Mini Normal 1707 - Frog Mafia! - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Max answer my question please
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 471, singersigner wrote:...wut.

I disagree strongly with some posts you made about Max shortly before
(apparently i cant do succinct and coherent. :( )

Starting here.
In post 282, singersigner wrote:The fact that I thought it was ika's slot posting should already tell you that I would've scumread that post for it's flashiness instead of actual content regardless of who posted it,

Ok so "flashiness" is objectively scummy. I dont get that.
I like reads where people get compared with expectations of themselves. (your read justtransfers a read on Ika to Max , LOl wut.)

If we are not going to do that, compare people with expectations of them, then OMG we should all lynch VeeGee immediately.
(Well actually zakk, for being knowingly what he is would trump it for me)
But in both cases, we need to compare them with how they play, not misread them thinking they are someone else then apply the read anyway. That just seems wrong.

So why is the coloured post , scummy?

In post 275, singersigner wrote:also this means you didn't comment on ika becaaaaause...

Exactly how much attention were you paying when you made that read?

I read the lack of snark in this as town.
In post 280, MaxwellPuckett wrote:ika hasn't posted yet. What's your read on him, singer?

Indeed through that whole period max kept his eye on the towny objective/intention ball and played.

He didnt react badly to being pushed.
and played cooperatively when I tried that out.
be aware just how well I think I know Max's style, temperament, and play.
(I read max reallllllllly hard when Played with him in my last game, (I was scum, I had to choose confirmed town Max, or the UNcc'd cop to take to lylo.(I was RB) So I had to choose whoever I reckon I could read and predict/puppet the best, I took Max. )

I got no sense of him trying to buddy me, and he had I am confident I would have felt it.)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by ika »

axel

it state my read on him and why
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 470, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Who comes up with a plan for themselves to purposely play badly and then not play badly

He didnt muck up on purpose. He made apush on me without realising what he was pushing.
he then backed out and tried to fob me off by town reading me.

What he didnt guess was I would read that worse than him actually going me with vaguely plausible reasons as it was RVS.
he didnt realise just how bad run away looked.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 474, MaxwellPuckett wrote:third point. i assume you mean 'zakk's reads changing'? How is that not alignment indicative? Scum make up their reads, town thinks about them.

Adapting reads based on situation is a thing for scum

Also town although less likely may have static reads just like a scum that can't be bothered to play.

MaxwellPuckett wrote:-holy shit, 5am?

Late night mafia playing xD 5:35 now.

MaxwellPuckett wrote:Shiro, you're so hung up on the fact that zakk is a top townread of mine.

Yes I am because that part of the point. If you had a null/weak town or whatever I could see it as maybe but nothing you have given me can justify having him as a top townread.

To have someone as top townread it means you have a form of certenity that said person is town. I cannot find where you drew that certenity from.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 420, ika wrote:the opinion is that rigt now hes town for his recklass abundance. his play frankly mirrors how i played in my early days. however i know hes wrong

recklass abundance == reckless large quantity?

however i know hes wrong == wrong about what?

"his play frankly mirrors how i played in my early days." == is this how you played in your early days as either alignment? or just how you played?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by ika »

In post 480, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 420, ika wrote:the opinion is that rigt now hes town for his recklass abundance. his play frankly mirrors how i played in my early days. however i know hes wrong

recklass abundance == reckless large quantity?

however i know hes wrong == wrong about what?

"his play frankly mirrors how i played in my early days." == is this how you played in your early days as either alignment? or just how you played?

reckless abundance= just posting and not caring how he look or about anyone else

wrong about mala and notty

arent those the same thing? but his play is a lot how i would be in that i would not give a damn and basicly state what i think and disregard everyone and everything
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Malakittens: I don't think your posts are particularly useful, but you've been actively posting. You give me bad feelings and your reaction to most of zakk's pushes on you have been varying degrees of bad. I'll grab specific posts later, but I'm not interested in building a case on you unless Shiro suddenly stops contriving reasons to get back on my wagon.

Axle: I always wondering why you let me live and killed the cop in that game. I'd forgotten to ask you in post-game. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about you saying that you could predict/puppet me well. I mean.. obviously you did, but still. ;) My style has actually changed a lot, keep in mind that was my very first game on the site. Or have you read other games of mine?

PEDIT @ Axle, about my quote from : My response was for Shiro, not in response to your argument. Shiro called zakk's early play Wifom, which would imply that zakk had some sort of agenda, not that he made a mistake as you claim. At least, that's what I thought Shiro was saying.. apparently she was actually calling my defense of that wifom. Not sure how that works. Is it even possible for scum to WiFom the defense of a town player? Shiro said zakk was town to her.

PEDIT @ Shiro: Okay now you're just disagreeing with my personal opinions. The fact is, you think zakk is town... therefore, from your POV, he MUST be playing from his own towny place, right? So do you really think its THAT STRANGE that someone who you think is town is posting things that I'm picking up as town? Like think about it for one second.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

OOC?
In post 482, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Axle: I always wondering why you let me live and killed the cop in that game. I'd forgotten to ask you in post-game. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about you saying that you could predict/puppet me well. I mean.. obviously you did, but still. ;) My style has actually changed a lot, keep in mind that was my very first game on the site. Or have you read other games of mine?

Well kind of as i was scum, normally, why I did things like that is kind of not happening. But I have taken the lid of that, so i opened the line of questioning.
It wasn't so much 'puppet' as what I wanted was predictable. (puppet just the name for the one you cant lynch) I wanted to be able to know what you would and wouldn't consider in making your final call.

I understood you better. Swagrid I thought/worried might YOLO something.

I have been recently today been looking at a few other games of yours.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I can see that. I remember scumreading Swagrid until he was the uncced cop. I'm interested in what games of mine you were looking at, but I don't want to clutter this thread so I'll ask about it in post-game or something.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Why Zak is scum from his Recent plays.

The game state is I am now pushing hard to get Zalk lynched but the Max lynch is tantalizingly close.
Town Zak, is not under threat, if hes town there is still a lot of votes needed to lynch him. Zak does not have the excuse to vote Max because survival and counter wagon.

Scum Zak, is under threat because scum worries about stuff like that more than town.

What did Zak do. during through

Well ghe talks about anything EXCEPT max.

and puts him at L-1, and wants claim... without even intent. Way to blue hunt.

Do you want more? The guy is as scummy as anything.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I mean you said I'm a better lynch than sonic which is the most bullshit thing i heard all day.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

By recent play, you mean really recent, don't you? I was referring to the stuff from after when I replaced into the game, and that was a few days back.

Talking about anything except me. Good point. Zakk, why ARE you voting me, and why am I scummy? You're compromising on a lynch, I know, but are there not better options? Your scumread of my slot has been here since you said that Nosferatu's play before his replace-out was scummy. You said my play was better, but it seems to have done almost nothing to change your read.

As for the L-1, I didn't think about that I guess. It's become kind of standard for me to see people asking for claims at L-1.

Like.. I see where you're coming from with zakk, I do. Maybe I was too annoyed about having to defend my townread of him, but I WOULD like my question here answered, now.

PEDIT: Malakittens: The MOST bullshit thing you've heard all day? Have been reading reading my talk with Shiro rn? But in all seriousness, I want to hear from Sonic. I've not really seen him like this as town OR scum, yknow? He's also a player I actually have some confidence reading because I've played with him, so lynching him D1 when he hasn't really been around doesn't sit right with me. If he doesn't post soon, Fro99er promises a force-replace, and if he continues to prodge, I'd be happy to vote him. After Shiro. But right at this second? He's below you on my lynchlist.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 487, MaxwellPuckett wrote:PEDIT: Malakittens: The MOST bullshit thing you've heard all day? Have been reading reading my talk with Shiro rn? But in all seriousness, I want to hear from Sonic. I've not really seen him like this as town OR scum, yknow? He's also a player I actually have some confidence reading because I've played with him, so lynching him D1 when he hasn't really been around doesn't sit right with me. If he doesn't post soon, Fro99er promises a force-replace, and if he continues to prodge, I'd be happy to vote him. After Shiro. But right at this second? He's below you on my lynchlist.

Yep the most bullshit thing I heard all day. So yes I'm actually actively playing, trying to sort out the game, while you say Sonic, who is doing nothing is a better lynch than me right now. That's so fucking insulting thing I have heard. I'm actuallly pretty decent at reading Sonic outside of him being in a hydra. I already explained why I was townreading him in the beginning and how I don't have much merit in my townread because it was based off meta which sonic can easily exploit. I have seen him be like this as both alignments tbh, but lately he's more active as scum and less active as town. This personally is the best time to get a wagon going and see how he reacts because this isn't going to get better. I want him either fucking gone or someone else in his place if he doesn't want to man up and play the game.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 487, MaxwellPuckett wrote:If he doesn't post soon, Fro99er promises a force-replace, and if he continues to prodge, I'd be happy to vote him. After Shiro. But right at this second? He's below you on my lynchlist.

Also I don't see any mention of this in the thread.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 481, ika wrote:but his play is a lot how i would be in that i would not give a damn and basicly state what i think and disregard everyone and everything

and then what would you have done as scum and how would we have told the difference.

I see lack of intent in the "i would not give a damn and basicly state what i think and disregard everyone and everything"
i quite like people walking to the beat of their own drum. <3.

The latest flip onto max without reasons seems survivalistic.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 487, MaxwellPuckett wrote:but I WOULD like my question here answered, now.

do you mean this clarification. so now you want what he did scummy back then?
In post 487, MaxwellPuckett wrote:By recent play, you mean really recent, don't you? I was referring to the stuff from after when I replaced into the game, and that was a few days back.

But i will elaborate... nope found where i already did
TLDR: IF Zakk really believes the contents of then the rest of his filter makes no sense, as he has just been standing around while all that went down without commenting before then
At no time before or after has zakk played like person who made post and he himself believs it. Zakk knows and knew was BS.
Zakk is not genuinely scum hunting.
Hes faking it.

Spoiler: Why 193 is actually very scummy when viewed in the context of the game.
In post 367, AxleGreaser wrote:So exactly why if hes town, is he basically not playing? from 18 to 193
I mean what is 181 except an attempt to post without giving away any connections. Its essentially RVS x 6.

If 193 is actually a legitmate set of reads.... and he truthfully believes they are not just crap....

Then how come in all that time he did nothign about Notscience When according to Zakk basically every post was objectively scummy.
and Zakk was ignoring it?

and then having now pronounced NotScience with such comprehensive set of reads where is the followup a towny, any towny, would do?
There is no self consistent continuity to his play at all.

nah... I have much simpler explanation.

Zakk does not believe the post by post reads in 193 either. Its just rubbish and he knows it.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Malakittens: Okay, I'm sorry I'm insulting you. Did I say your play was stupid? I don't think I did, I just think that what you've been doing looks scummy to me. Don't take it personally. I think I've explained why I want to see what Sonic will do here. I haven't seem him do this as town or scum tbh, so I just wanna wait until he responds.

As for what Fro99er said, I think I was mixing it up with an announcement he made about how week-long V/LAs would no be tolerated, and him saying to.. someone, I don't remember who, that they'd have to post something game-related (not a prodge) or they would be forced replaced. Either way, what I meant was that if Sonic continues to act like this he'll just be replaced... and if he shows up again then we'll deal with him then.

PEDIT @ Axle: You made me look at his L-1 vote on me again, and now I want him to answer about his scumread on me. No, I didn't catch it before you brought it up.

It all comes back to , and once again, you bring up things I didn't catch. When you said it in , I don't think I understood, but what you've said just now makes more sense to my head right now. He was saying notscience was scummy before then, and brought up all of those points in an attempt to get other people to agree with his case too. You're saying that those points were just to back up a read that he'd made up.

I dunno, you're very sure about this and the more I see where you're coming from the more I'm reconsidering, etc. etc. I don't know, I don't think I'd vote zakk at this point.. I at least want to hear what he says about his scumread on me, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by ika »

In post 490, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 481, ika wrote:but his play is a lot how i would be in that i would not give a damn and basicly state what i think and disregard everyone and everything

and then what would you have done as scum and how would we have told the difference.

I see lack of intent in the "i would not give a damn and basicly state what i think and disregard everyone and everything"
i quite like people walking to the beat of their own drum. <3.

The latest flip onto max without reasons seems survivalistic.

the main diffrence would be that its more calculated. the play overall would be similar but i thinkits more obvious im faking it then being genuine about it
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 492, MaxwellPuckett wrote:He was saying notscience was scummy before then, and brought up all of those points in an attempt to get other people to agree with his case too. You're saying that those points were just to back up a read that he'd made up.

He had had some interest in NS before that ,the -
Spoiler: what he later says about the a same period
In post 193, zakk wrote:- notscience's #20 being immediately unhelpful right off the bat? (that's anti-town, by the way)

- notscience's #23 saying he doesn't want to go into stupid discussions that do nothing but clutter the thread, when in actuality this same post does nothing but clutter the thread? (that's anti-town, by the way)

- notscience's #23 saying "if you want to ask me a question about the game thus far, you can do so" but when I asked him a question before, he gave me a non-response? That's completely hypocritical, no matter which way you try to spin it.

- notscience's #25 saying "I'm telling you how it's going to be", which not only reeks of small-penis syndrome but also sets up a precedent for trying to control how others interact (which is scummy, by the way).

- notscience's #27 giving self-meta "I vote mala a fair amount, and she's probably going to RVS me, so.", at the same time as contributing nothing of worthwhile value to the thread.

- notscience's #48 saying "singer is likely town" (with no reasoning), and voting you, as if merely the presence of his vote on singer was able to help him ascertain her alignment, even though he had ZERO interactions with her during that entire time. This reeks of setting himself up to park his vote places until he decides they're town (with no reasoning), instead of voting for people he thinks is scum (which is scummy, by the way).

- notscience's #73 disagreeing that Axle is town, yet doesn't vote him. His vote is parked on mala, and it's remained there for the last three days, even when in post #82 he says he's "choosing to waffle instead of white-knight" you. Why would he be voting someone he'd otherwise be white-knighting? Especially when in #73 he says he "cant argue against scumread on Mala". This makes absolutely no sense.

[/quote]

What he did at the time does not gel with how strongly he later calls that same stuff scummy.
The later stuff is made up. It not only hypocritical BS, he does not, and did not, believe it either.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by zakk »

Max what do you think of my vote on you?
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by zakk »

Also it's really really boring/annoying to read a lot of posts about myself

Idk if I can describe how annoying it is knowing that:
- I'm clearly town to everyone that matters
- To the people that nobody is listening to, I'm scum
- They seem to be under the illusion that I can be lynched
- They seem to have unlimited time to argue every point
- They are flooding the thread with a bunch of hogwash
- The game is suffering for it, and nobody is actually scumhunting scum, like me
- Scum are coasting (GUARANTEED)
permanently retired

see here for more info
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

K notty you can get your fucking ass in this thread, kthx.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 496, zakk wrote:They are flooding the thread with a bunch of hogwash

which you fail to refute, address answer or acknowledge.

In post 496, zakk wrote:- The game is suffering for it, and nobody is actually scumhunting scum, like me

(badly?)

so which is it that... you are the beacon of towniness and pro town behavior or
In post 451, zakk wrote:Btw mala I play extremely hypocritically as either alignment so

which is an effective admission you fit the bill for rather a lot of your claims in about NS filter.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 496, zakk wrote:Also it's really really boring/annoying to read a lot of posts about myself

Well the way, if you were town, to have avoided that was actually do this.
In post 257, zakk wrote:@Axle: I'm sorry for being unhelpful before. I'll try to change that.

you didnt try very hard.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”