NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1272, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah no Ozgin. You didn't like 186 because you thought it was a bad scumread on me. I actually agree. It's one of the reasons I think Red is scum.

But you then list 186 as liking the response to his wagon which was nothing but him scumreading me that now you like when you didn't before.

Sorry Ozin, I really despise the thought of mislynching you if you are town after 185 but you look like inconsistent scum to me and I can't unvote you.

Yeah.
I think we need to get a claim out of Ozgin.
Preferably today instead of a couple of days down the line.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:39 am

Post by texcat »

I'm not liking what I'm seeing from Oz.

UNVOTE: Grayfoxx
VOTE: Ozgin

On Anna: I agree with SW, I think it was, who said that it's hard to have a good read based on secondhand info from the hood. I didn't like Anna's start particularly, but I didn't like Frogger's start very much either. So I'm reluctant to take one interpretation over the other. Although I do have a town lean on Skybird. I'd like to see more from Anna to get a better feel for her firsthand.

@Spiff You seem awfully focused on Anna. Could you explain why?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Ozgin

Obvscum is obvscum
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Spiffeh »

@texcat I'll explain after she answers the question.

After everything everyone has brought up about him, I'm also fine with an Ozgin lynch.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1211, Fro99er wrote:My scum read on Anna stems from the fact that her whole goal is survivalism because she is worried about being NK'd so she doesn't want to be too town read. She has stated this multiple times in the neighborhood thread.

Sky and I have tried explaining to her multiple times that scum needs to worry about survivalism, and as town you should be trying to draw the NK in many circumstances (but not all). I was giving her the benefit of the doubt that it was one of those circumstances where she shouldn't draw the NK, which is why I came to her "defense" (even though it wasn't really a defense, just my read on her).

However, after she started not cooperating about providing reads in our neighborhood thread or in the game thread, I started to wonder. Her insistence is she will NOT provide any reads until the end of the night phase because I have no idea why other than she says she doesn't want to get NK'd.

To me, it's more reading like she doesn't want to leave a trail now for town to follow, rather than her worrying about getting NK'd. She could easily help town out by providing some reads either in game, or at the very least in the neighborhood PT so that Skybird and I have something to go off, since we are townreading each other right now. But instead she just wants to be difficult and answer questions in ways that don't even make sense in terms of the game state, nor in terms of being pro-town, and avoiding giving any sort of reads at all (again, I really believe this is so she doesn't leave a trail...there's no town motivation in providing ZERO reads even if she were in one of the special circumstances as town to not want to get NK'd).

This is why I've flipped my read on her from anti-town to scum.

I've had doubts about Anna and I have ISO'd her a few times over the course of the game, and I don't see what she offers.

This post about what is happening in the hood, isn't feeding me any confidence that she is town. If your town, you would be actively scum hunting, finding out information and sharing that with the town to work with, and if her role allowed it, she should be drawing in a night kill.

Her recent posts haven't even felt like any contributions apart from weak answers to questions, it feels like she is restraining herself, possibly in case she slips on something. I am not sure what to think of her, I'd like to see more from her, but personally, I don't think that we are going to get much, possibly we might after this day phase.

Leaning scum.

Ozgin, he seems all over the place with his reads, you can't go from saying town, to null, or town to scum, that seems desperation to look town, by giving false reads. The only thing that is achieving, is muddying the waters so in the case of, if you are lynched, we can't draw associations to anybody, and avenues to go down. If you are town, you'd be more consistent with your reads regardless of "I made those reads in the order they were." that you stated in post #1206
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Kop »

UNVOTE: wake
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1279, Kop wrote:Ozgin, he seems all over the place with his reads, you can't go from saying town, to null, or town to scum, that seems desperation to look town, by giving false reads. The only thing that is achieving, is muddying the waters so in the case of, if you are lynched, we can't draw associations to anybody, and avenues to go down. If you are town, you'd be more consistent with your reads regardless of "I made those reads in the order they were." that you stated in post #1206

Can you rephrase this and elaborate on it a bit?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Would you feel comfortable claiming role Ozgin?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1281, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1279, Kop wrote:Ozgin, he seems all over the place with his reads, you can't go from saying town, to null, or town to scum, that seems desperation to look town, by giving false reads. The only thing that is achieving, is muddying the waters so in the case of, if you are lynched, we can't draw associations to anybody, and avenues to go down. If you are town, you'd be more consistent with your reads regardless of "I made those reads in the order they were." that you stated in post #1206

Can you rephrase this and elaborate on it a bit?

Ozgin is seemingly all over the place with his reads, going from saying one thing one post, to another in another post. It feels to me that his inconsistencies in his reads is appearing to be muddying the waters in case if he is lynched, we can't draw associations in terms of who could be buddies, if he flips scum. If he flips town, then well, who can blame us for the inconsistencies of his game in making us believe he is scum. If you are town, and wanting to find scum, you'd be considering how you would be giving out information, to not drawing the attention onto yourself that prevents us all going off that information and finding scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Ozgin »

Sigh.

Town JoAT

I have 2 investigative roles and 1 utility role. I'm not going to out those roles for the sake of my survival, but yeh. Thanks guys. I'll be dead by Day 3 now, but I should be able to get an investigative role off. I probably should have tried harder this day, but I'm bad at first days always. Hence the constant mislynching. Sorry guys.

Now let us get back to GrayFoxxxx, please. Or someone else likely to be scum.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Bleh.
UNVOTE:
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Yes, the green colouring was in fact necessary to convey that you are town.
last.fm
gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Damn it Ozgin.

UNVOTE:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm not running anyone else up to a claim today.

Fuck this game.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Don't damn it Ozgin. You guys forced him to claim basically. He was obviously town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Guess grayfox is the next best thing
VOTE: grayfoxxxx
last.fm
gtkas
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ozgin is CONSTANTLY mislynched Day 1. He's one of those guys that is MUCH better to wait until like day 3 before lynch.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Mahonster »

In post 1266, SilverWolf wrote:Mahonster scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=26028

Mahonster town: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=26028

Both these games are very recent. To me it looks like he was much more involved in his scum game. I do know we had problems with him in that town game because he didn't say much D1 or have much of an opinion but ended up contributing later.

Quaroath was scum in that second game as well.

@Quaroath and Ozgin-do you think mah is similar to his town play from the game he was in with us-yeah, I know you were the mod Ozgin but still interested in your input?

Also consider than my lack of contribution in the town game was because I had the scum game going on at the same time, until near the end of the town game where I contributed more.

And Shinobi, my reasons for thinking Ozgin was looking bad were pretty much pointed out by a lot of people, and sheeped by me. The fact that Oz is not in a neighborhood though and his claim makes me think town now. He tried to not be obvtown and get NKd, but failed at not appearing too scummy. The middle is desired.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TSO
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Ozgin was not obviously town Boon. I'm annoyed tbh.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Annoyed at what?
last.fm
gtkas
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 1294, SilverWolf wrote:Ozgin was not obviously town Boon. I'm annoyed tbh.

And still not obvtown in my book, but I'm willing to unvote just in case.

UNVOTE: Oz
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1291, Boonskiies wrote:Ozgin is CONSTANTLY mislynched Day 1. He's one of those guys that is MUCH better to wait until like day 3 before lynch.

This is such a load.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1295, Nosferatu wrote:Annoyed at what?

Because we are hindered in our ability to do anything else today because I don't want to run anyone else up to a claim at this point.

VOTE: GrayFoxxxx
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Ugh Annadog is a far superior lynch today.

I have liked Grayfoxxxx's posts recently. :(

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”