Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 97, Accountant wrote:

Klingoncelt is rubbing me the wrong way at the moment, what with a lack of content followed up by a naked vote. Klingon, care to justify?

I don't make large posts.

Gob comes in out of nowhere and makes a weak reads list partially based on post counts. On page 4.

And as Hopkirk pointed out, the exchange between VeeGee and Vijay looks like 2 Scums with no Daychat.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by VeeGee »

Or do you mean vijay, because I'm pretty sure saying you don't like how a post sounds doesn't count as pressuring, and, if you haven't noticed, two other people are voting them, and I haven't even FoSed them.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 21, texcat wrote:Ha! You're right.

VOTE: Hopkirk

In post 22, vijay2vasandani wrote:Lol yup. Best hat must go.

VOTE: Hopkirk

4 votes now, at L-3

In post 58, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 51, texcat wrote:VOTE: Haschel

No matter what Hopkirk explicitly said or merely implied, I asked you for an explanation and you are refusing to give us one? Why?

In post 52, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 51, texcat wrote:VOTE: Haschel

No matter what Hopkirk explicitly said or merely implied, I asked you for an explanation and you are refusing to give us one? Why?

Because as soon as I give an explanation then Hopkirk's actions moving forward will be affected by that, and I wanted to see how things played out.

At any rate, I've seen enough. Hopkirk knew full well that we were in the Random Vote Stage of the game. Everybody knew that. Accountant even said it was a random vote.

Unvote: Hopkirk

Now the question is do we focus on the players who allowed a wagon to get to L-2 less than a day-and-a-half into the game? Or the players who ignored all of this?

Let's try the latter.

Vote: SamX

Hm. I'm posting this just to show that texcat had his vote on Haschel before and seems to have forgotten about it. Also, Haschel counted this second vote of texcat as vote number 5 on him, when it was only 4 (because texcat already has his vote there). Off the bat, I'm thinking this is a slight town-tell for both, but because we're only on page 3, it's not as strong as it can be.

VOTE: SamX

moar votes pls.

Evidently the mod missed my RVS vote change to Hopkirk for the better hat. But Vijay didn't miss it; he hopped on. It's odd that he's saying that I forgot where my vote was, when he forgot (or took the mod's word) for where my vote was.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 77, VeeGee wrote:Actually, scratch that, Texcat's right.

Then i looked back and saw this and i felt sad again. Is it just that i haven't confirmed, or is there some other reason you're hiding?

UNVOTE:

This makes me think that VeeGee isn't scum. Retraction of read feels genuine to me. Easily faked, but I'm treating this as a towntell for now.

Gob also hasn't addressed the people putting pressure on SamX, which is the exact same as his argument not to put pressure on inactives, which I don't agree with.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by gob »

The big difference between SamX and Vidjay is that SamX has 2 posts.

Obviously.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by gob »

In post 99, VeeGee wrote:
In post 94, gob wrote:unlike VeeGee who is merely putting pressure on an overall quiet, inactive player.

Uh, what? If you're talking about Texcat, I literally stated that I was wrong, and even gave proof.

Or do you mean yourself, which is also a lie?

i was referring to vidjay, and more so i mean quiet.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 100, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 97, Accountant wrote:

Klingoncelt is rubbing me the wrong way at the moment, what with a lack of content followed up by a naked vote. Klingon, care to justify?

Gob comes in out of nowhere and makes a weak reads list partially based on post counts. On page 4.

And as Hopkirk pointed out, the exchange between VeeGee and Vijay looks like 2 Scums with no Daychat.

And this makes them all confirmed scum? You certainly implied that in your earlier post. Do you have a strong read om them or are you just sheeping Hop?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by gob »

lol kling, sure the reads are early, i even said that. But they are reads, and my reads are usually pretty fucking amazing.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by VeeGee »

In post 104, gob wrote:The big difference between SamX and Vidjay is that SamX has 2 posts.

Obviously.

Is that sarcasm I hear?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2, Radja wrote:
Role PMs are out now! Please confirm now. Game will start when 11/13 players confirm.

As a reminder: This is mod-confirmed a 10 vs 3 Town-Mafia setup.

In post 66, gob wrote:@Hopkrik

Sorry i havent been too active today as i was scuba-diving.

Anyway, i didnt comment much on the game because during the time of that post it was RVS, and i believe we were waiting for others to have their first post.

So we're getting the ball rolling i see, if you want me to say something about the game, then i will mention the role list.
Isnt this the role list where the serial killer has a 50% chance of coming into play? that means we have 2KP correct? Or am i confused here?

Confused?
I'm seeing a lot of activity from Gob that looks like activity for its own sake, posting just to be posting. And his reads list is basically a who has posted and who hasn't list. Very little about the quality of the posts.

UNVOTE: Haschel
VOTE: Gob
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by gob »

In post 108, VeeGee wrote:
In post 104, gob wrote:The big difference between SamX and Vidjay is that SamX has 2 posts.

Obviously.

Is that sarcasm I hear?

Yes, in the end my reads have bias, the bias is the posts i actually read and took notes on.

With that said, SamX still has 2 posts, while Vidjay has 11.

My reads did not imply the players with the least amount of posts were scum
i was stating that i cannot/will not make a read on these players because of their low post count.

@Texcat lol have you even read the thread or?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by texcat »

Lol, yes, I have read the thread. I knew that we were 10 town vs. 3 scum. Have you read the thread??
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by gob »

In post 111, texcat wrote:Lol, yes, I have read the thread. I knew that we were 10 town vs. 3 scum. Have you read the thread??

Of course, if you read the thread and my reads you would know the state i am in.

Trying to move the game forward.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

Hmm interesting that I'm supposedly inactive. Pretty sure that before I went to bed, I had more posts than gob

Edit: yeah he knows how many posts I have.

It's not odd to take a mod's votecount as right.

Trivium is also voting himself.

Also flying back to Boston today, so I'll post again once I get back. Unless I have time during a layover
coming back after a 3 year break.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Oh also, be for I go, I should mention that gob says that VeeGee is scum in his reads post. I don't know if his vote is there though, which could be an issue.

Also after I asked for a serious vote, VeeGee picks texcat, retracts it and then leaves it at that. Stop doing the bare minimum scum and at least look like you're scumhunting.

I'm good with texcat and VeeGee votes.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by VeeGee »

I didn't "leave it at that."

Actually, the next thing I did was say how some of YOUR posts felt off.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by VeeGee »

Are you saying that I should either, A: Keep voting texcat, even though I had no reason to, or B: Vote someone random?

I'm not doing either.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

Vijay, why do you think texcat is a possible vote? I still don't like the vibes he's giving off, he seems to be deflecting more than anything after calling for "moar votes" twice.

VeeGee is trying hard to seem town but that's a nulltell in my book, town has incentive to seem town.

Gob
[quote=gob]But they are reads, and my reads are usually pretty fucking amazing.[/quote]
How can you be so sure of accurate reads this early into the game?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 106, Accountant wrote:
In post 100, Klingoncelt wrote:

And this makes them all confirmed scum? You certainly implied that in your earlier post. Do you have a strong read om them or are you just sheeping Hop?

You're new.

Protip: Unless you hear it from an investigator or the Mod, NO ONE is confirmed.

Those 3 are my strongest reads right now. It's very early in the game, those reads might change before D1 ends.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 107, gob wrote:lol kling, sure the reads are early, i even said that. But they are reads, and my reads are usually pretty fucking amazing.

Are you an alt?

If not, where did you play before coming here?
-
MiniDeathStar
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 117, Accountant wrote:Vijay, why do you think texcat is a possible vote? I still don't like the vibes he's giving off, he seems to be deflecting more than anything after calling for "moar votes" twice.

Huh? That wasn't me calling for moar votes.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by VeeGee »

In post 117, Accountant wrote:Vijay, why do you think texcat is a possible vote? I still don't like the vibes he's giving off, he seems to be deflecting more than anything after calling for "moar votes" twice.

VeeGee is trying hard to seem town but that's a nulltell in my book, town has incentive to seem town.

Gob
gob wrote:But they are reads, and my reads are usually pretty fucking amazing.

How can you be so sure of accurate reads this early into the game?

In multiple of my games, I've often been called scum, so I'm trying hard to prevent that from happening again.
stoz
stoz
Goon
stoz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by stoz »

I don't think the reads list shows that gob is scum. I referenced activity too much in a reads post I made day 1 of my last game and ended up getting lynched that day and flipping town.

I think vijay is just fine treating the mod vote count as Word of Mod. I usually do the same thing when figuring out votes, which is to start at the nearest vote count and then look for any newer votes.

VeeGee: That's because you were scum.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by VeeGee »

That also wasn't the game I was talking about.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:04 pm

In post 116, VeeGee wrote:Are you saying that I should either, A: Keep voting texcat, even though I had no reason to, or B: Vote someone random?

I'm not doing either.

No, I'm saying that a vote is the only thing townies have during the day to win. You're not using it, which is a waste of town's populationalready minimal resources. Get some reads and.put a vote down.

Also saying something feels off and then not voting/acting on it is a scummy. Town needs to actively scumhunt, not just sit around wasting time.

Stoz is the right about VeeGee

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”