NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:36 am

Post by goodmorning »

If it's one faction. 5-1 or 4-1 would make sense.

3-3 or 2-2-1 would also make sense.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

6 scum seems like a lot, but in 185-multiball, there were two teams of 3 scum each and a SK. No vig though.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2073, goodmorning wrote:No, finding Town and using PoE to get the Scum is perfectly acceptable.

But TSO isn't Survivor because that's not allowable.

In some/most circumstances, yes.
But not when you've been guiltied. PoE is not enough on its own.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2074, goodmorning wrote:And 5 is the most likely number of Scum in this game.

Why is that?

If we're in multiball, which is pretty much a certainty, then 3-3, 4-3, 3-3-1 or 2-2-1 are all possible depending on powers. I've seen all of those.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2075, goodmorning wrote:If it's one faction. 5-1 or 4-1 would make sense.

Ok, you're considering an SK as not multiball (or just one scum faction), I gotcha.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:39 am

Post by T S O »

If it's multiball then it's extremely likely to be 6. Three on each team. That's how it was in Masquerade and this game looks exactly like Masquerade, to the point where I'm thinking Aero borrowed from it.

But it doesn't really matter because it's all guesswork.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:39 am

Post by goodmorning »

Oh,

Vote: TSO

Forgot that.

Yeah, there're a lot of possible permutations but my money is currently on 3p TSO and one other faction.

P-Edit: 5 groupscum in one faction, I mean.
P-P-Edit: I don't think of SK as Scum necessarily.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I usually only used the term multiball with two scumteams.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:41 am

Post by T S O »

seriously take your vote off me before I get quickhammered gm
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:42 am

Post by T S O »

I'm looking for stuff but I can't fucking find stuff I don't like
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:42 am

Post by goodmorning »

Unvote

I still think you're 3p but if you want to be helpful who am I to stop you?

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:44 am

Post by T S O »

thank you!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:44 am

Post by T S O »

Let me look at my wagon composition.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:49 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1977, Skybird wrote:I don't like Firebringer getting the name of his role incorrect, if he really did. Also, killing Wake was going to automatically throw suspicion on TSO because of their interaction D1. We don't need to turbolynch TSO until everyone has a chance to report things they saw in D1 that might have information on why these 3 were killed.

Like.

In post 1982, Firebringer wrote:Well then god damn, lynch me to so I can prove my role.

Either follow me or lynch me. Don't be stupid.
I don't want excuses, I searched TSO and I told you what I found, I said my role slightly wrong. Sue me.

Like.

In post 1984, SilverWolf wrote:How were your results worded?

Like.

In post 1993, SilverWolf wrote:As a side note, If this is multiball, you could be a scum cop on the other team. I'll wait until everyone gives their opinions.

This is actually true.

In post 1999, texcat wrote:Looks like one death is odd-night vig, one death is scum, and the third????

VOTE: TSO

Vaguely want to call this town because I don't think scum would attempt to fake this level of ignorance.

In post 2008, Ozgin wrote:
VLA today into tomorrow and tomorrow most of the day due to, you know, college move in.

Kudos to Fire for catching a scum. I used one investigative role (cop) to discover that Fro99er is town. Tonight, since we lost our town doctor, I'm gonna say that if there is any protective roles left, focus on Firebringer. I'm good for at least one more night, if not two.

VOTE: TSO

Now that your Cop is used up you're essentially a husk, you won't be getting shot anytime soon.

No offense.

In post 2010, Shinobi wrote:UNVOTE:

Like.
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 am

Post by ika »

sigh why are we letting scum spew wifom GM already said (who iirc is on NGR) that survivors are not allowed
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:53 am

Post by goodmorning »

I'm not in the NRG but I've modded my fair share of Normals and keep up with the guidelines even though I'm not going to mod any more because of the hydra thing.

That said, now I'm debating a lynch or leash.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:54 am

Post by T S O »

It seems to make sense that the reason I don't feel people being particularly scummy is because they are lurking.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 am

Post by T S O »

I'm trying so fucking hard not to yell at gm and ika.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I think there are scum in the lurkers-those barely playing for sure.

GM-how would leashing be helpful here?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2090, goodmorning wrote:I'm not in the NRG but I've modded my fair share of Normals and keep up with the guidelines even though I'm not going to mod any more because of the hydra thing.

That said, now I'm debating a lynch or leash.

The hydra thing?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:05 am

Post by T S O »

New guidelines.

I am in two minds of whether to say stuff since all this talk about my role irritates me because it's so fucking wrong, but it suits me to not claim since so far I've made the optimal plays with my role and I HOPED GM WOULD SEE WHAT I WAS DOING but never mind.

To clarify, this is not me intending to claim scum, so don't hope for nonsense.
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:10 am

Post by ika »

but your not town...

you shoudl realize i have played dozens of games on fourms and thouthands of games online with survivor/neutral claims and how many times it has ended up being a scum fakeclaim.

even if you are suvivor i doubt it cus survivor with no addons is like the dumbest thing ever
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:18 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2073, goodmorning wrote:No, finding Town and using PoE to get the Scum is perfectly acceptable.

Later in the game yes. It's far too easy to put scum in your townpile and having town in your PoE pile without enough info to go on. Especially with the low content posters.

I really want some solid reasons for a person to be scum outside of PoE right now. I will admit I was going to push Firebringer today before his claim or maybe Qua or Mah or maybe Red. And that's because of play, not necessarily PoE.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:20 am

Post by T S O »

how can you actually make that post and not realise what I'm saying, ika?
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:20 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2093, SilverWolf wrote:I think there are scum in the lurkers-those barely playing for sure.

GM-how would leashing be helpful here?

Leashing TSO? Because he's not Town and not a Survivor and probably able to kill and possibly a 3p or else he'd have selfhammered when I pointed out that he can't be a Survivor.

So, in leashing him, we could net a Scum kill.
Or we could fuck up worse.

One of those.

In post 2094, Shinobi wrote:The hydra thing?

The 'hydrae aren't Normal' thing.

In post 2095, T S O wrote:I am in two minds of whether to say stuff since all this talk about my role irritates me because it's so fucking wrong, but it suits me to not claim since so far I've made the optimal plays with my role and I HOPED GM WOULD SEE WHAT I WAS DOING but never mind.

You're not saying what I think you're saying?

Hmmm. If you are saying what I think you're saying then LoL isn't a valid proposition.

Survivor's been non-Normal since before the new guidelines though, if that's what you're trying to imply, which I don't think it is.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”