has been buddying TSO all game.

And he likes Quaroath based on the play in the game he modded but I don't see much difference and Quar was scum there. He doesn't like Mah but Mah is no different than that game and was town there.

Like I said, I'll look into this more tomorrow but I have to be able to see a read progression that makes sense because that's one of the hardest things for scum to do, fabricate scumreads.

Interesting. I'm curious why you don't see anything different. I mean, I'm not really saying there is but I also haven't been sniping people and I'm trying to point out things others haven't when I get in the thread. I real Zed's, and here and I think it's different.

But that's me.I'd love to know why, and see if we can have a discourse.

Reality is the game is flying by and I'm perfectly okay with watching everyone else shit a brick in this large day 1 until flips happen that I can work with.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1227, SilverWolf wrote:

. I don't even really need to support this right now, and if I find myself wrong later I'll really need to rethink my understanding of players that I think I know. But yeah, this is town, so leave it alone.

I've been buddying TSO all game? I haven't interacted with him directly for more than maybe one post? And I've just been making jokes.

This is tek

VOTE: Ozgin
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Quaroath what do you think of Annadog?
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Ozgin is clearly butt kissing up and schmoozing TSO here - or at the very least trying to play him up as a danger to the town all game: , here , here , here , here , AND here

Then THIS gem in your reads:
In post 1195, Ozgin wrote:TSO - Null. I honestly can't read him right now. At all. I'm not even gonna try, it's gonna slow my momentum of this mass-ISO dive I'm doing.

So first hes super dangerous ALL GAME till you are under pressure... then hes null? Wha?

Also that was a SUPER DUPER HARD TOWNREAD on silver, that you basically yank away at the drop of a hat. Also the reads list is. "EVERYONES NULL OR TOWN" Except like.. three people. They are null scum, lean scum, and scum. Welp. I have a worse idea now of what you think is going on now, than I did before because so much nothing. That's impressive.

But that other big wagon people keep saying that might go for? Yeah - THAT guy is scum. I kinda feel bad here, since I started the damn wagon - but the camp is strong with this one.

In post 808, Ozgin wrote:Honestly, no. Nothing beyond GreyFoxxx having a gross ISO. I'd be lying if I said I read this game very thoroughly.

Although, I don't see the stink about Nosferatu to be completely honest with you. I mean, if anything at worst I'd put him at null, and at best I'd put him at null-town.

I'm gonna have time more for this game in the next few days since my girlfriend is out of town, but I'm most comfortable with a GreyFox lynch right now. If someone could make a solid, coherent case on Nosferatu I'd be inclined to go there as well, but they seem pretty normal to me.

His reasoning when he joined the Greyfoxx wagon was a total sheepjob, and he then called out Grey for being a sheep in his last reads list. Plus he's making sure he reads the vast majority of the game as nullish, so he can go where the winds blow. Classic fence sitting across the board.

By the way, here is his reads list without all the words for the record.
Funnily, I’m the only person NOT categorized explicitly, but his wording seems to put me either lean town or null town. Unless he states otherwise, I'll go worst case and slot myself into null town.

OZGINS READS:

Town

Boon, Nosferatu, Silverwolf, Wake

Lean town

Kop, Shinobi

Null-town

Annadog, Creede, RedFF, Quaroath

Null

Fro99er, Ika, Texcat, TSO, Skybird, Spiffeh, Mahonster

Null-scum

Lapsa

Lean Scum

Salamance

Scum

Grayfoxxxx
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1235, Spiffeh wrote:Quaroath what do you think of Annadog?

Prob scum. The thread already had me thinking that, the information I just saw about the hood makes it more likely. Most prob scum from her hood.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Good posting .

You basically just listed out the problems I had with Ozgin in a much better way than I did.

Yeah, Qua is in my town pile for that post alone because it mirrors my own thought process very well.

Boon-You jumping in to townread Oz and cast doubt on my alignment for not immediately dropping my scumread on him is noted.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

UNVOTE: Ozgin
I guess I'll wait a bit before casting another vote.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

^so quaroth lays out a great argument on Ozgin (admittedly much better than the one I made, but it did use some of my point on his TSO reaction) and then you unvote him?

I'm inclined to want to move my vote back there. Between his meta, his awkward stances, and the points I made...I'm quite sure that dude is scum.

Anna or Ozgin lynches are good by me today. IMO both are scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Mahonster »

Ok yeah Ozgin looks pretty bad right now. I've never been in an actual scumgame of his past though.

What are the chances that he's playing us?
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Mahonster »

Also, Ozgin has not made one mention of neighborhoods this whole game.

Hmmmm. @Ozgin would you like to confirm or deny that you are in a neighborhood?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Annadog40 »

@Annadog why were you so against having your neighborhood revealed?

It was more the fact that she did it behind my back that made me sad.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Skybird »

Anna, I was scum reading you at the time and I am still scum reading you. I don't consider bringing evidence against a scum read as going behind someone's back.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1236, Quaroath wrote:

Ozgin is clearly butt kissing up and schmoozing TSO here - or at the very least trying to play him up as a danger to the town all game: , here , here , here , here , AND here

50 - RVS, not really supposed to be a serious post but okey. Also note that I said I was nope-ing out, not much of a butt kiss there.
109 - I was answering somebody else who criticized me for my 50, and yeah he does scare me, hence the null read.
705 - If you're really gonna call my player analysis of him butt kissing, you're a few nails short of a birdhouse.
708 - I was explaining what I meant in my 705 about "facerolling." Again, if you think that's butt kissing, then you're lacking something.
803 - Closest thing I've done to butt kissing, and even still I stand by my cowardice as justified.
828 - You think this is butt kissing, too? Hold on, my sides need stitches, because that's fucking hilarious. :lol: :roll:

Then THIS gem in your reads:
In post 1195, Ozgin wrote:TSO - Null. I honestly can't read him right now. At all. I'm not even gonna try, it's gonna slow my momentum of this mass-ISO dive I'm doing.

So first hes super dangerous ALL GAME till you are under pressure... then hes null? Wha?

He's still super dangerous. He's super dangerous because he's null because I
cannot
read him. Period. That's what scares me about him. I'd say the same thing about ABR/House if they were in this game. There are players who simply scare me because I cannot read them. Me trying to read them is futile for the most part, mostly due to my inexperience.

Also that was a SUPER DUPER HARD TOWNREAD on silver, that you basically yank away at the drop of a hat. Also the reads list is. "EVERYONES NULL OR TOWN" Except like.. three people. They are null scum, lean scum, and scum. Welp. I have a worse idea now of what you think is going on now, than I did before because so much nothing. That's impressive.

Yeah, because Silver is town. I don't have a lot of scumreads, but even so, what's the value in scumreading 5 or 6 people when there are probably, at most, 5 scum. Do you think I expect to get all 5 of them in my reads? No. I have 3 people in the scum direction, and I have them in order of who is most scummy to who is least (Lapsa least, Sal in the middle, and Grayfoxxxx at most). Any of the people who are null (Fro99er, ika, Tex, TSO, Skybird, Spiffeh, and Mahonster) could end up lower or higher, very easily. The farther out on each end of the list they are, the harder of a time it would be for me to move them around. But since the majority of the players are town, of course I'm gonna have a lot more town reads than scum reads.

But that other big wagon people keep saying that might go for? Yeah - THAT guy is scum. I kinda feel bad here, since I started the damn wagon - but the camp is strong with this one.

He is scum. I don't care what you think. I noted that, while I was reading, some players have said things along the lines of, "Oh Grey is just an easy lynch, and people pushing his lynch are more than likely scum!", but I don't change my reads on what other people say. If you'd look at his ISO, you'd see that all of his posts lack substance, he only ever sheeps when he votes, and as far as I remember, I'm the only player he has really engaged with. So yeah, he's scum.

In post 808, Ozgin wrote:Honestly, no. Nothing beyond GreyFoxxx having a gross ISO. I'd be lying if I said I read this game very thoroughly.

Although, I don't see the stink about Nosferatu to be completely honest with you. I mean, if anything at worst I'd put him at null, and at best I'd put him at null-town.

I'm gonna have time more for this game in the next few days since my girlfriend is out of town, but I'm most comfortable with a GreyFox lynch right now. If someone could make a solid, coherent case on Nosferatu I'd be inclined to go there as well, but they seem pretty normal to me.

His reasoning when he joined the Greyfoxx wagon was a total sheepjob, and he then called out Grey for being a sheep in his last reads list. Plus he's making sure he reads the vast majority of the game as nullish, so he can go where the winds blow. Classic fence sitting across the board.

1) My reasoning when I joined the Greyfoxxx wagon was because he's scum trash, and I supported that with his own posts from his ISO. That's not sheepjob, at all.
2) He is a sheep. That's all he does.
3) It's day. Fucking. One. No flips, just posts, and reading everyone's ISOs hasn't really pulled me one way or another in a really strong way. That being said, I have like 9 people I have taken solid stances on (I'm counting my leanscum, scum, leantown, and town reads). I forgot to label you and Nosferatu (but I made my townread on both of you pretty clear) people, but you're lean town. I also didn't finish yours, looking back on it, because I was eating around the N's to S's when I was going through. I was going to go on to say your later posts are also good, and I wanted more interaction with you. I guess I got my wish lol.

By the way, here is his reads list without all the words for the record.
Funnily, I’m the only person NOT categorized explicitly, but his wording seems to put me either lean town or null town. Unless he states otherwise, I'll go worst case and slot myself into null town.

OZGINS READS:

Town

Boon, Nosferatu, Silverwolf, Wake

Lean town

Kop, Shinobi, Quaroath

Null-town

Annadog, Creede, RedFF

Null

Fro99er, Ika, Texcat, TSO, Skybird, Spiffeh, Mahonster

Null-scum

Lapsa

Lean Scum

Salamance

Scum

Grayfoxxxx

Fixed, placing you correctly, but yeah that looks about right to me.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Shinobi »

Mahonster answer my question pls.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Ozgin »

@Mahonster - I have no neighborhood that I am in, so you can put me down as hoodless. Just like how I like my sweaters. B)
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1247, Ozgin wrote:@Mahonster - I have no neighborhood that I am in, so you can put me down as hoodless. Just like how I like my sweaters. B)

:igmeou:
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:00 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1207, Nosferatu wrote:@Ozgin: I slightly disagree with your read on me, since you earlier voted me and said I was scummier than redFF (390). Otherwise I agree with most everything else.

UNVOTE: Ozgin
VOTE: Grayfoxxxx
since that wagon seems to going somewhere now, and gray has continued to sheep over and over again, I will now switch my vote over there, Ozgin seems town based on this

In post 1239, Nosferatu wrote:UNVOTE: Ozgin
I guess I'll wait a bit before casting another vote.

???

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”