Mini Normal 1707 - Frog Mafia! - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:51 am

Post by ika »

In post 749, notscience wrote:why is Mala town?

Don't give me the lurker bs.

HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME ONE GOD DAMN FUCKING REASON WHY SHES SCUM THEN? MY FUCKING GOD SHES DAMN TOWN I CAN LINK YOU TO FUCKING GAMES WHERE SHE DOES NOT SCUM READ HER DAMN BUDDIES AND REFUSES TO EVEN TALK TO THEM.

I READ YOUR REASONS AND THEY ARE FUCKING SHIT. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR DAMN ASS AND REALIZE SHES TOWN
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:53 am

Post by notscience »

Do tell, what did you hope to accomplish with the capslock rage?

And if my reasons are shit, you should have no issue refuting them? Yet you didn't seem to comment on them once, the entire game.

Are you magically hoping that I see your caps lock rage and know the fault in my ways?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:55 am

Post by ika »

In post 751, notscience wrote:Do tell, what did you hope to accomplish with the capslock rage?

And if my reasons are shit, you should have no issue refuting them? Yet you didn't seem to comment on them once, the entire game.

Are you magically hoping that I see your caps lock rage and know the fault in my ways?

i expected to let out a lot of internal rage i have been having in my life for the past week. it was something i have been needing to do for quite some time

i ignored your reasons cus i know thwy are wrogn i have not intrest in refuting them
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:56 am

Post by notscience »

Wow, consider me convinced!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:57 am

Post by ika »

to be more clear the rage wasnt entirely directed for that point, it was jsut a lot of RL shit that has been going on and it ended up coming out liek that.

as odd as it sounds its how i cope with it, i turn it into shit here

pedit: im even trying to convince you notty, your a single person who nobody is listening to
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:59 am

Post by notscience »

You aren't trying to convince me, all you've said is that she lurks as scum and isn't lurking here and that's such a huge fucking copout

Guess whose meta used to only be if they lurk they're scum?

Guess who then topped the fucking postcount to break said meta?

The amount she posts isn't as important as what she posts. (that being said I do think hyperlurking and overposting are shitty, but)
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:01 am

Post by ika »

In post 755, notscience wrote:You aren't trying to convince me, all you've said is that she lurks as scum and isn't lurking here and that's such a huge fucking copout

Guess whose meta used to only be if they lurk they're scum?

Guess who then topped the fucking postcount to break said meta?

The amount she posts isn't as important as what she posts. (that being said I do think hyperlurking and overposting are shitty, but)

and i have brought up another point that you seemed to have ignored entirly?

the fact she will nto bus or even remotely town read her buddies and at worst have them null?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:02 am

Post by singersigner »

All I know about Mala scum is that she got really snarky in that one newbie game but that's because I was attacking her BS excuses for not being around.

@Mala...could you actually address something I think I missed yesterday? Your reads were pretty generic but you fought against anyone scum reading you. Did you really believe we should've have had reason to believe you or trust our alignment at that point? Sorry if you already answered this and I just forgot.

Why do you think Notty is misreading you?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:03 am

Post by notscience »

Are you fucking kidding me

Her entire iso is "I'm not sure Max will flip scum"

"I'm sheeping singer on this one"

Its not her read it's singers.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:05 am

Post by notscience »

Like its just her waffling trying to keep him in the null which I don't understand why you're making it out like this is her stance to scumread her when she very blatantly said it wasn't
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:06 am

Post by ika »

yet she still voted him.

in the other game she refused to vote scums at all

pedit: cus thats what i recall it as?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:09 am

Post by notscience »

Ika there was literally 0 fucking chance of anyone else getting lynched yesterday.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:11 am

Post by ika »

In post 761, notscience wrote:Ika there was literally 0 fucking chance of anyone else getting lynched yesterday.

ok so? that doesnt change anything
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:13 am

Post by notscience »

I don't think scum/mala's that stupid to not get the towncred when the lynch was inevitable.

Do you?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:24 am

Post by ika »

In post 763, notscience wrote:I don't think scum/mala's that stupid to not get the towncred when the lynch was inevitable.

Do you?

i do.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:26 am

Post by notscience »

Agreeing to disagree then.

Do you have any reason that the points I brought up are wrong other than you disagree with them?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 am

Post by zakk »

In post 748, ika wrote:
In post 747, singersigner wrote:
vote: ika

Those are really weak reasons to have for any of your reads.

I think Mala's reads are on point. Still unsure about BBT and Shadowez but think we have time to lynch the four of them and gg no re?

fine with me we are at POE.

VOTE: ika

we can move on

If you're town you're dumb for this
permanently retired

see here for more info
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:04 am

Post by ika »

In post 766, zakk wrote:
In post 748, ika wrote:
In post 747, singersigner wrote:
vote: ika

Those are really weak reasons to have for any of your reads.

I think Mala's reads are on point. Still unsure about BBT and Shadowez but think we have time to lynch the four of them and gg no re?

fine with me we are at POE.

VOTE: ika

we can move on

ive done dumber
If you're town you're dumb for this
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:51 am

Post by zakk »

I'm good with my vote
permanently retired

see here for more info
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 737, Scorpious wrote:@Shiro,Can you provide us reads based on this game and this game alone? Without using any meta?

What is your opinion of Zakk in THIS GAME?

Would have lynched him yesterday is my opinion on zakk this game alone or at the very least pushed him to l-1.

Reads with no meta

Town
Singer
Axl
Mala

Null town
You
Bbt

null
Notscience
MS

Nullscum
Ika
VeeGee
Shadow dude

Probably scum
Zakk

But based on what I know you can push zakk to nulltown and ika a little lower plus axl at the top of townreads
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 583, singersigner wrote:Would lynch or demand a replace out on that one.

In post 584, Scorpious wrote:I'd be fine with either. That's balls to be the second least frequent poster to call v/la until a day and a half before dl. What leads us to believe that there will be more posting then..

So Singer (and Scorp, though to a much lesser extent) - what the Hell do you have on me for being scum outside of my posting times? And please, feel free to open your eyes and read my signature if there's any question about when I'm likely to post. I happened to miss Thursday night because I have a life, so I came on from my phone when I don't normally in order to prod dodge. If you can't seem to process that, or have a problem with the fact I can only be around for certain times on certain days, feel free to not join in games that I'm in in the future.

Now, onto actual game stuff that matters, and not BS from people that have a stick up their ass.

Shiro voted Nos early, and was continuing to interact and scumread that slot for part of the day. The hammer could easily have been to prevent the wagon from stalling based on the scumread, though it just as easily could have been for town cred. has Shiro voting VeeGee, but has a couple of points in it that I don't like:

First, she makes a comment to Max about his last posts being townie, and Zakk's vote on Max being atrocious.
Second, her very first sentence is responding to BBT and saying she's willing to join the wagon on VeeGee, but then later in the post asks BBT what his reasons for the scumread on VeeGee are.
Third, she makes a comment about scum coasting or not participating, which Max has been.
Finally, asks Singer what her case on Max is.

I'm still wary of MS, though I honestly don't know if scum would be brazen enough to do what he's been doing. Is there some sort of role (town or scum) that would cause some sort of post restriction (such as "Queen Singer" being in x number of posts)?

VeeGee has also done absolutely nothing this game, and my case against him from is even more apparent now. I also think that's the best lynch candidate for the day.

VOTE: VeeGee

I'm fairly certain that NS and singer are town right now, but I'm going to continue to ISO and look at interactions.
V/LA on Weekends
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 317, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I have no idea about singer, but Sonic doing something like what you just described, Axle, I could see. I want to talk to Sonic properly and make a read on him based on that, though.

As for the rest of stuff about Zakk, I get where you're coming from, and why you're scumreading him. I think I'll be paying a lot of attention to zakk, but right now I think he's a positive influence on the game, even if other players perhaps don't see it that way. By the way, could you repeat what you want zakk to explain, things that he 'handwaved' earlier? I'd like to see him respond to you on that.

I think it should be pretty obvious that I want VeeGee lynched, though. If not him, then Malakittens.

In post 320, MaxwellPuckett wrote:So... like I understand what you're saying, but why would a scum zakk knowingly do anti-town behaviour? If he understood his behaviour being anti-town at the time, as you claim... why do it? Is it not more likely that at the time, he didn't realize his behaviour was anti-team play (I believe that's what you're saying), and only realized later?

Speaking from personal experience, one's feelings at the time of a post are usually a lot different then their feelings when reading it later.

So. is there a plausible explanation as to why a scum zakk who, knowing what anti-town play looks like, would choose to play in that way?

PEDIT: I've never played with either zakk or VeeGee.

But you're saying that VeeGee is normally like this, right? If that's the case, I'll read up on him and re-assess, but within the boundaries of this game only I don't see why lynching VeeGee is a bad idea. Since VeeGee is apparently always somewhat scummy.. what would you look for in determining his alignment? How would you avoid dismissing VeeGee as scum based on his meta of being scummy regardless of alignment?

And as for zakk's meta, I think I've explained about that before the PEDIT.

hey if anyone still suspects me, read these posts

It's scum trying to ingratiate itself to town, not scum defending a scumbuddy

Just saying this cause it was kinda working

In hindsight it looks totally manufactured though
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 327, MaxwellPuckett wrote:ika: How is zakk a VI? Also, if the game is like 15 pages in, read it. Or, you can jump on the only wagon and ignore what happened while you were away. Your meta isn't difficult, ika, and I'll be happy to vote you if you decide to take an inactive role in this game.

Axle: Alright, I guess I understand your theory. I don't really agree, but I get where you're coming from? Or at least I see how you've explained his behaviour from a scum perspective.

Malakittens: A breakdown of your reads would be cool.

Zakk: My slot has a lot to answer for? Please, ask away if you have problems. I honestly don't know what the heck you expect me to say about Nosferatu, though. Lurksack? Had too many games going? Low-hanging fruit lynch?

This post suggests coaching to both ika and malakittens
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 330, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Oh, right, and singer, do we actually agree about Mala? I think zakk's play has been a lot better than theirs. If VeeGee is always like this, and I'll check them out tomorrow, I'd rather move my vote over to Mala.

However this looks like scum looking for permission from town to vote town
permanently retired

see here for more info
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by VeeGee »

Hey, shadow, you've done even LESS this game than I have. Don't be a hypocrite.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”