NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:07 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 562, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 535, Skybird wrote:

I'm going to go ahead and out something now. Anna and I are in a neighborhood together. In the neighborhood Anna is saying she wants to lynch you. That's in post 6 so after the game you will see the proof of that statement. I suspect there are other neighborhoods. Her behavior there is also part of my scum read on her.

Not cool, I'm acting the same way there as I am here.

This post started it my real suspicion of anna.

Anna pushes Wolfie hard for no reason early game, and then calls wolf town later, also with no reason. Why suddenly town? Annas whole response to the problems in the neighborhood is lacking.

That's just if your read a few posts. The rest of them are questions anna never followed up on. It's like she didn't care about the answer in the first place.

I have to do some things, and I'm posting from mobile, but I will be at a PC tonight and will be able to construct better replies.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1496, SilverWolf wrote:Gray-Why did you claim VT early?

"Wouldn't it be more reasonable for me to just go ahead and tell the town what's going on, before it looks like I'm just making up an excuse?"
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1486, Spiffeh wrote:Skybird who other than Gray do you think is scum?

I think Salamence needs a closer look. All I really remember about his play so far is wanting to speedlynch someone and bitching when we didn't do it. He may have done more but I haven't ISO'd him yet.

Creede is another player that hasn't added much to the game and has seemed to either be lost or not paying attention. Her second post in the game was about not knowing anyone so she could form solid reads. She posted about Salamence and thought he might be scum. Salamence challenges her read and she immediately backs down. She also backed off the RedFF wagon without much pushing against her. Bottom line, she doesn't seem to want to hold a strong opinion on anyone and doesn't want to rock the boat. Usually only scum are this careful.

I do feel SW, Frogger, and you are town. I wouldn't want to lynch anyone there.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1500, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 562, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 535, Skybird wrote:

I'm going to go ahead and out something now. Anna and I are in a neighborhood together. In the neighborhood Anna is saying she wants to lynch you. That's in post 6 so after the game you will see the proof of that statement. I suspect there are other neighborhoods. Her behavior there is also part of my scum read on her.

Not cool, I'm acting the same way there as I am here.

This post started it my real suspicion of anna.

Anna pushes Wolfie hard for no reason early game, and then calls wolf town later, also with no reason. Why suddenly town? Annas whole response to the problems in the neighborhood is lacking.

That's just if your read a few posts. The rest of them are questions anna never followed up on. It's like she didn't care about the answer in the first place.

I have to do some things, and I'm posting from mobile, but I will be at a PC tonight and will be able to construct better replies.

Anna thought that "Wolfie" was not a player in the game. She did not make the connection between Silverwolf and Wolfie.

In an earlier post you you complain that I am wanting to do something to see if I am right with regards to Anna. I am not completely sold on her being town. However, with some of the things she pointed out about the game in the hood, I would like to hold off lynching her. If you feel she is the most scummy and needs to be lynched, do what you have to do. She is a big girl and can defend herself.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:25 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

@sky
I meant in regards to myself, not anna. Your post was worded in a way I thought you meant me.

Yes anna thinking "Wolfie was made up" was confusing.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Ozgin »

No, GrayFoxxxx, we're not saying we should lynch all VTs. Your VT claim is shoddy at best because it had no reason, your ISO is scummy, you didn't answer a single question of mine, and you don't look that great of a townie. So I'm doubting your VT claim, and lynching you is best fmpov because I don't fucking believe your claim. I think your scum because of your ISO. You're trying to make it sound like everyone is up and willing to lynch a VT -- No. I'm up to lynch a scum, and if you're VT then sorry, but your death is a hell of a lot better than a PR death and we can use your death to help us figure out the game as it move on. It's not like I'm saying, "Let's lynch Gray because he's a VT," no. I'm saying, "Let's lynch Gray because I think he's scum, and if he really is a VT then oh well, its not that bad!"
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Lapsa »

UNVOTE:
abcedminded
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1483, Spiffeh wrote:People I'm more willing to lynch than Grayfox: Kop, Fro99er, Lapsa, probably TSO, probably Salamence, maybe Red.

Kop I want you to tell me what information SPECIFICALLY that we will get from a Grayfox lynch. I hate how you hop in conveniently and vote for Gray because it's the "best case scenario" or w/e without EVER giving your thoughts on who you think scum is. It seems like you didn't even try to read him. I think he has been acting super villagey in recent posts.

I've been following the situation regarding Gray, I've not really contributed into that debate, up until now. I've tried to read him, but I can't get a real feeling about him, there is always going to be that doubt at the back of my mind, early in the game, I thought scum, his posts, votes had no substance, tried to look like he was contributing, whilst he has started to get into the game, I'm doubting that earlier read of mine that I didn't share, at the time, but I still think he is the best at the minute, I've already stated my reasons for that. If we don't want to go down that read, then why don't we just no lynch, then we can get information from the night actions? We only lose folk from the night kills, then we work of that information?

I have already stated in my previous posts who I have been viewing and offering my opinion whilst yes they may not appear to be real cases, but those are the people I suspect, or suspected at the time I posted them.

In post 1483, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Kop because why not?

Shinobi wasn't even that bad I guess he defended himself fine. The slip was more a timing thing than anything. Like he said "Welp, that's settled" 24 hours after I had even outed the neighborhood and he had confirmed in the thread. So what's the "welp" for when we all agreed it would happen and why 24 hours later?

Probably just me being paranoid.

I guess, do I trust your judgement on it? Don't you not feel that it's a bit strange that you'd bring it to the main board, for it then to be pushed aside with a weak reasoning, if the boot was on the other foot, and you weren't in the know, would you bring it up and question it? Simply because the entire thing could have been done, in the hood without it being brought to the main board.

In post 1499, Spiffeh wrote:
I get that Grayfox is the "no risk" lynch but it's super bad when people like Kop come in and hop on that wagon saying it will give us information
when
he hasn't read or voted for anyone like the whole day.
All of a sudden he has an opinion when the easy wagon is almost at a lynch.

Grrrrrrrr

Skybird who other than Grayfox do you think is scum and why?

The bit in italics, the information we get from this, is if Gray was telling the truth, we get analysis of votes, who Gray suspected, who pushed him hard, etc etc. And the biggest thing that I can see, it's removing a policy lynch early, is the doubts about this slot going to go, looking at the bigger picture?

The bit in bold, is total bollicks. When you want to throw shit and hope it sticks, at least throw something with substance. YOUR the one who clearly hasn't read the entire context of the game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Shinobi »

Kop, who's mafia?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Lapsa »

VOTE: Kop

abcedminded
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1508, Shinobi wrote:Kop, who's mafia?

I don't know, I'd hope that you'd tell me, so I can go lynch them.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Lapsa »

I'm not a godfather. yet
abcedminded
Creede73
Creede73
Townie
Creede73
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Creede73 »

Alright, nevermind about me catching up, I just can't get interested in this game. I'm on my phone, and can only get to this game from my phone. Aeronaut, can you replace me? Maybe I'll play on this site when it has a mobile version.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:05 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Ozgin you are incorrect when you say I haven't answered a single question
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1510, Kop wrote:

:neutral:
You have
no
scumreads despite the game being 50 pages?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:07 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Anyway right niw I'm ok with an anna or TSO lynch
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 712, Kop wrote:I'm not a fan of claiming too early, unless your pretty much bang on to be lynched. He claimed well before votes were drawing onto him.

I'm not saying that he is scum based on that,
I played in a game with Gray a month or so ago, and I think he got the same attention, and in the end he was policy lynched due to it being near the deadline. I feel that the same is happening again here
, I would actually like to see him input some reads, and some of his thoughts instead of ramming his VT claim out there in hope that we believe that.

I think this implies that you think he is town here. If I'm wrong please clarify.
In post 1507, Kop wrote:I've tried to read him, but I can't get a real feeling about him, there is always going to be that doubt at the back of my mind,
early in the game, I thought scum
, his posts, votes had no substance, tried to look like he was contributing, whilst he has started to get into the game

But here it looks like you thought he was scum early on?

If Grayfox flip town, who do you think is scum?
If Grayfox flips scum, who do you think is scum?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1514, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1510, Kop wrote:

You have
no
scumreads despite the game being 50 pages?

I've already given my reads. I thought Ozgin, he's claimed JOAT. I suspected Wake, but I've not really pressed that slot. I suspect Anna, but it's convincing that something has changed behind closed doors.

In post 1516, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 712, Kop wrote:I'm not a fan of claiming too early, unless your pretty much bang on to be lynched. He claimed well before votes were drawing onto him.

I'm not saying that he is scum based on that,
I played in a game with Gray a month or so ago, and I think he got the same attention, and in the end he was policy lynched due to it being near the deadline. I feel that the same is happening again here
, I would actually like to see him input some reads, and some of his thoughts instead of ramming his VT claim out there in hope that we believe that.

I think this implies that you think he is town here. If I'm wrong please clarify.
In post 1507, Kop wrote:I've tried to read him, but I can't get a real feeling about him, there is always going to be that doubt at the back of my mind,
early in the game, I thought scum
, his posts, votes had no substance, tried to look like he was contributing, whilst he has started to get into the game

But here it looks like you thought he was scum early on?

If Grayfox flip town, who do you think is scum?
If Grayfox flips scum, who do you think is scum?

I'm trying to work things in my head, one side of my brains screaming town, while the other side is screaming scum, I can't get onto neutral ground regarding Gray. He's not exactly done a lot of things that screams from the rooftops that he is town and I am wrong to doubt.

If he flips town, then TSO requires heavy attention, as he has pretty much drove it all and put the doubt there.
If he flips scum, then TSO is either town, or he's bussed early for cred. I'd also push for Anna.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Shinobi »

Kop why should I read you as town?
I really have no reason to believe that you are.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1513, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Ozgin you are incorrect when you say I haven't answered a single question

I meant in my 1469. Which you did not answer a single question in, no.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Shinobi »

Because you haven't even bothered to pressure any of the three people that you've listed as suspects.
You just have them and you've done nothing with them.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:43 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1512, Creede73 wrote:Alright, nevermind about me catching up, I just can't get interested in this game. I'm on my phone, and can only get to this game from my phone. Aeronaut, can you replace me? Maybe I'll play on this site when it has a mobile version.

@mod

No offense Creede but this makes me super happy. It isn't personal, but I think a replacement of your slot will help me read it because I got nothing from you.

@Kop-No, we are not NLing D1.

It seems your major suspects are people town has already put under the gun and not original. Your stance on Ozgin was to come in, agree with us about him, not vote, then when he claims JOAT, you go and say you never voted for him.

I'm gonna ISO you cuz you look sus.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Shinobi »

Sure, I can see a world where you have those three scumreads.
Cool. Great. There they are.

None of those lynches are going to happen.
I'd much prefer that gray isn't lynched today because the push on him reads like garbage.
Who else should it be? Saying "I don't know" isn't a good answer.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1517, Kop wrote:I'm trying to work things in my head, one side of my brains screaming town, while the other side is screaming scum, I can't get onto neutral ground regarding Gray. He's not exactly done a lot of things that screams from the rooftops that he is town and I am wrong to doubt.

Ugh this seems like a super cop-out (Kop-out?) answer to me. I have no problem with not being able to read some one and going back and forth on said read. I do that all the time. But I really only see scum being that inconsistent with a read; not remembering how you read Gray early on is spooky.

You also have a lot of "filler" posts that comment on the strategies of players rather than the players themselves, which is an easier, less risky way for scum to pretend to be involved.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Ozgin »

UNVOTE: GrayFoxxxx

Sigh. I guess this isn't happening, because people "don't like the way he's being pushed." I still think he's scummy, but his latest few posts have been much less so and this wagon isn't actually moving forward. So yeah.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”