NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:51 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1448, Kop wrote:
In post 1446, GrayFoxxxx wrote:And now Kop is saying it's a policy lynch...wtf

Well it's simple, we either come off you, and go onto the next target, to possibly out another role that we'd rather stay hidden? Or we run up a scum member that could fake claim, great that we catch scum, but in order to do that, we need a counter claim which results in a PR out.

It's a policy lynch, plain and simple, but it's BWCS.

Wth so a strategy is to wagon people, until a non PR/ or scum claims VT, then we lynch them because we don't want to out another PR and scum can lie.

That's dumb.

I admit i claimed my VT role with no pressure, but the logic still applies. And my lynch is the weakest one there is. No good will come from it. Again if you like WIFOM go ahead and vote me, because it will be delivered hot and fucking ready tommorow.

The general consensus is I'm town. Who ever scum is this game is doing an Emmy award winning job convincing town to vote for someone they think is town.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OK, Say we decide TSO is a scumfuck and wagon him. Is he gonna be here to respond to it? He mentioned being out with internet issues I think? I'd have to re-read. Maybe that was ika, idk.

What will NL do exactly? We won't find out your alignment for sure. So tomorrow we deal with TSO and who knows who else trying to wagon you all over again, thereby giving scum more room to coast.

I tried to keep lala around as long as possible in 185 because every single day phase people were voting her and trying to lynch her and it kept the focus on her and not me. It worked for awhile.

We need to eliminate that possibility so scum has one less distraction out of the way to hide behind.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:01 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1449, SilverWolf wrote:Gray-My reasoning is twofold:

-I don't want a NL D1-I seriously feel that would be extremely harmful to town-hence saying it's info. lynch

so what's better for the town , than to lynch a VT

-I don't want any more roles outed, should be obvious why
because of you lynch me this will never happen the rest of the game. And scum doesn't lie. I am literally being used as a scape goat right now.

-I don't think we have time to flashwagon anyone else

TSO.No one said is has to be a flash wagon. So the reason amounts to. "I don't have time to scumhunt, so lets lynch VT

-TSO gets a real hard look tomorrow if you flip town, I for one will examine the votes/wagon on you as I always do with a town flip

Totally. Lynch me, for info (taking a hard look at TSO)seems totally worth it.

-We will learn more after N1-possibly finding out if we are in multiball for example or maybe a PR will have caught someone, who knows?

This has nothing to do with why a VT should be lynched.

Silvers vote on me is bad. When I flip town, all scum has to do is repeat, and reword a few of the reasons she just posted, and no one looks suspicious for pushing me. THERE WILL BE NO KNEW INFO TOMMOROW, IN REGARDS TO LYNCHING ME.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:03 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1451, SilverWolf wrote:OK, Say we decide TSO is a scumfuck and wagon him. Is he gonna be here to respond to it? He mentioned being out with internet issues I think? I'd have to re-read. Maybe that was ika, idk.

What will NL do exactly? We won't find out your alignment for sure. So tomorrow we deal with TSO and who knows who else trying to wagon you all over again, thereby giving scum more room to coast.

I tried to keep lala around as long as possible in 185 because every single day phase people were voting her and trying to lynch her and it kept the focus on her and not me. It worked for awhile.

We need to eliminate that possibility so scum has one less distraction out of the way to hide behind.

I DON'T WANT A NO LYNCH. there are other players, who's deaths would be more telling than mine. Everyone voting me is doing it because "they have to" not because they want to. This is so fucking ridiculous. And Wake seems to be the only one who can see it.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:06 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

If my death would actually yield decent info, I wouldn't care half as much.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: Grey
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1450, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

Wth so a strategy is to wagon people, until a non PR/ or scum claims VT, then we lynch them because we don't want to out another PR and scum can lie.

That's dumb.

I admit i claimed my VT role with no pressure, but the logic still applies. And my lynch is the weakest one there is. No good will come from it. Again if you like WIFOM go ahead and vote me, because it will be delivered hot and fucking ready tommorow.

The general consensus is I'm town. Who ever scum is this game is doing an Emmy award winning job convincing town to vote for someone they think is town.

The strategy is simple, a wagon is formed on who draws the most suspicion, we get a claim then decide what is the next best course of action. Right now, your the best course, simply because we only have 3 days (or something) like that, just enough time to draw up another wagon based on posts but we risk a good chance that we may bark up the wrong tree then be left with very little time to draw another wagon. We have already had a few claims on day one, we surely can't afford another one?

What do you propose we do, Gray?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Shinobi »

This gray lynch feels so dumb.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Shinobi »

Is there even a reason anyone thinks he's scum at this point?
We're killing someone for the sake of killing someone.
It makes absolutely no sense to me.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE:

Did I tell anyone I was having a bad game?

I have to think about this some more and this puts him back to L-2 right now I believe.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Shinobi »

I believe you've said so multiple times.
:D
What made anna so town, btw? iirc someone just kind of said she was town because of something she did in the neighborhood and the wagon stalled completely.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

LOL-I don't even know what I'm doing right now.

It was Skybird's unvote. I think something happened in the hood.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Shinobi »

That's driving me nuts.
I don't know what to do with information I don't have.
:neutral:

Alright, alternative lynches. Say we don't lynch gray or anna. Who's next on our list?
I'd say TSO is plausible but he's always a a tough sob to lynch on day 1, even if there is a half-decent case on him.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:24 am

Post by redFF »

wake is insane and has scumreads on 3 of the 4 most active players in the thread, the 4th being himself. Can't tell if he's scum or just bad.
annadog is the lynch tbh.
Grayfoxx is prob town. The wagon seems to me like a lot of people are just resigned to lynching a bad player, despite him probably being a VT.
In post 1382, SilverWolf wrote:On this note, I'm not running anyone else up to a claim now. GrayFoxxxx is a VT who's lynch will provide us information. He's the best bet, IMO.

shit like this is what im talking about. I don't see how his lynch will provide us information since its a shit wagon on a shit player that ppl have been jumping on with very little reasoning.

@Spiffeh can u tell us what shinobi's scumslip was pls, nobodies gonna get on the wagon if u dont have a case
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Shinobi »

Here's the line I said from the 'hood:
"Welp, that's dealt with."

I said it in regards to the fact that he wanted to claim that we were in the neighborhood.
He thought I meant to post it in the scum QT.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Shinobi »

Kop can you answer my question pls?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:00 am

Post by redFF »

In post 999, T S O wrote:Red, Creede and I are in a hood. However, I didn't post in it pregame and only remembered yesterday, so nothing at all has been said there.

i dont have access to our neighborhood, link says im not authorized to view so i assumed it was night talk only, pm'd the mod a while ago to see what the deal is, i'll message him again i guess..
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

@mod: V/LA today...i am sick
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:01 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1459, SilverWolf wrote:Did I tell anyone I was having a bad game?

u have a v powerful PR and u claimed it in a fit of rage mid day 1 so its kinda obvious tbh
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Ozgin »

@Gray - Let's play a game where I ask you some questions, and then give you some ideas that I'm thinking, yeah?

1) Do you feel like your posting (bar your last 3 or so posts) has been very good? Do you feel like your posting could be read as scummy or bad? Do you feel like you're at any fault whatsoever for people scumreading you?

So in case you didn't get where that was going, let me say it bluntly: You've played just as bad of a town game as me, if not worse, on this day. Your ISO is bad, your votes are bad, a lot of things about it is bad. And I don't mean you're bad, I mean your posts are bad in the sense that they are scummy. With that in mind, what if TSO's scumread on you is legitimate? What if we run him up to an L-4 or L-3 and make him claim? What if he claims doctor and then he dies and nobody is around to protect our PRs? What if he's some other powerful PR?

The reason it'd be best to lynch you is because there are two possibilities:

A) You're a Vanilla Townie, just like you claimed. Instead of risking a PR's life, we lose a VT. This makes TSO look scumspect, this also makes Wake look like pretty clear town. Everyone who was on your wagon will have to account for their mistakes, one way or another. People with the worst reasoning will likely be lynched. If those people are town, then they probably deserve to be lynched for ridiculous play/excuses, etc. If those players are scum, then we work towards our win con and eliminate scum.

B) You're scum, and you're busted. Woohoo! This makes TSO look a little bit townie, and makes Wake look a little scumspect. The people who came to your defense will have to account for their mistakes, one way or another. People with the worst reasons for defending you will likely be lynched. If those people are town, then it's a shame they fell for you. If those people are scum, then we work towards our win con and eliminate scum.

So the reason, Gray, that I think your lynch is the most sensible, is that we don't have to risk another PR claiming, we
can
still get information from your lynch, and we
can
get one step closer to winning, whether or not you're actually town. In fact, you wanting to redirect your wagon specifically towards TSO kinda just feels to me like you're looking to out another role to help your scum team direct a night kill.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Shinobi »

How about we don't lynch someone for funsies instead?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:22 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1470, Shinobi wrote:How about we don't lynch someone for funsies instead?

"no"

we have like 2 and a half days left, we gotta consolidate and lynch someone

not sure why/how the anna wagon dissipated

i would vote grayfoxx to avoid a no lynch
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:25 am

Post by SilverWolf »

The only other person with a viable wagon is anna and while, due to her play, I'd be fine lynching her, I think Skybird's about face on her due to the hood makes me wonder if that's a good idea.

I would also vote Gray to avoid a NL but I took my vote off to get him off L-1 in case others wanted to talk more.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Shinobi »

:neutral:
I'm really unhappy with the way this game is going already.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:27 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1456, Kop wrote:
In post 1450, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

That's dumb.

The strategy is simple, a wagon is formed on who draws the most suspicion, we get a claim then decide what is the next best course of action. Right now, your the best course, simply because we only have 3 days (or something) like that, just enough time to draw up another wagon based on posts but we risk a good chance that we may bark up the wrong tree then be left with very little time to draw another wagon. We have already had a few claims on day one, we surely can't afford another one?

What do you propose we do, Gray?

In post 1469, Ozgin wrote:@Gray - Let's play a game where I ask you some questions, and then give you some ideas that I'm thinking, yeah?

1) Do you feel like your posting (bar your last 3 or so posts) has been very good? Do you feel like your posting could be read as scummy or bad? Do you feel like you're at any fault whatsoever for people scumreading you?

So in case you didn't get where that was going, let me say it bluntly: You've played just as bad of a town game as me, if not worse, on this day. Your ISO is bad, your votes are bad, a lot of things about it is bad. And I don't mean you're bad, I mean your posts are bad in the sense that they are scummy. With that in mind, what if TSO's scumread on you is legitimate? What if we run him up to an L-4 or L-3 and make him claim? What if he claims doctor and then he dies and nobody is around to protect our PRs? What if he's some other powerful PR?

The reason it'd be best to lynch you is because there are two possibilities:

A) You're a Vanilla Townie, just like you claimed. Instead of risking a PR's life, we lose a VT. This makes TSO look scumspect, this also makes Wake look like pretty clear town. Everyone who was on your wagon will have to account for their mistakes, one way or another. People with the worst reasoning will likely be lynched. If those people are town, then they probably deserve to be lynched for ridiculous play/excuses, etc. If those players are scum, then we work towards our win con and eliminate scum.

B) You're scum, and you're busted. Woohoo! This makes TSO look a little bit townie, and makes Wake look a little scumspect. The people who came to your defense will have to account for their mistakes, one way or another. People with the worst reasons for defending you will likely be lynched. If those people are town, then it's a shame they fell for you. If those people are scum, then we work towards our win con and eliminate scum.

So the reason, Gray, that I think your lynch is the most sensible, is that we don't have to risk another PR claiming, we
can
still get information from your lynch, and we
can
get one step closer to winning, whether or not you're actually town. In fact, you wanting to redirect your wagon specifically towards TSO kinda just feels to me like you're looking to out another role to help your scum team direct a night kill.

Ok guys, you are doing something I've never seen. With your logic, all VT's should claim power roles if they are being pushed to a lynch. If they don't they will be lynched, so a real power role doesn't have to out their self.

What kind of bullshit is that?

You are setting an odd precedent by doing this.

1. I claim VT.
2.Wagon on me builds.
3.Wagon on Oz builds.
4.Oz claims Joat.
5. Skip scum hunting anyone else.
6.Lynch VT.
7.Day 2.
8. WHAT DID TOWN GAIN? A completely wasted D1 and WIFOM. Everyone is so fucking wishy washy about me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”