Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 924, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Garmr
- You also sheeped the Blocky wagon and that didn't go well. The Day has time left for options other than Scorp/Fire, so tell me, who are your top three scumreads and why?

I didn't sheep the blocky wagon mate get your facts straight I compromised on a null because I didn't want a no lynch I even stayed up a extra freaking hour before I hammered.

Also that's easy off my head

scorps
greyfox
You because your like bordering the null and the scum pile.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 903, Scorpious wrote:What question Slandaar?

I have been townreading Slandaar today but I find myself starting to doubt myself the longer this question remains unanswered.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 925, Garmr wrote:
@Garmr
- You also sheeped the Blocky wagon and that didn't go well. The Day has time left for options other than Scorp/Fire, so tell me, who are your top three scumreads
and why?

I didn't sheep the blocky wagon mate get your facts straight I compromised on a null because I didn't want a no lynch I even stayed up a extra freaking hour before I hammered.

scorps
greyfox

You missed an important bit.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

@Garmr
- You also sheeped the Blocky wagon and that didn't go well. The Day has time left for options other than Scorp/Fire, so tell me, who are your top three scumreads and why?

scorps
greyfox

Also if Scorp's a top scumread why would you say your sheeping Slandarr instead of giving your own reasons?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Garmr »

You didn't say in order did you
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:07 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 929, Garmr wrote:You didn't say in order did you

I don't understand the question.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 928, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Garmr

scorps
greyfox

Also if Scorp's a top scumread why would you say your sheeping Slandarr instead of giving your own reasons?

Anyway
-I agree with all of slandaars points plus if you notice he tends to agree with people he said he was leaning scum on me yet he really doesn't follow up or push me that made me a bit curious So I been watching him. His behavior around grey seems a bit wierd I can't put my finger on why but if you iso him and type grey you start to see the picture. He is overly tolerant of grey even through his saying things about him being a slacker ect.

Grey- I have said my reasons on before to lazy to retype them

You- Your on the bottom of my null pile and I'm just eliminating the scummiest nulls to the towniest.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:00 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

First, I still don't get 929. Was it meant to be towards me or someone else?

Second,

In post 931, Garmr wrote:
In post 928, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Garmr

scorps
greyfox

Anyway
-I agree with all of slandaars points plus if you notice he tends to agree with people he said he was leaning scum on me yet he really doesn't follow up or push me that made me a bit curious So I been watching him. His behavior around grey seems a bit wierd I can't put my finger on why but if you iso him and type grey you start to see the picture. He is overly tolerant of grey even through his saying things about him being a slacker ect.

Grey- I have said my reasons on before to lazy to retype them

You- Your on the bottom of my null pile and I'm just eliminating the scummiest nulls to the towniest.

The first sentence is a bit of jumble and I'm not totally sure what your trying to say there, perhaps you could rephrase it. Beyond that, your Scorp arguments are associative afaict. Because without a Grayfoxx flip that doesn't really mean a whole lot. That aside ISOing Scorp and his Gray comments I don't see much that damning. He calls him out for lack and content and placing him in a scumpile. If there's something suspicious there you will need to point it out to me.

Grey - That's fair, you have at least been vocal in this scumread.

Me - So I'm basically PoE. I can't really argue with that either I guess.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 916, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Spicer, vote Flagger, Fire or Deas please. Those are the scums.

Except the fact you know that at least Deas & myself are town.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Garmr »

@victor I was adding that on top of what slandaar and others had said what's the point in repeating what others have said and trying to make it my own when all I have to say is I agree with it.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 933, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 916, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Spicer, vote Flagger, Fire or Deas please. Those are the scums.

How so?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 926, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

I have been townreading Slandaar today but I find myself starting to doubt myself the longer this question remains unanswered.

Why? I am expecting Scorpious to figure it out. I am sure you can if you look.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Slandaar »

Fragger you still have failed to provide me with Scorpious' scumhunting.

I also requested you find a quote.

Why have you failed to do these?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 921, Slandaar wrote:
In post 906, Fraggernaut wrote:
As for Gray. Why is it strange? In a world where Doctor/Victor or yourself are scum, you could NK Gray in the night & claim the town credit & ride it to the end.

So, I get towncred when Gray votes Scorpious do I? That is very interesting.

Also that.

You have opened the can of worms don't run away Fragger.
Doctor Vahlen
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Doctor Vahlen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Doctor Vahlen »

Slandaar, you can ISO Scorpious as well as anyone to find scumhunting posts. Why are you insisting there is none? Fragger's obvscum and doesn't want to vote because he's worried about associations.

The top two wagons both suck according to him but he won't champion a third on anyone plausible.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:48 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 934, Garmr wrote:@victor I was adding that on top of what slandaar and others had said what's the point in repeating what others have said and trying to make it my own when all I have to say is I agree with it.

Ah ok. I get it now.

Well, when you say sheeping it implies that your following Slandarr because you trust judgement more than your own, wouldn't you agree?

In post 936, Slandaar wrote:
In post 926, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

Why? I am expecting Scorpious to figure it out. I am sure you can if you look.

I looked briefly but didn't find anything, and frankly I don't really want to trapse the thread when you could just show me what he isn't answering. The fact he's asking what questions suggest he can't find them either so if you want them answered, your pretty much forced to reask them at this point aren't you?

In post 939, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Slandaar, you can ISO Scorpious as well as anyone to find scumhunting posts. Why are you insisting there is none?

Isn't that the point of him asking Frag to quote them. Slandarr is basically saying to Frag, Scorp hasn't scumhunted this game, if you disagree then show me the posts to prove me wrong.

Doc, do you think there are Scorp scumhunting posts this game? In fact, better yet why don't you estimate how many posts you think Frag will find?
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 937, Slandaar wrote:

What exactly are you reaching for here Slandaar? Ive already gave my thoughts on yourself & Scorpious & don't feel the need to have to keep repeating myself just for your whims. Could I be wrong? Sure I could be wrong. Just like anyone else in this game. Just like how Doctor, Victor & yourself are wrong on reading me scum. It happens.

In post 938, Slandaar wrote:
As for Gray. Why is it strange? In a world where Doctor/Victor or yourself are scum, you could NK Gray in the night & claim the town credit & ride it to the end.

Also that.

:lol: Whose running away? I've been here the whole two days. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to tell yourself Slandaar.

In post 939, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Slandaar, you can ISO Scorpious as well as anyone to find scumhunting posts. Why are you insisting there is none? Fragger's obvscum and doesn't want to vote because he's worried about associations.

The top two wagons both suck according to him but he won't champion a third on anyone plausible.

Obvscum? Why would I be worried about associations since I'm town? I'm not voting Scorpious cause I have a town read on him. Derp. Also I'm pretty sure I've been "championing" a wagon on you who is actual scum the entire day. Hence why my vote has been on you since the beginning of the day & hasn't changed.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 941, Fraggernaut wrote:

What exactly are you reaching for here Slandaar? Ive already gave my thoughts on yourself & Scorpious & don't feel the need to have to keep repeating myself just for your whims. Could I be wrong? Sure I could be wrong. Just like anyone else in this game. Just like how Doctor, Victor & yourself are wrong on reading me scum. It happens.

Also that.

:lol: Whose running away? I've been here the whole two days. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to tell yourself Slandaar.

In post 939, Doctor Vahlen wrote:Slandaar, you can ISO Scorpious as well as anyone to find scumhunting posts. Why are you insisting there is none? Fragger's obvscum and doesn't want to vote because he's worried about associations.

Obvscum? Why would I be worried about associations since I'm town? I'm not voting Scorpious cause I have a town read on him. Derp. Also I'm pretty sure I've been "championing" a wagon on you who is actual scum the entire day. Hence why my vote has been on you since the beginning of the day & hasn't changed.

Nice post.

You did not address anything I asked you to. Managed to post a lot of words though.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

Frag posts and you just dismiss it..now I see why you're so ok with fire bringer picking and choosing what questions to answer.
I dont think you're scum Sland, I think you're just kind of idiot town atm..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Slandaar »

Great post Scorpious.

Please can you show me where Fragger addressed anything I asked him to?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:52 am

Post by spicer1209 »

I dont get the hard on Slandaar has for Scorp. It seems like every post he makes has somethin to do with him. You think he is scum...we get it. From what I read and ill admit I only went back to page 31, if the wagon on Scorp has to do with him reading ISO's then thats a bullshit case
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 942, Slandaar wrote:
In post 941, Fraggernaut wrote:

Also that.

Nice post.

You did not address anything I asked you to. Managed to post a lot of words though.

Yep Slandaar those are lots of words. If you put them together they make sentences. Those sentences expresses thoughts about this game. If you're just going to continously dismiss what I post then Im done even responding to you.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Slandaar »

Well Fragger, it is really simple.

You made an argument suggesting I said X.
I say: I didn't say X.
You say I did.

I then told you to get the quote to prove this. Which fixes your viewpoint if you are town you should want to happen. I am telling you your 'facts' are wrong which, if you are genuinely scumhunting, is something you should want to check.

Instead of co-operating you posted a bunch of words saying how you have already posted your opinion. Your opinion is based on a make believe story.

Good Job.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Not really Slandaar but keep telling yourself that. Maybe next time post what you're actually reaching for & you just might get a response.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 106, Scorpious wrote:I look at the whole RVS situation and get null everywhere. I have never seen that happen before. It almost seems like a joke that just went too far. It is really hard for me to pull out any kind of read off of joke phase votes.

I'm leaning town on Frag. very slightly. I can't tell if he's trying to be the over-concerned townie at the moment or not,His posts seem measured..

Slandaar seems just invested enough but says he wants to find scum.again,slight town read.

Blockyman has just been the subject of RVS banter,but otherwise has been dead,so null there for me.

Sword Master is on my early lynch list. I hate when people do things and say it's to "make the game more fun". Especially claiming scum. I almost feel he must be lynched now,based on the fact that if he is indeed scum,that makes the rest of us absolute idiots. I truly hate that he did that..

VOTE: Sword Master

Not really?

Get the quote then. It is an easy thing to do if you are right.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”