Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Titus »

I do. It's the pronoun usage and that her conclusion is inconsistent with what she put forth.

She's stating we are going to mislynch. Townies don't sound happy about mislynching.

She's arguing we're going to mislynched here all the while voting it and making no plausible alternative or scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 4625, Titus wrote:She's stating we are going to mislynch. Townies don't sound happy about mislynching.

She's arguing we're going to mislynched here all the while voting it and making no plausible alternative or scumhunting.

I am not reading those thoughts the same way you are.
I see it as 'let's get it done, no need to be scared if we're wrong because we have mislynches available - but I think we're right and you seem to, so why lollygag?"
At least that's how I'm parsing it.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 4626, Thor665 wrote:
I see it as 'let's get it done, no need to be scared if we're wrong because we have mislynches available - but I think we're right and you seem to, so why lollygag?"
At least that's how I'm parsing it.

Sounds about right. Though that's using kind words. ;)
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count 7.04 - Up to post 4627

Riabi[3]: Thor665, LittleGumball, Sinsun1
PeregrineV[1]: Nero Cain

Not Voting[5]: Titus, PeregrineV, Riabi, davesaz, Suzune

KlingonCelt is TreeStumped.

ModNote: Thor665 and Davesaz are VLA.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Day ends on August 20th at 3:40 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Thor, You are greatly abusing English grammar to reach that interpretation.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Suzune »

Sorry I am not feeling well, the problem with voting Thor is that no vote eliminate all the problems.

By voting Titus, which I would rather not, that clears up Sinsun's vote and allows them to sort of be more active...maybe...

By voting PV, I alleviate only my own doubts. But you say you have talked with PV making him less likely to be scum...
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

... I suppose this is where I'm supposed to roll in and say, "The plot thickens," right?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: PV

I thought my vote was there. *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 4630, Suzune wrote:Sorry I am not feeling well, the problem with voting Thor is that no vote eliminate all the problems.

By voting Titus, which I would rather not, that clears up Sinsun's vote and allows them to sort of be more active...maybe...

By voting PV, I alleviate only my own doubts. But you say you have talked with PV making him less likely to be scum...

How come you aren't trying to work together with the town? (or at least who you personally believe to be town) By not voting you are hurting the town. You can't just sit in the back forever and let everyone else duke it out while you fret over who's what, you have to contribute in order to flip scum.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Let me be blunt here Suzune. We can't win every game as town. That's a fact. Due to luck or player experience/interactions it varies from game to game. Right now we're very fortunate as town to be at a state where there are 2 scum left in a very small lynch pool with a suspected 2 mislynches left to use in case we are wrong.

Right now, you yourself know you are town, others know you are town. By not putting your vote forward and pushing for something, you are effectively giving suspected mafia more control of the votes. It might not seem like much, but just having a known town at least putting their vote somewhere gives other townies who know you are town an idea that it may be scum you are pushing as we know your votes would have 0 scum motivation. Unlike currently Titus, Nero, Riabi, PereV. While we can town or scum read any of them, their votes can easily be on town and the cases they are pushing can easily be on town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4565, Thor665 wrote:I feel like town Nero would have been discussing his thoughts on the claims, and the setup, and doing...y'know...anything at all.

I have like...you know...done that.

PV's claim doesn't clear him, Suzunes claim doesn't clear her, sins claim doesn't clear him

LicketyQuickety, lyched day 1, was Gene Roddenberry, Town Beloved Prince
Saint, killed night 1, was Marritza, Town Miller
MaxwellPuckett, killed night 1, was Jake Sisko, Town Hider
Hostile Intent, killed night 2, was Buck Bokai, Town One Shot Gladiator.
Senator, lyched day 3, was Major Kira, Town Two Shot Vigilante.
Narninian, killed night 5, was Odo, Town Cop
Psyche, killed night 6, was Elim Garak, Town Conditional Tracker

With 4 claimed prs (you, suzune, pv, and sin) that makes 11 and that seems like way to much.

'cause with me, sala, CBD, gumball, dave and Titus/Rabi? as vt that makes it a 11/7 split with 2 scum left and a 10/6 or 9/7 seem like the optimal setups.

(ps pv is scum)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

@Sinsun, you're relatively decent at the rush the lynch play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Suzune »

I am going to do this. I will not vote Titus Sinsun because I believe that he is probably town. He makes the let logical statements and his arguements are easiest to follow.

PV statements are based on powers and I trust him about as far as I can throw him. But for the moment I am going to operate under the idea that both are town. Opposite though they are, their contrast is what cements them both a town. The confusion they create and the need for the tunnels so cement them as town. This situation looks familiar to me like I have been in it before.

So other then Kling. I am going to vote for Raibi. Let me be very clear. I do not trust you Sinsun and despite your playin style you have fallen very low in my towniness opinion.

VOTE: Raibi
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:49 am

Post by LittleGumball »

yay~
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Titus - way less than yours though...so...?

@Nero - how does Suzune's claim, backed by Pere and with a cop in play not confirm her? You would need both Suzune and Pere to be scum in that instance and also have a way to gawk with cop results...on a lightning rod. So...pretty much she would need to be a GF and scum would have to have someone who can assign as a lightning rod, and they would have had to role block the Tracker.

What is your theory for how she isn't cleared? Is the above it?
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

So Nero just claimed VT for those not paying attention.

So the unknowns + Nero now stand at:

LG - I think I know what she is.
Titus
Riabi
Nero - VT
Daves

So once Riabi dies, it will be down to 2 people to claim and then LG after.

Because, as you said Suzune (but apparently not willing to help push this) is right now you're treating Titus and PereV as town for today, so let's say PereV is town. There are only 2 VTs and 1 PR in the unknowns. If we have more than two PRs actually flip, then we will KNOW PereV is mafia, but for now we need people to claim. The fact you're letting Titus go day after day without claiming is irritating me. You claim Titus is town, then she needs to prove it or be hung. I do not care if I am lower on your "town reads" because when you're town reading Titus without any valid info behind her or having her claim at all, your town reads aren't based on information, but feelings. I and others know who I am and that's all that matters. Also, PereV has said my role is town, so it is impossible for me to be scum and him to be town. That logic of yours and Titus makes absolutely no sense.

@Nero, the term PR is a bit broadened by you. Sure, they are PRs in the sense they are not a VT, but most of us are just bad PRs. PRs that are weaker than a VT. Beloved Prince, Miller, Priest and the tracker was 50/50 because of the time limit it took to be able to do anything and then getting no results from him. So no, it makes sense to have a FEW good PRs when the bad ones outnumber the good.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4630, Suzune wrote:Sorry I am not feeling well, the problem with voting Thor is that no vote eliminate all the problems.

Suzune- not going to argue with you since you are town, but I think I made my role and actions pretty clear.

And in that case, everything I have said has passed, ie. scum has a motivator, tree-stump, and roleblocker.

Prior to my outing all my information, there was a single scum lynch, and scum was a single mislynch away from a win.

Could you explain to me, why, in your opinion, I, as scum, would draw attention to myself, create an oracle fakeclaim, and push everyone when I could have done absolutely nothing and just let another mislynch occur?

You don't have to if you don't want, but when I see A-_-C, I think B. When others think Z, I wonder why.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

PV, you quoted the old post not the one from today. I mentioned In my today post that I was going to operate under the assumption that both you and Titus were town. Do not appeal to me.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Nero - Suzune is definitely Town, that Lightning Rod thing she did does indeed confirm it. She drew Narn's investigate, and he cleared her.

We're having quite the conversation in Scum chat. Do we kill her tonight and rid ourselves of a confirmed Townie? Or do we tease, possibly keeping her alive until Endgame if it comes to that, making hers be the deciding vote?

Decisions, decisions...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Suzune »

Kling, I assumed that my ability was deemed as less threatening and that I would probably never die...
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

conftown is very threatening to scum though

inb4 suzune isn't conftown XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Suzune »

Yes and no. As mafia if you think the confirmed townie is on your side no matter how confirmed they are you never nightkill them. Likewise if the mafia is forced to claim during the day the town rarely lynches the confirmed mafia because that is the devil they know.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count 7.04 - Up to post 4627

Riabi[4]: Thor665, LittleGumball, Sinsun1, Suzune
PeregrineV[2]: Nero Cain, Titus

Not Voting[3]: PeregrineV, Riabi, davesaz

KlingonCelt is TreeStumped.

ModNote: Thor665 and Davesaz are VLA.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Day ends on August 20th at 3:40 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs.
Last edited by MonkeyMan576 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

@Mod, this vote count and the previous one don't match up? All that changed was Titus and Suzune.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Sorry, fixed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”