LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:45 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 124, Morning Sun wrote:
In post 29, Morning Sun wrote:My scumdar says Suzanne and Elbirm for scum at the moment.

VOTE: Suzanne

Yes I know, she hasnt posted much, but I just get an odd feeling for it. Something about the way Im reading her 2 posts.

Elbirms post about warning firebringer about nightless seems faketownie compared to how LQ did it. Thats where Im going with it.

~Espeon

Odd, pretty sure I called Suzzne scum. Pretty sure I havent changed that.

So you're actually making a concrete stance on Suzune this early in the game. Alright. I mean, that's a pretty early post, but meh, if you think there is really something there do what you do.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:47 am

In post 45, Morning Sun wrote:Ok so:
Gonna call Lick town
Elb looks fake, I don't like it
Firebringer is off ( I know I scumread you always, sorry bae :3) .. tho now he really is tooo much
Suzune strikes me as something.. not sure what tho

Anyway the last two posts together with this one are made by
~Umbreon

This post came after the vote post. JFYI

Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Morning Sun »

In post 48, Morning Sun wrote:
In post 46, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 37, Morning Sun wrote:How is it that reading RVS if I was new is scummy vs. if Im a pro its town?

The bolded seems unnecessary, dont you think?

Because experienced players should not realistically be making reads so early in the game.

Matsin and Titus to name a few do that early. They are pretty expierenced.

If you want to do it for reactions that's one thing, but doing it in a way that you are relatively confident in your day one reads and being honest about it takes a really good player which usually comes with experience.

Youre not Reading. I said they were thoughts, not confident 100% scumreads. I just like my vote there. What do you think of Suzanne and Elbrim?

I can expand on this and say there are players who get good solid reads day 1 and don't explain how/why they are getting those reads or even that they know who scum are but don't out right say it, but again, that takes a lot of experience playing or at the very least it takes a lot to pull off.

I got 3 and Gameplay has 2 years, I think that adds up to "alot"

That's all I'm going to say about it unless people are really thinking this is an issue worth talking about.

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill

For the record:

Espeon: Salamence20
Umbreon: Gameplay506

~Espeon
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:59 am

In post 127, Morning Sun wrote:
In post 48, Morning Sun wrote:
In post 46, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 37, Morning Sun wrote:How is it that reading RVS if I was new is scummy vs. if Im a pro its town?

The bolded seems unnecessary, dont you think?

Because experienced players should not realistically be making reads so early in the game.

Matsin and Titus to name a few do that early. They are pretty expierenced.

If you want to do it for reactions that's one thing, but doing it in a way that you are relatively confident in your day one reads and being honest about it takes a really good player which usually comes with experience.

Youre not Reading. I said they were thoughts, not confident 100% scumreads. I just like my vote there. What do you think of Suzanne and Elbrim?

I can expand on this and say there are players who get good solid reads day 1 and don't explain how/why they are getting those reads or even that they know who scum are but don't out right say it, but again, that takes a lot of experience playing or at the very least it takes a lot to pull off.

I got 3 and Gameplay has 2 years, I think that adds up to "alot"

That's all I'm going to say about it unless people are really thinking this is an issue worth talking about.

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill

For the record:

Espeon: Salamence20
Umbreon: Gameplay506

~Espeon

Oh, look! Old info.

I have one too:

In post 63, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 60, Morning Sun wrote:
In post 53, Suzune wrote:Morning Sun Espeon,

My internet is being horrible, so my fingers are crossed it will post this time

Yes, I have a town pm. However, I feel like it is a waste of a power to use cassettes this early in the game. It is my opinion that they are to be used for bigger events later in the game as much more important information could be passed. Also, it would do little more then remove one of my cassettes since the mafia also appear to have cassette tapes, passing anything to you is not alignment indicative.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I understand you have a vote on me, yet since it is day one I have plenty of time to redeem myself in your eyes and prove helpful.

Since its nightless, I doubt this is a problem. But I understand. Gameplay and I are still thinking about what to do with ours. I'm still not townreading you and I expect more out of you.

OK, but asking someone to send you a tape message is a little "wut?" to me. I mean either they are or they are not going to do that and if they do, even as scum they can pretty much make up anything. :/

LQ wrote:I'm saying it makes sense that I played a game with you that I was not at my best and you would naturally want to argue with me about stuff because you have more experience/think of yourself as a better player than me.

I am in terms of experience but in that game I lynched the Friendly neighbor as town, so I wouldn't call me a beacon of town. That's not why I'm talking to you though.

Then why sir, are you talking to me? *monical*

LQ wrote:Suzune is a hard read for me because they have a vastly different way of thinking than I do.

Just because you have different ways of playstyles shouldn't be a basis for hard reading. Then again, she hasn't done much so maybe you don't have much of a read anyways.

Maybe so maybe not, but do you realize the double meaning/ambiguous response here?

LQ wrote:My point is I've seen people that are constantly "sharing their thoughts" and then they proceed to change their mind like you wouldn't believe because they just can't make up their mind about stuff.

That's not a scumtell IMO.

I never said it was.

LQ wrote:My question to you is how is talking about this stuff making it any easier to get a read out of you and me for all the players in the game as opposed to if we weren't just squalling like little children? Do you even get my point here?

Because we get non RVS content. And that is optimal, especially in nightless.

~Espeon

You do understand that I have provided other topics of discussion to get out of RVS that you are not addressing correct?

free photo hosting

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Elbirn »

@post

1. Of course you're going to have your own reads. I don't think morning threatened you either. Bottom line is if I think someone is scum and you think that person is town, if I want them dead you're the kind of person I need to argue with to show my PoV. Mafia's a team game. You need to work with people to make things happen.

2. I'm not even mad and I'm soz if I appear that way. I get a lot of people telling me I sound pretentious or mean, I'm just talking man. And this point didn't have much meat to it and figured it could go away.

Anyway that post of morning sun was fine, I agree with the reads and what was said? What do you think of it?
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:00 am

Post by VysePresident »

Quick post for now. (I'm running to work almost literally now.)

LQ - Can you tell me how much Mafia you've played to date?

-I've played a lot with Penguin before, but it's been a while, and was on another site. I've recently played with Blankface, Suzune, Grapes as well.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:27 am

In post 130, VysePresident wrote:Quick post for now. (I'm running to work almost literally now.)

LQ - Can you tell me how much Mafia you've played to date?

-I've played a lot with Penguin before, but it's been a while, and was on another site. I've recently played with Blankface, Suzune, Grapes as well.

Does no one look at wiki's anymore??? Check my wiki. On an aside with this, why is it that the newest players are really the only ones with an acceptable amount of info on their wiki???

I've completed 16 games and I'm currently in 4 including this one and have finished in another one that is not completed. I've played on 5 different sites. I also was in a mentor game where I was coaching a player and we won as mafia. Its not a lot of experience but its enough to where I don't feel like a complete newb at least.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:45 am

In post 129, Elbirn wrote:@post

1. Of course you're going to have your own reads. I don't think morning threatened you either. Bottom line is if I think someone is scum and you think that person is town, if I want them dead you're the kind of person I need to argue with to show my PoV. Mafia's a team game. You need to work with people to make things happen.

2. I'm not even mad and I'm soz if I appear that way. I get a lot of people telling me I sound pretentious or mean, I'm just talking man. And this point didn't have much meat to it and figured it could go away.

Anyway that post of morning sun was fine, I agree with the reads and what was said? What do you think of it?

Should I go back and quote exactly what Morning sun said regarding that I should not have a town read on Suzune? I agree that cooperation is good, but I also don't think that people should argue endlessly over a single read. Sometimes people are just not going to agree on reads and there's nothing you can do about that.

Fine you're not mad, great. I was making a joke and it flew right over your head.

For the record I have a
slight
scum read on Suzune, but I also am not just going to trust what Morning Sun and yourself have said. I am very stubborn with my reads. Trying to convince me that your read on Suzune and the reasoning that is behind it is solid is like trying to pull out a treestump with a bicycle; I don't let what people tell me about other people dictate what my read is on that person -I just don't. I had this slight scum read on Suzune a while ago and for my own freaking reasons (that I have not divulged for a reason), not someone elses. Sometimes I don't want people to know what my reads are and you and Morning Sun are pressuring me hard to read Suzune the same way you both do. Why? Sometimes I have a read and I can't make a case out of it so I don't push that read because it is a weak read that I don't know how to explain until further evidence comes up to incriminate them. And as far as I'm concerned I've brought up some good points on some people in this game and do you see me arguing with people that they need to read those people the same way I do even tho no one is saying boo about them (rhetorical question)?

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Elbirn »

Alright so Licketys town. He's on a completely different wavelength, but he's town.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:05 am

In post 133, Elbirn wrote:Alright so Licketys town. He's on a completely different wavelength, but he's town.

WTH, I am not a town read because I have a similar read on the same person that you do. This shit is infuriating.

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Suzune »

LQ you are clearly town because of the way you think. In my opinion, regardless of how different yours are then mine, you thought process rings town. I believe no mafia would get as defensive as you have about certain points because they would fear giving themselves away.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:11 am

In post 134, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 133, Elbirn wrote:Alright so Licketys town. He's on a completely different wavelength, but he's town.

WTH, There is no way I should be a town read because I have a similar read on the same person that you do. This shit is infuriating.

EBWOP

Had to water it down so that people can actually understand what the heck I am saying. ://///////

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:12 am

In post 135, Suzune wrote:LQ you are clearly town because of the way you think. In my opinion, regardless of how different yours are then mine, you thought process rings town. I believe no mafia would get as defensive as you have about certain points because they would fear giving themselves away.

Your buddying me, stop, that doesn't work on me.

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 137, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 135, Suzune wrote:LQ you are clearly town because of the way you think. In my opinion, regardless of how different yours are then mine, you thought process rings town. I believe no mafia would get as defensive as you have about certain points because they would fear giving themselves away.

I have no reason to buddy you. The town would rather push against me and I can deal while I think. However, it is my observation that you are town. Just placing my opinion out there.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:14 am

In post 138, Suzune wrote:
In post 137, LicketyQuickety wrote:

I have no reason to buddy you. The town would rather push against me and I can deal while I think. However, it is my observation that you are town. Just placing my opinion out there.

Well its about freaking time that people start reading me town every once in a while.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:16 am

And Suzune, you have plenty of reason to buddy me. What the hell is this? Here's another probable failed attempt at a joke: Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 140, LicketyQuickety wrote:And Suzune, you have plenty of reason to buddy me. What the hell is this? Here's another probable failed attempt at a joke: Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Well I have played a sith lord before :P

Regardless, I do not require a buddy. I am capable in both digging my own grave and filling it back in. I need no one to hold my hand.
Empoleon Bellaparte
Empoleon Bellaparte
Townie
Empoleon Bellaparte
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Empoleon Bellaparte »

In post 103, Firebringer wrote:Pressure the players who have yet to speak, for t hey are the ones who hide the most.
VOTE: Penguin alien

Speak now, or forever be tunneled!

Oh Fire, you were doing so well before this, I nearly had a town-read on you and everything.

In post 104, BlankFace wrote:This feels like what I remember of town grapes. Unapologetic in his reads and stances.

@Lickety; that post was almost literally the first thing I did in the morning. Autocorrect on phones sucks. I am also not playing exactly the same way I did in our first game together, as grapes pointed out. My whole try hard town routine is too exhausting and it was a major factor in me mislynching you. I'm slowing my roll a bit, feeling things out a bit more, trying to be less of a massive dick when I do post.

@Fire, didn't ask for a read on me. Why bother telling me I'm null? Just wanted to reinforce the ongoing games rule to be safe.

My first reading of this post I didn't like it, maybe bc of the defence of grapes, but the style and tone are relaxed and seem to be genuine. Less worried than I was.

is really bad. Grapes' catch-up wasn't that strong, and you've given him town-cred for 'reading the topic' :S

@Suz, do you not think enough has happened to get some reads? Even 1 town and one scum read? I know you mentioned gut, but there should be reasons.
When you talk about LQ, what are you thinking about his alignment?

I kinda like, for terrible reasons.

-bella
(phant)

(haven't spoken to my partner at all yet)

-pedit, lick: you are showing you are working through your thought processes, even tho they may not be mine/elb's, hence my reason for reading you at least.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

If I was town read by everyone, I wouldn't feel comfortable. Even as scum that worries me lol
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 142, Empoleon Bellaparte wrote:@Suz, do you not think enough has happened to get some reads? Even 1 town and one scum read? I know you mentioned gut, but there should be reasons.
When you talk about LQ, what are you thinking about his alignment?
Yes, I will work on them now. I am waiting for someone to come and fix my internet so that there will not be such an ungodly slow speed. However, I will post some

@Fire-
It always concerns me when everyone has the same opinion regardless of alignment.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Morning Sun »

Hes so far on a different wavelength that I want to ignore him forever.

Suznne is still scum though, nothing of the posts above have changed my mind.

Empoleon what do you think?

~Espeon
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 145, Morning Sun wrote:Suznne is still scum though, nothing of the posts above have changed my mind.
Yes, I know you make it clear every time I post and every time you post. Thanks for being consistent.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Firebringer »

Hey Sala and Gameplay, I call being Flareon you hear!
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:40 am

In post 143, Firebringer wrote:If I was town read by everyone, I wouldn't feel comfortable. Even as scum that worries me lol

You're so null to me its not even funny.

In post 145, Morning Sun wrote:

Hes so far on a different wavelength that I want to ignore him forever.
~Espeon

Fine, its whateves. I still don't read you as town, but as long as you at least take my reads and votes I don't care what you think about the other stuff.

On a separate topic, Suzune has already given a Town read... me.

P-Edit: OMG ROFL

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

Thats hilarious Lickey! You are null to me too :D

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”