NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I'm around for a few hours, hit me up with questions if you want something specific.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Quaroath »

UNVOTE: OzginUNVOTE:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1400, Quaroath wrote:I'm around for a few hours, hit me up with questions if you want something specific.

Feedback on my latest post? :)
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm starting to think all the currently viable lynch targets are town. :(
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1403, Spiffeh wrote:I'm starting to think all the currently viable lynch targets are town. :(

Why not put some pressure on TSO?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I will read his ISO along with others that I haven't paid much attention to and get back to you.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1402, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1400, Quaroath wrote:I'm around for a few hours, hit me up with questions if you want something specific.

Feedback on my latest post? :)

Thinking it through now. I just read it and want to trace a few things.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I'm a failure

UNVOTE: Ozgin
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1399, Quaroath wrote:
In post 1385, Fro99er wrote:
In post 912, Quaroath wrote:@SW - I tend to non-entity Day 1. Habit I've never been able to break. This game makes it extra hard because I don't like trying to read through personal attacks and bullshit.

Can you provide town examples of this?

Also, while I'm low post count - I was the person that pushed the now currently largest wagon to where it is
- so I'm a nonentity because I'm not posting insane post counts? It's not like all my posts have been prod dodges. This is really weird logic that doesn't seem normal for you.

This is pretty scummy. Especially the bolded.

Only if you want exmaples taht are 4 years old - as that's the last time I played a large. Sorry.

Also - it is TOTALLY scummy without context. However it was a direct reply to this:

In post 887, SilverWolf wrote:-Quaroath only has 9 posts and is basically a non-entity

It entire purpose was to point out - Hey, I'm contributing and have impacted the game. That's hardly "non entity". In context, it's a lot less bad. But then again - you didn't want to quote the context for that reason I assume?

I get that, and that's why left your whole quote in and even mentioned specifically the bolded part was especially scummy part while still leaving the rest of the quote in (which was also scummy).

But that doesn't excuse the fact that you were called out for a low post count as a non-entity, and to prove your entity-worthiness you were like "I TOTALLY DID SOMETHING!"

That's the full context, and it's still scummy. You just even said so yourself with "Hey, I'm contributing and have impacted the game"...like, why did you feel the need to defend yourself like that when you had ZERO votes on you. Scum are the ones who tend to point out they are "contributing" and "impacting the game".

Also, so you mean you tell me you don't have a game in 4 years where you were a non-entity, even though you SAID you tend to non-entity in D1 and it's a habit you can't break (while trying to prove you were actually being an entity by making your "I'm doing stuff" point)?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Like seriously...if it's a habit you are unable to break, why do you not have an example going back 4 years? That's not a habit.

And why are you claiming you tend to non-entity D1, while at the same time trying to counter to SW that you are an entity D1?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Initial thoughts though:

Not really feeling the interference angle right now - maybe one of Shinobi and SW would do this.. but both? nah. I don't buy it. Not this early. I'm aware this may be colored because I read Ozgin (well did) the same as SW at the time of my case post. That makes me lean town on her - and yes I totally get this isn't a basis for a strong townread.

On the other had, Shinobi I could totally buy running interference as a piggyback on SW's push against your TSO case.

I'm also trying to be practical. I see a TSO case going no where today, so I'm not... that worried about TSO?

My pool would be grey (obvious reasons), Anna (overall play), or Shinobi.

Is a Shinobi wagon feasible? I'd have to go look to see if it's just an OMGUS at his last post (like, has he read the game??) colored by your case, or really a game long impression on unease. I don't want to tunnel down a OMGUS wagon - but if you are correct a Shinobi lynch would be the best feasible test of your scenario.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1409, Fro99er wrote:Like seriously...if it's a habit you are unable to break, why do you not have an example going back 4 years? That's not a habit.

And why are you claiming you tend to non-entity D1, while at the same time trying to counter to SW that you are an entity D1?

A better wording would be I tend to laze around Day 1 until engaged by someone else. I'm not big on dusting it up Day 1. It's not a habit I can't break - I just have no desire to do so.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Real quick I'm down for a Shinobi wagon.

I think he may have scumslipped in our neighborhood (which is why I directed him and Boon to the neighborhood) and I feel like all of his question-asking haven't yielded many results in the form of reads or votes.

VOTE: Shinobi
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1410, Quaroath wrote:My pool would be grey (obvious reasons), Anna (overall play), or Shinobi.

These are pretty bad. Especially Shinobi.

Pedit: how did Shinobi possibly scumslip? I've been pretty solid town on him, so an actual scumslip would change my view of the game state.
Heil King Froggo.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1412, Spiffeh wrote:Real quick I'm down for a Shinobi wagon.

I think he may have scumslipped in our neighborhood (which is why I directed him and Boon to the neighborhood) and I feel like all of his question-asking haven't yielded many results in the form of reads or votes.

VOTE: Shinobi

You're bad.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Even more interesting, it comes from another town read of mine in Spiffeh.
Heil King Froggo.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1408, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1399, Quaroath wrote:
In post 1385, Fro99er wrote:
In post 912, Quaroath wrote:@SW - I tend to non-entity Day 1. Habit I've never been able to break. This game makes it extra hard because I don't like trying to read through personal attacks and bullshit.

Can you provide town examples of this?

Also, while I'm low post count - I was the person that pushed the now currently largest wagon to where it is
- so I'm a nonentity because I'm not posting insane post counts? It's not like all my posts have been prod dodges. This is really weird logic that doesn't seem normal for you.

This is pretty scummy. Especially the bolded.

Only if you want exmaples taht are 4 years old - as that's the last time I played a large. Sorry.

Also - it is TOTALLY scummy without context. However it was a direct reply to this:

In post 887, SilverWolf wrote:-Quaroath only has 9 posts and is basically a non-entity

It entire purpose was to point out - Hey, I'm contributing and have impacted the game. That's hardly "non entity". In context, it's a lot less bad. But then again - you didn't want to quote the context for that reason I assume?

I get that, and that's why left your whole quote in and even mentioned specifically the bolded part was especially scummy part while still leaving the rest of the quote in (which was also scummy).

But that doesn't excuse the fact that you were called out for a low post count as a non-entity, and to prove your entity-worthiness you were like "I TOTALLY DID SOMETHING!"

That's the full context, and it's still scummy. You just even said so yourself with "Hey, I'm contributing and have impacted the game"...like, why did you feel the need to defend yourself like that when you had ZERO votes on you. Scum are the ones who tend to point out they are "contributing" and "impacting the game".

Also, so you mean you tell me you don't have a game in 4 years where you were a non-entity, even though you SAID you tend to non-entity in D1 and it's a habit you can't break (while trying to prove you were actually being an entity by making your "I'm doing stuff" point)?

So I read this, and I think to myself ... okay - I'm just going to ignore this now because you are asking questions akin to "When are you going to stop beating your wife?". There is no answer you are going to accept and it's just not worth the effort. That same logic tells me that defending myself now isn't needed because I only have 1 vote - yours.

This is a large - I don't have a large for reference that survived the server death.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Shin's probably town. That reaction is not scum!Shinobi reaction.

When he was scum in Refraction just last month, he kept asking me to prove my case on him and why and why. And why and why!
Heil King Froggo.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Shinobi »

At any rate I've been preoccupied with the release of Binding of Isaac for the X1.
I'll coalesce some thoughts or something in a bit.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1416, Quaroath wrote:That same logic tells me that defending myself now isn't needed because I only have 1 vote - yours.

Yet you felt the need to defend yourself about SW saying you were non-entity when you had ZERO votes...
Heil King Froggo.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1417, Fro99er wrote:Shin's probably town. That reaction is not scum!Shinobi reaction.

When he was scum in Refraction just last month, he kept asking me to prove my case on him and why and why. And why and why!

lol Frogger might be town for thinking I'm town for this.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1416, Quaroath wrote:This is a large - I don't have a large for reference that survived the server death.

This is bullshit. You said you tend to non-entity, and it's a habit of yours. How do you not have an example in 4 years? I don't care if it's not a large or what...you clearly are semi-backtracking by now trying to focus only on larges.

If you don't have an example in 4 years, then it is not a habit, as you claim it is.

And yes, if you had provided an example, I would have been satisfied.
Heil King Froggo.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 1419, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1416, Quaroath wrote:That same logic tells me that defending myself now isn't needed because I only have 1 vote - yours.

Yet you felt the need to defend yourself about SW saying you were non-entity when you had ZERO votes...

Oh for fucks sake, you so aren't worth it on this line of questioning.

Let me go find a couple games for you if you are good with non larges.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1422, Quaroath wrote:Let me go find a couple games for you if you are good with non larges.

That would be spectacular
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Fro99er you automatically declaring Shinobi town without even hearing the scumslip is weird af. Why defend him so early without hearing me out?

Anyway I might just be overly paranoid. I'll see what Boon thinks about it before I make a fool of myself and bring it here. :P

I am still not entirely thrilled with Shinobi's performance recently so I'll leave my vote here for now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”