Mini Normal 1707 - Frog Mafia! - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:36 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Maxwell's push on Mala and the back and forth between them is not scum-scum.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Scorpious »

BBT-Do you feel that anyone's behavior has changed since the encryptor flip?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:41 am

Post by notscience »

Can you elaborate on it for me?

I'm looking back trying to see but it really just feels like a weak distance from Max while Mala blows what he said out of proportion.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:42 am

Post by notscience »

Also-

Whoever made the coaching claim, when we have a flipped encryptor, is laughable.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:43 am

In post 851, Scorpious wrote:BBT-Do you feel that anyone's behavior has changed since the encryptor flip?

I haven't read since post 505 - is there something you're wanting me to look at?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:49 am

In post 317, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
I think it should be pretty obvious that I want VeeGee lynched, though. If not him, then Malakittens.

Mala in his top two lynch choices - no reason to do this as scum on scum on D1.

In post 330, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Oh, right, and singer, do we actually agree about Mala? I think zakk's play has been a lot better than theirs. If VeeGee is always like this, and I'll check them out tomorrow, I'd rather move my vote over to Mala.

Reaching out to Singer - a strong presence in the game - to try and start a push on Mala.

In post 464, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
Metal Sonic is a better lynch, I'm still waiting for him to weigh in on.. everything. A better lynch than Sonic, but a worse lynch than Shiro, is Malakittens.

Still wanting to lynch Mala. Mala is always present in his top people to lynch. If Mala was under pressure or under threat of being lynched, I could see this being scum-scum. But he has no motivation to try and drive a wagon on one of his buddies who is under no pressure on D1.

In post 492, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Malakittens: Okay, I'm sorry I'm insulting you. Did I say your play was stupid? I don't think I did, I just think that what you've been doing looks scummy to me. Don't take it personally. I think I've explained why I want to see what Sonic will do here. I haven't seem him do this as town or scum tbh, so I just wanna wait until he responds.

This doesn't feel scum-scum either - I don't think scum!Mala reacts to one of her buddies in the way that she did.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:53 am

Post by notscience »

But he wasn't really trying in any way to get her lynched.

Other than the second quote there was no real push on her, its just like "yeah she's kinda scum" and we had a ton of people yesterday having her in the PoE/scumread section of their reads.

So I kinda see what you're saying but at the same time I don't feel confident she's town and I'm worried about everyone just having these magical townreads on her for no apparent reason.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:07 am

Why do you think she is scum?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:12 am

Post by notscience »

Her approach to the game seems to be "lash out at whoever is scumreading me" like she was worried about being on her back foot from the start. When Zakk engaged her she made an excuse that she lashed out because he was putting her down or something like that and then she's doing the exact same to me who didn't do anything remotely like that once.

It overall feels like she came into this game worrying more about people thinking she's town (see her jumping on everyone for scumreading her). At the end of day 1 when I suggested she get wagoned she blew up because "there are lurkers who are a better lynch than me" rather than try to work with me and say 'hey this is what you are seeing but no its actually this" she just flat out was like "THIS IS AN INSULT THAT YOU WOULD LYNCH ME OVER A LURKER" and that just feels fake. It feels like she's faking emotional outbursts for no apparent reason, and regarding Ika's reason for townreading her, she was hardly scumreading him. And I understand your point that her post to max seems unlikely scum/scum but if she'd done that to other players to and not them that would be a pretty big smoking gun.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:33 am

OK, I see what you're saying but I'm not sure why that makes her scum? I have seen Mala lash out plenty of times at numerous people and I don't think I have ever seen her flip scum.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:48 am

Mod, I'm voting Metal Sonic.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:48 am

Post by notscience »

See I can't go to meta now because you're you.

It's just the force behind it feels more like she expected to be scumread and its the one thing she cares about this game.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 861, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Mod, I'm voting Metal Sonic.

Yes...AFTER that VC you voted MS. The VC is updated through THAT post, as usual
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Scorpi: Normally I don't curse that much. I'm just overly sensitive this game because people aren't playing the game, scum has called me a better lynch than a lurker yet people aren't seeing that. The person who knows me the most in this game can't read me correctly and my play has been insulted numerous times by someone who doesn't know me. So yeah calll me sensitive this game because it's frustrating as all hell because it's like pulling teeth to get stuff happening.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh and me saying "I'll won't be lynched etc" is something I say regardless of alignment. It's just something that's just me.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 864, Malakittens wrote:scum has called me a better lynch than a lurker

can you direct me to this post?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 848, Scorpious wrote:first off,it was the explanation of why one would not answer questions.. I do not like that at all,ever.

I'm also not a fan of the "We aren't lynching me" comments.. Anyone that says things like that always seems to flip scum.

like I mentioned I really wasn't feeling the "f you,f this,you are f'n stupid" attitude

also in she talks about lynching Sonic on the next day,then in posts a comment about lining up lynches.(sonic tomorrow) I always see inconsistency as scummy behavior..

That's different...?

Zakk's comment was odd and out of the blue, in fact, maybe it's because I wasn't seeing the "bad" posting in your post. So i called him out on it.

What about Notty lining up my lynch regardless of how Max was flipping?

Also considering I know Sonic and this isn't how he normally plays. I'm a meta read and not entirely lining up lynches.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 464, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 349, Shiro wrote:Max have you played with zakk before? Alternatively have you read his games?

--irrelevant bits not relating to the question--

Which brings me back to max and my question. If he has no knowledge of zakk (
which seems to be the case
) I find his defense of him to be awful and one of two things.

1. Scum trying to defend partner and incase he gets lynched give Wifom of none would blatantly defend his partner so obviously.

Now I believe zakk is town which brings us to
2. Scum who is defending zakk so when zakk dies/gets lynched he can get told you so cred.

Is it impossible to be town defending a real town read? No but it is more unlike it in my opinion.

No, I haven't played with zakk before, or read his games.

This post is terrible. Like.. really bad. You said, literally, right there... that you were TOWNREADING zakk. So why is it strange that I would be townreading him????

You had a slight townread from me before because I remember liking one of your few posts, but your conclusion here is just ridiculous. I'm kind of baffled that no one but Axle brought up this post, and even then he didn't really seem to have a problem with it.

Zakk is probably town, and besides that, I was getting kind of pissed at him being called a VI, or his posting style being called bad or useless, when that wasn't what I was seeing in his later play. It's kind of a thing for me, I don't like seeing people get insulted.

The only thing that gives me pause is that you unvoted to hear me out, but your original question breaks down if you look at it critically. Like at all. You've set up a scenario where my answer to this one question will determine your vote, proven by what you said when you unvoted me. Putting aside the fact that you don't seem to have anything to say about my play besides your one stretched assumption, if you were actually trying to figure out my alignment, you wouldn't have asked this question. You already know the answer, I bolded it.

Your unvote was an attempt to look towny while you waited for my answer. I'm sure, after this, you will say, 'okay, I was right, bringing Max up to L-1'.

VOTE: Shiro

VeeGee isn't priority, considering his play's usually like this. Backburner I guess, and I don't like leaving players like this to late-game, but.. eh.

Metal Sonic is a better lynch, I'm still waiting for him to weigh in on.. everything. A better lynch than Sonic, but a worse lynch than Shiro, is Malakittens. I'm also liking BBT less as the day goes on. AxleGreaser is very probably town, as is zakk. Singersigner remains one of the few people on my wagon whose vote actually feels legitimate, so I'm forced to reevaluate how I was reading her.

And finally:
I'm a VT.

PEDIT: While writing this, I saw that Shiro actually, *gasp* posted something about me that isn't this post. I'll check it out.

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:24 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 848, Scorpious wrote:first off,it was the explanation of why one would not answer questions.. I do not like that at all,ever.

I'm also not a fan of the "We aren't lynching me" comments.. Anyone that says things like that always seems to flip scum.

like I mentioned I really wasn't feeling the "f you,f this,you are f'n stupid" attitude

also in she talks about lynching Sonic on the next day,then in posts a comment about lining up lynches.(sonic tomorrow) I always see inconsistency as scummy behavior..

I'm pretty sure I've done that in at least 3/4 last games I've played.

Guess what I was! :]
hint: always town never not town
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Scorpious »

Thank you Mala, you have given me something to chew on..

@Singer,that's fair. I've just seen it trend to other way..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:31 am

Post by notscience »

In post 867, Malakittens wrote:What about Notty lining up my lynch regardless of how Max was flipping?

You mean where I stopped pushing against singer's wagon on the agreement we'd heavily consider you today?

Oh yeah.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:33 am

Post by notscience »

In post 864, Malakittens wrote:@Scorpi: Normally I don't curse that much. I'm just overly sensitive this game because people aren't playing the game, scum has called me a better lynch than a lurker yet people aren't seeing that. The person who knows me the most in this game can't read me correctly and my play has been insulted numerous times by someone who doesn't know me. So yeah calll me sensitive this game because it's frustrating as all hell because it's like pulling teeth to get stuff happening.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p7153878

Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:43 am

Thoughts on the game Scorpious?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 873, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Thoughts on the game Scorpious?

I leave work in 10 minutes.. Can it wait a couple hours?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”