Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Atum »

In post 349, catboi wrote:And again, read the whole of the last page and tell me you don't see why I changed my mind.

I don't, can you tell me why?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 302, Scorpious wrote:
In post 297, shaddowez wrote:Mala, I know you don't have much reason to trust me, but sheep me on this...I'll explain tomorrow if I'm alive.

Like I said,I was wary of this slot from the beginning.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: shaddowez

Nice OMGUS there. At least you're continuing to show your scum side. Also, - nice list of questions without actually doing any sort of analysis or scumhunting.

In post 304, catboi wrote:I don't know, someone sticking a box in his post #135 where he asks everyone "Why" just feels strangely genuine, like he's asking for answers and not just to appear engaged.

I have to disagree with this. Just asking "Why?", especially in the block text mode he did it, seems like he's attempting to engage people without actually putting any effort into what he's doing. Also, has he actually followed up with any of those people? I don't recall that being the case.

Have issues with some of your other reads, but elusive's post in covers a lot of them. None of them make me scum read you just yet, but there are enough gotchas in there to keep an eye open.

In post 307, Maxous wrote:
In post 297, shaddowez wrote:Mala, I know you don't have much reason to trust me, but sheep me on this...I'll explain tomorrow if I'm alive.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

should I?
you know what you're implying with this, right?

I know what I'm attempting to say - I can't say that I know what you're reading from it though. It's likely it's the same thing, yes. I know that if people sheep me on a Scorp lynch and he's town, and I make it through the night, I'm getting speed lynched tomorrow.

In post 323, Bellaphant wrote:I hate day 1. Max, super and elu are town.

Could you go into a bit more detail on your reads here? I disagree with two of them, and am interested in hearing your reasons.
V/LA on Weekends
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 342, Atum wrote:I saw him pointing out inconsistencies and all as well, but he's missing the follow up and pressure that would make me townread that behavior. It's an easy way for scum to look like they're hunting while hiding their additional knowledge of the gamestate.

That's a little paranoid,no? What does a supposed lack of follow up and pressure have to do with anything? If I feel the need to follow up something I will. If you notice. I have follwed up and applied pressure on the person I am voting; Catboi.

2 for 2

Catboi- I read the wiki. I read the suggestions for playing miller. I'll ask this again. Why is everyone so reluctant to analyze the other side. It would make total sense for scum to claim miller. You almost assure yourself a free ride through D1. The alleged cop will not investigate you,and if for whatever reason he decides to investigate you and you come back guilty. You already have the installed "I'm a miller,not scum",which would buy you 2 days. I can't get that scenario out of my head. Catboi is scum. Also,If you look at his reads,the theme is "lack of content" on almost all of his scum reads..that's almost..ironic

Foxxx- a little out of order here but 153,170,178 are interesting. The first 2 are posts about posting,the 3rd is a straight vote on me based on agreeing with Catboi on my iso,this is after several posts of actually questioning people(including me) why they would vote a "Claimed miller". Super called him out on it,asking why he took Cat's read as gospel in 137, and he dismisses it,quoting what he say and asking about contrast like there is any.. In 204 he say's mine and his ISO are similair.. How?

In post 278, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Isoing scorp, he COULD be lying. But idk...

this post is cuddly and soft.. And we are back, anxiously awaiting him to finally type,because people "are making him"

your turn..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Atum »

In post 352, Scorpious wrote:
In post 342, Atum wrote:I saw him pointing out inconsistencies and all as well, but he's missing the follow up and pressure that would make me townread that behavior. It's an easy way for scum to look like they're hunting while hiding their additional knowledge of the gamestate.

That's a little paranoid,no? What does a supposed lack of follow up and pressure have to do with anything? If I feel the need to follow up something I will. If you notice. I have follwed up and applied pressure on the person I am voting; Catboi.

2 for 2

Catboi- I read the wiki. I read the suggestions for playing miller. I'll ask this again. Why is everyone so reluctant to analyze the other side. It would make total sense for scum to claim miller. You almost assure yourself a free ride through D1. The alleged cop will not investigate you,and if for whatever reason he decides to investigate you and you come back guilty. You already have the installed "I'm a miller,not scum",which would buy you 2 days. I can't get that scenario out of my head. Catboi is scum. Also,If you look at his reads,the theme is "lack of content" on almost all of his scum reads..that's almost..ironic

Foxxx- a little out of order here but 153,170,178 are interesting. The first 2 are posts about posting,the 3rd is a straight vote on me based on agreeing with Catboi on my iso,this is after several posts of actually questioning people(including me) why they would vote a "Claimed miller". Super called him out on it,asking why he took Cat's read as gospel in 137, and he dismisses it,quoting what he say and asking about contrast like there is any.. In 204 he say's mine and his ISO are similair.. How?

In post 278, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Isoing scorp, he COULD be lying. But idk...

this post is cuddly and soft.. And we are back, anxiously awaiting him to finally type,because people "are making him"

your turn..

It's not paranoid, it's pretty much my scumgame, minus the reads and fluff and pressure I usually throw into the mix for depth and townpoints. And yes, you've followed up, but A) that lynch is going nowhere fast and we're almost at deadline, and B) there's literally nothing more to analyze about the miller claim. Yes, he could be lying, and yes it's a passable scum move, but that's all we've got, a coin flip. From your read on him, it sounds like you've got tunnel vision.

And I agree, Foxx's iso is terrible and he's probably scum. In fact, this post makes me feel a bit better about you Scorply, I'd say he's definitely more certainly scum than you at this point. Unfortunately, we need a lynch and we've gotta be pushing the deadline at this point. Unless, there's a significant amount of people on, or willing to jump to Gray, I don't think it's worth dismantling your wagon. I think you misunderstood 204 though, to answer that question of yours.

7. Why does it seem like nobody can see why a scum would do that? I think it's obviously crap,and I said that at the beginning..

7. Everyone sees why scum would do that. No one is disputing that it could be fake. But where do we go from there? There's literally nothing more to analyze from that apparently optimal claim, ergo we must rely on more traditional scumhunting to uncover the Catman's alignment. Using my trademark brand of scumhunting, I have deduced that you are more likely scum than he, even if I hate some of his reads, reasonings, and just general ideas about the game. This is also why your pressure on that slot has yielded no fruit, fyi.

6. Your claim isn't unbelieveable. It's quite believeable, almost too believeable, in fact. That protective/investigative combo...I'm not quite sure how to phrase it, but that's a really good claim, it made the whole town stop and re-evaluate for a second. Which is where my paranoia kicks in, since despite the fact that your role is apparently out in the open, you haven't upped the aggression, or acted like an outed town PR that's almost certainly dead toNight or some Night in the future. Instead, you seem much more concerned about not being dead, which I'd expect from newb town, but again I thought I remembered someone saying you had more games than them (I may be mixing up games or something). Either way, the point stands. A- for the claim, C+ for execution, in other words.

Your move.

@All: Better idea, flashwagon on Gray and Foxxy for great justice?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 351, shaddowez wrote:I have to disagree with this. Just asking "Why?", especially in the block text mode he did it, seems like he's attempting to engage people without actually putting any effort into what he's doing. Also, has he actually followed up with any of those people? I don't recall that being the case.
ordinarily I'd agree with this, really, but he was just asking people to explain their opinions and the method of doing so was so...blunt, didn't look like an attempt to gain towncred to me. Who expects to get townread by asking "why?" over and over?

Have issues with some of your other reads, but elusive's post in 318 covers a lot of them. None of them make me scum read you just yet, but there are enough gotchas in there to keep an eye open.

If you have an issue, bring it up, this sort of sentiment is useless to me and really just kind of annoying.

That said,

In post 351, shaddowez wrote:I know what I'm attempting to say - I can't say that I know what you're reading from it though. It's likely it's the same thing, yes. I know that if people sheep me on a Scorp lynch and he's town, and I make it through the night, I'm getting speed lynched tomorrow.

please for the love of god just lynch scorpious people
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Ugh, I really want scorpious lynched, but I will take a gray lynch over no lynch. Not my biggest scumread, but has posted a whole lot of nothing. Like I said, I dont think inactivity is alignkent indicative, but gray's iso reads like active lurking.

Was there a recent vc and deadline? If not can we get one?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Ok nvm, last one was 306, definitely outdated now.

@mod, vc plz.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Atum »

@Lalendra: To me, Gray reads as worse than just inactive. He's got the fourth most posts, but they aren't contentful, and there's no appearance of game solving, scumhunting, or really anything you might characterize as town behavior. Most of them consists of a single line or text or less. That drops him from a null lurker to probscum for me.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 281, shaddowez wrote:Gray - Reading as scum to me. Almost 30 posts, and there's not much information in any of them. Doing a soft scum read on Scorp in 278 that could go either way. Also ends up voting Scorp, unvotes after the claim, then doesn't vote anyone else (including his previous vote) with no reason.

So, this hasn't changed at all, and has actually gotten worse. I'd still prefer a Scorp lynch today, but people seem hesitant. I hate doing this,
but
:

For anybody voting Gray over Scorp, if I help with a Gray wagon will a Scorp wagon happen tomorrow?
V/LA on Weekends
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 350, Atum wrote:
In post 349, catboi wrote:And again, read the whole of the last page and tell me you don't see why I changed my mind.

I don't, can you tell me why?

Look at the bolded section of my last post. I can't make this any more obvious.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Atum »

You could always give an explicit answer to the question. That's obvious.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by elusive »

^

That's what she said
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by catboi »

god damn it why does everyone have to make this so haaaaaard

shaddowez is fairly obviously softclaiming a counter to scorp's claim, I noticed that on post 300, it's why I took them out of my scumreads. Truthfully, I don't even lean null-scum on them, but I wanted to not step on their toes and out them, so I felt it was better to just make a slight adjustment. It seems people are incapable of taking a hint though, so I'm just going to out and out say it.

I'm outing this because I feel like just lynching between the two at this point is the better option as there's guaranteed scum there, granted it's possible to lynch outside them, but then, you can lynch outside day 2 after a flip and have more information to go on. Also an outside possibility they both stay alive and scum just force us to choose between the two eventually

Goes without saying that I don't see shaddowez counter claiming a role like this, particlarly a protective role on a day 1 mislynch given the potential benefits for scum are fairly small and there was no guarantee they'd be lynched, anyway
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by elusive »

That's not how I interpreted that at all.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: scorp
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Dont worry Mala,I'll tell everyone.. :/, I'm at L-1..

Atum,my reply to you is incoming.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by elusive »

I don't know, Grib and I were in a game where a player was a bit of noob and was the doctor. He claimed because he flailed quite a bit and then town effing lynched him anyway and idk.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Atum »

In post 362, catboi wrote:god damn it why does everyone have to make this so haaaaaard

shaddowez is fairly obviously softclaiming a counter to scorp's claim, I noticed that on post 300, it's why I took them out of my scumreads. Truthfully, I don't even lean null-scum on them, but I wanted to not step on their toes and out them, so I felt it was better to just make a slight adjustment. It seems people are incapable of taking a hint though, so I'm just going to out and out say it.

I'm outing this because I feel like just lynching between the two at this point is the better option as there's guaranteed scum there, granted it's possible to lynch outside them, but then, you can lynch outside day 2 after a flip and have more information to go on. Also an outside possibility they both stay alive and scum just force us to choose between the two eventually

Goes without saying that I don't see shaddowez counter claiming a role like this, particlarly a protective role on a day 1 mislynch given the potential benefits for scum are fairly small and there was no guarantee they'd be lynched, anyway

Well you could have just said it'd be anti-town to say, which it was. Where I'm from, we call it [REDACTED]. But whatever. Moving on. Quote me the soft?

Can't wait Scorpster.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Mala-Where do I start with this one?
-not liking a post by Leandra,but supposedly needs us to remind her that she didnt like it..cause she was hopped up on caffiene(these get better)
- "not really liking Atum or Grayfoxx" also something about Maxous that we never got..
- guesses she didn't post here? really?

In post 228, Malakittens wrote:I don't really like Lalendra. I just went and ISO'd her. I'm not really seeing much scum hunting on that end. More so noise about the miller claim etc, not much reads, pressure etc.

Not feeling town on Leandra..

In post 235, Malakittens wrote:part of me wants to lynch someone outside of the catboi/Susp group because I think that will sort each other out tbh.

@Lalendra:

I never once declared that my approach is more townier than yours. I'm just stating that I don't know why you keep 'analyzing' the miller claim. It will sort itself out in the long run. You aren't approaching other players or asking other questions. IDK it bugs the shit out of me. You haven't even voted outside of RVS.

Your ISO just stinks and I don't see how Maxous is seeing 'town' posts in it.[/quote
another ping on Leandra.. saying her ISO stinks a second time..all kinds of suspicion,not to mention stating that she wants to vote outside of me and cat..

In post 238, Malakittens wrote:I am really reluctant to lynch the 'weak doc' on d1. Because that is (kinda) super strong, but if it's true that's our protective AND our investigate role it one shot. The miller and the WD CC's each other sadly. So if one flips we can reevaluate the other.

another statement against voting me..

-states again,catboi over me, then "fuck it" votes Cat.

is almost comical because she emboldens and enlarges her statement about her reluctance to not vote me the weak doc.

explains further how it is more likely that my claim is legit..

more reluctance to vote me..

-VOTES ME.. How is voting me the logical end to this progression? Voting me contradicts everything she has been saying the ENTIRE game..
plus doesn't notify I am at L-1(minor thing).

This is long so I'll put the next in it's own post..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 367, Atum wrote:Well you could have just said it'd be anti-town to say, which it was. Where I'm from, we call it [REDACTED]. But whatever. Moving on. Quote me the soft?

I was getting tired of dancing around trying to get people to take the hint. If the deadline weren't in less than a day, I'd likely have held my tongue.

In post 281, shaddowez wrote:The claim also looks incredibly easy to hide behind. It's a limited shot, so any night he doesn't die he can claim either that he got town, or that he just hasn't used it yet. Claiming he hasn't used both of his shots will also sway the town against voting for him. Also, more reasons to be discussed at a later point in time.

In post 301, shaddowez wrote:
In post 300, catboi wrote:

are you 100% sure scorpious is scum?

Am I 100% sure? No. I'm not a daycop, so have no way to be 100% sure. I do have a
verrrrrrrrry
strong suspicion, however.

In post 351, shaddowez wrote:I know what I'm attempting to say - I can't say that I know what you're reading from it though. It's likely it's the same thing, yes. I know that if people sheep me on a Scorp lynch and he's town, and I make it through the night, I'm getting speed lynched tomorrow.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

because right now i give two fucks about anything.

the DL is coming up and the wagon doesn't want to get off of you

so i really dont give a fuck

ill lynch you over a no lynch anyday,
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 370, Malakittens wrote:because right now i give two fucks about anything.

the DL is coming up and the wagon doesn't want to get off of you

so i really dont give a fuck

ill lynch you over a no lynch anyday,

This is bullshit on so many levels..

and catboi..seriously,what is that garbage? can you reach any further.

I'm putting my vote back on Catboi because apparently the existence of wagons trumps logic in this game
UNVOTE:
VOTE: catboi

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 285, Lalendra wrote:
In post 283, catboi wrote:
In post 253, Malakittens wrote:
In post 238, Malakittens wrote:Yeah well I have way more experience than you SB9, not to be insulting or anything there.

I am really reluctant to lynch the 'weak doc' on d1. Because that is (kinda) super strong, but if it's true that's our protective AND our investigate role it one shot. The miller and the WD CC's each other sadly. So if one flips we can reevaluate the other.

If IF IF Susp does flip scum then I'm thinking mafia likely has daytalk & we have an experienced player coaching him because it pretty much looks like he called catboi out from the start. I mean Susp could be an evil mastermind scum player too, but I like to think all of the above.

hahahahaha there is no way this is not attempting to line up chain lynches on town

UNVOTE:

Did I miss something? If mala is lining up chain lynches on town why not vote her??

This seriously might be our 3 scum right here..there is even mention of daytalk..c'mon now..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 372, Scorpious wrote:This seriously might be our 3 scum right here..there is even mention of daytalk..c'mon now..

So, out of curiosity, since it's not an open game....how do you know there's 3 scum?
V/LA on Weekends
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 373, shaddowez wrote:
In post 372, Scorpious wrote:This seriously might be our 3 scum right here..there is even mention of daytalk..c'mon now..

So, out of curiosity, since it's not an open game....how do you know there's 3 scum?

math..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”