catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 297, shaddowez wrote:Mala, I know you don't have much reason to trust me, but sheep me on this...I'll explain tomorrow if I'm alive.

are you 100% sure scorpious is scum?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 300, catboi wrote:
In post 297, shaddowez wrote:Mala, I know you don't have much reason to trust me, but sheep me on this...I'll explain tomorrow if I'm alive.

are you 100% sure scorpious is scum?

Am I 100% sure? No. I'm not a daycop, so have no way to be 100% sure. I do have a
verrrrrrrrry
strong suspicion, however.
V/LA on Weekends
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Like I said,I was wary of this slot from the beginning.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: shaddowez
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by elusive »

Were you? You don't seem wary of it from the beginning. In fact a look at your ISO shows that you agree with Grib at one point and also find catboi to be scummy.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by catboi »

Really was kind of bummed out by not being able to get a strong town read on a re-read, I was expecting more to jump out at me but a lot of people are frutratingly null or haven't said as much as I thought.

Reads are listed in order from most town to most scum:

Town

superbowl9
- I don't know, someone sticking a box in his post #135 where he asks everyone "Why" just feels strangely genuine, like he's asking for answers and not just to appear engaged. Also like that he's asking more experienced players if something he observed is a tell or not, strikes me as a very genuine gesture where he's looking for advice on his reads, would be a surprising sentiment to fake there as scum. Response to elusive in #167 also reads as a very honest, particularly the sentiment of "If you see people who I should be pushing, great, tell me" - reads as someone who really wants to find scum in this case.

Bellaphant
- null/town, I hate to say I like something as vague as the overall tone of her posts, but that's what strikes me, her case on scorp in #190 was solid, #117 seemed to be some solid questioning, but she's tailed off lately.

Maxous
- null/town, like that he seems to be actively scumhunting and posting reads, some of his reads are hard to understand though, in fact he names 3 people as town or townish who are all in my scum reads. Did like that he tried to dig up meta on grib.

Null

Malakittens
- The idea that my role and scorp's contradicted each other bothered me, but I actually felt better after our exchange as I think her thought process behind it is very genuine and she's not trying to just set up lynches. Still don't like the fact that she sat on her RVS vote before voting me though, and she ultimately doesn't have a lot of substance to her posts - she's named reads but not really explained most of them, would like to see a bit more elaboration. Do actually find the Lalendra read to be a decent one, so there's that. also, would like to know what become of this:
In post 97, Malakittens wrote:I have to look at something with Maxous and I'll get back to you on that.

Atum
- needs to post more. not sure how he's only at one prod thus far. Very little actual content to go by.

Grib/shaddowez
- null/scum - still don't like that grib essentially never followed up a reads list that was extremely forced coming on page 2, everything he posted after was more or less filler. As for shaddowez, a lot of their reads have just been saying someone looks good or bad without saying why, and they accuse superbowl of repeating someone else's argument, but a lot of their case on scorp is sutff that other people have posted in the topic. Still, they seem to be making something of a legitimate effort and my read on the slot isn't as harsh as it was initially. The point on gray is a nice catch, actually - gray's really said nothing of value recently and doesn't appear to have a followup to his unvote.

Banakai
- null/scum. Also very light on content, seems mostly to comment on the main subjects of discussion, #115 is very wishy-washy, says my claim's suspicious but comes up with reasons I'm likely to be real, all while sheeping my vote on Grib, then in his very next post goes to vote scorpious over me. Still can see some hint of a legitimate effort in his posts, might get easier to read with a little more content.

Grayfoxxxx
- null/scum - Don't like the fact he promised reads in #170 then never delivered. He complained about not having much to go on early on, but hasn't really developed opinions since then, his one real move was to sheep the vote on scorp but now doesn't want to vote either of us, but hasn't presented an alternative.

Radja
- null/scum. essentially very little signs of scumhunting. As far as I can tell, hasn't voiced a stronger suspicion than voting banakai early on for speculating about the existence of a cop role. Throws weak suspicion at scorpious in #111 and #200, then at malakittens in #202, but never makes an outright accusation. A post like #130 isn't bothersome in and of itself, but it's all basically safe, neutral statements that appear active but don't really advance anything. Somehow strikes me as worse than other low content posters because he seems to be trying to
appear
active, while saying very little, and I don't get a real sense of purpose to the posts.

Scum

Lalendra
- Spends a lot of time talking about my claim, calls it suspicious in #81, seems to express doubt over the strategy of claiming right away in #106/#107, but in #120 says she tends to believe my claim, after general sentiment seems to be going toward not lynching me. Then, posts after that - #224 asks a question of superbowl9, no real followup, dismissive of another read, talking about my claim again. #227 is just weak suspicion of scorp, reluctance to vote due to the role, but then votes him anyway in #286 on a day-old post she'd already read/quoted past. What made the post suddenly notable then?

#233 and #234 are both extremely defensive in the face of some very, very slight pressure, which also looks like an "why me" sort of response. Don't like at all that her response to being attacked for lack of content is to claim there's nothing else to say and everyone else is just as bad (to be fair i've a lot of null/scum reads, but that doesn't make it any more of a good way to respond)

elusive
- Wanted to say town when I went into my iso reads, but came away with a far worse impression than my initial one. Can understand why they'd be doubtful of my claim given lack of experience with the meta but the fact is I've never seen a miller that didn't claim day 1 and not doing so seems stupid to me. Vote in #116 came across as town annoyance, getting fed up with someone not contributing. However, a lot of their posts after that come off as looking to attack others, more than scumhunting - #150, #157, #159, #179, are examples of this, as well as #191 - they're short posts that really just kind of pick at people without going so far as to make a full blown case.

The lack of a read on Grib is troubling, especially given they seem to have some familiarity with him and seemingly attacked people for voting him (see #165) The implicit critique here is that they think this is just grib's meta, but they don't say it outright and the only plausible motivation I can see is not wanting to defend him outright.

Also very notable that in #150 elusive calls out a post by scorpious as "super scummy" but a single day later in #191 They say he's "a little iffy" but try to redirect attention away from scorpious and toward gray - they go from saying his actions are "super scummy" to soft defending him in a day's time, a dramatic shift in reads that I really don't see much of a rational explanation for. Strongly think this is scum.

Scorpious
- yeah, still. overall style of posting has been very much to cast soft suspicion on people rather than making strong accusations, justification of not trusting my miller claim seems incredibly poor - miller's not a remotely uncommon role, and the idea that it's a good role for scum to claim is idiotic, essentially prevents them from claiming anything stronger and runs a risk of a counter claim or being outed by an investigative role. The overall questioning doesn't seem to have a purpose or go anywhere, also frequently pressing other players for content while saying little himself. The fact that he unvoted me when I mentioned his vote hadn't moved from RVS, then immediately re-voted just doesn't make sense from any sort of town mindset.

Vote on shaddowez is terrible, too. His mentions of Grib go from asking two randos if they support the lynch on Grib (#110), then never following up on it, asking him if he has reads that don't reference meta (#139), says that about him, which is basically meaningless commentary, along with saying his reaction to my claim is suspect, while trying to push him on my claim (#203), and then says he'd lynch the slot because...his reads were based on meta (as if that's meaningful) (#272). And that's "wary of the slot from the beginning"? He'd only begun to express real suspicion of Grib 12 hours ago once it was clear to him I wasn't getting lynched. This just smacks of dishonesty.

Feel strongly on elu-scum but absolutely think Scorpious should be the vote today.

VOTE: Scorpious

i also really regret how much my claim seems to have monopolized discussion on a reread but i don't know how i'd have played it differently

also if any of this reads badly i'm sorry it's late and i spent hours typing this and i flip flopped a couple of times so i didn't spend much tiem editing anyway i need to sleep
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by catboi »

Also for the record, the reread left me very confident that Scorp's claim is fake. Nothing to do with my role, just the manner in which he presented it
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

(expired on 2015-08-20 04:56:07)
Spoiler: source code
VC#1.06

superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (1)
Radja
Malakittens*(0)

Radja (0)

Scorpious (5)
Atum, Banakai, shaddowez, Lalendra, catboi
elusive (0)

Bellaphant (0)

shaddowez (3)
Maxous, superbowl9, Scorpious
catboi (2)
, elusive, Malakittens
Lalendra (0)

Maxous (0)

GrayFoxxxx (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- GrayFoxxxx, Bellaphant,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

*=prod

Last edited by FakedBlogger on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Maxous »

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

should I?
you know what you're implying with this, right?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by Maxous »

catboi (2) , elusive, Malakittens

rising urge to burn this wagon.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by catboi »

Get off shaddowez and back on Scorpious.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:53 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Wait what's going on in that vc
I'm voting myself and catboi's voting shaddow?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:56 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Why are both grib and shaddow being shown?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

@catboi - Didn't realize I had quoted it before, it jumped out at me on reread. I think my progression on your claim was pretty logical and natural. Not sure how defending myself against a scum read due to activity level is scummy. I'm still town reading you though, no omgus, I think you're genuinely trying to suss things out and that's fine.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 303, elusive wrote:Were you? You don't seem wary of it from the beginning. In fact a look at your ISO shows that you agree with Grib at one point and also find catboi to be scummy.
In post 203, Scorpious wrote:@Radja,Grib seems very reliant on meta reads and past game experiences. His comment on elusive having a "thing"to correctly read her as town was a very slight ping to me. also not quite sure how he in fact looks at the miller claim. He calls doing it scummy,yet decides to let things play out regarding catboi's behavior. I really don't know what to think about that..

@grib,has catboi's behavior pushed you one way or another?

Yes I was. It's not my fault Grib never responded to me..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:06 am

Post by elusive »

Grib replaced site wide so anyone trying to pin scum on that is atrocious.

catboi's reads are nonsense and utterly so. "Feel strongly on elu-scum but absolutely think Scorpious should be the vote today."

So, again not voting your strongest scum read? Why?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 314, elusive wrote:Grib replaced site wide so anyone trying to pin scum on that is atrocious.

If this is to me.. I'm not basing a vote on him replacing out. I'm basing my vote of of a previous suspicion and then the "Do this and I'll tell you why tomorrow" comment as well..

And if this wasn't to me.. the statement still remains..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:25 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 314, elusive wrote:Grib replaced site wide so anyone trying to pin scum on that is atrocious.

catboi's reads are nonsense and utterly so. "Feel strongly on elu-scum but absolutely think Scorpious should be the vote today."

So, again not voting your strongest scum read? Why?

Care to elaborate on why catboi's reads are utter nonsense?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:27 am

Post by elusive »

In post 294, catboi wrote:out of curiosity, decided to search the completed mini normal games for games that included a miller, to see the town power role composition:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, nurse, tracker, watcher, hermit
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, watcher, jailkeeper, even night vig
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, cop
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - neigbor miller, neighbor doc, cop, 2-shot tracker
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, 2-shot vig, even night jailkeeper, cop
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, cop, two-shot vig, neighborizer
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller JOAT, odd night cop, bodyguard, 2x town neighbors
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, 2 shot VIG, JOAT, Bulletproof
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, cop, doctor, 1-shot BP, neighbor
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, odd-night vig, 2-shot watcher
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, cop, tracker, non-consecutive vig
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lit=miller - miller, cop, doctor

So a miller being in the setup makes it likely but not guaranteed that there's a cop role, but it definitely doesn't mean town can't have another investigative role. I don't see the claims as inherently contradicting whatsoever and I'm wary of those who use that logic

SO based on copious research (done to what aim? To establish fake claims? Tot justify miller claim? To?), it seems Scorpy's role is possible but still wants to vote Scorpy? Why?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:52 am

Post by elusive »

In post 304, catboi wrote:

Town

superbowl9
- I don't know, someone sticking a box in his post #135
where he asks everyone "Why" just feels strangely genuine, like he's asking for answers and not just to appear engaged.

Where is the follow up? Who has responded to this questions and who has he pressed for a response?

Bellaphant
- null/town, I hate to say I like something as
vague
as the overall tone of her posts, but that's what strikes me, her case on scorp in #190 was solid, #117 seemed to be some solid questioning, but she's tailed off lately.

So basically her ISO shows lurkerage and not much else and yet this is a town read. Totally legit.

Maxous
- null/town, like that he seems to be actively scumhunting and posting reads,
some of his reads are hard to understand though, in fact he names 3 people as town or townish who are all in my scum reads
Did like that he tried to dig up meta on grib.

1. So are you saying he's a bad player or his reads are wrong? Or what is the implication there?
2. What meta did he dig up and what did he share with the town about Grib? Is this normal for Grib to use meta reads? Or? What was his follow up?

Null

Malakittens
- The idea that my role and scorp's contradicted each other bothered me, but I actually felt better after our exchange as I think her thought process behind it is very genuine and she's not trying to just set up lynches. Still don't like the fact that she sat on her RVS vote before voting me though, and
she ultimately doesn't have a lot of substance to her posts
- she's named reads but not really explained most of them, would like to see a bit more elaboration. Do actually find the Lalendra read to be a decent one, so there's that. also, would like to know what become of this:
In post 97, Malakittens wrote:I have to look at something with Maxous and I'll get back to you on that.

That statement is contradictory to the rest of it, however why is Bella town but Mala null? Scummy reads are scummy.

Atum
- needs to post more. not sure how he's only at one prod thus far. Very little actual content to go by.

LOL, talks about Grib and his meta but ignores Atum's lurking. Why? Have you even looked to see what Atum is up to elsewhere?

OH SNAP WE NOW HAVE 7 SCUM or NULL SCUM IN THE GAME, OMG TOWN WE R TOTES SCREWED.

Grib/shaddowez
- null/scum - still don't like that grib essentially never followed up a reads list that was extremely forced coming on page 2, everything he posted after was more or less
filler.
As for shaddowez, a lot of their reads have just been saying someone looks good or bad without saying why, and they accuse superbowl of repeating someone else's argument, but a lot of their case on scorp is sutff that other people have posted in the topic. Still, they seem to be making something of a legitimate effort and my read on the slot isn't as harsh as it was initially.
The point on gray is a nice catch, actually - gray's really said nothing of value recently and doesn't appear to have a followup to his unvote.

1. If you meta'ed Grib then you would know fluff is his style, hence the nickname Gribblypuff Master of Fluff. But of course you didn't do that research, did you?

2. So why not vote Gray? In fact, he seems the scummiest of them all but catboi being one of three to avoid talking about the level of null that Gray is trying to embody.

Banakai
- null/scum. Also very light on content, seems mostly to comment on the main subjects of discussion, #115 is very
wishy-washy
, says
my claim's suspicious but comes up with reasons I'm likely to be real, all while sheeping my vote on Grib, then in his very next post goes to vote scorpious over me. Still can see some hint of a legitimate effort in his posts, might get easier to read with a little more content.

And yet with all of this, you find him to be null because? What makes all of these contradictory actions seem null/scum to you? Or what's the town mindset that you see that balances out the scummy?

Grayfoxxxx
- null/scum -
Don't like the fact he promised reads in #170 then never delivered. He complained about not having much to go on early on, but hasn't really developed opinions since then, his one real move was to sheep the vote on scorp but now doesn't want to vote either of us, but hasn't presented an alternative.

This and your other comments on Gray seem to give off the most scum but yet again you've put him squarely where a scum would put him while FOSing the fuck out of him. Why?

Radja
- null/scum. essentially very little signs of scumhunting. As far as I can tell, hasn't voiced a stronger suspicion than voting banakai early on for speculating about the existence of a cop role. Throws weak suspicion at scorpious in #111 and #200, then at malakittens in #202, but never makes an outright accusation. A post like #130 isn't bothersome in and of itself, but it's all basically safe, neutral statements that appear active but don't really advance anything.
Somehow strikes me as worse than other low content posters because he seems to be trying to
appear
active, while saying very little, and I don't get a real sense of purpose to the posts.

And yet, again with all this FOSing you have him at null/scum which means you are again reading him as null because?

Scum

Lalendra
- Spends a lot of time talking about my claim, calls it suspicious in #81, seems to express doubt over the strategy of claiming right away in #106/#107, but in #120 says she tends to believe my claim, after general sentiment seems to be going toward not lynching me. Then, posts after that - #224 asks a question of superbowl9, no real followup, dismissive of another read, talking about my claim again. #227 is just weak suspicion of scorp, reluctance to vote due to the role, but then votes him anyway in #286 on a day-old post she'd already read/quoted past. What made the post suddenly notable then?

#233 and #234 are both extremely defensive in the face of some very, very slight pressure, which also looks like an "why me" sort of response. Don't like at all that her response to being attacked for lack of content is to claim there's nothing else to say and everyone else is just as bad (to be fair i've a lot of null/scum reads, but that doesn't make it any more of a good way to respond)

I'm ambivalent on Lalendra for now.

elusive
-
Wanted to say town
when I went into my iso reads, but came away with a far worse impression than my initial one. Can understand why they'd be doubtful of my claim given lack of experience with the meta but the fact is I've never seen a miller that didn't claim day 1 and not doing so seems stupid to me. Vote in #116 came across as town annoyance, getting fed up with someone not contributing. However, a lot of their posts after that come off as looking to attack others, more than scumhunting - #150, #157, #159, #179, are examples of this, as well as #191 -
they're short posts that really just kind of pick at people without going so far as to make a full blown case.

The lack of a read on Grib is troubling, especially given they seem to have some familiarity with him and seemingly attacked people for voting him (see #165) The implicit critique here is that they think this is just grib's meta, but they don't say it outright and the only plausible motivation I can see is not wanting to defend him outright.

Also very notable that in #150 elusive calls out a post by scorpious as "super scummy"
but a single day later
in #191 They say he's "a little iffy" but try to redirect attention away from scorpious and toward gray - they go from saying his actions are "super scummy" to soft defending him in a day's time,
a dramatic shift in reads that I really don't see much of a rational explanation for
. Strongly think this is scum.

1. What cases for scum has anyone else in the thread made? Point me to a strong case that someone made where you are following them.
2. Link me to a day one game where you accurately read players as town\scum and made full blown cases that were accurate. Kind of want to see where you're at with that.
3. Scorpious has alleged he is a newbie (could be an alt, idk, I don't give out freebies to newbies - go to newbie school if your expecting hand holding), he also within that time period made a claim to be a doc. Why don't you believe his claim but expect yours to be believed?
4. Why are you voting for someone other than me if you think I'm strongly scum? Why? Why? Why? Why? I mean unlike the potential for Scorpy to be let's say 10% doc, I'm less of a risk since you know nothing.

Scorpious
- yeah, still. overall style of posting has been very much to cast soft suspicion on people rather than making strong accusations,
justification of not trusting my miller claim seems incredibly poor
-
miller's not a remotely uncommon role,
and the idea that it's a good role for scum to claim is idiotic, essentially prevents them from claiming anything stronger and runs a risk of a counter claim or being outed by an investigative role. The overall questioning doesn't seem to have a purpose or go anywhere, also frequently pressing other players for content while saying little himself. The fact that he unvoted me when I mentioned his vote hadn't moved from RVS, then immediately re-voted just doesn't make sense from any sort of town mindset.

Vote on shaddowez is terrible, too. His mentions of Grib go from asking two randos if they support the lynch on Grib (#110), then never following up on it, asking him if he has reads that don't reference meta (#139), says that about him, which is basically meaningless commentary, along with saying his reaction to my claim is suspect, while trying to push him on my claim (#203), and then says he'd lynch the slot because...his reads were based on meta (as if that's meaningful) (#272). And that's "wary of the slot from the beginning"?
He'd only begun to express real suspicion of Grib 12 hours ag
o once it was clear to him I wasn't getting lynched. This just smacks of dishonesty.

Feel strongly on elu-scum but absolutely think Scorpious should be the vote today.

1. Actually I've played upwards of idk how many games on MS and this is my first encounter with a miller. So Miller isn't that common, maybe in this queue but not on the site.
2. So with that in mind and the alleged noob and my own feeling that claiming miller as the Wiki says may not be the best strategy (why not crumb it and then claim when needed?) Etc. You have actually ignored everyone talking about why it isn't the best to claim. The Wiki wasn't written by God nor does the Wiki have stats on how effective it is to claim Miller day one, for all we know wo research its possibly the worst thing ever.
3. I also pointed that out.
4. Is casting suspicion on players scummy? Why? What would town do or what would scum do? How is that different from your potentially 7 scum\nullscum?

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 am

Post by elusive »

GrayFoxx and Bella not voting, so much thrill there.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I did that once and it ended in a disaster. It's not against the rules but I suggest you
!
quote by point and keep it neat.

In post 321, elusive wrote:to
whiny
cats.

Careful
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:01 am

Post by elusive »

Do you want to put it in spoilers? That's what I probably would have done but I was too busy taking out the comments that might be considered offensive to whiny cats.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm feeling really mixed on catboi: on the one hand, I understand some of his reads, but he is scum-reading most of the game. I'm also wondering about the busy work of finding the games - it'd be a reasonable scum!tell for me, but I might have to do a bit of a meta read :S

p-edit, elu, not all of his reads are bad, and you've been a bit harsh about the super one, but you have some fair comments. Some of your comments can also be fair without meaning he is scum :P Mainly, though, I agree with the amount of FOS without a vote.

pp-edit, need to look at deadline/vc. Don't think I'm getting what I want today.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Bellaphant »

So, my early town read, radja, hasn't moved his vote since page 4 :(

I hate day 1. Max, super and elu are town.

@elu, you are voting, but how confident are you that you can achieve a lynch on that slot in 24 hours?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In an alley, On the edge of a cliff, no, in a cemetery, no .. focus. It's just fear.
It's night, of that you're sure. People are fading in and out of form, you manage to talk to some of them before they transpare but you don't remember what about, familiar looking faces have a longer halflife.

To remember you have to write a story

And another

Memory is a story writer, archiver and retriever

This is a lucid dream, you want to see the stars, when is the sun?

It's just under the horizon, look, there

You point towards it with your hand stretched in a nazi salute, trying to bring it about like Yoda did Luke's X-wing out of the swamp.

Not like that lol, grib it between your thumb and index finger and drag

Dusk's indescribable color-showoff timelapses backwards gloriously as the stars bounce, yielding to sol's supremacy. But 'hold your horses stars, I see you moon.'

You grab the moon in the same manner and drag it on top, sunlight fading. You take a star and put it on top of another to make it bigger.

Marvelous playground isn't it?

'Sure is, but something's not right, that reddish star on the edge of that V formation is Aldebaran. There's Betelgeuse so opposite of it should be something called the Pleiades ... right ... here. Like this, see?'

It is true, you are the enlightened one, the messiah of the second renaissance
The flicker of his form ceases and he bows down, bending a knee before you. One by one vague blurs gain concrete form ushering in an exponentially widening field of bowing shadows all around you in perfect formation. But suddenly you feel pain so instant it must be electricity, chaperoning the sun's gradual reemergence;
ccHHHHHerecy! hhthtThe sSecond Messiah iis one of usS. hhthtThere Is nNo Place, nNot Even For hHhalflings Of Your Kind Among US, hhthtThis Travesty Ends Now
, raiding your mind, raising, dilating every nightmare you've ever had and adding new ones. In-between the horrors there's always the leitmotif of physical pain and hunger that makes you gasp for a solution of making it stop, mustering every instinct in your reptilian brain's repertoire but it keeps on frying your circuits and the desperation drives you insane. You're just about to call yourself quits when your marks slowly gain orange luminescence like heated metal, absorbing some of the shake-inducing shock intensity and alleviating your fear, a brief respite for you to regain lucidity, and fly, by dragging the landscape downward, away.

It doesn't alleviate the pain, on the contrary.. but you want this, you want to fly faster and the more you suffer the faster you become. Your marks have grown the size of a fist and you gain the dystopic insight that once they've covered your entire body you will be stuck here forever but you keep gunning for that increase in speed until the air overloads with light and burst into unfamiliar rulelessness. A place so empty yet connected to everything there ever existed through exactly the right shortcuts to make sense of it all. You can introduce this to the world and vice versa, a place superlatively full of potential, you intuitively realize nobody has been to for a long time, because consequently the world would have been a much better place by now. You say your goodbye, vouching to return with benevolent explorers, as you patiently watch the walls of your perception of the dreamworld melt, and disband the electrifying pain that has weakened to a mere headache ever since you lightboomed. Suddenly, second wind, a wave of excitement surges your body towards a familiar-looking, distant formation.

'At this rate I'll never reach it before I die or wake. Faster, Faster!'

You muster every pain, anxiety and angst you've ever felt, as building blocks to construct higher, more complex, synergized forms of horrors from, and let them loose to haunt you until you see the contour of your body lucifer in luscious indigo. Eureka! This is it. But just as you would've jizzed your pants, if your togs wouldn't have disintegrated 2,5 mi.ly. ago, your momentum abates as something is interdicting you from traversing the last couple of k.ly, left to stare at baffling beauty like a kid seeing a videogame for the first time through the vitrine of an arcade.

Don't let him in
Stfu, look at that delicious aura
Godfuck your hamophobia
he's the real deal
Fuck it, Show me how bat you want this and I'll make you, ace

Hate starts boiling and you realize what the shadowmarks, that have all but enveloped you completely are for. You unleash all of the hate stored within them and set the wall ablaze. You focus it like a blowtorch and gradually cut through while pressing full-acceleration-power against it. BAM! Wonderfully climactic penetration. You put up a good fight against the guards but the electricity is back and it takes you apart. You shed a tear, and let it happen.

With faded memories of a painful, persistent cramp in your neck, all but gluing your ear to your shoulder, having made everyone around you uncomfortable with clumsy elucubrations as to how this is a mild problem you can deal with, suggesting they should just enjoy the lecture, alerting the whites, having enjoyed the trip and the sedatives, having been carried to the bathroom and washed while overhearing the obscene shouts and cries of a person strapped to his, in the adjacent room, you wake up in one of your room's 13 beds with a limp tongue.

Welcome to the psych ward. You've always wanted to see the inside of one of these haven't you?
:D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”